Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kemi has flaws but the hatred for her is pretty much just because one guy (Jack) is a big ol racist and made poo poo up in his own head that everyone else bought into because that’s what happens when you get this many dumb people in group thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson still feels like more of the racist to me who started it, while Jack seems more driven by his ego and that Kemi doesn't play to it like the other girls do. But I don't know. Jack's definitely said poo poo that is very suspect. And then there's Bella's self absorbed need to be the victim after she betrays Kemi. And Christie's own brand of crazy. I don't know exactly what started it but Gr8ful's poo poo just all fed each other.

I can see a lot of scenarios where I dislike Kemi or she makes enemies on her own. But if the thing they're mad about is where she puts her shaker bottle, I think that's pretty revealing that they don't have any REAL complaints about her.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jul 18, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Opps.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1151705301508399104

Holly told Tommy that she’s afraid to go after Nick/Bella next week because they’ll blow everything up, and that she doesn’t know why they don’t like her. Holly wonders if she’s just not self aware “like Ovi” and is a “bitch” without knowing it. Tommy assures her she’s not and that Nick is just a bully and is being represented that way on TV. Then they talk more about how Nick bullied Nicole and scapegoated her even though THEY were the ones who scapegoated her first and continue to gaslight themselves.

If Ovi wins the Comeback Comp Christie intends to call a house meeting to announce that Ovi has his power so that he can’t use it to push paranoia. Tommy thinks they can still use him and his power. Ovi seems like he’s wised up ever since the Nicole stuff to the dynamics of the house and how fake the 6 are.

The debate continues as whether to tell Kat about the vote or not. Christie, Ana, and Jack all agree its stupid to blindside her and risk losing her as a number and source of information. Tommy is doing his best not to offer a clear opinion but basically sides that way too. Jackson and Holly are the ones insisting on not telling Kat and they’re weirding everyone out. At this moment the plan seems to be to tell Kat right before the live show and if she reacts badly to throw Jackson and Holly under the bus about it.

The DR told Sam to tone down the yelling. BB having a weirdly face turn production day.

Earlier in the night David went for a kiss with Kat and got rejected.

Nicole is emotional and Ovi comforts her. Nicole says she wants her speech to be “savage” but it’s not her. Ovi encourages her to just be herself and let everyone see the real Nicole. Nicole says she thinks she’s a tough New Yorker but this is getting to her and making her feel more vulnerable. Ovi gives a good pep talk about how proud her family will be and how if she gets voted out tomorrow they’ll just fight it out fairly tomorrow and root for each other. Ovi’s a really nice guy.

David tells Jackson that he wants to be cool if he wins his way back in the house but he can’t ignore that 9 people were in the HOH together and he’s on the outside looking in. Jackson gives a very terse answer that he doesn’t want to talk game but David’s not the target and he’ll see things then. David says he doesn’t want to walk in blind tomorrow and if he wins HOH not know who the target is but Jackson says they’re having “blind faith” in him by not putting him up. Huh? Jackson tells David that he’s “near the bottom” of his list of priority targets. Jackson is terrible at this game. Jackson hopes David respects him not wanting to talk more. David says Jack told him the same thing last week but then when Nick won HOH Jack had no interest in talking to him. Jackson goes back to just telling David to trust him… the guy who put him up. David says he knows the house goes for the “best case scenario” for a house vote and he doesn’t know if he just is that one. Jackson, “As long as you’re on the right end of the barrel it doesn’t matter who’s holding the gun.” So creepy. Jackson again insisting that David being evicted Day 1 is the “best thing to happen” for his game and bullshits him about how much he always knew David would come back and was pulling for him. “And that’s not bullshit. Its straight up.”

Oh, but a dirty bottle is a serious sign of disrespect.

Jack’s having a sad day. Something about his ex-girlfriend. Ana is being insecure about whether she should talk to him and trying make him feel better and know he can share with her. Christie asks if Jack ever shares personally and emotionally with Ana and Ana basically says “no” and tat she tries but he doesn’t. Christie keeps talking anyway because Christie. This is reminding me why I stopped watching. Ana, “You make it sound so easy.” Tommy shows up so Ana tells him all about how she feels about Jack being sad. Jess shows up to mercifully end this.

Kat tells Jackson that Bella warned her that people she trusts are lying to her or something and she saw Jackson rolling his eyes. Jackson plays it off as perfect to hide their alliance and to remember that for the next 24 hours. Kat, “Don’t loving blindside me!” Jackson says she’ll find out everything in 24 to 48 hours but she can’t now because she’s just too bad at this game and can’t keep a secret. Kat giggles and jumps into Kat’s arms. Kat makes me sad.

Jackson tells Christie and Tommy about the Kat talk. Ana joins and they call it the communal area “Russia” and this room “The States.” Christie, “Not that I have anything against Russia, but enemy territory.” Kat shows up so they shift the conversation to bullshit about how at peace Nicole is with her eviction. Jackson says its like watching a relative die. Kat informs them that she did a whole DR about BB20 Brett so they’re either making fun of her or setting up for him to come into the house. Oh, Kat.

Ok, that’s enough.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sam and Nicole had a pretty open talk. Sam told Nicole about the 9 and that he knew he was on the bottom, but that he thought Nick and Bella would get targeted before him. He wants to keep Nicole in the game and advised her to tell Christie and Tommy that she’d go after “big targets” like the Jacks without saying names to let them know they can use her. This is terrible advice since Christie and Tommy want her to go after Nick and Bella but Sam of course has no idea of this because he’s being blindsided and Nicole has no idea either because they’re blindsiding her too for some dumb reason. So hopefully she doesn’t screw it up. She told Sam she has no plans to nominate Nick and Bella. Which might be a lie but I actually believe her. She’s told Kemi a bunch of times she still thinks its best to work with them and Sam against the 6.

Kat has been let in on the blindside now but she still plans to vote out Nicole so that she can stay in good with Nick and Bella. I’m not sure what the odds are of Kat convincing them that the 6 didn’t betray them but ok. They ARE dumb. You’d think that it would be better to get more people in on the vote so its not so clear that the 6 were betraying Nick/Bella so precisely. But what do I know?

I can’t tell if I’m optimistic about tonight or not. I don’t think I am. It doesn’t matter where Sam is at right now, I assume the blindside will wake him up. Assuming Sam, Bella, and Nicole would all target the 6, I’m not sure who would beyond them. Kat seems to be with them and I think that safely means Jess is. David might do and Ovi seems like he’s been pushed there by Gr8ful’s “H8ful” behavior this week. I would hope Cliff would after he gets voted out by them. But I’m worried that Kemi can’t see the big picture past her own (justifiable) anger at Nick/Bella the way Nicole seems to.

But I guess we'll find out soon.

edit: Oh, McRae is apparently online sticking up for Jackson and saying that the Domestic Violence police records being passed around in the BB community are doctored. I don't really know what to make of this and haven't listened to McRae's case. My understanding is he has a history of defending racism and bad behavior from his season and since in these sort of ways and is a very "the drat sjws" kind of guy. But its also totally plausible that insane BB fans threw around fake stuff and everyone bought in because it sounded right. I'll just stick with what we know. Kat SAID Jackson had DV charges in his background and she was scared of him getting angry. And Jackson himself talks about a sketchy patch of drugs, booze, and violence. But beyond that or how much to believe them, I don't know.

Here's McRae's thing so you can make your own call.
https://twitter.com/mccraechum/stat...610004631433217

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 19, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds are down. They probably have to clean up the Comeback Comp before the HOH, but of course all the fallout is happening now and they're not letting us see because BB21 is the absolute worst.

There was a quick feeds leak where Nicole was celebrating alone in one part of the house while Bella was trying to justify something to Gr8ful on the other, if that ain't a statement. It sounds like Gr8ful have successfully gaslit Nick and Bella into thinking they need to apologize for being blindsided. No idea about Sam.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Feeds back.

I’m not gonna recap it. The 6 have divided Nick and Bella up and are gaslighting them that this is their fault and they seem to be buying it.

gently caress BB21.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok.

The Jacks were grilling Bella that she talks to other people like David so they don’t trust her. Bella is defensive and says then if that’s the rules then if she sees Jack talking to Cliff she can assume he’s plotting with him behind her back. Jack, “That’s kind of threatening.” Bella, “Yeah.” They “agree” to never speak alone without anyone from the 9. Sam, “This is a little absurd. The HOH will have to have one on ones.” Bella points out this is the 3rd time she’s been blindsided in the game from her own alliance and she’s “sick of it.” Then the Jacks talk poo poo about the brown people a little.

