Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you wish to win the Democratic primaries?
This poll is closed.
Joe Biden, the Inappropriate Toucher 18 1.46%
Bernie Sanders, the Hand Flailer 665 54.11%
Elizabeth Warren, the Plan Maker 319 25.96%
Kamala Harris, the Cop Lord 26 2.12%
Cory Booker, the Super Hero Wannabe 5 0.41%
Julian Castro, the Twin 5 0.41%
Kirsten Gillibrand, the Franken Killer 5 0.41%
Pete Buttigieg, the Troop Sociopath 17 1.38%
Robert Francis O'Rourke, the Fake Latino 3 0.24%
Jay Inslee, the Climate Alarmist 8 0.65%
Marianne Williamson, the Crystal Queen 86 7.00%
Tulsi Gabbard, the Muslim Hater 23 1.87%
Andrew Yang, the $1000 Fool 32 2.60%
Eric Swalwell, the Insurance Wife Guy 2 0.16%
Amy Klobuchar, the Comb Enthusiast 1 0.08%
Bill de Blasio, the NYPD Most Hated 4 0.33%
Tim Ryan, the Dope Face 3 0.24%
John Hickenlooper, the Also Ran 7 0.57%
Total: 1229 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Pembroke Fuse posted:

Please stop equivocating bad poo poo. One terrible thing doesn't "balance out" another terrible thing.
I was only pointing out that American liberals love the national security state and don't give a poo poo about the imperial murder machine. But hey, feel free to miss the point and go on a weird tear. Solkanar seems like a nice person and I don't want them to have to go it alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

SKULL.GIF posted:

My position is, and has been from the beginning, that I think Marianne contributes much more to the primary and the discussion around it than some loser like Hickenlooper or de Blasio or Booker does and I welcome her being in the primary -- explicitly and entirely because we don't loving have enough anti-imperialist voices in the primary, almost every single one of these candidates are bloodthirsty warmongers.

This position is also why I donated $4.20 to Mike Gravel to try to get him onto the stage. I don't expect either Marianne or Gravel to go anywhere, but the more voices pushing back against the infinite expansion of the American empire, the better.

Yes, I agree that Williamson is better than the failson empty suit centrist white men, which is funny, but doesn’t actually mean I like her.

I wish Gravel was slightly younger and more obviously not just a puppet because I think he’d be much more interesting if he was, ya know, functional.

Alternatively, it’s still tragic Barbara Lee endorsed Harris. :(

Edit: I consistently forget that Jay Inslee exists but I guess he would be my second choice...?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Halloween Jack posted:

The US military is the leading global consumer of oil and producer of greenhouse gases

You're going to have to spell out your point here because I don't disagree with this, and I haven't advocated for maintaining or increasing our military or military actions. If anything I've pointed out that a lack of understanding public health means an unwillingness to provide legitimate and meaningful aid directly or through responsible international organizations. Williamson might go on and on about love bombs and whatever, but she has no loving clue about how this stuff actually works.

But I made a large response to you while you were posting so maybe wires were just crossed.

mormonpartyboat posted:

i guess its hard to be anti-imperialist when you're also arguing that we need to send the marines into central africa to vaccinate people

What in the gently caress are you even talking about? See above and quit posting in bad faith.

twodot posted:

It's not that they are nothing, it's that those numbers are much smaller than the number of people directly killed by American imperialism. (Also the President has a ton more power concerning "Do we drop bombs on people?" versus "Do people contract measles in Madagascar?")

Inslee is also good, but aren't you the person complaining about whataboutism when people point out that American imperialism is worse than Williamson's stance on vaccines?

The president has a lot of control over the State Department and how aid gets directed in terms of public health. The most obvious example of this is the "Mexico City" policy or the global gag rule that gets turned on or off based on who the president is.

As far as "whataboutism" is concerned, the argument thrown in my face multiple times takes this form: "Well, anti-vaxx poo poo might be bad, but Warren's imperialism is so much worse", as though I'm supporting Warren. I'm not. The argument doesn't make any loving sense. I voted Sanders in 2016, I'm planning on voting for him again, so I don't understand how what Warren thinks is meaningful in the slightest nor some argument against my complaints about WIlliamson in particular or anti-science attitudes that seem to be tolerated in the left in general.

