Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Sorry KG, with Zaurg gone now you're going to have to cock something up spectacularly to keep us all entertained.

It's your solemn responsibility. Go buy an investment horseboat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Nam Taf posted:

Sorry KG, with Zaurg gone now you're going to have to cock something up spectacularly to keep us all entertained.

It's your solemn responsibility. Go buy an investment horseboat.

Sorry it looks like it might be permanently out of stock: https://www.tvstoreonline.com/the-office-horse-boat-horseboat-t-shirt/

The ROI would have been great too - rare things are always valuable.

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Disney wedding an option?

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

klafbang posted:

Disney wedding an option?

We do deserve something nice now that you mention it... Living in this hot RV this summer has been a real sacrifice.

Hey I feel like I might be gaining some self awareness.

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

I know you're joking right now. Because that's like moving to a cabin in the woods and complaining you have to poo poo in a hole you dug in the ground. It's called 'roughing it' for a reason. I guess you'd never spent much time in travel trailers before embarking on this quest. Because I could have told you they're hot as gently caress and with dogs they become a nightmare with all their panting from the heat bouncing the whole thing up and down. Awful.

:sigh: I miss Zaurg. But the inevitable hostility from being criticized will likely be an okay substitute.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

BloodBag posted:

I know you're joking right now. Because that's like moving to a cabin in the woods and complaining you have to poo poo in a hole you dug in the ground. It's called 'roughing it' for a reason. I guess you'd never spent much time in travel trailers before embarking on this quest. Because I could have told you they're hot as gently caress and with dogs they become a nightmare with all their panting from the heat bouncing the whole thing up and down. Awful.

:sigh: I miss Zaurg. But the inevitable hostility from being criticized will likely be an okay substitute.

Meh hopefully there's not a lot to criticize, and I miss zaurg too. I learned almost more from his thread than my own. Someone mentioned somewhere that most of these BFC threads would be 20 pages if the OP just listened and exerted some discipline, so that's pretty much what I'm going for. Sorry maybe we'll get a new BFC poster to entertain.

Yeah this particular trailer actually does better in the cold. 10F cold w/ 80% humidity not including windchill? Bearable. 95F summer day 10% humidity? Pretty uncomfortable. It's a $250 solution to add another Fantasic Fan over the bedroom that draws air in to create a current along with the outbound one in the bathroom, but yeah obviously we're just done RVing.

Moving the last of our storage unit out today. It's a hassle because we have everything stored in my mom's garage, but hey $95 we didn't have to pay this month. We'll be moving all the stuff into the RV to store it next weekend. It's absolutely amazing to me how much stuff we managed to live without. The apartment should be pretty tidy considering we're not taking the majority of the contents of the storage unit.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Now's a great time to sell anything you don't really need. Hustle and you could get a head start on padding that savings account.

Dwight Eisenhower
Jan 24, 2006

Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.

Knyteguy posted:

It's absolutely amazing to me how much stuff we managed to live without. The apartment should be pretty tidy considering we're not taking the majority of the contents of the storage unit.

Of things to internalize during this transition, this one's really important. Maybe print out that particular part of that particular post and tape it to your bathroom mirror so you look at it every day. Maybe just contemplate it. Maybe write it on the side of a tazer which you taze your balls with when you want to buy some poo poo.

But understanding, and truly internalizing all the stuff that you can live without (and the attendant costs of acquisition, storage, and maintenance they imply) will make your goals to save money and dig out of debt way easier to reach.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Nocheez posted:

Now's a great time to sell anything you don't really need. Hustle and you could get a head start on padding that savings account.

Things I'll definitely be selling:
$1,000-$1,500 Thousand Trails membership

Things I'm considering selling:
$1,500-$2,500 Dirt Bike (2007 YZ250F) - needs a trip to the shop for a bit of maintenance, but according to Craigslist this should actually be worth more than I paid for it.
$1,500-$1,750 Drum set

The rest of the stuff my wife could sell on Facebook Marketplace or something, she's good with selling stuff on there. We'll have to do an inventory during/after move-in, as I'm not sure what we even have at this point.

Should we sell things we'll (e: probably) re-buy in the future? Dirt biking is a hobby I'll be taking up with my son in a few years. And drums are something I'll be spending a lot of time on in the future.