Christie, Ana, and Tommy are basically trying to convince Nick that Bella’s been manipulating him and is the reason for everything that’s happened including them blindsiding him. Nick, “What do you guys want from me? Do you want me to avoid people?” Everyone insists no and they love him.

Bella and the Jacks agree this should be an easy week of Cliff/Nicole again.

Sam has joined the Nick show. My hopes remain with him as he’s been quiet and observing things. Christie and Tommy are telling Nick it was just impossible to approach him about Nicole. He correctly doesn’t think they ever tried so they make up times he totally did that Nick just doesn’t remember. Its like actual gaslighting.

Ana declares that she “loving hates” Cliff and rants about him. Ana’s entire personality now is whining about Jack not paying her attention after they gently caress and going on random rants about how much she hates someone.

Jess, Nicole, and Cliff are nowhere to be found.

Jack complaining to Tommy that he had to walk away from the Bella talk because he couldn’t “keep loving lying.” Tommy says it’s hard and hugs him. Its so hard screwing over people in the BB House and playing a very dirty and manipulative game. Poor Jack.

Nick is whining to Ana how much it hurt that she lied to him. She’s very sorry and likes him a whole lot.

Tommy: Sorry we hosed up. It definitely won’t happen again.

Christie telling Sam that Nick and Bella had a “dictator like” HOH and she saw “evil” in Bella’s eyes and they shot her down so she just did her whole thing. “It was LITERALLY this morning.” Sam asks if they’re still on to take out the Jacks and Christie deflects and says “not now.” Sam asks what happens if Cliff wins HOH and wants to work with them to go after the Jacks. Methinks Sam is planning ahead. Christie says Cliff won’t want to work with her because she voted him out. Sam wishes he had been let in but says he still would have voted the same and not betrayed/blindsided Nick/Bella. Christie says she wanted to save him that decision and she’s not coming for them. Sam asks if he can trust Christie not to tell the Jacks what he says to her and she insists she never talks game with them.

Jack’s telling Jackson, Holly, and Tommy that he put a target on his back with some blow up with Bella. Jackson says he’s tired of playing fake and is ready to draw a line in the sand. After he just got done bullshitting. Its hilarious how often Jackson whines hating fairness right after being fake. Tommy says they told Nick to separate himself from Bella. Holly, “that’s not good.” Jackson says Jess was freaking out so he told her they didn’t need her vote and wanted to leave her as a target. Good play, Jackson? Jackson rants more and more about how he wants to go stick it to Nick and Bella. Holly, “What game do you think you’re playing?” Jack whines that he didn’t think there would be all this time before HOH to have to spin and do damage control. Jackson says he hid some chicken but didn’t want to mention it around Bella.

Jack and Jackson apparently ripped into Bella about stuff she said to Kat. Holly gives them a chewing out because the entire point of leaving Kat out of the vote was so that they’d keep trusting her but they’re exposing that she talks to them. The Jacks don’t listen because they’re assholes.

Tommy telling Jess should have been included but… she wasn’t. “It literally happened last minute.” Yes pointing out she got screwed with Nicole and would have wanted to keep her. Tommy paints Nick, Bella, and Sam as the danger in the house and the targets if Cliff wins HOH. The people who didn’t vote him out?

Tommy now does damage control with Cliff. Completely Game. Love you so much. Tommy says he knows Cliff knows why it happened. Cliff says sorta and says there was word he was going after copies, “but that’s not the case.” Tommy, “CHRISTIE AND I AREN’T A COUPLE!” That wasn’t suspicious. He says it was really about Ovi. Blah blah blah. Cliff says in his Cliff Notes all he really says is that he’s an outcast outside the “8” but realistically putting them on the block would just make himself a target. Cliff says his strategy is just to wait until everyone turns on each other. Tommy keeps doing his thing and Cliff says he just will put up Jess and Kat. He says Nicole screwed up trying to split the group because you just have to let it happen itself.

While Christie is doing damage control with Sam Kat and Jess show up and Christie sends them away because she’s “explaining things.” Boy, there’s that social dynamic. Jack soon joins and that’s ok. Sam assures them that he’s still with them and is here for his own game, not Nick and Bella’s, but he wishes they trusted him.

Jess and Kat worrying to Holly about sleeping in the same room with Nicole after voting her out. Jess hopes Nicole wins HOH. Kat doesn’t want that risk. Holly says she’d go right after Nick/Bella.

Kat: What if one of them wins Veto? Oh, well I’m the Veto Champ.

A scared Nick groveling to Jack that he trusts them and has stopped associating with everyone and that he needs to separate himself from Bella game wise. Jack says he doesn’t want to tell him what to do (but is). Jack, “No blood no foul.” Nick says he feels like its the two of them against each other every time.

I’m over this stuff. I’ll come back for the HOH.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tommy tells Bella that there was a lot of suspicion on them because Sam seemed to be trying to flip the vote to save Kemi. Bella throws Sam under the bus and says he knew about Gr8ful and that’s why he was trying to save Kemi. She says Jack was the one who let it slip in the storage closet, not that she told him. Jack and Sam join them because I guess their ears were ringing. Bella points out that Christie’s meltdown over the POV makes it seem like this blindside was planned all week.

Jess telling Kat and Nicole how clear it is that the 8 are a self destructing alliance by all this craziness and Christie’s POV meltdown. Jess says they’re all “separate pawns” and they need to get on the same page. Kat bullshits that she didn’t know about the blindside. Jess knows the excuses for why they didn’t tell her are bullshit. Kat goes to the bathroom. Jess says the 6 kept Nicole to go after Nick/Bella. Holy poo poo, Jess is in the game! Nicole makes clear she’s not mad at Jess about siding with the house and they’re good and she agrees with all this. Jess doesn’t know what Cliff would do with HOH. Nicole thinks Christie, Tommy, and Sam are on the outskirts of both sides so they’d go after big threats. I’m not sure about that logic.

Kitties came back around 9PM so HOH comp. Were they waiting for the West Coast feed to end? Stupid PST!

edit: Here's some random charm I missed. Jackson might have an eating disorder.

https://twitter.com/BBFeedsFairy/st...953139525935119

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 19, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CLIFF IS HOH!

I have no idea what this means but Jack's pissed and the 6 are panicking. The plan is to threaten him to work with the 6 or be their target.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Haha Cliff is HOH.

Redemption Arc in full effect.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
I mostly lurk and read the updates here (thanks STAC) but I do have to say that this is so, so sweet.

Hopefully he doesn't play it safe like he has been talking about since he came back but he probably will. I want to see some six-shootin' sweat.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Dying embers representing faith in the universe beginning to stir.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jack: Honestly, he beat me head’s up. He beat me head’s up. Straight up. It loving drives me nuts.

Jackson tells Jack to suck it up and they’re going to threaten Cliff to put Nick and Bella up and have the 6 backing him, or else. Hopefully that works as poorly as it sounds and Cliff tells Nick/Bella/Sam and realizes there’s MORE people on the other side of the house.

Cliff tells Jess they have to “flip this around” and that he has more targets than he had this morning. He says they’ll talk tonight and figure out how to make it work. He says no one who has been on the block has to worry this week.

Cliff heads to storage and delivers a special Cliff Notes.

Cliff: Day 30, evening. Lets call this Victory Dance #2.

Cliff: I’m dancing alone now but I bet I have a lot of people come to be my dance partners. I don’t quit. I don’t give up. You don’t tell me what I can’t do. You never tell me that I can’t do something! I love them all. Its still not going to be personal. But there are targets in this house now. We’re going to play a slightly different game for this next week.

BB21 IS LIVE!

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
Jack’s tantrum is loving ridiculous.

“I trust his word as far as I can throw him and I can throw him pretty loving far.”

Get him out of there. Christ. These “powers” are going to become a problem this week.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Nominate the Jacks. Put paranoia into Christie to hold her power for next week. Sit back and pray.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Nicole is missing some stuff. She thinks BB might have taken it out of her bag because it was too bulky, but in this house the alternative is not out of the question. Jess gives Nic a big hug and says they’re good this week. Nic says they have to support Cliff and “go balls to the wall” for him. She says people are trying to spin her against Cliff saying they were campaigning “but that’s the game.” Kat shows up and Nic asks her about her missing stuff. Kat says that would be a low blow. They share a group hug. They tell her that Cliff said anyone who went up is safe, which makes Kat happy. Jess thinks Jack is the target but Kat doesn’t understand why. Jess lists the many reasons such as all his alliances and loving over Ovi.

