Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

One of the things that bugged the poo poo out of me in all of the Bethsoft Fallouts is that no one cleans. A dinner that is open for business and has regulars? Skeletons from the war in some of the seats. A house that people are living in and farming out of? Paper and rubble in the rooms. People living in goddamn Indian slums clean, their little plywood scrap box is all they got, its going to at least be neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

winterwerefox posted:

One of the things that bugged the poo poo out of me in all of the Bethsoft Fallouts is that no one cleans. A dinner that is open for business and has regulars? Skeletons from the war in some of the seats. A house that people are living in and farming out of? Paper and rubble in the rooms. People living in goddamn Indian slums clean, their little plywood scrap box is all they got, its going to at least be neat.

Everyone that survived or has grown up in the wasteland has severe clinical depression and executive function disorders and why the gently caress even bother cause a roach the size of a terrier is going to consume your entire head one night so YOU can clean Old Man Jerkin's skeleton off the front porch, Debbie, and when Halloween comes back around you can drat well put him back too.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

What I want to know is who went around wiring the joints of all the skeletons.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

IT'S CALLED AN AESTHETIC

(Me, I'm that rear end in a top hat with nothing to do and a weird sick humor streak that, 110 years ago, spent my final years posing and wiring up skeletons. That would be, as they say, my brand)

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

If anything is really out of place about the skeletons and teddy bears and poo poo, it's that none of them are posed in 69 or doggiestyle or what have you, cause the more things change the more they stay the same.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Doing that for two hundred years takes its toll on a guy.

This is the face of a man who has had his entire life's work destroyed by some jackass and his dog.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Honestly, people would be going around wiring up skeletons to leave in poses right now, but we throw most of our bones into holes in the ground, and the ones we keep around typically..end up getting put into stupid poses by premeds and bored Doctors so...

Stuporstar
May 5, 2008

Where do fists come from?

Magmarashi posted:

If anything is really out of place about the skeletons and teddy bears and poo poo, it's that none of them are posed in 69 or doggiestyle or what have you, cause the more things change the more they stay the same.

So where’s the mod for this? Please tell me there’s a mod for this

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Stuporstar posted:

So where’s the mod for this? Please tell me there’s a mod for this

Random Event where you come upon some scaver trying to make it look like a skeleton has a teddy bear shoved up their rear end.

The mind that is so closed as to not be able to conceptualize WHY someone might do that, or that someone might have done that, confuses me. They confuse me in much the same way as the people that don't understand why a safe might have a fancy hair brush and some glasses in them instead of an entire rifle or whatever they were actually expecting to find.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Magmarashi posted:

I swear I've come across 69ing teddy bears.

Edit: Yep. There's even a pair in 76.

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jul 25, 2019

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

John Murdoch posted:

I swear I've come across 69ing teddy bears.

Leave the teddy bears alone, man.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
did you guys know you are required to have a nexus account to download files from there now, or is that old news?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Can I get a luchanarrative dissonance mod

... You never heard of El Diablo Robótico...?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

drkeiscool posted:

did you guys know you are required to have a nexus account to download files from there now, or is that old news?

There's another link, look closer. It's a bit deceptive

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Can I get a luchanarrative dissonance mod

Dance With Death for Skyrim. A big overhaul of melee combat, also adds wrestling moves.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Magmarashi posted:

Honestly, people would be going around wiring up skeletons to leave in poses right now, but we throw most of our bones into holes in the ground, and the ones we keep around typically..end up getting put into stupid poses by premeds and bored Doctors so...

Hah, pre-meds he says. You should see what happens when a bored priest gets hold of your bones.

Great interior design, that's what happens.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

:actually:
a woodworker

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
When I die, take any organs that are still useful and turn the rest into some spooky poo poo. It's always Halloween when you're dead, baby :skeltal:

E: also if Necromancers are real give my skeleton to them, its immensely powerful and should be good for a miniboss fight at least

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Danaru posted:

also if Necromancers are real give my skeleton to them, its immensely powerful and should be good for a miniboss fight at least

There aren't many necromancers since it's always just a matter of time before the inevitable accident of losing focus and instead animating their own skeleton while it's still inside them. Always make sure your using the right PPE.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Danaru posted:

E: also if Necromancers are real give my skeleton to them, its immensely powerful and should be good for a miniboss fight at least

I can give you a helmet with horns, fur boots, a spiky mace, and one pauldron. Is that okay?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
The thing that was always most ridiculous to me was merchants near unlooted areas, or junk around populated areas. You can pick up a tin can from right next to a merchant and sell it to them. Like, alright, sure, I don't think you're especially savvy if you're willing to pay me literally all the money you have on you to spend three minutes tidying up your shop, but okay whatever man.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

whats a man gotta do to become a more powerful Red Skeleton?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Wrr posted:

whats a man gotta do to become a more powerful Red Skeleton?

Paint clowns, do comedy.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

Cardiovorax posted:

Hah, pre-meds he says. You should see what happens when a bored priest gets hold of your bones.

Great interior design, that's what happens.

warhammer_40k_artists_design_reference_photo.jpg

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

dracula vladdy AF
May 6, 2011

that's some badass CHIM

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Speaking of posing skeletons and teddy bears. From Fallout 4:

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
One of my favs. :3:

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

That kinda stuff is everywhere in Fallout. The player is left to wonder whether the guy was posed, or if he was actually sitting that way when the bombs fell.

Also the player has 99 Fusion Cores.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Gynovore posted:

That kinda stuff is everywhere in Fallout. The player is left to wonder whether the guy was posed, or if he was actually sitting that way when the bombs fell.

Also the player has 99 Fusion Cores.
This particular skeleton is clearly an alt-universe Da Share Z0ne, dying as he lived.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I guess I'd call it Not-Quite-H-Doom?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-6u1n0cZFI
E: Hot drat, it's like an all you can fetish buffet. :stonk:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/nunswa08/status/1154620148319264768

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Outlandish Distraction

A shiniobi will and must do anything to gain the upper hand in combat. Even if the methods may seem childish, this might prove effective on some quarry. Beware however, the prey might redouble its efforts in anger.
Press R2 to distract an enemy, hold R2 to mock them, regaining posture and aggravating the enemy.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

There's a shuriken in my boot!

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

A really good mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3291?tab=files

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

best mod i have ever seen

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Daww, that pointy kitty almost makes up for all the human milking mods.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I genuinely kind of want a possum for a pet. They are silly and adorable and they hang from trees like fuzzy friend-shaped fruit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
They only live for 3 or 4 years tho. :smith: