Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Josherino)

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

If y'all dont have a pet and are in any way feeling bad I recommend getting one. My cats and my dog make me feel like the best person in the world no matter how lovely my day was.

My dogs helped me through the worst of my depression, partly just from being so loving, but partly because they would make me get out of bed every morning to take them outside.

RandomPauI posted:

I'm in therapy and taking meds. Just getting that out of the way.

There are tweets about what would one do during the rise of the Nazis. I'm painfully aware that I would have been disappeared early on for mental deficiencies and ideological impurities. Part of me knows that makes it important to be active, but most of me reverts back to run and hide. That's a trauma response, I know it's a trauma response. The parts that are terrified are ashamed of being terrified.

I feel exactly the same way. But at the same time, the feeling of "I could have, should have done more" doesn't go away no matter how much you do, as long as the problem persists. It's a trauma response all its own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 28, 2003

Reality Sinner posted:

Whenever I get really hungry, I start feeling down (over nothing in particular) and thinking about wanting to die. My jobs is physical and hot so this happens several times a week. I should probably talk to my family doctor about this.

this happens to me too and I think it might be low blood sugar and also the world being what it is

redsniper
Feb 15, 2012

MasterControl posted:

I’m a fan of plans and within that acceptance that a plan won’t work because I’m broke brained and why would anything good happen but however if it does, cool. it at least provides a guide or place to go towards and usually you can look back and say while doing this I learned this other thing.

having been gaslighted and also being around people with dimentia I can say writing things down to say I’m doing these things that most people would qualify as positive as a means to show progress or effort or hell even reality goes a long way. for you. it helps you with confidence that despite any mistakes there are positives within our lives that our brains will overlook or forget. Ok, so I was a jerk yesterday because my small business is soul crushing and I’m really struggle to deal with it so I got pretty unstable and lost all my patience, or I cried for about 20’minutes and know how hard it is to be around that but I did checks notes: come over to fix your toilet, took us out to dinner 5 times last month, sent 15 pictures of our kid, took your dog for 3 walks and went for 10 walks myself this past week. I listened to 8 self help podcasts. that way you can say “I’m trying”. I’ll find ways to do more but at least I did this and it’s written down.

of course my sad brain says yeah well whatever man, what’s the point people do poo poo like that all the time? why you ocd about it? what kind of effort is that! you could have done three more things or the one time you got upset negated all the good, but that record tends to help there too for when the broke brain stops and you get back to reality most of the time.

:stare:
Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

redsniper posted:

:stare:
Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist?

I have and everyone should. I was also heavy handed with some stuff because this is a comedy forum and sick humor a classic goon trait. The point within all of that is that all of that is based more on how I and others who suffer from depression have felt at various times in which the poster seems to be stuck within a period of. Everyone experiences are different but also somewhat oddly similar. Once you go through lots of therapy and worked out a lot of the stuff you can kind of spot things as they are and also a side benefit of when others are in it. Sometimes they can be thoughts that are untrue because our brain bags suck but as you grow older combined with other things you can with a lot of work at sometimes dismissing them for the stupid thoughts they are. Often there are tons of great things about you as a person but we forget or just outright dismiss it. We might seek the big "good" event whereas we do tons of good things each day. One tool I found was to write some stuff stuff and reference it which helped across my entire life. It's useful as you age just for planning things out like trips and work stuff but you can also pepper in small gains which help your thinking as well.

MasterControl has issued a correction as of 12:55 on Jul 18, 2019

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

hope everyone is doing ok today. i unpacked all my stuff and managed to even throw out all the mementoes and cards and stuff from my ex-fiance. oddly enough, I didn't feel anything while doing so, and I don't know if that's good or bad.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

SunAndSpring posted:

I just don't know, he's done so much for me and I've known him for so long. I just feel miserable since it's probably all my fault.

it will always suck to lose someone you’re close with, and losing someone that’s also been your support is also going to hurt a lot. and my intent isn’t to throw shade on him. Maybe he’s coming at the relationship you had from an unhealthy place. I’ve sort of been on that side of it.

It wasn’t her fault, but it was just a very unhealthy thing we had together and I had to end it. And I definitely blame myself well more than I blame her. The truth undoubtedly lies somewhere in the middle and we should have walked away long before it got to that point. But I guess the major point is that even though I did basically nothing but give in that relationship (including a car), I was definitely not blameless in that falling apart.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
Regards weed use, I find that how/when I use it is about as important as dose- having a little then doing something enjoyable, or having a goal and then getting stoned after. If I just sit round getting high then I get gently caress all done and it can just compound how I felt to start with. Tolerance breaks are very important too.

