Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK
ok now what does he have on Pelosi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Torpor posted:

ok now what does he have on Pelosi

at the very least a ton of poo poo on donors

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Maybe Epstein is secretly making clones of all of the most important people in the world and this is how he collects their DNA.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
https://twitter.com/burgoonm/status/1154484424135700480?s=19

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1154230012263968768?s=19

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this week on wild boys we got our bros epstein and the dersh out on a secluded island and we're gonna get them so hosed up that they make blood libel real

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

why does the pedo thread of all places have so many good posts.

plenty of mod supervision

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SpaceGoku posted:

this week on wild boys we got our bros epstein and the dersh out on a secluded island and we're gonna get them so hosed up that they make blood libel real

Hi I'm Steve-O, and this is nude virgin wheelbarrow racing. Loser has to eat the blood matzo.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Breakfast All Day posted:

Hurt Whitey Maybe
Jun 26, 2008

I mean maybe not. Or maybe. Definitely don't kill anyone.
Jeffery Epstein going down owns because it’s an issue leftists and republicans can agree on. my family is a bunch of trump supporters but we’re having a great time discussing Epstein conspiracies we all know and love. grew up listening to Rush Limbaugh of all people talk about the Lolita Express and it’s nice that we can all agree “lol Epstein”.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

This took me a minute but I had to come back and congratulate you. Well done.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

you just know the whole awful mess has to be true bc as someone who was all "heh, as if :smugdog:" about it for years, it forces you to eat an entire humble pie. and the cosmos has been serving an all you can eat buffet of that poo poo lately

paradol ex gets proven right? heh, as if :smugdog:

donald trump will become potus and take us full hitler? heh, as if :smugdog:

all those pizzagate/qanon idiots we laughed at for thinking the whole world was run by some kind of eyes wide shut child predator cabal, possibly to gain the favor of qlippothic spiritual forces, are actually basically right? heh, hehhh.. hhh:ohno:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

pizzagate is still dumb

all the rich people are molesting kids or at least covering it up, because if they can't do that how can they be expected to do poo poo that brings in the big bucks. like aid a genocide yemen to sell some weapons or get millions of people in the US addicted to coke and then opiods

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Atrocious Joe posted:

pizzagate is still dumb

all the rich people are molesting kids or at least covering it up, because if they can't do that how can they be expected to do poo poo that brings in the big bucks. like aid a genocide yemen to sell some weapons or get millions of people in the US addicted to coke and then opiods

yeah, when you're at the level of power, influence and ethical bankruptcy that you're basically ordering genocides to be carried out why WOULDN'T you gently caress kids

pizzagate's failing is being unwilling to blame the corrosive power of money on the human mind and instead launch into tirades about how its all a plan to destroy western values as well as thinking that they have power because they're in a pedo sex cult rather than them being in a pedo sex cult because they have power

also they clogged up all of the legit stuff with nonsense fanfic that may or may not have been egged on by people connected to the pedo sex cult (cough Cernovich cough)

AnEdgelord has issued a correction as of 00:26 on Jul 26, 2019

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
even if there is or was ever actual ritual child sacrifice going on the vast majority of the mythologizing of such appears to be some control matrix* foisted upon the public to overshadow the numerous actual cases of uncovered child sex rings (they’re already loving kids, why must you further imagine that they’re getting their brains slurped out through a curly straw) and forever get the common citizen to associate the notion of child sex rings with the realms of weird fantasy and trashy movies.**

*a conspiracy blogger (whose incredibly insane but appears to have one time have been an okay and insightful writer) has called this virtual reality games
**I’m partial to the Chong Kim case where a woman alleged to be a survivor of a human trafficking ring that kidnapped women and kept them confined in a desert compound that was later made into a movie with Jamie Chung before numerous human trafficking foundations exposed her fraud

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 00:36 on Jul 26, 2019

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
No updates I can find since last night, same confusion. Also nothing on the evidence release.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

even if there is or was ever actual ritual child sacrifice going on the vast majority of the mythologizing of such appears to be some control matrix* foisted upon the public to overshadow the numerous actual cases of uncovered child sex rings (they’re already loving kids, why must you further imagine that they’re getting their brains slurped out through a curly straw) and forever get the common citizen to associate the notion of child sex rings with the realms of weird fantasy and trashy movies.**