Tommy tells Christie he had a great talk with Cliff and they’re good. Christie says she’s going up. Tommy repeats Cliff’s “I’m a floater” spiel. Christie recounts a talk she had with Cliff about the overheard Cliff Notes. Tommy thinks he’ll put up Kat and Jess. Christie is doubtful. Tommy says they have to let him know that Unde9able is crumbling and floating is the safe move. Jack shows up and he’s depressed and thinks he’s going up. Now Christie is trying to convince Jack that they had a good talk. Jack, “He wasn’t HOH then!” Jack says he trusts Cliff as much as he can throw him and “I can throw him pretty loving far.”

Jack: I trust Cliff's word as much as I can throw him, and I can throw him pretty loving far.

Jack... that means you trust him a lot. You idiot.

Jack whines that this was his comp to win for the team and he blew it. Tommy says they can tell Cliff they voted him out because they were upset that Nick and Bella bullied Nicole, but that risks him telling Nick and Bella and uniting the counter alliance against them. Christie realizes that if 2 of them are up they don’t have the votes. They complain that Bella was happy he won and is talking to Cliff. Jack, “None of this situation is what we planned.” Jack’s losing it. He’s gonna snap if he goes up.

Jess and Kat don’t want Christie to go up. Jess wants to convince Cliff that she didn’t flip the vote, but Kat isn’t with that because Cliff knows Christie was against him and she doesn’t want to get caught up in lying for her. Jess is back to being clueless and says she thinks Jack is the one who flipped it so they just have to find proof. Kat says even if Christie goes up they have the votes to save her but its Jess so she’s stubborn on it. “But we need to break that poo poo up, whatever it is.” Jess says Jackson is in a bad mood. Nicole joins and she found her stuff. She says Christie and someone else were listening at the door. Nicole asked what that was about and they said “the girls are upset because they didn’t win.” Kat says this a perfect example of why they shouldn’t be scheming as long as they know they’re safe.

Kat rats out Jess and Nicole to Ana including that Nat caught Christie and Jack talking at the door. Kat hates that she was in that conversation but Ana says to just talk to them. Ana says she’s freaking out. “I loving just voted him out.” Kat says she’s gonna push for him to put up Christie and Nick since they both put him up and that way he’s playing the middle and then they have the votes to keep Christie. That’s a much better plan than Jackson’s. I hope it doesn’t work.

Sam tells Nicole and Jess that he’s pumped but he can’t look too happy or else people will get sketched. Sam says he hopes big moves are made. Jess says she doesn’t care if she looks extra happy because she’s been on the block 2 weeks and now she’s safe.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kat’s running round apologizing to all the cool kids for talking to Jess about them. She tells Jack her plan. Jack says it’s gonna be him and Ana up. He’s certain about this for some reason. Jack hates that Kat’s plan requires him pushing Christie up instead of him. Jack seems to recognize that Christie won’t be excited by the idea of using her as a pawn.

Christie tells Ana she’s going up and that she’s scared. Ana doesn’t agree. Ana says she has her power but Christie says she doesn’t want to use that as a threat. Kat shows up on her “I’m sorry for talking to people” tour. Christie denies she and Jack were listening to anything. Christie bullshits that she wants to work with Cliff. Kat suggests pushing Nick up against him, which Christie likes but doesn’t know how to approach that. Jack is there and whining. Christie’s rambling about how they were never really gunning for Cliff.

Reminder. Christie (1) nominated Cliff, (2) eavesdropped on Cliff and told everyone what he said, (3) flipped the vote to evict Cliff.

Back to the feeds. Nick is here now. Jack’s whining and whining and Christie’s getting annoyed and says it doesn’t make sense to put him up because Cliff needs strong players to work with. Nick says all 3 people he nominated are still in the house.

Jack: I am a loving animal.
Christie: He beat you today so stop flattering yourself.

Cliff comes in and backs out but Christie welcomes him back. Christie loves him and is happy for him. Cliff never “had” a plan to put them up. Christie starts in on her “we only saved Nicole because she was bullied” and it was wrong. Cliff just brushes it off and says he loves Nicole too.

Jackson and Holly saying they have to make Cliff think its his idea to put up Nick and Bella. Jackson asks if he should offer himself as a pawn. Holly says no and seems confused why this would help. They’re scheming Jackson vs Nick/Bella/Sam. Holly suggest forming a fake alliance with him, Kat, and Nicole. They’re spinning wildly. Holly says they need to find an incentive for Cliff to help them.

Jack, Tommy, Kat, and Christie whining about Bella.

Jackson tells Christie that he has a secret relationship with Cliff and wants to convince him to put up Nick and Jackson. He wanted to check if Christie would be willing to use her DPOV and she says yeah but tries to explain it only works if they win POV. Christie wants to Cliff about her power. They complain about what a “baby” and “dumbass” Jack is being.

Christie: He’s acting like an egotistical baby.
Jackson” A bitch! He’s acting like a bitch!

Tommy (w/ Kat and Jack) telling Nicole how they saved her because they couldn’t stand to see her be bullied and go out the way she did. Nicole says she’s glad someone was seeing it because no one was saying anything. I think Nicole is smart enough to see through this.

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/...725714099621888

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They’re trying to make sleeping arrangements. There’s drama because KatAna said she’d sleep with Jack and Jack thinks that’s “forward.” Because they’ve only hosed like half a dozen times.

Nicole’s really encamped with the cool kids and Tommy, Christie, and Jack are pressing hard while she’s pretty quiet. I think she’s just observing the chaos and seeing if something slips. But this is BB21. Case in point Tommy and Jack clumsily reveal that Kat knew about the vote flip and Kat awkwardly admits it (after previously lying to Nicole about not knowing). Whoopsie. Kat complains that Bella told her something she said that she said to someone else. Jack squashes this. I believe this is the thing that happened earlier where the Jacks told Bella a bunch of she told Kat, so Jack just wants to squash it. Weirdly the feeds skip away when they start talking about “Bella’s victims.” Back they’re saying what a smart player Cliff is. Jack, “Well he did a DR session in the boat room.” They ask how he even knows Christie knows and they say Bella told him. Actually Nicole did and then Tommy and Ana did. But Bella’s role in the house is to blame stuff on now. At least she kind of brought it on herself.

Look, Christie just really wants Cliff to know that nominating him, eavesdropping on him, telling everyone what he said, and flipping the vote to evict him was an isolated incident that wasn't about Cliff. What’s so complicated about that?

Nick whines to Ana that he and Christie will go up. Ana says she’s worried but doesn’t want to be huddled up talking game with the rest. Nick’s moping about his lovely night so Ana flaps her eyes that he can trust her.

Jackson triggered Tommy’s peanut allergy with some “puppy chow.” This isn’t the first time.

Christie tells Nicole about her power. Nicole, “Holy poo poo.” Jack says everything will work out for Christie because she’s played the game “beautifully”. Christie cries and says Cliff won’t appreciate her “leadership” and “rallying” because it was against him.

Cliff trashes Kemi and says he’s glad she’s gone. Don’t be that guy, Cliff. You’re our hero tonight. Keep it cool.

Nicole leaves and whoops, turns out Jack told Nicole about her power. Christie scolds him. Jack says he’s confused as to who knows and doesn’t know. Christie says she doesn’t care but she would have liked to be the one to tell her.

Christie is now eating the puppy chow in Tommy’s bed. I have a peanut allergy so this really bugs me.

Jackson telling Ana about his grand plan. Ana is flabbergasted. Jackson explains it (and Christie’s power which Ana is confused about). Ana, “Wow, who thought of this?” Every time Jackson tells someone this he’s got a new reason why its a great plan. “That’s like six birds with one stone.” Ana, “That’s amazing. That’s loving sick.” To no real surprise Ana wants out Bella because she trusts Nick more. Ana whines about why she’s still associated with Jack even though they’re not like Jackson/Holly or Nick/Bella. Jackson says its because of “how Jack carries himself” with “arrogance.” Jackson rants about how he wants Nick and Bella gone and he wants to be the one who “spearheads their exit.” “They’re in my crosshairs, lets pull the drat trigger.” Ana is surprised Nick and Bella are handling it so well. Jackson says its because they’re all “sucking their thumbs” and he hates being fake. I genuinely don’t understand how anyone sits and listens to Jackson. Ana, “You’re smart.” Then they trash Jack some.