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

hope everyone is doing ok today. i unpacked all my stuff and managed to even throw out all the mementoes and cards and stuff from my ex-fiance. oddly enough, I didn't feel anything while doing so, and I don't know if that's good or bad.

It's good to have a clear out of things :)

I'm doing fine in the traditional sense but I'm physically ill and got told to rest up by my doctor and finding myself feeling very guilty/poo poo feeling at not doing stuff- which is bullshit as a few weeks back I would have no problems taking some time off with no real excuse at all.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

tolerance breaks sound intolerable to me, plus after fifteen years of daily smoking if I still have the capacity to get baked, I can’t imagine time away would effect it much. I get stoned the moment I get off work and it motivates me to exercise, do my laundry and poo poo, and then eat something decent because even broccoli tastes good high. most people I know are the same way, they just smoke all the time. its so much more convenient today than it was fifteen years ago too, instead of laboriously packing a bowl / rolling a joint / blasting an ounce with butane and making oil you just suck on a little ecig

living in a legal state must be the most incredible thing tbh, not having to worry about felony charges for a single hash cart, tons of selection, I literally dream about that sometimes

I would like to quit smoking cigarettes though, I always told myself I’d quit when I got a job because it would be hard to take smoke breaks, but then I discovered when you have an office and nobody is paying attention to you you can go smoke a cigarette without finding Joe in the back and having him cover your register. anyone itt quit successfully and if so, how?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i have been tobacco free for nearly 20 months now. i used wellbutrin, which I'm still on, along side nicotine patches. I was a pack a day+ smoker from 2002-2017. I quit january 1, 2018.

it was hard for me because at the time i was a newspaper reporter and basically any time I'd get frustrated or stuck on where to go, I'd get up and have a smoke. if I finished a story, i'd get up and have a smoke. get out of a stressful government meeting, about to interview a presidential candidate or sitting senator, or whatever: have a smoke.

basically i had to change my entire brain. it was pretty stressful. nicotine replacement helped, as did wellbutrin, though it may have been placebo effect for all I knew.

what worked best for me though, honestly, was writing the number 1 on my left hand, my cigarette holding hand, after I went a day with out a smoke. 2 after my second. I did so because I'd I lit up after "x" number of days the previous days and weeks of suffering withdrawals were for nothing. what did I want more, a smoke or to keep my steak going? After 45 days or so, I stopped writing the number down because I had my answer.

this was maybe my third or fourth run at quitting and I think it will stick, but even closing in on 2 years without a smoke, I still miss them and I honestly believe when I get some sort of terminal diagnosis, my first stop will be for a carton of smokes and a bic.

before i tried chantix, but i couldn't afford enough to get me past the finish line. however, there can be some very real, and very bad side effects for people with depression, though all that happened to me was my dreams got very violent, and very vivid. i fist fought a blue whale and in another, the wu tang clan were out hunting people with shotguns. i enjoyed the ahit out of chantix dreams lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I've been using cannabis, in a legal state, to mitigate the damage that giving into my cravings causes. I'm in opioid treatment with suboxone, but while it gives me a gentle boost for a couple of hours in the morning, generally it is just medicine that levels me out and keeps me not-sick, and I still really love getting high.

It was a post-work occasional relaxation thing, but it has been fairly destructive itself. I now find myself a week out from my last use of it. Me and my girlfriend were using it to moderate our moods and this turns out to be kind of expensive, and we fall into old social habits, which for both of us is more or less deliberate self imposed isolation.

It's funny that it makes sex feel better but hollows the relationship right the gently caress out.

We both agreed to stop and, the first 24h or so was rough, and emotionally fraught, but I got over it and I'm better for it.

I am not even trying, but I can't take any therapeutic value goons get from it away from them, but for me it has actually set me back a lot on overcoming social anxiety, and my own personal growth in general.

Someone framed it like this: Since we're transitioning, we're basically getting new lives. The past is still the past, but I've moved across a continent, i present as a different gender, there are organized leftists and other political groups i can get involved with, almost all of my social life is being rebuilt, i'm literally having puberty again thanks to hormones, it's the closest thing anyone gets to a do-over, and I felt like cannabis was causing me to completely bungle and waste that second chance.

You, reading this are a different person, so it could be fine or even really good for you, maybe cannabis is how you are getting your do-over, i just want to share that while yeah, it's harmless, it does gently caress with you, and not everyone has a mind that can carry on completely business as usual while on it. I wish I could, I was a functioning stoner in my late teens.

