Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Presti

https://twitter.com/DylanBuckingham/status/1151236086095589376

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Nice capris but he should have rolled up in the Jordan 12 Chris Paul edition let’s be honest.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Those pants are so bad lmao he looks like stinky from hey Arnold

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
wrong. femme casual is huge rn

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ammanas posted:

wrong. femme casual is huge rn

That doesn’t mean you can just put on anything cut for women and call it a day

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Thats not “femme casual”. That’s my khakis shrank in the wash

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

That doesn’t mean you can just put on anything cut for women and call it a day

right. always make sure your eyeshadow coordinates with your purse

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Been digging around in folders full of old saved pictures

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

how old is it? floral prints and mandarin collars are just now trending out if main dept stores

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Ammanas posted:

how old is it? floral prints and mandarin collars are just now trending out if main dept stores

Looks like 2013

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Revisiting a happier time in America, I cannot loving wait for the Russ and harden themed outfits.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Did anyone land a pair of those DON 1s? How are they?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

^burtle posted:

Did anyone land a pair of those DON 1s? How are they?

I’m not normally a shoe guy but I got a pair of the red/blue colorway and they’re wonderful. I ordered a half-size up from the vans I normally wear and they fit like a glove, super easy on/off, and you can stand/walk on them for a while and they still feel good.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I know there’s the shoe thread in YLLS but can we talk about basketball shoes in here please? But like...all the time? Because I have a pair of the jordan 33 lows coming to me on Friday and I cannot wait to hoop in them.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Really good players playing in non Olympic years is really not the norm too. They were a bit recently but it's not a surprise that pendulum is swinging back.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i love international basketball, some of my favorite moments were getting super hyped about patty mills, watching asik dominate in 2010 waiting for him to come to the Bulls, the numerous guys named "baby shaq" and the time that nic batum punched that guy extremely hard in the scrotum.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I know there’s the shoe thread in YLLS but can we talk about basketball shoes in here please? But like...all the time? Because I have a pair of the jordan 33 lows coming to me on Friday and I cannot wait to hoop in them.

I’m not gonna hoop but the 33s seem very cool

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

DC Murderverse posted:

I’m not normally a shoe guy but I got a pair of the red/blue colorway and they’re wonderful. I ordered a half-size up from the vans I normally wear and they fit like a glove, super easy on/off, and you can stand/walk on them for a while and they still feel good.

poo poo really? I saw a clip that said they run big so I gambled on the Symbiotes a half size down and will probably be crushed if they don't fit. :(

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I don't have much to compare it to, but I got one of E'Twaun Moore's signature shoes from Q4 Sports and like it a lot. I don't play ball in it, but it looks nice, feels nice, and is comfortable even after long hours. It also doesn't squinch up the sides of my feet, which I have problems with in a lot of shoes.

I got it when it was in pre-order status and like $20-30 cheaper than it sells for now, but I think it is still worth the current price.

Kibner fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 15, 2019

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

DC Murderverse posted:

Same. My feet fit perfectly in mine.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kibner posted:

I don't have much to compare it to, but I got one of E'Twaun Moore's signature shoes from Q4 Sports and like it a lot. I don't play ball in it, but it looks nice, feels nice, and is comfortable even after long hours. It also doesn't squinch up the sides of my feet, which I have problems with in a lot of shoes.

I got it when it was in pre-order status and like $20-30 cheaper than it sells for now, but I think it is still worth the current price.

It was a trip going to the Q4 site and trying to guess which players each signature shoe was for based on the initials

"Is it...Langston Galloway???? There's no way. (clicks though) Well drat"

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

I'm really bummed I didn't get a symbiote, and I'm conflicted about buying the purple colorway bc even though he was my childhood fave Malone is a piece of poo poo.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

xbilkis posted:

It was a trip going to the Q4 site and trying to guess which players each signature shoe was for based on the initials

"Is it...Langston Galloway???? There's no way. (clicks though) Well drat"

Langston is a huge sneaker head. Check his Twitter. Lol

He's living a dream beyond what he could imagine growing up in Baton Rouge. I love him and miss having him on my favorite team.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I like don Mitchell’s shoe but I haven’t liked any of the colorways that have released so far. Same with Giannis’sshoe too although there’s a purple orange pink one in the pipeline that looks gorgeous

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I like don Mitchell’s shoe but I haven’t liked any of the colorways that have released so far. Same with Giannis’sshoe too although there’s a purple orange pink one in the pipeline that looks gorgeous

Which one is that? I did like the Allbros but of course they sold out most places. I half considered asking a dude in the Mall of America Nike Store what size the dummys wore, but it took like 10 minutes to even find a Sales Person.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nba/bucks/2019/06/28/giannis-antetokounmpo-zoom-freak-1-available-nike-july-1/1594116001/

Theyre the ones his brother in the white is wearing in this article. I had a better picture of them but lost it

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i bought a pair of banned jordan retros for l$250 locally because they were a dream shoe for a while and they’re fresh af

kinda want them in the unc colorway but i’m terrified i’m gonna look like i’m in a jagged edge video

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Declan MacManus posted:

i bought a pair of banned jordan retros for l$250 locally because they were a dream shoe for a while and they’re fresh af

kinda want them in the unc colorway but i’m terrified i’m gonna look like i’m in a jagged edge video

You already do, just lean into it

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

^burtle posted:

Which one is that? I did like the Allbros but of course they sold out most places. I half considered asking a dude in the Mall of America Nike Store what size the dummys wore, but it took like 10 minutes to even find a Sales Person.

I grabbed my Allbros from Mall of America Nike, they seem to get them in a ton.

They are fantastic and I can not stop looking at them.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
I just buy a pair of Roshe Ones every year or two because I’m cheap and basic as hell

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

morestuff posted:

I just buy a pair of Roshe Ones every year or two because I’m cheap and basic as hell

just get the air monarch 4s and give up already

Cool Buff Man posted:

You already do, just lean into it

it’s true i’m not getting any younger

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Kibner posted:

Langston is a huge sneaker head. Check his Twitter. Lol

He's living a dream beyond what he could imagine growing up in Baton Rouge. I love him and miss having him on my favorite team.

It's been nice to see him turn into a functional rotation player. He makes baskets

He doesn't do much else, but he does make baskets. I'm glad theres a little space on the edges for these small companies focusing on guys who really love the product

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
https://twitter.com/complexsneakers/status/1162852989574504450?s=21

Between this and his hair, he’s just committed to being ugly, huh?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I know kids think OBJ made that look cool but i will never unsee Frylock

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Are those Jnco's with the giant rear end pockets in the front?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

^burtle posted:

I know kids think OBJ made that look cool but i will never unsee Frylock

as a dyed in the wool 'NSync fan it will be the Timberlake forever and a day.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

I reject the return of early 2000s style completely and without reservation

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

morestuff posted:

for me the adiboosts are absolutely the way to go for casual trainers. better look and comfort imo

DeimosRising posted:

it’s coming op 😔

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

DeimosRising posted:

i thought this was about basketball and immediately projectile vomited

people can be a boy band if they want but no sir not in my basketball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

zelah posted:

https://twitter.com/complexsneakers/status/1162852989574504450?s=21

Between this and his hair, he’s just committed to being ugly, huh?

He needs some Sky Davis Air Jets