Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Nick and Matt on a Epstein themed episode has got to be some powerful energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Actually, no. Nick's never been on Chapo except that one tiny VO gig for a Christmas one, and Matt hasn't ever been on Cum Town (neither has Virgil), and I can't imagine they've been on a different podcast together.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Apoplexy posted:

Actually, no. Nick's never been on Chapo except that one tiny VO gig for a Christmas one, and Matt hasn't ever been on Cum Town (neither has Virgil), and I can't imagine they've been on a different podcast together.

yeah Matt and Virgil have never been on cumtown, hopefully Matt goes on cumtown though, he seems to have pretty good chemistry with Nick on this pod

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm gonna listen to this while playing Slay the Spire.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it is very good.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm gonna listen to this while playing Slay the Spire.

Two of my favorite things at the moment. I started Grubstakers on my drive home to visit family this weekend and it is really good.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Matt and Nick is an interesting combo.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah the matt and nick ep is funny so far, recommend

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

"Oh no! Billy is drunk again and he's writing songs using everyone's real names!"

"He's redoing We didnt Start the Fire but it's just everyone on the flight logs!"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ace of Baes posted:

yeah Matt and Virgil have never been on cumtown, hopefully Matt goes on cumtown though, he seems to have pretty good chemistry with Nick on this pod

everyone thought it would be Felix, but it was Matt all along

Matt, the best Chapo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

thotsky posted:

Virgil was late to the party, so he does not get a cut of the sweet Patreon cash; he gets to build a platform for himself in exchange for content.

Will, Matt, Felix, and Brendan each get a share, Amber and Virgil get half a share each, and then they pay Chris and their guests is what I remember one of them saying once

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

brendan still gets a share despite leaving? that's a sweet deal.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Nick's theory that Trump is a Beverly Hills Ninja is wonderful.

Almost makes me not regret seeing that in the theater.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Will, Matt, Felix, and Brendan each get a share, Amber and Virgil get half a share each, and then they pay Chris and their guests is what I remember one of them saying once

It was a joke!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lmao rent-seeking Brendan.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gripweed posted:

lmao rent-seeking Brendan.

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Brendan is best chapo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Brendan was on the book release episode of Chapo asking people to buy it so he could make money again since he's one of the authors.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Stickfigure posted:

Brendan is best chapo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFr_zhZjDrE

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have to click this every time i see it

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
The first time I heard this I didn't pick up that he was saying "Nehi" at the beginning. Is that how everyone says it, "knee-high".

e: Alright, I guess it's Knee High. I always said "Neh-he"

Chakan fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jul 22, 2019

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Chakan posted:

The first time I heard this I didn't pick up that he was saying "Nehi" at the beginning. Is that how everyone says it, "knee-high".

Is there another way to say it?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Chakan posted:

quote:

Nehi /ˈniːhaɪ/ (pronounced "knee high") is a flavored soft drink that originated in the United States.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I didn't know that Spacey was drinking from a Queen Elizabeth coronation mug in that weird video. Lmao that owns.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
The live Episode One show with all the Chap guys was flooded out. Inches deep in parts of the theater

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Analytic Engine posted:

The live Episode One show with all the Chap guys was flooded out. Inches deep in parts of the theater

cum

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Kobayashi posted:

Yang is absolutely not reachable and this is why it’s irresponsible for Chapo to have him on. He’s a goddamn VC, a banker without the tie. He’s not even a Warren-like stooge with “plans,” he is an evil totem of capital, who has done the political and economic calculation that it would be profitable to pay people $12k a year to STFU and play video games while he and his ilk destroy the planet. UBI, and his message of free poo poo in general should absolutely be co-opted by the left, but Yang in particular deserves nothing but scorn and derision. gently caress him and gently caress the Chapos for shifting the Overton window away from revolution and back toward the murky waters of garbage-tier electoral gimmicks. What’s next, and honest conversation with Tucker loving Carlson?

you are a huge dork. it’s not irresponsible to interview a presidential candidate on a political podcast.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

THS posted:

yeah the matt and nick ep is funny so far, recommend

I’m entirely on board with the idea that Epstein is a mossad agent.

E: or CIA after Matt’s explanation of the CIA’s interest in the affair.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jul 23, 2019

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

The Kingfish posted:

I’m entirely on board with the idea that Epstein is a mossad agent.

Sounds like you would fit right on Chapo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it makes sense. really useful for intelligence services to have ready dirt on powerful people.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/saywhatagain/status/1153452668419006465?s=20

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Ron Jeremy posted:

https://twitter.com/grubstakerspod/status/1153153438752104448?s=21

I dunno if nick and Matt have ever been on together..?

Nick seems to like Matt, he's only mentioned him positively on Cum Town. Should be good.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I listened to the Grubstakers and it was Very Good, but it was weird to hear a reigned in and focused Nick.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Also nice to not have Adam stopping him when he's getting started on a manic roll

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"You'll call now"

"I'll call now"

*a simpsons rerun plays during the afternoon*

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

too much podcasting energy under one roof tbh

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
this great flood heralds a new era where the podcasting antediluvians will be represented in 13 clans who will vie for power behind the scenes of mortal men

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Will: Ventrue
Felix: Toreador
Matt: Brujah
Amber: Gangrel
Virgil: Tremere

Brandan: Baali
Chris: Caitiff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Adria: Gangrel

Tabby: Brujah

Justine: True Brujah

Marie: Toreador

Tiffany Tumbles: Nosferatu

The Doctor: Tzimisce

Lady Foppington: Old Clan Tzimisce

Baltimore: Ravnos

Abigail Cockbane: Ventrue

Jackie Jackson: Malkavian

Freya: Tremere

The Ocean: Follower of Set