Right now it's just an impediment in therapy and in recovery. My ability to be productive in therapy seems tied to my ability to acknowledge emotions and feelings that are more or less muted while high.

this is too many words about weed, but the point is be careful, it's not gonna help everyone.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

For me, what once became a relief became just a thing I did, and then it became a crutch.

Just because it isnt heroin or alcohol doesnt mean that you can't be addicted to it. Its not the worst but dependence is dependence.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

today i used medicaid to get prescriptions for $0.00 :toot:

Doimper
Jun 7, 2019

feelin the Takes coursing through my veins
Spending every day thinking about the opportunities I've squandered and how I'm not doing enough. Seems healthy, folks!

Automatonic Water
Jul 8, 2012

dig thru the ditches
and burn thru the witches
and slam in the back of my.........
.........DRAGULA

Yams Fan
can anyone recommend anything about journaling / daily note taking stuff, i have adhd and every few months buy a new loving journal/planner/notebook and write in it for like 2 days and then lose it, i looked up "bullet journal" thinkin i remembered something about it being an easy organizational tool ,but its some like super obsessive bullshit methodology used to sell corporate seminars i guess so never mind on that one

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Anyone have any tips on sleeping better. I've taken ambien and tried melatonin but they both gently caress me up. It's mostly trouble falling asleep but I think my sleep isn't that restful either

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The Trump admin's site now selling packages of plastic straws as a middle finger to "leftists" trying to help the environment is just the perfect example of how childish and petty this retarded shitfaced administration is. gently caress.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
my therapist has helped with a lot of things, but i'd like some advice on whether i should look for another one

i haven't had a problem with mental illness really, just general depression and some relationship issues i needed to resolve

i just kinda feel like i've hit a wall where her advice is to plan out a daily calendar and follow it so i can get off my rear end and do art and play guitar in my spare time, which is the main thing i want right now from therapy

she doesn't seem to get that no matter how much that makes sense, when i get home i'm not actually going to make the calendar, and even if i did i'd sigh and procrastinate when it was time to do something

that's been getting a lot worse over the last few years, but i'm wondering if there's another type of therapist who could help me with that or if i'm just navel gazing and need to find the willpower to get off my rear end somehow and there's nothing more to it

i'm on prozac and adderall btw

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Anyone have any tips on sleeping better. I've taken ambien and tried melatonin but they both gently caress me up. It's mostly trouble falling asleep but I think my sleep isn't that restful either

ambien fucks most people up i think, but what dose of melatonin were you taking (melatonin isn't like a real drug, i think we can discuss dosage)? i take two 1.5 mg kids gummies about an hour before bed sometimes and it usually works well

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Flavius Aetass posted:

ambien fucks most people up i think, but what dose of melatonin were you taking (melatonin isn't like a real drug, i think we can discuss dosage)? i take two 1.5 mg kids gummies about an hour before bed sometimes and it usually works well

I don’t remember tbh. It helped me fall asleep but I would have insane dreams and wake up at like 4am. maybe I should try a small dose. Thank you

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Flavius Aetass posted:

my therapist has helped with a lot of things, but i'd like some advice on whether i should look for another one

i haven't had a problem with mental illness really, just general depression and some relationship issues i needed to resolve

i just kinda feel like i've hit a wall where her advice is to plan out a daily calendar and follow it so i can get off my rear end and do art and play guitar in my spare time, which is the main thing i want right now from therapy

she doesn't seem to get that no matter how much that makes sense, when i get home i'm not actually going to make the calendar, and even if i did i'd sigh and procrastinate when it was time to do something

that's been getting a lot worse over the last few years, but i'm wondering if there's another type of therapist who could help me with that or if i'm just navel gazing and need to find the willpower to get off my rear end somehow and there's nothing more to it

i'm on prozac and adderall btw

If you feel like you're hitting a wall, it's totally okay to start looking a new therapist. Sometimes you need a change or another person's perspective. Or if you feel like you have a strong enough relationship with her, it could also be worth it to bring that up with her and let her know how you're feeling. I'm a therapist, and I'm always open to it when people are up-front and let me know that my approach isn't really working so I can try to change things up a bit.

Has this been going on for awhile? Her telling you to get a daily calendar and you not being able to do it or stick to it? If so, that combined with the fact that you feel like your depression is getting worse makes me feel like there's some deeper stuff going on for you that needs to get addressed, and if she isn't picking up on that and y'all aren't really digging in to some of the deeper issues, it might be time to move on.