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jul 18, 2019

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
I'm also a little sad that Swalwell dropped out just when he was starting to be cool and good

https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1151252901127446528

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Solkanar512 posted:

Third time mentioning this. I guess 61,000 cases of measles in the DRC, 140,000 in Madagascar, 20,000 in Nigeria, 44,000 in Ukraine and 31,000 int he Philippines are just nothing then. Bombs explode once, diseases self-replicate. I can't believe I have to explain this to people but this is where we're at.

War is a bigger cause of disease epidemics than crystal woo, if you have the background in public health that you claim you would know this.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Oh Snapple! posted:

He's ignored because his dumb rear end couldn't even correctly beat his single issue drum when closing out the previous debate, instead opting for a dumb applause answer.

Seriously that dumb fucker had one job which was stand behind the podium and say "Climate Change" when asked about global threats or the greatest issue facing us or whatever, and he couldn't even do that. You're polling at 1% idiot, don't start trying to broaden your base or whatever the gently caress.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Lightning Knight posted:

Yes, I agree that Williamson is better than the failson empty suit centrist white men, which is funny, but doesn’t actually mean I like her.

I wish Gravel was slightly younger and more obviously not just a puppet because I think he’d be much more interesting if he was, ya know, functional.

Edit: I consistently forget that Jay Inslee exists but I guess he would be my second choice...?

Her backing Kamala was ostensibly supposed to signal to Barbara Lee supporters... that you should also at least not openly hate Harris, since, you know, Barbara think she's be good for the job.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Chilichimp posted:

Her backing Kamala was ostensibly supposed to signal to Barbara Lee supporters... that you should also at least not openly hate Harris, since, you know, Barbara think she's be good for the job.

Yeah I mean it’s fairly standard machine politics stuff, alas.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

You are objectively correct that this person is dumb and has said dumb things

Solkanar512 posted:

As far as "whataboutism" is concerned, the argument thrown in my face multiple times takes this form: "Well, anti-vaxx poo poo might be bad, but Warren's imperialism is so much worse", as though I'm supporting Warren. I'm not. The argument doesn't make any loving sense. I voted Sanders in 2016, I'm planning on voting for him again, so I don't understand how what Warren thinks is meaningful in the slightest nor some argument against my complaints about WIlliamson in particular or anti-science attitudes that seem to be tolerated in the left in general.
Ah, you have failed to understand the discussion. Everyone here agrees vaccines are good and people should have them. The thing being discussed here is "Is being slightly worse on vaccines made up by being dramatically better on murdering foreigners?" Because people were dismissing Williamson as being the same or slightly worse on vaccines as most candidates, and then people observed "That's true, but she also wants to murder less people than most candidates, so if we value human lives we need to weigh that balance". If you're spending a bunch of energy complaining that Williamson's stance on vaccines kills people, but not as much energy on everyone else's stance on American imperialism kills people, your priorities are confused.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

VitalSigns posted:

War is a bigger cause of disease epidemics than crystal woo, if you have the background in public health that you claim you would know this.

~shut the gently caress up vitalsigns~

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Lightning Knight posted:

Jay Inslee should only be looked at as an issue candidate. Dude doesn't even have a foreign policy page on his website.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

VitalSigns posted:

I've pointed out this issue twice already, why are you so lazy?

Solkanar512 posted:

:words:
You folks keep going on and on about the harm caused by foreign wars but you can’t seem to understand that much of that harm is caused not by the immediate bombing, but the destruction of infrastructure that leads to preventable illnesses running rampant and treatable illnesses becoming deadly. Public loving health stops with blockades as well. This poo poo only gets worse with Climate Change, as the WHO points out. Your magical crystal grandma spouting info easily found on this forum or twitter doesn’t change this, and she would be in no way capable of preventing those deaths or understanding how to prevent them in the first place.

She’s only here to make money off of books that harm innocent people. Calling people “tedious liberals” for pointing this out isn’t useful in the slightest.

How in the gently caress did you miss this?

Solkanar512 posted:

If you actually gave a poo poo about foreign lives our be backing Jay Inslee because the thing that’s already killing people is loving climate change. But no one brings him up because that would require some actual loving thought.

The next thing that kills people in war isn’t the initial bombings, it’s the destruction of infrastructure that leads to people dying from easily treated illnesses. That requires an understanding of public health to deal with.