Jackson’s been munching on poppy chow this whole time.
Jackson: This stuff is like crack.
Ana: It’s good. But it’s making my throat itch.

Does Ana have a peanut allergy and not know it?

Christie telling Jess that she stood up for Nicole because she was getting bullied and now it might bight her in the rear end. She says how much it sucks that you can do “the right thing” and suffer for it. I loving hate Christie. Jess asks if Christie was the one who flipped it and Christie says it was the group. Except she says the rest of the group did it for other reasons but she did it because she wanted to stand up against Nick and Bella. Christie claims they were all voting Nicole out last night but that Nicole came to them all today and said Cliff said their names and that’s what turned them. Christie tells Jess about her power too.

Jackson tells Jack to “put his big pants on” and “get educated.” Jack, “You’re so good at this game, can you tell me what you’re doing?” Jackson tells Jack not to cuss so they can use this on the show. This is Jackson’s starring moment. Jack, “God I hate how great you are at this game.” Hack wants to be the pawn/hero but Jackson says Cliff wants “a good ole boy”. Jack convinces Jackson to push Bella instead of Nick for the POV comp and they might be able to pull Nick back. Jackson says he kind of wants to stay on the block so he can spit in their faces on Eviction Night. Then he rants again. He scolds Jack for telling Kat about Christie’s power when he had been lying about. Jack grovels but Jackson says Kat will forget anyway. What a dick.

Tommy is telling his lies to Sam now. Holly and Ana are there. It’s all blah blah. Ana says she’s really glad Ovi isn’t here with his power because he was working with Cliff. But… why would Ovi change Cliff’s noms if they were working together?

Nick and Bella saying they’re screwed and Christie and Nicole are with “them.” Bella says if she had won HOH she was gonna put Jack and Christie up.

Christie telling Jess what a baby Jack's being and that she has to get out of couple's room and needs a "change of scenery" and to start playing for herself again.

Cliff called to DR so HOH room reveal coming.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 20, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christie’s whining about what a good honest person she is and how its going to hurt her. She’s verging on jumping ship from the 6 because there’s a lot of talk about how she needs to play her own game and doesn’t want to be swept up with “targets”. Tommy joins her in ditching the 6 bedroom for the outsider bedroom. She’s not really selling out the group, she’s just doing the Tyler “wounded bird, honest solo game” thing.

Jack rests his head on Christie’s shoulder.
Christie: We’re talking about my beliefs and how I’m not going to have a pity party until it’s time.
Jack: Hmm.
Christie: Your chin and head are heavy.
Jack: My everything’s heavy. Every part of my body is heavy. I’m a heavy person.
Jess: Not heavier than me.
Jack: That’s a loaded statement.

Maybe, Jack. But that’s not the right response.

Christie informs Jack she’s moving out of the couples bedroom.
Christie: I don’t really want to be the 5th wheel.
Jack: Well I didn’t really want to be one of those wheels.
Christie: Well we all have choices to make in life. Just like I chose to vote out Cliff.
Jack: I did everything I could. I wish I could have done more. I wish I could have won this week.

They’re really pathetic.

Christie and Jack trash Kemi and say everyone is glad she’s gone. Jess says Nicole misses her because they were tight. Christie says they were just tight because they were “each other’s last resorts.” But then suggests maybe Nicole is “just like” Kemi and they don’t know. Jess says they just bonded after Bella betrayed them. You know, normal human stuff.

Tommy assures Nicole that from his conversations in DR that she’s not going to be portrayed badly with last week’s stuff. Nicole says she was crying that she’d be seen as a manipulator. They discuss how Tommy was the person Nicole said she felt uncomfortable talking to Nick/Bella that started the whole “bullying” thing. Its not brought up that that makes Tommy responsible… Nicole says she didn’t want to throw his name out to Nick and Bella which made it hard to argue with them. I can’t tell if Nicole’s subtly shading Tommy or eating his stuff up.

Ana complains that her nose feels bad. I think she’s having a allergic reaction to peanuts.

Tommy goes off to the boat room himself. The feeds leaves immediately but I was interested to see Tommy need a break. He and Christie have been nonstop tonight. Jackson interrupts his solitude to tell him his great 6 reason plan.

Nick and Bella are whispering in bed. They rightly suspect Christie would use her DPOV to screw them even if they’re not nominated by Cliff. Nick floating forming a counter alliance. Bella says she’ll kill Nick if he believes anything Christie, Tommy, or Ana says and he confirms he doesn’t trust them. “We’re hosed.” Tey’re really pissed at how badly Christie played them. Nick says they have to hang out less now because the 6 are paranoid. But why would you care if you know you’re hosed with them? Bella says she’s sleeping because she can’t do anything else. Bella says Cliff needs them and Sam in the game to go after the 6. Bella says she’s getting Christie out if it’s the last thing she does. “I loving hate her so loving much.” Bella wants Christie to save herself with her power this week so Bella can win HOH next week and get her out. “I hold a grudge.” Nick says he rather go out taking a shot at them than let them have their way. Nick is disgusted by Tommy. They’re totally done with Gr8ful and content to just go out Bonnie and Clyde style. Nick decides he needs a “quick convo” with Cliff. You think? Bella says there’s nothing she can do that won’t be spun. Nick says he’s gonna tell Cliff about Christie’s power and to put Jack and Christie up.

“Who wants to see my HOH room?!”

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

All the usual HOH room stuff. Cliff has a night letter from his wife and a construction paper rose from a bouquet he made his wife for Valentine’s day. He says everyone is welcome to the room, food, and bathroom. Jess says he forgot to bring Orwell but Cliff says he’s been supplanted by his family. Cliff has my snack palette. Fig Newtons, Chewy Chips Ahoy, raisins.

All the people who blindsided him a few hours ago kiss his rear end. The Jacks are very vocal. So is Nick.

Cliff got a small US flag that he plans to use to recreate the moon landing for the 50th anniversary.

Tommy: Are we sure that Saturday’s the 20th?
Sam: Are we sure we landed?

Tommy and Jack are out of HOH. Jack is whining. He says he didn’t really want to win HOH but Tommy and Christie fell off first. Tommy says he did and he was ready to take the shot. A lot of people have said Tommy clearly threw the HOH tonight. Then Tommy gets the gently caress away from mopey Jack.

Jackson, Jess, Kat, Sam, and Bella are fighting it out to be the last one in HOH. Cliff calls the game to an end by leaving HOH himself. He gets to the stairs in the Douche Robe and then thinks better of it and goes back to his room to ditch it. Good man.

Ana thinks she’s the target. Because of course she does.

Cliff tells Jack he’s “good.”

Jackson’s telling The Plan to Kat. I swear he already told her. Oh, I see, they’re both camped outside HOH. Jackson’s ordering Kat not to talk any game with Cliff before he gets a chance to pitch The Plan. Cliff goes to HOH and Jackson waits a whole minute before going in. Cliff’s on the shitter and but Jackson just talks to him.

Nick telling Sam he’s done with Gr8ful. Sam say he’s gonna back off Tommy but won’t change his behavior much otherwise.

Cliff says that he’s not concerned with Jackson/Holly but Christie “pushed things against” him. Jackson says he has “8 to 10 things to discuss.” “We’re gonna cover the JFK Assassination, the Moon Landing, everything.” Jackson brings up Nick and Bella. Cliff says he doesn’t necessarily trust Bella but he’s willing to work with her. He says the people he doesn’t feel comfortable talking to are Christie, Tommy, Ana, and Jack. Jackson says he would have put up NIck/Bella and they have been manipulating stuff. He blames the upstairs shitshow against Nicole on them and said they just have to play along with them since they had HOH but it “wasn’t ok.” Jackson rambles a bunch. He claims that he only found out about the vote minutes before the show and thought it was going to be unanimous. Its an incoherent story. Cliff says if Jackson and Holly hadn’t voted against him he would have stayed. Jackson steamrolls past that. Jackson says Nicole was “spot on” about a lot of things. Didn’t you call her al liar last week? Jackson proposes knocking out Nick, Bella, or Sam and if he does a lot of people will have his back. “6 to 8 people.” Cliff asks how he knows they’ll have his back. Jackson says to put him up as a pawn for reasons that don’t answer Cliff’s question. He eventually gets around to “building trust” by not putting anyone up. Well isn’t that default for anyone the HOH doesn’t nominate? Jackson lists the many people who don’t like Bella and how he’d get no blood on his hands. Cliff asks why Nick and Bella were blindsided on this vote. Jackson doesn’t answer but rambles about how he shouldn’t trust them and he’s not a target… by the people who vote him out tonight.

