Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

gently caress, it's a straw. His former nemesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That same scene is happening at TV sets around the globe, too.

Right after that girl called Spider-Man cute, she asked her dad to take her to the terrorism rally and he just said "next time, muffin."

Truly, he was history's greatest monster...

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

What are they even on? I had assumed it was just some skyscraper, but it seems to be all brick and no windows. Is there just a giant smoke stack in the middle of the city?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Ikasuhito posted:

What are they even on? I had assumed it was just some skyscraper, but it seems to be all brick and no windows. Is there just a giant smoke stack in the middle of the city?

I...guess?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i guess it's part of a factory? in downtown nyc?

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

That same scene is happening at TV sets around the globe, too.

Right after that girl called Spider-Man cute, she asked her dad to take her to the terrorism rally and he just said "next time, muffin."

The terrorism rally probably got canceled when all the organizers and special guests played hooky to watch tv, anyway.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

"But I thought the terrorism rally would be fun!"

a terrorist who would rather watch TV? Spiderman has truly met his match!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Ikasuhito posted:

Oh no, Spider-Man's doomed!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tunicate posted:

a terrorist who would rather watch TV? Spiderman has truly met his match!

It's Yasser Arafat.

Objective and nuanced opinions about the Israel/Palestine conflict in the funny pages.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Waving an old timer pennant flag with 'Terrorism' written on it around.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

They want his blood, and one of the side characters here is called Warren. Is this...the newspaper debut of the Jackal?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

How about Goblin Junior?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, was harry ever the hobgoblin?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Who can tell at this point? So many goblins...

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

No, he was the Green Goblin just like his old man.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
"Please, Spider Man, Mr. Goblin is my father. Just call me Hob."

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ned now believes he's Harry!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

It is actually Sabertooth in a goblin costume.

Which is fitting given the supposed voracious appetite of Sabertooth Tigers.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Clone Saga here we go!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

If all Kraven wanted was some of Spider-Man's blood it's too bad he doesn't know to follow Peter Parker on his daily visits to the blood donor clinic where he gets his free juice and cookie breakfast.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.

In the Ultimate Marvel Universe, yes.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The Hobgoblin mystery got dragged out for a very long time, so long that the writer setting it up left and they had to pull something out of their rear end, but Harry was one of the prime suspects. Harry was also the Green Goblin on and off, and sometimes it was someone pretending to be him, etc.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Hey!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Oh poo poo, Hob just stole that discus and cut it in half. Spidey is fighting either a metalworker or carpenter. How will he survive?!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Even by NSM standards, that was some ridiculous absurd plan.

maltesh
May 20, 2004

Uncle Ben: Still Dead.
Hey, Pete, Aren't you forgetting something?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

maltesh posted:

Hey, Pete, Aren't you forgetting something?

The money disappeared when he forgot about it.

TheNamedSavior
Mar 10, 2019

by VideoGames
just get into a fight with spider-man with a knife, and when you draw blood then throw a brick at him, and run away. easy loving thing to do, kraven the idiot, but apparently getting blood from a CRIME FIGHTER is the hardest loving thing in the world for a man who walks around with no pants and yet somehow doesn't get a single weird look from anyone in the entire loving world.

TheNamedSavior
Mar 10, 2019

by VideoGames
actually it gets even worse, there was a storyline in the dcau about people stealing batman's blood, and literally, ALL they needed to do was pick them up from the crime scenes he was in. they even say "he left it all around town" JUST to rub in how loving easy it is to get blood of masked crime fighters who get in fights with sometimes literal serial killers all day. kraven actually made MORE work for himself by doing this stupid "is spider-man an alien" bullshit!

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Is this before or after the blood-stealing arc that ended with Spider-Man donating blood so researchers could study its healing powers?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Qwertycoatl posted:

Is this before or after the blood-stealing arc that ended with Spider-Man donating blood so researchers could study its healing powers?

like 30+ years before

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

So... Harry uses Batarangs now?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Elfface posted:

So... Harry uses Batarangs now?
I seem to remember Hobgoblin having bat-shaped throwing weapons back in the day, don't remember if the Green Goblin had them. These have a really weird shape though.

"Welp, guess I'll just fall to my death then."

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Johnny Walker posted:

I seem to remember Hobgoblin having bat-shaped throwing weapons back in the day, don't remember if the Green Goblin had them. These have a really weird shape though.

The Green Goblin in general is a Halloween villain. The goblin costume obviously, pumpkin bombs styled like jack-o'-lanterns, razor bat projectiles, ghost traps, and then he got around first on a rocket broomstick but quickly changed to the bat glider.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Hiring acrobats seems to be step #1 in the Kingpin's plans quite often.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"I expected to fight him in the basement of an antiques shop in Baton Rouge!"

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I forgot and have been reminded: as far as Stan Lee is concerned 'circus' is up there with 'x-gene' and 'science experiment gone wrong' for superpower origins.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

You see, if I ingest his blood I'll get his powers, I'll get his strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Next: Kraven gets Hep C!