*a conspiracy blogger (whose incredibly insane but appears to have one time have been an okay and insightful writer) has called this virtual reality games
**I’m partial to the Chong Kim case where a woman alleged to be a survivor of a human trafficking ring that kidnapped women and kept them confined in a desert compound that was later made into a movie with Jamie Chung before numerous human trafficking foundations exposed her fraud

Which conspiracy blogger?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

there won't be any evidenced released while he's alive because it needs to be carefully redacted and censored and he can't be around to conteadict any of it. so they'll make him have a heart attack in a couple of months once the heat dies down a little then release maybe 3 pages of incredibly anodyne horse poo poo.

also reasonably sure maxwell is dead or lobotomized in some 5 star mental health facility somewhere.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

3==Epstein pages==D~~~~~~ :) <---- me pls me judge spray your Epstein pages all over my face

Eegah!
Jul 26, 2010

I don’t know what’s real anymore this is destroying me.

https://twitter.com/trueanonpod/status/1154575487580008448?s=21

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
Well the good news it's not real.

The bad news is Brian Epstein is a pedo.

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
The biggest and most destructive mistake anyone makes when conceptualizing pedo conspiracies is that they're limited to any one political persuasion

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
priests hanging out at the Vatican: “I didn’t know Epstein was a catholic name”

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Irradiation posted:

Well the good news it's not real.

The bad news is Brian Epstein is a pedo.

eh, all the beatles were pedos too

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
plenty of stories about 15 year old girls with mick jagger and keith richards and heroin

Dec 26, 2012

pretty much every band from that era was on that level

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

David Bowie had sex with a group of teenagers called the Baby Groupies, Cher climbed into Anthony Kiedis's bed naked when he was in the eighth grade, Jimmy Page had women kidnapped for him and dated a 14 year old girl, Iggy Pop dated a 13 year old girl and destroyed her personal property to keep her dependent on him, Steven Tyler bought the legal guardianship of a troubled 16 year old, Don Henley was found with two teenagers high on cocaine at his mansion, Ted Nugent sang about being attracted to 13 year olds and then bought the guardianship of a 17 year old girl, Jerry Lee Lewis cheated on his wife with his 13 year old cousin, Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14, etc

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rob Halford is the only good living rock musician

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

new chapo is all about Epstein, featuring the trueAnon hosts. it's a patreon ep though so I don't know if I can link the black wolf here

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus wept

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

chapo are 100% pedophiles.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Calibanibal posted:

oh thank god, i thought they were caremad sjws

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

People who make/listen to podcasts creep me out

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Algund Eenboom posted:

David Bowie had sex with a group of teenagers called the Baby Groupies, Cher climbed into Anthony Kiedis's bed naked when he was in the eighth grade, Jimmy Page had women kidnapped for him and dated a 14 year old girl, Iggy Pop dated a 13 year old girl and destroyed her personal property to keep her dependent on him, Steven Tyler bought the legal guardianship of a troubled 16 year old, Don Henley was found with two teenagers high on cocaine at his mansion, Ted Nugent sang about being attracted to 13 year olds and then bought the guardianship of a 17 year old girl, Jerry Lee Lewis cheated on his wife with his 13 year old cousin, Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14, etc

People who realize fame and success later in life often become obsessed with having the kind of sexual access they were denied in their formative years.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol https://twitter.com/AlanDersh/status/1152589134013317120

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Santana Did Nothing Wrong

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i say swears online posted:

Santana Did Nothing Wrong

Idk how I forgot about him too but even if he did his music is way better than those other guys

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

TeenageArchipelago posted:

new chapo is all about Epstein, featuring the trueAnon hosts. it's a patreon ep though so I don't know if I can link the black wolf here

listened to 4 epstein focused podcasts this week and it’s not nearly enough but feel like i’ll irreparably break my brain if i dive in further

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Coolest guy I work with: I love the Yankees I go see them play baseball sometimes. I can't believe my bitch of a wife is divorcing me. What podcasts do you listen to?

Me: (in corpse paint) I listen to albums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
https://twitter.com/Hegelbon/status/1154350796957507584?s=19