As far as another type of therapist - there's so many different types of therapy out there that it'd be a little tricky to recommend a specific type, but I would probably steer away from people who specialize in "solution-focused" therapy, which is what it sounds like you're getting right now (an emphasis on coming up with a specific action plan versus spending time processing deeper stuff over a longer period of time).

Edit - Just wanted to add- obviously, therapy tends to be a longer-term thing, but if you're just continuing to get the same advice and not seeing improvement, then yeah, it's probably time to move on.

discoukulele has issued a correction as of 04:46 on Jul 19, 2019

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
thanks. yeah, i'd definitely prefer to talk to someone who wants to address deeper issues, like more psychoanalysis type stuff

i like my therapist a lot but she's more into like gently scolding me and encouraging me and changing some behaviors, and to be honest i don't think she's a particularly deep thinker and sometimes seems taken aback by my more abstract concerns. i think she mostly deal with addiction counseling

she basically told me not to worry about big picture ideas or society. not sure what i'm supposed to do there except say :ok:

if i'm calling around for a referral, what questions should i ask to get with someone who can help me better?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Maybe look into finding a psychologist? They're more expensive but they offer a very different type of therapy to most counselors.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Reality Sinner posted:

Maybe look into finding a psychologist? They're more expensive but they offer a very different type of therapy to most counselors.

yeah i think that's the route i want to take. i need to find out if my employee assistance program or my insurance will pay for that instead of a regular therapist

very thankful i get state benefits. i don't know how i survived for so long with no insurance or anything

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

Flavius Aetass posted:

thanks. yeah, i'd definitely prefer to talk to someone who wants to address deeper issues, like more psychoanalysis type stuff

i like my therapist a lot but she's more into like gently scolding me and encouraging me and changing some behaviors, and to be honest i don't think she's a particularly deep thinker and sometimes seems taken aback by my more abstract concerns. i think she mostly deal with addiction counseling

she basically told me not to worry about big picture ideas or society. not sure what i'm supposed to do there except say :ok:

if i'm calling around for a referral, what questions should i ask to get with someone who can help me better?

It's probably totally worth it to describe your situation exactly like you did here - you're having issues with depression, and your current therapist is more focused on practical actions and you'd like to focus more on the root of your depression. I'd also mention that more directive forms of therapy don't seem to work for you. ("Directive" is a big therapy keyword that they should understand; it's basically your therapist telling you what to do vs a bigger focus on processing and patience).

It kinda makes sense though. If your therapist has more of an addictions background, she's probably used to having to be a little more directive and "scolding" and to focus on giving people specific tasks to focus on. If someone's newly coming out of an addiction, that can totally be an effective approach, but that just doesn't sound like that's where you're at.

I do have a personal bias toward Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), which has been getting more popular. It focuses on helping you identify what things really matter to you in the big picture, teaching some mindfulness skills, and helping you take some concrete steps toward doing what's important to you vs. the therapist or society. I think it's great for depression in particular, but what ultimately matters is that you "click" with your potential therapist and feel like you can have a vulnerable and honest relationship with them (including having conversations like "this approach isn't working for me")

discoukulele has issued a correction as of 05:21 on Jul 19, 2019

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Automatonic Water posted:

can anyone recommend anything about journaling / daily note taking stuff, i have adhd and every few months buy a new loving journal/planner/notebook and write in it for like 2 days and then lose it, i looked up "bullet journal" thinkin i remembered something about it being an easy organizational tool ,but its some like super obsessive bullshit methodology used to sell corporate seminars i guess so never mind on that one

when i feel lovely i would journal on my phone notes a lot, like several times a day

the last month since i've been on sertraline and got the courage to start estradiol ive barely been in my head enough to think about journaling
:shrug:

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Automatonic Water posted:

I have a blank journal that stays in my purse 100% of the time I don't use it. No matter what, it goes back in the purse. Half of ADHD is knowing your future self can't be trusted, as they will be late, hungry, and probably mad about something. Have one spot and ALWAYS put it there...and then glue a tile to it. The nice thing about a bag or purse is that it's with you wherever you go.I use mine for everything, from journaling, to sketches, notes, grocery lists, things to remember, movies/books I want to look for. It's my second short term memory.

As for bullet journaling, if you strip out all of the Pinterest bullshit it's a to do list at its core. It's very easy to see all of these elaborate layouts and get bogged down and bored. Jessica from How to ADHD does a nice rundown on how to bullet journal that fits ADHD people better - https://youtu.be/jkZEEQG6IVE

In the end, make the journal what you want it to be, and don't get too tied up in what it should be. It's for you and you alone after all.