Also, nice work completely ignoring the massive measles outbreaks in the DRC, Madagascar, and the Philippines. This isn’t just a problem in America, maybe do some loving research or something.

And this as well?

Why would you make this claim when we can all read these words? Quit arguing in bad faith.

King of Solomon posted:

Jay Inslee should only be looked at as an issue candidate. Dude doesn't even have a foreign policy page on his website.

Agreed. Make him head of the EPA or Secretary of Energy or something like that depending on the available talent pool.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Honestly what is the obsession with picking a second choice anyway?

You can only vote for one candidate.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Solkanar512 posted:

It's tricky because you are simultaneously saying "Deaths are caused by war" and "The anti-war candidate wouldn't know how to prevent those deaths that are caused by wars" so your brand isn't really clear.

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Marianne Williamson reminds me of that substitute teacher I had a crush on in High School.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

twodot posted:

It's tricky because you are simultaneously saying "Deaths are caused by war" and "The anti-war candidate wouldn't know how to prevent those deaths that are caused by wars" so your brand isn't really clear.

You'd have a better time if you were more honest and complete about addressing my arguments rather than performing a lazy strawman act.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

WampaLord posted:

Honestly what is the obsession with picking a second choice anyway?

You can only vote for one candidate.

because otherwise we just close thread vote bernie problem solved

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Solkanar512 posted:

You'd have a better time if you were more honest and complete about addressing my arguments rather than performing a lazy strawman act.

You want a direct response? Here's mine: on the whole Marianne's vaccine skepticism doesn't bother me as much because we have plenty of advocates for public vaccination. We do not have sufficient advocates against imperialism.

In a hypothetical primary where everyone in the field was anti-imperialist, I would be arguing for Marianne to be disqualified from the primary on grounds of her antivax stances and her history of New Age healing schlock. Unfortunately, this primary does not exist.

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

I was only pointing out that American liberals love the national security state and don't give a poo poo about the imperial murder machine. But hey, feel free to miss the point and go on a weird tear. Solkanar seems like a nice person and I don't want them to have to go it alone.

Yelling "but imperialism" anytime someone brings up the fact that Williamson's grifter views have (by association, not personally) caused mass outbreaks and death is the definition of missing the point. Is she better than Hickenlooper, Delaney, Kloubuchar and many of the rest? Yes, but only because the bar is so low that even expressing an anti-war sentiment places her an angstrom above them... not because she's in any way a viable or even remotely decent human being.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Solkanar512 posted:

much of that harm is caused not by the immediate bombing, but the destruction of infrastructure that leads to preventable illnesses running rampant and treatable illnesses becoming deadly.
Super true!

quote:

she would be in no way capable of preventing those deaths or understanding how to prevent them in the first place.
I feel like magical crystal grandma might know how to "not do bombing" and by not bombing people might prevent harm that is caused by the destruction of infrastructure that is created by bombing. Like if your argument is Williamson is secretly pro-bombing then we can have a different discussion, but a no-bombing policy should do a pretty good job of preventing deaths caused by bombing.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

twodot posted:

Voting for the joke anti-war candidate doesn't mean there won't be wars.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Solkanar512 posted:

You're going to have to spell out your point here because I don't disagree with this, and I haven't advocated for maintaining or increasing our military or military actions. If anything I've pointed out that a lack of understanding public health means an unwillingness to provide legitimate and meaningful aid directly or through responsible international organizations. Williamson might go on and on about love bombs and whatever, but she has no loving clue about how this stuff actually works.
A pissing contest over whether antivaxx or imperialism kills more people is stupid from first principles and one with an obvious winner. When you find yourself saying things like "Bombs only explode once but diseases replicate," you're way too invested in alarmism over a joke candidate. I think we both agree that Sanders is the only viable choice that polls above 2% anyway, so the rest of this might as well be an argument over which of our favourite bands have sold out.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene

Lightning Knight posted:

More accurately, the same discussion, with people writing more and more elaborate variations of “no, it’s bad to like problematic tired memes!” versus “actually problematic tired memes are fine leave us alone” in increasingly pretentious language.

Williamson is a boring topic because Williamson is only really here to raise her profile and sell books. At least the Gravel teens have an actual plan to influence the discourse and also are clearly not 100% smart on what the gently caress they’re actually doing which makes considering whether or not we should support them and if so how much an interesting topic of debate.

