Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Modest Mao posted:

Jeffrey Epstein has information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

obviously not, he's still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Epstein is too narcissistic to ever kill himself. My guess is he's going through benzo or opioid withdrawal

Or he is being murdered by mossad by way of the C.Lie.A.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

If Epstein lives, israels spotless reputation as a human rights beacon will get all besmirched

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Modest Mao posted:

Jeffrey Epstein has information that will lead to the arrest of William Jefferson Clinton.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Italian American cop who was mobbed up as gently caress and conveniently sectioned before Epstein :hmmyes:

apparently also facing the death penalty

hmm

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/AllenBaros/status/1154229859549270016

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/Sturgeons_Law/status/1154228325285371904

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

this is what happens when you hire NYC Guido Voice to kill someone

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

this is what happens when you hire NYC Guido Voice to kill someone

who da gently caress talked poo poo about da mets

*turns around quickly, drops prison shank down drain*

mamma mia

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

completely loving up the easiest assassination seems pretty on point for hellworld

now get your poo poo together and unseal those documents :pray:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

Let's say those CD's the cops found in a safe really are the blackmail videos. Does Epstein dying today really stop those from coming out? If a judge has already ruled for those 2000 pages to be released, will they go out of their way to stop it because the defendant dropped dead?

This is a real question--what's the precedent for this kind of stuff in mob/racketeering cases?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

holy moley

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

eshock posted:

Let's say those CD's the cops found in a safe really are the blackmail videos. Does Epstein dying today really stop those from coming out? If a judge has already ruled for those 2000 pages to be released, will they go out of their way to stop it because the defendant dropped dead?

This is a real question--what's the precedent for this kind of stuff in mob/racketeering cases?

those cds are 100% going to go missing

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

plus, if it's blackmail cp, it's not like it's going to get released or anything. the most we would ever get is documents of what they contain, but lol we're never getting that either

what i'm saying is that the 2000 pages are a day late and I need them in my veins by tonight or else I'll die so pls mr judge sir release the pages

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

remember how the first season of true detective was disappointing because the actual larger child rape conspiracy by powerful people was never actually uncovered? thats entirely accurate. maybe we'll learn about it 30 years after the last powerful person involved died like in the UK with all the tories

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Calibanibal posted:

how is that a purely human pleasure you loving dumbass. have you ever seen a animal

they wear fur

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
it is weird that the first time he was in prison he has a secluded wing with his own selected hired guards but now he’s in bail holding with a guy on death row(?)

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

47 is a professional and would not have failed :colbert:

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

WampaLord posted:

47 is a professional and would not have failed :colbert:

we live in the save where he just decided to act like a clown instead of actually murdering the target

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

That Harry Potter scene where all the Dumbledore-funeraled wizards defiantly aim their wands towards the Voldemort-blackened sky, except this time they're using their magic to protect Jeffrey Epstein

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

remember how the first season of true detective was disappointing because the actual larger child rape conspiracy by powerful people was never actually uncovered? thats entirely accurate. maybe we'll learn about it 30 years after the last powerful person involved died like in the UK with all the tories

Haha, yeah, remember when Margaret Thatcher squashed the investigation into the paedo ring because it would be politically embarrassing? Good times.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

apparently also facing the death penalty

hmm

https://twitter.com/gregstohr/status/1154393416131862530?s=21

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Jeff Epstein is the handsomest man on television

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

Jeff Epstein is the handsomest man on television

HOW MUCH IS HILLARY PAYING YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

HOW MUCH IS HILLARY PAYING YOU

$69 per post w/ over 1000 impressions

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

crazy cloud posted:

$69 per post w/ over 1000 impressions

Look at this chump not negotiating down to 420 impressions.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

those cds are perfectly safe. the feds have put them under the custody of officer louie gabagool, a desk jockey who was removed from the beat for *checks notes* smashing cds with a giant cartoon sledgehammer all the drat time

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

eshock posted:

if it's blackmail material, epstein dying won't affect whether or not they're made public. it'll just make it easier to memory hole

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol this was possible McAfee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PMYbZJQ71c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
What more do we know about Jack Ruby 2.0?