Holly’s complaining to Kat that the 6 were talking game with Nicole. Kat knows they exposed her as a liar to Nicole. Holly says she lied and told Cliff she voted to keep him and Jackson told him. Kat doesn’t think Jackson’s plan is very good and Cliff won’t want to be a “Pawn HOH.” Holly agrees that Cliff is too smart for Jackson’s dumbass plan because he’s a “grown man.” Kat says it would be good for Jackson and Holly’s game to get out Jack or Ana.

Jackson's pitch is literally "if you don't put up the people who just evicted you then you can win their trust because they were never targeting you even though they evicted you." Cliff says he’s not going to give him an answer tonight but he won’t tell anyone what he said. Jackson tells Cliff he should talk to Kat and runs off to get her. Umm… does that make Kat look like an objective party?

Cliff: Let the dance begin.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, Jackson got Christie, not Kat. So yeah, its Christie/Jackson/Cliff time. Super. Christie just rehashes everything we’ve heard already. Cliff was never a target. Christie’s doing a bad job saying in the back of her head she feared Cliff because she nominated him and “will always fear” him. Christie’s rambling. “Every action has a reaction” and if voting him out causes her to go ok. Ok? Christie reveals her power and kind of low key threatens to “use it how we want to use it.” She suggests that they could use the power to backdoor someone without Cliff getting blood on his hands. Christie says she prefer not to use it but if she’s a nominee she’d want to use it. Why? She’d only get to use it if she won POV and if she wins POV she’s already safe.

Holly and Kat are discussing a new 8 with Jess and Nicole.

Christie’s done rambling and Cliff says he hasn’t plotted out targets and has been patiently waiting for groups to target each other. He’s reiterating that she was never his target before and he doesn’t care about the Week 1 nominations. Jackson, “I sent you out the door!” Cliff says he’s less concerned in the past than the future. Christie respects that he’s not petty. She says it just so happened that he locked up with Ovi and “we feared Ovi.” Good and honest Christie says she “thinks” Ovi had the power and good and honest Jackson says he doesn’t. Cliff asks how he can be assured they won’t come after him after this week. Like Jackson, Christie doesn’t answer and instead says if he had been on the block against anyone but Nicole and she went to them today and said Cliff said their names. Christie says Bella must have told Nicole about the Cliff Notes and Cliff says he probably told Nicole at some stage. Christie rambles and gets around to that the 6 people who voted her out would have worked with him except for the Ovi and “couple thing.” That’s not an answer.

Nick telling Bella she needs to stay calm.

Christie reveals “the 8” and says they’ve “embarrassingly imploded” because of egos so Cliff is not on their radar. But you’re asking him to take out the people you have a problem with. They say Jack has no problem with Cliff but he was protective of Ana. Jackson implies that Ovi was “playing” Jack and a lot of other people. That seems like a sketchy thing to say to Ovi’s bff. Jackson rambles more about Cliff getting out of HOH with no blood on his hands. Christie asks if Cliff is cool with Nicole after this week. Cliff says Nicole came to him through Ovi and they’re cool but not close game wise. He says she overplayed and dragged his game down so he’s “cautious.” Jackson says she really didn’t affect his game. Cliff, “I like Nicole, I did not like Kemi, I didn’t understand that.” Christie takes this random weird cue to trash Nicole for standing up for Kemi. “She should just be grateful we saved her.” The feeds cut away for this “H8ful”ness.

Nick still whispering to Bella. He says Tommy will float wherever, Christie will rest on her power, and Jack has power over her. Not only is Nick frantic game talking in a bed whisper but Sam is snoring on the other end of the bed. This is impossible to hear.

When we come back to HOH Cliff seems to be trying to tie up this jumbled mess of a game talk. He says he has to process everything and doesn’t have any targets set. Christie keeps repeating how sorry she is for evicting him and that if her power can benefit him she’d love to work with him. Cliff, “You earned a power so you should use it for yourself.” Kat mercifully ends this disaster of a game talk and gets Jackson and Christie out of there.

Christie asks Jackson if Cliff reacted at all to her power and if he knew. Jackson lies and says no. Jackson implies Christie was all over the place with her pitch. Jackson says he tried to give his best pitch without being pushy. He says Cliff doesn’t like Bella.

Kat has actual small talk with Cliff, you know like someone who has a relationship with him. Cliff assures her she’s safe. Cliff says he has a lot of thoughts but no real plan. He asks Kat who she’s tight with. She says she’s solo but she has a weird thing with Jackson. Cliff forgets who “Jackson” is. “Oh Michie.” But she lies and says she’s not really working with him. Kat says she knows more thane she lets on and that there’s “the 6” and they’re freaking out and will try and convince him to get rid of Bella and Sam. Cliff, “they’ll try.” Kat tells Cliff to play for his own game. Cliff suggests them, Nicole, Jess, “maybe Sam”, and “maybe one couple” could take control of the majority and get out who they want. “We don’t have to be afraid.” Kat says she kind of wants to keep the sides equal and float between them and once Nick/Bella/Sam she’s worried the 6 will the floaters out before they turn on each other. Kat’s gaming. Mad respect.

Kat says they lied to her about the vote all week. Cliff says they’re telling him the plan changed today but he doesn’t believe it. Kat rambles a bit about that because she seems to be trying not throw anyone specific under the bus or directly contradict anyone’s story. Cliff just says he knows the story is bs and they’re just trying to blame each other. Kat doesn’t really know what happened but Cliff was an “expendable pawn” to the 6. Cliff says he agrees with everything she’s said but he’s gonna talk to Nick, Bella, Nicole, and Jess and then figure out where he goes. “But I’m not going to be intimidate to help someone’s game.”

Kat: Right now I think everyone’s following a social hierarchy that we created, and I don’t know why.

Woah, Kat.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jess joins and Kat repeats her epiphany and says people are just playing scared of stereotypes of “comp beasts” who aren’t actually winning. Cliff says if he makes a big move he’s not going to do it for personal reasons, but because he doesn’t know if he’ll get this power again and wants to make a move that helps him. Cliff says they’ve all played on the bottom of the house but now they can play. Jess says people were telling her to not look happy she won. She says its all just the social order that she’s supposed to act a certain way and they both know what its like to be on the block. Cliff, “Lets not pretend that the higher up would care if we were gone.” Jess says there’s a very big group of people who were able to switch the vote easily to evict Cliff. Kat asks Jess when she was told about about the flip and she didn’t know until after. Kat plays dumb that she was confused who the votes were. And we now ACTUALLY know she’s playing dumb. I’m in awe. Jess says she doesn’t believe the excuses the 6 are telling her about blindsiding her. She says they’re saying they didn’t want her to be a bigger target, but wouldn’t they want her to be a bigger target? Cliff says he trusts both of them and he wants to make his move with them to help all their games. Cliff says he won’t be scared of a decision because there’s some risk.

Cliff: I’m just glad I won it. Especially when it was me and Tommy and Jack.

Kat says she was scared and confused because they just had this huge blowup but “now everything’s fine again” and had no idea if Jack won if he’d go after Nick and Bella. Jess agrees she was terrified Jack would just put her back up. Cliff goes to the bathroom and Jess tells Kat that Holly is either making stuff up or is being fed BS. She also thinks Christie is innocent and getting played by Jack. Kat, “I don’t know.” Jess is back to her “trust the girls” thing. Now Jess is rehashing the Black Widows thing. No one cares, Jess.

Jackson’s negging Nicole that she should stop saying nice things about Kemi because its upsetting people. We only get a piece of it because the feeds are now skipping any discussion of Kemi.

The HOH 3 are trying to decipher some of the 8 stuff and the Bella rumors. Kat says they “embellish” things like saying Cliff was playing chess with Bella for 2 hours. Cliff says he never played chess with Bella. Kat recounts how Bella told Kat she doesn’t trust Jack and then Jack told Bella. The vibe here is that they’re dancing around the fact that Bella is bad, but she’s also the scapegoat for the 6 and they play it up for their purposes. Cliff says he likes Nick but doesn’t trust Bella, but he’d work with them if he thought it would help his game. “But I don’t trust them the way I trust you all.” Jess complains that Nick lied to her when she was trying to flip the vote to save Kemi. Kat says to look at it like Nick isn’t coming after her if he wins HOH next week. Cliff agrees. Jess rambles some nonsense. Cliff says he has to do something that has “buy in” from all the “expendables.” Kat warns Cliff to be worried about Nicole because the 6 just saved her and are playing it up hard, and its getting to her personally.