Dwight Eisenhower posted:

Of things to internalize during this transition, this one's really important. Maybe print out that particular part of that particular post and tape it to your bathroom mirror so you look at it every day. Maybe just contemplate it. Maybe write it on the side of a tazer which you taze your balls with when you want to buy some poo poo.

But understanding, and truly internalizing all the stuff that you can live without (and the attendant costs of acquisition, storage, and maintenance they imply) will make your goals to save money and dig out of debt way easier to reach.

I'm already there for the most part, but I'll try to keep it in mind. Living in something like 120sq/ft taught me some of the joy having less stuff can impart.

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Jul 25, 2019

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Knyteguy posted:

Should we sell things we'll (e: probably) re-buy in the future? Dirt biking is a hobby I'll be taking up with my son in a few years. And drums are something I'll be spending a lot of time on in the future.

Is dirt biking in the budget? I mean that sincerely.

My opinion is sell the stuff now since you can't afford it. It won't ever be worth more than it is now, so cash in and erase some debt. Once you're solvent and have taken care of your finances, you can budget for re-buying those things. You may find you don't enjoy it as much as you used to, or that you son doesn't care about it like you had hoped.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Nocheez posted:

My opinion is sell the stuff now since you can't afford it. It won't ever be worth more than it is now, so cash in and erase some debt. Once you're solvent and have taken care of your finances, you can budget for re-buying those things. You may find you don't enjoy it as much as you used to, or that you son doesn't care about it like you had hoped.

I'll give it some more thought; I've been back and forth on it since we got back to town. There's a not insignificant time and money investment I'd need to put into selling these things that I'm not super prepared for - I can't exactly bring a dirt bike or full drum set into an apartment, similar to the issue with selling the couch.

I'll evaluate what it will take after we're settled into the apartment. I don't mind selling them as we can replace stuff, but it is a hassle I'm wary to take on at the moment.

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
Mr. Money Mustache's attitude towards craigslist is that in a way you can treat it as a very cheap rental service. Buy used thing for a reasonable price, when you're done, sell it on craigslist again for a bit less than you bought it for.

Basically the same deal here: whatever you sell these things for on craigslist, you can probably buy comparable stuff in the future on craigslist. If they could significantly improve your cash flow/debt situation at the moment, I'm not sure you're in a good place to say that it just takes too much time.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Jesus christ dude sell the drum set and dirt bike are you loving kidding me? What kind of clown are you

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Jesus christ dude sell the drum set and dirt bike are you loving kidding me? What kind of clown are you

The kind that needs to have a series of threads like this.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
As I said I will look into what needs to be done after we move into the apartment. $3,000-$4,000 is probably optimistic, and doesn't include repairs which are not budgeted for, or repair time which means it could be outside of peak season and thus worth less when all is said and done.

Let me plan and make intentional well-thought decisions; making a few thousand bucks isn't the solution to my finances. I said I will see what it will take and I will.

gmc9987
Jul 25, 2007

Knyteguy posted:

Yeah. If you don't have time or budget for them now, get what you can on Craigslist. Maybe you'll take these hobbies up again in the future, but maybe you won't. Maybe your son won't be into dirt biking when he's old enough for his own bike. Maybe you never have time to take up drums again because you found some other fulfilling hobby. Maybe your job search pans out and you end up having to move cross-country in a few months time. Maybe moving into a new apartment without a full drum kit will help make a better impression on the neighbors and landlord, given that this is the only landlord you found that was even willing to work with you on the dogs front. There's a lot that can happen between now and The Future™ that might make owning them completely pointless so get out of your mountain of debt first and buy hobby stuff when there's actually time and money for the hobby.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

gmc9987 posted:

Yeah. If you don't have time or budget for them now, get what you can on Craigslist. Maybe you'll take these hobbies up again in the future, but maybe you won't. Maybe your son won't be into dirt biking when he's old enough for his own bike. Maybe you never have time to take up drums again because you found some other fulfilling hobby. Maybe your job search pans out and you end up having to move cross-country in a few months time. Maybe moving into a new apartment without a full drum kit will help make a better impression on the neighbors and landlord, given that this is the only landlord you found that was even willing to work with you on the dogs front. There's a lot that can happen between now and The Future™ that might make owning them completely pointless so get out of your mountain of debt first and buy hobby stuff when there's actually time and money for the hobby.

Well we're not taking the drum set, it'll be stored in the RV.