The way she manhandled Dave Rubin on the Rubin Report automatically earned her some of my respect. Not enough to vote for her, but she's way more intelligent than she comes off as.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Ubiquitous_ posted:

The way she manhandled Dave Rubin on the Rubin Report automatically earned her some of my respect. Not enough to vote for her, but she's way more intelligent than she comes off as.

Not meaning any insult to her, but "capable of outsmarting Dave Rubin" is a pretty low bar to clear.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Not meaning any insult to her, but "capable of outsmarting Dave Rubin" is a pretty low bar to clear.

this is true but most of the candidates would be treating him like he deserved respect. It's not so much 'she's smarter than Dave Rubin', since, yea, we'd be voting for a snail if that was the line, it's that she's one of the few to deal with these freaks by just going 'are you loving stupid?'

Also
https://twitter.com/MikeDrucker/status/1151703921850769408

she's gonna rip Corey Booker's skin off in her debate I guess.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Solkanar512 posted:

See above and quit posting in bad faith.

blaming a california crystalline dolphin medium for measles deaths in madagascar was good faith?

i mean even setting aside the personally directed anger, you're arguing that allowing hundreds of thousands to die of disease in places that america claims no jurisdiction is a worse american evil than america purposefully going to places where it has no jurisdiction and wantonly murdering millions with bombs and bullets, because ~germs spread~

if you're not gimmick posting, then please, get therapy

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SKULL.GIF posted:

You want a direct response? Here's mine: on the whole Marianne's vaccine skepticism doesn't bother me as much because we have plenty of advocates for public vaccination. We do not have sufficient advocates against imperialism.

In a hypothetical primary where everyone in the field was anti-imperialist, I would be arguing for Marianne to be disqualified from the primary on grounds of her antivax stances and her history of New Age healing schlock. Unfortunately, this primary does not exist.

she actually clarified her position so she's not anti-vax so its a mischaracterization but hey people want to compare her to the capitalist that wants to hermetically seal women inside the maternity wards of a now defunct hospital for failing to pop out fully intact babies out of their vaginas

all marianne needs to do is get approval from president bernie through an EO to expand the white house to include a crystal madrassa where she can be inaugurated by Oprah as the spiritual supreme leader of America

Lightning Knight posted:

coward, we have enough adults in the room thank u so u dont have to performatively express rationality , just learn to love and be open

mormonpartyboat posted:

blaming a california crystalline dolphin medium for measles deaths in madagascar was good faith?

i mean even setting aside the personally directed anger, you're arguing that allowing hundreds of thousands to die of disease in places that america claims no jurisdiction is a worse american evil than america purposefully going to places where it has no jurisdiction and wantonly murdering millions with bombs and bullets, because ~germs spread~

if you're not gimmick posting, then please, get therapy

see you in a week friend, same as me

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jul 18, 2019

TrixR4kids
Jul 29, 2006

LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE? YOU AIN'T GET THAT FROM ME!

gohmak posted:

Federal Jobs Guarantee
That would help and admittedly I kinda forgot about that policy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ubiquitous_ posted:

I hate her more just for going ON "The Rubin Report".

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Solkanar512 posted:

How in the gently caress did you miss this?

And this as well?

Why would you make this claim when we can all read these words? Quit arguing in bad faith.

My bad, I was assuming coherency in your position. If you're just arguing "yes the pro war candidates are openly running on killing more people than Box Wine Lady, but she could be lying, so pro-war is better" then your position is such a confused mess there's nothing to say.

Like, if it makes you angry that the person advocating the second least amount of death is a psychic grifter, good it should make you angry, but the logical target of that anger ought to be the 20 other mass murdering imperialists on the debate stage, and not forumsposters pointing this out

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jul 18, 2019

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lightning Knight posted:

I don’t think I’d vote for Gravel in the primary but I donated a dollar to his campaign in the hopes he’d get onto the stage and accomplish something rhetorically given his history, which I think is materially better than Williamson. As I said, I don’t have a second choice after Bernie and I live in a solid red state now so I don’t really need to have one.

even if you're just looking at overton window movement, gravel is only getting circulation in the irony leftist podcast circuit because its a couple idiot teens trying an aesthetic out before joining the military to murder foreigners.