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009
After four months of delayed-onset insomnia, I might have to accept that it's the Daytrana that is causing it. I take the patch off fairly religiously at 6pm every night, giving it plenty of time to fade out of my system.

Or maybe it's the anxiety! Or depression! OR ITS EVERYTHING.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Yes, yes it will. It took all of one day to know Effexor wasn't for me. I went off of it on my birthday, and I spent my entire birthday meal alternating between nibbling on food when I could and running the restroom to make sure it didn't come back up.

Some people swear by Effexor. I don't know how those people do it, but more power to them if it works with their biological systems.

I'm on 300mg Effexor and 30mg Mirtazapine and i've been late getting a repeat script a couple of times now, along with just forgetting to take it and the withdrawal is actually shocking with how quickly it seems to kick in. I get this feeling in my head that I can't really explain, like my brain is spinning or something. It's so weird and I definitely need to stop missing dosages.

When/if I stop taking it they'll have to give me something to deal with the withdrawal...

Also thanks to everyone who replied re: moving home. A lot of good advice there.

Automatonic Water
Jul 8, 2012

dig thru the ditches
and burn thru the witches
and slam in the back of my.........
.........DRAGULA

Yams Fan

Sanguinary Novel posted:

I have a blank journal that stays in my purse 100% of the time I don't use it. No matter what, it goes back in the purse. Half of ADHD is knowing your future self can't be trusted, as they will be late, hungry, and probably mad about something. Have one spot and ALWAYS put it there...and then glue a tile to it. The nice thing about a bag or purse is that it's with you wherever you go.I use mine for everything, from journaling, to sketches, notes, grocery lists, things to remember, movies/books I want to look for. It's my second short term memory.

As for bullet journaling, if you strip out all of the Pinterest bullshit it's a to do list at its core. It's very easy to see all of these elaborate layouts and get bogged down and bored. Jessica from How to ADHD does a nice rundown on how to bullet journal that fits ADHD people better - https://youtu.be/jkZEEQG6IVE

In the end, make the journal what you want it to be, and don't get too tied up in what it should be. It's for you and you alone after all.

Thanks, and i do carry a hugeass bag everywhere i go so i just gotta put it in there and start writing poo poo down i guess. Getting too bogged down in specific organizational stuff is probably less important than just building the habit of writing stuff down so i gotta write stuff down.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Flavius Aetass posted:

tbf I'm in the same boat. I've always preferred "talk therapy," I'll use stuff like CBT as an adjunct to get out of negative thought cycles but I need someone else to bounce my life off of to get it out of my head.

I loved my current therapist right up to the point where I came to her with "uh I think I have AvPD" and she seemed kind of baffled about what to do and then pulled down the DSM to go bullet point by bullet point to see if it was that. I know she was trying to get my formal diagnosis amended but the one thing you absolutely do not do with someone who has AvPD is start judging them and that entire session was one hour of being evaluated and judged

I haven't gone back since :( I think I've found a new therapist though, hopefully she's better for personality disorders. I would really like to get my AvPD under control so I can leave the house easily and interact with people on more than a superficial level, that'd be really great

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I feel like i dont deservr happiness

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Everyone deserves happiness

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Kurtofan posted:

I've checked with the mods/admins and, it turns out, you do

:glomp:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Thanks

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Kurtofan posted:

good people often feel the least deserving of happiness because they're honest and self-aware, imo

alternatively: I feel that you deserve happiness

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
even people who make mistakes (over and over again) deserve to be happy

flawed, imperfect people are allowed to be happy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

"Happiness for everyone, free of cost, and no-one to be left behind!"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
spent the last half hour sobbing my eyes out over turning 39 tomorrow

lol crack ping

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

What is the crack ping thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For the first time in nearly a month, I am going outside today.

I got my sleep schedule really hosed up after the bleed from my endoscopy biopsy left me anemic and exhausted for over a week, and it's taken me this long to get back on track. I've stuck to taking my meds so I've not been actively miserable about being locked inside and tired, but I basically ghosted a whole bunch of stuff and I've been dreading going on an apology tour and setting up appointments again and getting back on my usual routine. Probably one of the things I'll discuss in therapy once I start going again (one of the many things I ghosted while ill) is how to avoid getting quite this slammed in the future, because this is not something I enjoy when it happens.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day in the Twin Cities and the sun feels good. :)