I understand where the thread is coming from, but I'm working with incomplete information. Repairing the bike is worthwhile because I can't get it to start and I know it's probably something like old fuel, a spark plug, and an air filter.

Fine this weekend is free, I'll bust out the tools and take a look at the dirt bike. I'll post about it again if I can diagnose the thing; it will take unbudgeted money to fix it.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?
Those are things you willingly went without during your RV living phase. At the start of this thread you were quite content to continue in a living situation that would have meant going without them for even longer. Are you sure you get enjoyment from actually using them, or merely from having them?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
Never mind the local tweakers who figure out that a dude is storing all kinds of crazy poo poo in his RV that's parked wherever.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

DoctorTristan posted:

Those are things you willingly went without during your RV living phase. At the start of this thread you were quite content to continue in a living situation that would have meant going without them for even longer. Are you sure you get enjoyment from actually using them, or merely from having them?

Eh the dirt bike is hit or miss. I can live without it. That's mostly so I can potentially have a shared hobby with my kid as he gets older. I grew up riding, but I had my fun. Most boys in Reno ride dirt bikes though, so I have a feeling he'll want to.

Drums I've just resigned myself to not playing until we're in a house we own. I want to sound damper a room so I can play without disturbing everyone. At that point it will become my main hobby, without question. And my son is also showing a big interest in drums right now. Runs in the family.

But I can always pick up another drum set and dirt bike. There's just a lot of changes going on right now. Moving, meal planning, exercise, quitting smoking, quitting drinking, genuinely following a budget to meet our goals, working on mental health like impulse control and anxiety, etc etc. Lot to take on at once. But I'll do it. I said I'll take the advice of the thread and I mean that.

Nocheez posted:

Never mind the local tweakers who figure out that a dude is storing all kinds of crazy poo poo in his RV that's parked wherever.

We have insurance. That's a lot of problems solved right away. Anyone want to come do this? (I'm just kidding insurance companies)

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jul 25, 2019

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

If you sell anything, be prepared to use the proceeds very, very wisely. Put that money directly into your debt. Put it as income on your budget so we can see the money coming in and going out.

It will enrage everybody here if you do anything less than that.

In other words, selling it without plowing it back into debt paydown is pointless, and we'll call you out on it.

Dwight Eisenhower
Jan 24, 2006

Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of these days governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.

Knyteguy posted:

I'm already there for the most part, but I'll try to keep it in mind. Living in something like 120sq/ft taught me some of the joy having less stuff can impart.

No you're not. You might be on the way, but you're not there. Here's how I know:

Knyteguy posted:

$1,500-$2,500 Dirt Bike (2007 YZ250F) - needs a trip to the shop for a bit of maintenance, but according to Craigslist this should actually be worth more than I paid for it.
$1,500-$1,750 Drum set

You paid a storage company money every month in order to store these things that you weren't using and still cannot use today having recovered them from the storage unit. And you're not 100% certain about selling them. These are things that have carrying costs that you're not in the position to afford right now.

How many square feet did it take to store the drum set?
How many square feet did it take to store the dirt bike?

How many square feet were you renting?

This isn't hard math to do to look at just how much it cost you to store these things. It adds up month over month. And believe me I empathize because I want to motorcycle with my son when he's older too. But I also understand that he might not think it's cool, or might be uncomfortable with how dangerous they are, or otherwise just not be wired for it. I definitely wouldn't incur carrying costs on a dirt bike on the possibility if I'd put myself in the debt situation you put yourself in. If you sell these things and put it into debt, you'll be recovering interest payments that much sooner, and will be well situated to engage in these things with your son when he's older in a way that isn't financially undermining you.

You know, with a paid off motorcycle and a garage that you store it in, like that rear end in a top hat president poster in BFC.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

If you sell anything, be prepared to use the proceeds very, very wisely. Put that money directly into your debt. Put it as income on your budget so we can see the money coming in and going out.

It will enrage everybody here if you do anything less than that.

In other words, selling it without plowing it back into debt paydown is pointless, and we'll call you out on it.

Absolutely. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I already have some potential windfall stuff earmarked for September, and it's allocated towards debt. I'm actually pretty comfortably planned into October, but I don't want a bunch of stuff to potentially change in the meantime, so I haven't shared it.