Kat came to play hard.

Cliff: I know there’s still powers out there I have to worry about.
Jess: Well we know Nicole doesn’t have one. At this point wee know Christie has one.
Kat: Oh, that’s common knowledge now?
Jess: That’s common knowledge.
Kat: Oh cool, because I was like “I know who has one!”
Cliff: I know Christie has one. Do you all know what it is?
Kat/Jess: Yeah.

They compare their knowledge of the power, because Christie tells confusing stories.

Kat: Why would she tell people she has that?
Cliff: She told it to me as a threat.

Jess says Christie is a straight shooter and hasn’t lied to anyone. Cliff and Kat don’t answer. Kat says she thinks if Cliff went after her or Jack he could convince her to use the power. Jess doesn’t think they’re that close. Jess thinks Jack is the “master manipulator.” “He even had Ovi in some kind of crazy trance.” Kat says from Day 1 they were promising her she was safe but was lying to OVi that he was trying to flip the vote but never was. They say Jack nearly won this HOH. Kat’s convinced she threw the first HOH and pulled her off.

Cliff: Trust me, he’s on my list of targets that I’m considering.
Kat: Well he wasn’t on my list but now that I’m talking about it I’m like “Wait a second, he is on my list.”

They talk about how panicky Jack was when Cliff won. Jess again defends Christie as just paranoid but that Jack is too much of an “alpha male” to listen to anything she says. What a joke. She talks about Jack’s martyr complex that he was moping he didn’t win for the alliance. Cliff says he was worried about the vote because Jack’s tone changed with him the last few days and he couldn’t look him in the eyes today. Cliff says that Holly and Jackson voted against him and he’s not buying what they’re telling him, but they’re not his biggest concerns. “They’re also the type that if they see the wave changing direction they would be willing to potentially jump on board.” Jess says Holly doesn’t “have it in her to be manipulative” and was caught up. Oh, Jess. Kat also trusts Holly. Cliff confirms that his targets are Christie, Tommy, Jack, and Ana. Kat points out that all the stuff people complain about Kemi are things Ana does. Jess says she’s the one girl she can’t pin and she’s playing both ends.

Kat says she wouldn’t target Tommy “because he’s done no wrong” but “he’s going to get very far in the game.” Cliff suggests Tommy would be a perfect pawn next to Jack. Cliff doesn’t think Tommy has to go because he’d float away from the 6 if they lose power.

Nicole joins them for a full “outcasts” quorum. Cliff repeats that he won’t be intimidated and wants to what’s best for all of them and that they can all agree on and support. Jess asks Nicole how she is with Nick/Bella. Nicole says she doesn’t know and they just make small talk. Cliff says there’s a divide between Nick/Bella and “the couples” but Nicole might be understandably more loyal to the couples given circumstances. Jess ays if any of them stay they run the house and don’t need anyone else for votes. Its a subtle push to remind Nicole who her real friends are.

Cliff: Unfortunately for us, if we don’t stick together I think we’re the first ones out.

Someone in the walls sneezes.

Cliff says he knows they have issues with Nick and Bella but he’s not ruling out working with them. Jess says she’s in a better place with them and there’s dirtier players in the game skating by. Nicole says nothing. Cliff says he might have to sleep with people playing dirty but as long as he goes in with eyes open he’s ok with it. But he hasn’t decided yet.

Cliff: I just know there’s this group up here that now looks like there’s a crack between them, and there’s us. And we have to stay together strong or else we’re all screwed. Its just a matter of how do we make that crack bigger and which side of that crack is going to be the most powerful one that we have to worry about the most.

Kat: Ya’ll, what’s our alliance name gonna be? This is my first one!
Cliff: I think I’m done with alliance names for awhile.
Kat: I’m thinking of my Wikifandom page.

Kat complains about the “social hierarchy” again and Nicole says it’s human instinct. Kat just doesn’t get how she ended up on the bottom but she found out that people don’t give a poo poo about her. Cliff says he thinks its not a coincidence that the couples are at the top of the ladder. They lament Ovi’s sad fate kind of randomly but nicely. Jess, “That was Jack’s fault too.” Then she insists Christie was pushed into that too. Stupid Jess fighting so hard for Christie. They’re circling around all the same stuff now. Cliff says he’s worried about Bella but he can’t do anything about that without including Nick and he doesn’t want to mess with that “dynamite.” Cliff wants to just find the best way to be sure they’re not back on the bottom next week. Jess suggests telling Nick he has to go up as a pawn to prove his loyalty but Cliff explains that they could potentially vote him out. Jess is pushing this, which confirms Jess is stupid. Notably Kat ISN’T pushing it even though she told the cool kids she would. The debate if Christie would use her power on someone else.

They tie this up with a group hug.

Cliff: I’m so glad the four of us are still here. Anyone of us could be gone.
Nicole: Very true.
Cliff: We’re the survivors.
Kat: Is that our alliance name?!

Show of hands, who had this crew saving the season?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kat goes to Jackson after HOH and lies her rear end off to him. She says she tried to push The Plan and Nick/Bella but Jess and Nicole interrupted and she couldn’t talk game. She does tell him that Cliff is gunning for the “higher class” but said he wouldn’t put up Jackson/Holly. Kat hesitates to tell Jackson more but he says she can trust him. Kat asks about the stuff they said to Bella and Jackson snaps. “You weren’t in the boat room! She’s a weasel and loving up everything and ARGH! I saw red, literally!” Kat begs Jackson not to tell anyone but she thinks he’s gonna take a shot at Jack. Jackson says Tommy/Christie and Kat lies and says not Tommy. Kat lies and says Cliff doesn’t trust Nick. Jackson keeps pushing The Plan and Kat breaks it to Jackson that it won’t work because Cliff wants to play his own game and has no loyalty to the 6. Kat says her only concern is saving Jackson/Holly.

Jackson: I’m trying to save the other 4. Its not gonna happen, I don’t think.
Kat: It won’t. Because what Cliff knows that is as soon as Bella, Nick, and Sam are out ya’ll six are gonna come after us.
Jackson: Not necessarily.
Kat: How does he not know that? Six people just voted him out.
Jackson: …

Jackson still has hope that he can pitch The Plan. Kat says to be careful because he’s smart enough to pick up on Jackson’s agenda. Jackson says he “cast a line” and he’s “gonna see if he nibbles” but he’s not gonna “jump in the lake” and this tortured metaphor goes a long time. Kat, “I don’t think he nibbled.” Jackson keeps making his bad case and not listening to Kat. Kat tries to talk sense into him. Jackson says he doesn’t want people to be tempted if Jack is on the block. Kat, “Jack’s not going up as a pawn.”

Jackson: It was such a good plan.
Kat: It really wasn’t!

Have I mentioned Jackson’s been naked in the shower this whole time? Jackson’s now clearly flirting with Kat. I imagine now that he’s had Holly for like a week and she’s getting opinionated and Kat’s become this cool, calm, power player he might try to trade again.

Kat: This is about where I tell you you’re bad for my game and we should separate.
Jackson: Touche.

Man, that’s a power reversal.

Jackson begs Kat to push for him to be up on the block against Nick and not Jack. Kat laughs at him and says no. He keeps pushing and she keeps laughing him off. Jackson KEEPS pushing and Kat KEEPS trying to talk sense to him.

Kat: Think about this. How does getting Nick out help his game?
Jackson: Because Nick and Bella want him gone!
Kat: Do they? Because there’s six people who just totally blindsided them.
Jackson: Because they were trying… We don’t trust them! It had nothing to do with Cliff!

Kat tells Jackson he’s safe now so he shouldn’t gently caress that up. Jackson keeps pushing The Plan.

Jackson: Trust me. You want to make it to Jury?
Kat: I want to make it farther than Jury!

Jackson: I just want to see how our season’s depicted.
Kat: I know.
Jackson: I want to watch the season, but I want to watch it in private.
Kat: I’m scared to death…
Jackson: SCARED!
Kat: I’m scared to win HOH and get a HOH letter.
Jackson: I’ll show you later. It’s typed up. So they read through it…
Kat: Did you hear that I requested Brett write my HOH letter? Do you think he will?