williamson is loving weird enough that people outside the usual politics circles are becoming aware of her

like even her antivaxx poo poo is weird, because she's said stuff like she agrees that vaccines help stave off disease, but not because it's medicine. that they help stave off disease because the placebo effect is real and also is the way god expresses love for you, so if you truly believe in and pray for the thing that has no scientific medical value you will be psychically vaccinated

it owns

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

even if you're just looking at overton window movement, gravel is only getting circulation in the irony leftist podcast circuit because its a couple idiot teens trying an aesthetic out before joining the military to murder foreigners.

williamson is loving weird enough that people outside the usual politics circles are becoming aware of her

like even her antivaxx poo poo is weird, because she's said stuff like she agrees that vaccines help stave off disease, but not because it's medicine. that they help stave off disease because the placebo effect is real and also is the way god expresses love for you, so if you truly believe in and pray for the thing that has no scientific medical value you will be psychically vaccinated

it owns

not a lot of people realize that this is a pretty coherent viewpoint in terms of mental health and wellbeing, just because its "different" but neolibs gonna neolib

https://charlierose.com/videos/14918

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

see you in a week friend, same as me

media vita in morte sumus~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

media vita in morte sumus~

sic transit gloria mundi~

این نیز بگذرد

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Jul 18, 2019

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chilichimp posted:

I hate her more just for going ON "The Rubin Report".

Bro how do you pass up the opportunity to make Dave Rubin look like a complete rear end of himself on his own show

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

twodot posted:

Again, I'm not here to say Gravel is bad, he is, in fact, good. But, today, in the year two thousand and nineteen, he's also a retired 89 year old who didn't even manage to sneak into the top 20 candidates for this primary, so I'd like to hear an explanation on how he is more of a real candidate than Williamson, who did actually manage to sneak into the top 20 candidates of this primary. Like if the argument here is "Williamson is a joke candidate who is drastically out performing the very real candidacy of Gravel" that seems like not a great argument in favor of Gravel.

I mean, there's a pretty big difference in that Gravel is overall actually good, while Williamson is still bad, even if she might not be worse than almost all the other candidates. Williamson serves a purpose because Gravel isn't in the debates and she has zero chance of actually winning, but Gravel being in the debates would completely remove any value she potentially adds to the equation.

One thing I'll say about Williamson is that the positive comments about her are giving me strong "people jumping on the Avenatti and Buttigieg bandwagons" vibes. I don't think she's an actual problem or anything, and I think the people getting upset about her have deeply distorted priorities, but don't forget that even her kinda anti-imperialist language is vague and not nearly as specific and reliable as, say, Gravel's. I wouldn't trust her to actually cut back on US imperialism if, by some miracle, she were elected.

twodot
Aug 7, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

I mean, there's a pretty big difference in that Gravel is overall actually good, while Williamson is still bad, even if she might not be worse than almost all the other candidates. Williamson serves a purpose because Gravel isn't in the debates and she has zero chance of actually winning, but Gravel being in the debates would completely remove any value she potentially adds to the equation.
I agree Gravel is better than Williamson, but the post I quoted said they were ignoring William because she is not a real candidate and not because she is bad. On the spectrum of real to not real candidates I think we got to acknowledge "Actually being in the 20 person debate" makes you more real than "Did not even qualify for the 20 person debate".

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ytlaya posted:

the positive comments about her are giving me strong "people jumping on the Avenatti and Buttigieg bandwagons" vibes. I don't think she's an actual problem or anything, and I think the people getting upset about her have deeply distorted priorities, but don't forget that even her kinda anti-imperialist language is vague and not nearly as specific and reliable as, say, Gravel's. I wouldn't trust her to actually cut back on US imperialism if, by some miracle, she were elected.

it was always ironic and tongue in cheek wrt to buttigieg and avenatti, don't overthink it and take it at face value on the only space that isn't allowed to have comedy on a comedy forum

a williamson presidency is never going to happen, come on don't be facile

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
no one actually thinks Williamson is gonna win we're just having fun in a really lovely and stupid primary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i would blame CIA fronts for vaccine deaths in the 3rd world before I blamed oprah's woowoo seller

of course, that gets in the way of saying the war machine isn't as deadly as antivaxxers so I guess we're just gonna pretend that's not another part of said war machine