Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrestling is fake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Should probably save this if/when he renews his contract

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the tweet is extremely in-character, is what I'm saying!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1153336615286247424

Batista is...good.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol the comments for that tweet full of "NO LONGER A FAN"

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hey, on desktop, how do you get tweets to show up in thread, without having to click 'em?

Puckish Rogue
Jun 24, 2010

ICHIBAHN posted:

Hey, on desktop, how do you get tweets to show up in thread, without having to click 'em?

Yeah I’d like to know this. The one app seems to nail it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ICHIBAHN posted:

You've probably been New Twittered.

Sorry. It sucks.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I've been new twittered and tweets show up just fine for me

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I've been trying the new design for months since desktop version had that preview option available, it kinda sucked to start with but I got used to it. Helps that I just love everything with a night mode

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
New Twitter is awful, especially on a smaller screen. Most of the changes are baffling. Why are they wasting all the space on the left side for a loving menu bar? Same with all the garbage on the right side. The funniest thing is it has tons of issues with refreshing and whatnot. Why in the gently caress they decided to push that out is beyond me. Once I can't get old Twitter to appear I am probably done with the service.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
There are people that don't use Tweetdeck?

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MJeff posted:

There are people that don't use Tweetdeck?

Hopefully, otherwise Twitter'll ruin it too.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No I mean tweets on Brave browser desktop, on SA

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Tweeten is a solid desktop client if you don't want to keep a browser window open all day.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

loving lmao

https://twitter.com/Schweezland1/status/1153435789948260352

https://twitter.com/autumntribe/status/1153542250040717314

https://twitter.com/RogerWisby/status/1153536939561226240

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buttreeka

gottem

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mods, please rename me to Buttreeka. Thanks in advance.

Beteween that and the MRAs coming out in full force over the #GiveWWEWomenAChance hashtag, its been a wild day on wrestling social media.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I'll never stop being amazed at how many people actively boycott things and people they enjoy just to fall on the sword for the loving president. all presidents have been insanely bad for the last 50 years why the gently caress would you bootlick so much for one

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

I'll never stop being amazed at how many people actively boycott things and people they enjoy just to fall on the sword for the loving president. all presidents have been insanely bad for the last 50 years why the gently caress would you bootlick so much for one

because he is racist and the white supremacist crowd has been dying to get "one of theirs" in office for decades. now that they have him they have this idea he is gonna get rid of all the people they don't like speaking languages they don't understand.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

AkumaHokoru posted:

because he is racist and the white supremacist crowd has been dying to get "one of theirs" in office for decades. now that they have him they have this idea he is gonna get rid of all the people they don't like speaking languages they don't understand.
People want it to be complicated, but it's so simple.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Isn't Brave browser the one that mines Bitcoins

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

If it's any consolation conservative boycotts in America always fall apart within a month or so. Their rage gets redirected to a different issue and they lose focus and then go "well just this time..." until they convince themselves that it's fine to go back despite the issue not having changed. There was a time period where Evangelicals urged people to not go to Disney World because they supported gay people. The park did not notice.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You say that, but Nike no longer exists after the Kaepernick boycott!

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
https://mobile.twitter.com/madusa_rocks/status/1153778959198429190

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
So tragic

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

jesus christ lol

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jesus Christ someone call the police there's been a murder.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

That's almost enough to make me feel sympathy. drat.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

STAC Goat posted:

That's almost enough to make me feel sympathy. drat.

I guess she dumped something in the trash can after all.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

harsh. lol

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jiro posted:

Jesus Christ someone call the police there's been a murder.

The wrestlers reacting to this is awesome ... and none of them are defending Lacey.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Like you gotta be a charmer to piss someone off that much. That or Madusa doesn't know do "good natured" well.

But given everything we know about Lacey I'm going with "she makes a bad impression."

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

I guess she dumped something in the trash can after all.

Haha

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

driving a monster truck is infinitely cooler than being a troop

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Davros1 posted:

The wrestlers reacting to this is awesome ... and none of them are defending Lacey.

I like how its like a bunch of women's wrestlers laughing at Lacey and then a bunch of rando dudes quoting her military record.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Davros1 posted:

She is well liked and respected backstage by virtually everyone

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Tomahawk posted:

She is well liked and respected backstage by virtually everyone

Alundra was working Japan and came through the hard way. She wasn't a Moolah stooge.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Lid posted:

Alundra was working Japan and came through the hard way. She wasn't a Moolah stooge.

he was making fun of rovert talking about lacey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
It takes an army to keep track of all of rovert's dumb commentary from "sources"