Someone’s asleep because this conversation is going on for awhile. Kat says she’s been nice and hasn’t talked a lot of poo poo so there’s only so much she could be depicted as being bad. Kat asks if Jackson’s heard anything about “that stuff” he said that he was worried about or if its blown over. Jackson, “We’ll find out sooner or later.”

Its 9 AM! I officially lost all sleep for Big Brother! I didn’t think this would happen this season.

Lets recap so you can get through the mess of words.

Cliff’s long term plan appears to be to form a 4 person alliance with Nicole, Kat, and Jess and a 7 person coalition with Nick, Bella, and Sam to take out the 6.

His short term plans seem to be to nominate Jack and Tommy with Jack as the target. Christie and Ana appear to be the replacement nom options. He thinks Jackson and Holly will sell them out if they play it right.

Kat is playing HARD. She completely lied to Jackson and the 6 about pushing Nick as a target but was actually very clear to Cliff that he needed to focus on the 6. She doesn’t seem to be playing for either side, she’s playing her game for herself and picking and choosing her truths and lies. Which is amazing. Kat jumped to the top of my list tonight. I seriously think she might be the best gamer in the house. She’s been playing all of us for weeks.

Jackson is a clueless idiot who thinks his terrible threats and false promises can woo Cliff. Cliff sees through him completely.

Christie is a panicky mess who is trying to threaten and guilt everyone. Cliff sees through it.

Jack is a mopey baby who has already given up like every rear end in a top hat who ever called himself an "alpha male."

Nick and Bella are 100% done with Gr8ful and their targets are Christie, Tommy, and Jack.

The impact players who may have turned the worst season of Big Brother EVER around in one night.

https://twitter.com/bbclipshow/stat...102346316374017

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Jul 19, 2019

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

okay Kat loving rules

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Hold up.

Jackson and Kat hooked up before feeds and Jackson and Holly are?
Jack and Ana hooked up a few times and now it's Jack and Kat?

The TV episodes have been insanely boring because they won't show anything scandalous and I don't have the time for feeds, so this thread is all that's keeping my interest this year.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah the thing that was killing me was how just . . . bad all the players in the 6 were while they were in power. Openly meeting in the HoH room, giving everyone else zero reason to ever trust them if they ever lost power, and treating everyone like absolute garbage if they weren't in their alliance was sucking any enjoyment I had for this show. If Jack goes up the only hope is that he doesn't win Veto because he is just such an awful presence in the house, but that's always a possibility so you just have to go with that I guess.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Faustian Bargain posted:

Hold up.

Jackson and Kat hooked up before feeds and Jackson and Holly are?
Jack and Ana hooked up a few times and now it's Jack and Kat?

The TV episodes have been insanely boring because they won't show anything scandalous and I don't have the time for feeds, so this thread is all that's keeping my interest this year.

Jackson and Kat hooked up before feeds and were together W1. W2 he dumped Kat and started hooking up with Holly. Kat is weirdly ok with it and Jackson's now flirting with her again while giving Holly a groin rash.

Jack was into Christie W1 but Christie rejected him on account of being into women and Jack being a douche. Jack and Ana hooked up a few times in W2. Ana was jealous that Jack and Christie were still clearly a flirty thing and Jack dumped her. Now they "shower" sometimes while Ana complains that Jack doesn't talk to her and Jack complains that he just wanted to get laid.

Nick and Bella are together. They seem to actually enjoy each other's company, which is convenient as they've burned most every other relationship in the house.

Kat and David were flirty with each other but David went for a kiss and got rejected.

BB called Holly, Bella, and Ana into DR to give them sex ed since for some reason BB Hgs not only have no problems hooking up on camera but also seem to be cool with unprotected sex.

edit: I see what happened. I accidently said Kat slept with Jack. That's on me. I'm weirdly bad with names and in these big "stream of consciousness" writeups that sometimes happens.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jul 20, 2019

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
They don't want a second in house pergency scare in the house

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Have-nots are officially a thing this season and Jackson is one. I'm back in.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Best feeds day yet. THIS is the show we want.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Catchup after a power nap.

Have Nots have returned. Jackson, Ana, Kat, and Tommy are our first victims.

After a night of sleep Cliff seems resolute on Jack/Tommy noms.

Kat continues to play people as she assures Jack he’s ok.

Also this…
https://twitter.com/gwenzilllas/sta...138310367764480

Sam tells Nella that he wants Jack gone this week and then Cliff next. Nella hugely object and what Christie gone next week. Oddly Sam is now the one who seems closer to protecting the 6. Its possible he’s just nervous about speaking against Gr8ful given Nella’s history of defaulting back there.

Christie talking with Cliff pushes Sam and Nella HARD and the treatment of Nicole. Christie just keeps rehashing the same stuff and how Cliff wasn’t evicted for reasons except that he was “expendable” and Sam was pushing for him to go. Cliff isn’t buying it and says its a numbers game and he doesn’t think Nick and Bella make sense for him to put up. Christie’s just a panicked mess and rambling about working with the 8 but being in the middle. Cliff says Christie is the most straight forward person in the 8 and he doesn’t want to “target” her or Tommy. Cliff says he could appease the 8 and put up Kat and Jess but then what? Christie agrees that doesn’t benefit him. She’s officially leaving the 6 to deal for themselves.

Tommy, Holly, Jackson, and Jack having a whine and yell session together. Tommy thinks there’s still a chance of Nick going home. They think Christie’s power can save them. Its all bargaining, anger, and denial. They know they’re in the crosshairs and are angry about it. They think Cliff will look terrible to America if he sides with Nella. Jack declares that Cliff is America’s Players because of the flag.

Nicole joins the cool kid meltdown and Tommy tells her that Cliff “basically” told her that he’d like to play with “the people with integrity” but it doesn’t make sense numbers wise. Nicole “ohs” and “ahhh” a lot. Tommy threatens that even if you get rid of one of the 6 there’s still 5. Then he catches himself and says “its not 6 anymore, its 8 (with Kat and Nicole).” Tommy’s making a lot of thinly veiled threats and appeals to the majority and what is owed for their good natures saving her. Nicole’s not saying a whole lot just like last night or with Cliff. Tommy’s openly talking about “sides” and Nella outing their alliance and how he wants Nicole to side with them. She says she wants to ‘help everybody.” She points out that she was “totally alone until yesterday.”

Christie is talking about all her integrity and whatever and how much Tommy is with her in that and Cliff is talking like he wants to work with them. I don’t know if that means he’s second guessing nomming Tommy.

Cliff talks to Sam and tells him that he’s undecided but that he’s leaning towards Jack as his primary target and “three other people”. Sam says Nella are ramped up to go after Christie next week. Cliff says he wants to work with Sam and Nella and says it doesn’t nothing for his game to put them up. Cliff wants to try and get Tommy and Christie to “if not support, to understand.” Sam thinks only Jackson, Ana, and Holly wouldn’t vote Jack out and Cliff says Holly would if Jackson was up against him. Sam is worried how much time Nicole is spending with the cool kids. Cliff says he’s going to talk with her but he’s concerned because “I had 6 people turn on me, she had 6 people save her.” Sam says worse case scenario if Jack comes off the block Jackson goes home, but neither really want him to be the target but he’s Jack’s closest ally. Sam tells Cliff all about Gr8ful and him being the 9th wheel. Sam says he’s just been holding onto for 2 weeks because he didn’t see another option. Cliff says everyone in Camp Comeback hoped Sam would win if they couldn’t and that it benefits each other to work together. Sam doesn’t like Jess but says he can swallow it for game.

Christie tells Ana that she feels “bamboozled” and Cliff didn’t give her anything or say any names. Ana thinks Jack is going up. Ana’s really annoyed by Jackson’s ego trip with The Plan and says Holly is pissed and annoyed by him and Kat.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011

Teek posted:

Best feeds day yet. THIS is the show we want.