Dwight Eisenhower posted:

No you're not. You might be on the way, but you're not there. Here's how I know:

You paid a storage company money every month in order to store these things that you weren't using and still cannot use today having recovered them from the storage unit. And you're not 100% certain about selling them. These are things that have carrying costs that you're not in the position to afford right now.

How many square feet did it take to store the drum set?
How many square feet did it take to store the dirt bike?

How many square feet were you renting?

This isn't hard math to do to look at just how much it cost you to store these things. It adds up month over month. And believe me I empathize because I want to motorcycle with my son when he's older too. But I also understand that he might not think it's cool, or might be uncomfortable with how dangerous they are, or otherwise just not be wired for it. I definitely wouldn't incur carrying costs on a dirt bike on the possibility if I'd put myself in the debt situation you put yourself in. If you sell these things and put it into debt, you'll be recovering interest payments that much sooner, and will be well situated to engage in these things with your son when he's older in a way that isn't financially undermining you.

You know, with a paid off motorcycle and a garage that you store it in, like that rear end in a top hat president poster in BFC.

1) like 5sq/ft maybe? They stack (not mine)
2) 0. Stored this in my mom's garage for free.

Mostly it was furniture, mementos, and expensive electronics that got stored. My wife's heirloom antique table (we don't have chairs though), artwork, our big rear end bed that I hate (given to us new), our TV, our patio set, my computer monitors, etc. We had like $15,000 in stuff I estimated for insurance purposes. I did think about whether the cost was worth it to store or not.

Total area was 50sq/ft WxL I think.

I get your point though.

Mostly I was considering not selling because I wasn't sure if it made sense to buy something again later; it wasn't emotional. And I understand my kid not want a dirt bike when he's older, but he did learn how to ride a balance bike because he wants to ride, so he has shown an interest. It could be passing though, granted.

Actually we can probably sell more stuff that has some value. But seriously I need to take a breath and get a chance to inventory everything and figure out what can go, and what it's worth.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
I'm not going to beat a dead horse here, but if you can think of a better way to spend a couple hours grabbing the most valuable stuff, snapping a couple pictures, then throwing it online I would love to hear it. You're going to make a few thousand dollars for maybe 10 hours of work. That sure sounds like it would be worth $300+- an hour to me.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Nocheez posted:

I'm not going to beat a dead horse here, but if you can think of a better way to spend a couple hours grabbing the most valuable stuff, snapping a couple pictures, then throwing it online I would love to hear it. You're going to make a few thousand dollars for maybe 10 hours of work. That sure sounds like it would be worth $300+- an hour to me.

How much do cam guys make? :dance:

I hear you guys, and I will proceed with selling what we can. Just give me a couple of weeks so I can finish this move first. That will give me some (literal) room to work with.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Knyteguy posted:

I hear you guys, and I will proceed with selling what we can. Just give me a couple of weeks

We're not giving you anything other than advice.

And if you don't take the solid advice you will receive the late Zarug's wellpiss.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

What kind of drum set do you have?

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

LeafHouse posted:

What kind of drum set do you have?

I'm pretty sure it's this, but I can't go check the exact model: https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Pearl/Masters-MCX-Series-Drum-Kit-115319158.gc

Plus (again, not 100% but it's close if not): https://www.guitarcenter.com/Pork-Pie/Little-Squealer-Snare-Drum.gc

Plus a full cymbal set (not amazing, but not cheap) Ride/Crash/Hi-Hat, stands/hardware, and an entry level DW (3000 IIRC but I haven't looked in awhile) double bass pedal, plus a single pedal (possibly cheap, may be DW again though).

e: typos/it's a DW3000 double pedal I'm almost certain.

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Jul 26, 2019

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Nothing about any of that is special. It's at best "adequate" until you stuffed it into unconditioned storage spaces. Now it's steadily getting worse.

SELL. IT.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Motronic posted:

Nothing about any of that is special. It's at best "adequate" until you stuffed it into unconditioned storage spaces. Now it's steadily getting worse.

SELL. IT.

I'm not sure where the communication breakdown is here. I am going to sell it, I've said that like four times.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Knyteguy posted:

I'm not sure where the communication breakdown is here.

It's you and your history. Hope that helps.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

Nice kit. Drums can be pretty hard to sell so I wouldn’t expect a quick turn around but if you clean it up and take good pictures of it set up you’ll have a way easier time. You could always get an electric kit for a few hundred later on if you wanted to play in the apartment. Obviously it’s not the same feel but the technology has come a long way.

Good luck on your financial quest, KnyteGuy. Not buying stuff is really boring but it’s better than poverty.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I will toxx that kg still owns that fuckin dirt bike on sept 1

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Knyteguy posted:

Things I'll definitely be selling:
$1,000-$1,500 Thousand Trails membership

$1,500-$1,750 Drum set

The rest of the stuff my wife could sell on Facebook Marketplace or something, she's good with selling stuff on there. We'll have to do an inventory during/after move-in, as I'm not sure what we even have at this point.

Nocheez posted:

List and sell ASAP. Buy them later for cash as your budget allows, once you're debt free; paying 19% or whatever you're paying is not worth it now.

Knyteguy posted:

Drums I've just resigned myself to not playing until we're in a house we own.
Asked and answered. List it. Sell it. Sell it now!

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Yep, yep.

Knyteguy posted:

I'm not sure where the communication breakdown is here. I am going to sell it, I've said that like four times.
Sell it all!

gmc9987
Jul 25, 2007

Knyteguy posted:

Eh the dirt bike is hit or miss. I can live without it. That's mostly so I can potentially have a shared hobby with my kid as he gets older. I grew up riding, but I had my fun. Most boys in Reno ride dirt bikes though, so I have a feeling he'll want to.

I get that you have to fix the bike up in order to sell it, but - you can buy a bike again if/when your kid shows an interest in it and you have time and money to do it. Right now your son is too young to ride, you have negative money, and you're in the middle of making some huge, long-term life changes that are going to eat up a lot of your time and energy. There's no compelling reason to keep this; the condition is only going to deteriorate more as it sits in storage and if you are ever at a point where you can realistically use dirt bikes for your son and yourself, the same amount of money you get for selling it now could buy a much newer (working!) dirt bike then.

Just FYI this isn't about the dirt bike or drum set specifically. You own a bunch of crap that you can't use and don't want to get rid of. Anything you own now that is just "waiting until you own a house" is something that's holding you back from actually achieving your goal of owning a home. Get the house first, then start acquiring things to use in it. If you can't use it in your current living situation, it doesn't make sense to keep it.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Knyteguy posted:

Drums I've just resigned myself to not playing until we're in a house we own. I want to sound damper a room so I can play without disturbing everyone. At that point it will become my main hobby, without question. And my son is also showing a big interest in drums right now. Runs in the family.

But I can always pick up another drum set and dirt bike. There's just a lot of changes going on right now. Moving, meal planning, exercise, quitting smoking, quitting drinking, genuinely following a budget to meet our goals, working on mental health like impulse control and anxiety, etc etc. Lot to take on at once. But I'll do it. I said I'll take the advice of the thread and I mean that.

What I’m getting at is, why did you think of “Hey, I could flip a couch” before “Hey, I could dispose of these unused valuable items that are literally costing us $ to own”?

BloodBag
Sep 20, 2008

WITNESS ME!

If you really are that strapped for time, why not roll the drums by guitar center and take the $300 they'll give you? Or put them on chicago music exchange and deal with selling them nationally.

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Knyteguy posted:

I have some poo poo I can sell like a campground membership, my drums, and a dirt bike.

DoctorTristan posted:

What I’m getting at is, why did you think of “Hey, I could flip a couch” before “Hey, I could dispose of these unused valuable items that are literally costing us $ to own”?

That was 07/03 before we even went shopping for the couch. I'm pretty sure I brought up selling stuff before too, but hey why read what the OP is writing lol :shrug: (Not a dig at you specifically.).

No one said anything and then I was discouraged from selling the couch so I figured it wasn't a great idea or the thread didn't care and I'd handle it when I could.

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 26, 2019

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

BloodBag posted:

If you really are that strapped for time, why not roll the drums by guitar center and take the $300 they'll give you? Or put them on chicago music exchange and deal with selling them nationally.
e: nevermind.

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Jul 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Knyteguy posted:

$300 isn't worth it. I have like $5,500 in these drums I'll just keep them at that point; I've been playing for 15 years now. They aren't costing me money to own, or the amount is negligible because we don't pay for storage.

As much I see you wanting to grow and fix your issues you're fighting it so loving hard for god knows what reason.

Sell your drums and dirt bike this weekend, fool.