I was literally coming to post this. I hadn't watched in probably close to a week because I was over this poo poo already, but still was caught up due to STAC. But reading STACs overnight updates had me tune in and finally, loving finally, it's time to play Big Brother.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

As always I'm very happy my sleep loss can yield some benefits for someone.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
I'm so excited. I'm genuinely giddy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holly and Cliff. Cliff says he doesn’t know how involved Holly was with the Cliff Notes stuff. Holy says she regrets not talking to Cliff about it because she wants to play with integrity and blah blah and she doesn’t like how Nicole was treated and blah blah. Holly acknowledges “the 8” and “9”. She says she and Jackson wanted to work with Cliff “but them I’m the rear end in a top hat who says that after voting you out.” You said it. Cliff says it was a gut punch and he didn’t think Holly flipped on him until he was told, but he’s not holding grudges. Holly says she wants to tall Cliff it makes sense for him to work with her and Jackson but “my word is poo poo now.” Cliff implies that he’s torn about putting Jackson up as a pawn because he’s so close to Jack but he doesn’t want something to happen and flip the target. Holly pushes Nick/Bella and what a danger it is working with them but Cliff brushes it off as an acceptable risk. Holly pushes and pushes. Holly doesn’t like that Nick called her a “bitch”. Where’s that anger for her friends? She goes on and on and on about how it “pains” her to see any of the good people to “die by the sword of those snakes” and Cliff keeps trying to get past it.

Ana whining to Christie and Jackson that its a dumb move to target Jack because everyone would be mad at him. Christie breaks the news to Ana that they’re only 5 and the rest o the house doesn’t owe them anything. Jack joins and says that they basically served Cliff up an alliance by betraying Nick, Bella, and Sam.

Sam telling Christie that he wouldn’t target Cliff next week because he’d be going for Holly and Ana next. Christie agrees. Christie says the 6 is going to pressure her to use her power on them but she’s not going to do it because she could just get cut in the next 2 weeks.

Jackson asks Jack and Ana if he should out Ovi’s power to Cliff to… I dunno. I guess the theory is Jackson is clinging to the hope that Cliff wants to put up Bella despite all evidence to the contrary but is afraid she has the power. Ana, “I don’t know.” Jackson is resolute and storms off. Ana’s still confused as to the house dynamics and why it makes sense for Cliff to work with the Nella/Sam trio. Jack says they have to do better at evaluating the numbers of the house.

Jackson storms into HOH, Holly leaves, and Jackson says that yesterday Ovi told him that he wanted Jackson to tell Cliff about his power. Cliff thanks him for the information. Its round and round again about the same poo poo. Nick/Bella are snakes, Nicole was treated badly, nothing personal, people will back Cliff, blah blah blah. Jackson goes on one of his “sick and tired of being fake” rants. Cliff says he’s gonna do what he thinks is best for his game “from a rational perspective” but he doesn’t want Jackson/Holly going home.

Nicole gets time with Cliff now. Nicole tells Cliff they’re all comparing notes downstairs with what Cliff is telling them. She says it’s the 6, the 3, and Cliff and all the sides are clearly trying to pull her in. Cliff says he has no respect for Nella’s games and emotionally he’s mad about last week, but he just thinks he needs to work with them to take out the 6. Nicole understands. Cliff just wants to assure Nicole that he’s not allied with them over her and Nicole tells him to protect his game. Cliff says if he plays it this way the 6 will still go after Nella before him but if he sided with the 6 they’d just turn on him when it was convenient. Nicole agrees. Nicole says the 6 wants her to advocate for them but she’s just going to bullshit that she did.

Its announced that nominations are in 30 minutes. It sounds like its very much Jack and either Tommy or Jackson as the pawn.

Ana tells Sam that Holly’s upset that Jackson’s been talking a lot with Kat. CALLED IT! Sam gets confirmation that Jackson went “full on” with both ladies. Sam, “Was it good?” Ana didn’t ask for the details. Ana tells Sam Jack is big and it was good. She volunteers that it happened “a few times.”

Holly tells Jackson she has PMS so she’s “a bitch.” Jackson, “I didn’t have to ask you, I know what time of month it is.”

Nick/Cliff. Cliff says a lot of people are pushing Nick/Bella. “Christie?”/“Everyone.” Cliff says Nella are safe this week. He says he just told Nicole he’s working with them but he doesn’t know what their situation is. Nick says he’s ok with Nicole. Cliff goes back over the house numbers and how it just makes sense. Nick says Kat and Jess get that it’s “us vs them.” Cliff says he thinks Nicole gets that too even if she doesn’t love everything about it. Nick says he’s not going after Nicole anymore, he wants the 6. Cliff, “I trust them a whole lot less than I trust you and Bella.” Nick is obviously all on board with this. He says he’s still playing the 6 and telling the he’ll use the POV on them but “gently caress that.” Nick says he assumes Jack, Jackson, Holly, and Ana have pushed his name but Christie and Tommy were more smooth. Cliff basically confirms. Nick says he knows Christie and Tommy ae still against Cliff and Christie and Jack were the ones who flipped the vote. Cliff, “I know.” Nick’s talking too much and being too pushy, but Cliff knows what he’s dealing with. He says he doesn’t want to talk much and just make this simple since he has justifications for his moves. They both agree Christie and Tommy will jump ship. Nick says him and Bella will be their targets next week anyway. Cliff’s worried Jack has the 2nd power but Nick says he’s too worried for it to be as powerful as Christie’s. Nick wants to “all get together” later. Nick’s pushing this as an “alliance” and Cliff clearly wants to keep it looser.

Jackson’s depressed that they got a food restock and he can’t eat any of it.

Cliff: I love Big Brother but my hair’s going to be grey before the end of the week.

Ana tells Sam about Ovi’s power. They discuss noms. Ana thinks Nick/Bella could go up but Sam tries to break it to her. Ana says Jackson thinks he got to Cliff. Ana says if its Jack/Jackson Jack will go. She’s ok witth that since it takes the showman target off her. Ana tells Sam that the 7 don’t trust him so he should work on those relationships and that he’s not with Nella. Sam says he’s never done anything to make them not trust him and they’re the ones who broke trust with him. He’s more than a little bothered that he’s being told to rebuild trust after he got betrayed. Sam says at least Nick and Bella are bigger targets. Ana says but he’d be next after them. Sam breaks it to Ana that “this majority is now a minority.” Sam is really put out about Ana’s advice. “What am I supposed to grovel? You guys screwed me.”

Jess is rambling to Cliff now about how disorientating the game is.

Ana thinks if one of the noms use the power she’s hosed. Ana clearly doesn’t understand Christie’s power. Sam assures her she’d stay even if she went up. Ana asks if she’d stay against Kt, Holly, or Nicole. Sam says Cliff won’t put them up. Ana thinks Christie’s power is to take off both nominees. Yeah, Ana’s totally lost.

Tommy tells Holly he’s going to make a last ditch effort to get Cliff to play the middle and do one from each side instead of drawing a line. Holly, “Maybe don’t phrase it like…” A threat? Yeah.

Tommy tells Cliff that if he doesn’t put up 2 of the 6 he won’t be a target but if he does and joins up with Nick/bella then… Cliff humors him and says he’s still thinking about it. Tommy says he doesn’t want to “be forced” to go against Cliff. Tommy’s argument is not only a thinly veiled threat but basically “you don’t want to give the 6 people who voted you out yesterday a reason to vote you out again.”

Tommy tells Nicole about his pitch. Nicole says good and lies and says she advocated for the 6.

Tommy tells Jack about his pitch. Jack thinks putting up Nick would just get more blood on Cliff’s hands. Tommy disagrees. Jack kind of half assed advances Jackson’s theory that Bella is the backdoor target and he’ll put her up now that he knows she doesn’t have a power. Tommy says if Cliff does this move then he wants to fix thinks with Nella and go after Cliff next week. “They’re not bullies, they just did some bullying.”

Holy crap Tommy’s deluded.

Nom time. Get your popcorn!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jack and Tommy are on the block.

edit: Actually it might be Jackson and not Tommy. Tommy's a mess which is why I assumed it was him. But Jack just said he and "Jacks" will hash it out.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 20, 2019

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Jack and Tommy are on the block.

Lmao I don't think Tommy is on the block. I think it's the Jacks.

edit: I'm "lmao" because holy poo poo Tommy not a good look for somebody not even on the block

CancerStick fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jul 20, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CancerStick posted:

Lmao I don't think Tommy is on the block. I think it's the Jacks.

edit: I'm "lmao" because holy poo poo Tommy not a good look for somebody not even on the block

Yeah, I misread because Tommy is a mess. That's my bad. I'm not sure but I'm also now thinking its Jackson.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I misread because Tommy is a mess. That's my bad. I'm not sure but I'm also now thinking its Jackson.

It's the Jacks. Cliff was telling Kat that Jackson isn't his target but Jack is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, that also explains why Kat is suddenly nervous. She was trying to keep Jackson off the block and I think Jackson put himself on by pushing The Plan so hard.

I just got thrown by Tommy's meltdown and people comforting him.