Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that bullshit lazy anarchist mario comic but he actually does something at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

Agreed. Someone should offer him assistance so he is less bad at video games.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
We've been through this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TycfDgg4acY

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gripweed posted:

I've had this argument a dozen times and it gets no less tiresome. Nintendo has confirmed that Mario is not and never has been a plumber. They have also confirmed that the narrative games, the ones where Mario has to rescue Peach from Bowser, are just plays put on for the amusement of the player. So, let's look at what Mario games do reflect the reality of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario Paint, Dr. Mario, Mario Kart, all the sports games. So what conclusion can we draw from them? Mario paints in the morning, practices medicine in the afternoon, races in the evening, and plays tennis after dinner, without ever being a painter, a doctor, a race car driver, or a tennis player.

Mario doesn't need to raise the communist flag over Princess Peach's Castle because the Mushroom Kingdom has already achieved full communism

the most gruesome it has become in this communist society is when they compete for stars in their bloodthirsty "Mario Party"

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Victory Position posted:

the most gruesome it has become in this communist society is when they compete for stars in their bloodthirsty "Mario Party"

If you refuse to support the Mario Vanguard Party then you are standing in the way of the revolution

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
dave anthonys west wing podcast is back from break if anyone gives a poo poo

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

occupational hazard?

https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1154177220065341446?s=21

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Donut Twitter Poster kills "first white person with squinty eyes" in quest to assassinate Journalist Amber A'Lee Frost

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/ak_simun/status/1154221739426996225

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1153724258003984384?s=19

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

honestly given her family background RedKahina might herself be a Project Monarch subject. wonder what her trigger phrase is.
im now imagining red kahina being implicated in the epstein thing

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
haha holy poo poo, Felix going "Well there's a pretty good DSA chapter on that [Jeffrey Epstein's] island" and then Brace correcting him "Yeah, yeah.. well it's a YDSA chapter" killed me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Farm Frenzy posted:

im now imagining red kahina being implicated in the epstein thing

gogo is asexual, this is canon

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

someone mentioned a podcast of two or more marxists that talk specifically about marxism a few pages ago, but i can't find it. anyone know what i'm talking about?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

cum town

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The adams apple was Wisconsin

a joke I stole

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'd be down for a drunk-as-gently caress Matt Christman and a himself-as-gently caress Nick Mullen as regular guests on that Epstein podcast
this is funny but it didn't happen irl

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Autism Sneaks posted:

haha holy poo poo, Felix going "Well there's a pretty good DSA chapter on that [Jeffrey Epstein's] island" and then Brace correcting him "Yeah, yeah.. well it's a YDSA chapter" killed me

That was brutal and amazing and also it seems like there is no way Chapo doesn't get sued by someone for this episode. My money is on Dan Bilzerian.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

That was brutal and amazing and also it seems like there is no way Chapo doesn't get sued by someone for this episode. My money is on Dan Bilzerian.
the entire reason they started their Patreon was to form an LLC as a safeguard to cover their asses in such an event

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the latest E1 is sublime

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

someone mentioned a podcast of two or more marxists that talk specifically about marxism a few pages ago, but i can't find it. anyone know what i'm talking about?
Red Menace or Discourse Collective?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Zero Squared is good if you want just marxists being marxist.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr Interweb posted:

It was probably Red Menace but I'll also throw in Swampside Chats, which is far superior in a lot of ways

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Mr Interweb posted:

red menace, or possibly this one:

mila kunis posted:

someone recommended this to me

for everyone out there who's banged their heads against Marx's Capital and come away reeling, there's finally an explainer in pod form!

https://anchor.fm/proles-book-club

i know david harvey exists, but this one is more engaging since its a group discussion instead of dry lectures.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I've been getting this nostalgic want to watch conspiracy videos featuring info displayed in red text on black background and Robert Dougan poorly mixed in

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
been listening to this a lot lately
https://claudevorilhon-blog.tumblr.com/post/2979232248/lf-the-song

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Interweb posted:

Was it rev left or proles pod? Marx madness is another one that in category but I haven't personally listened.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Was it rev left or proles pod? Marx madness is another one that in category but I haven't personally listened.

None of those are real, you made them up

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I love Will on the latest chapo cutting in with "allegedly" every ten minutes

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Alpha to Omega and Swampside Chats are two good podcasts if you want a lot of theory talk.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Brace's line about being able to beat Dan Bilzerian's rear end allegedly killed me

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Shakenbaker posted:

Brace's line about being able to beat Dan Bilzerian's rear end allegedly killed me

:same:

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Gripweed posted:

None of those are real, you made them up

Rev left radio is realer than you can comprehend.

E: not an ep1 bit

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

if the latest chapo got you interested and you really want to get into the Italian Years of Lead craziness and conspiracy, War Nerd radio already did like a multi hour long series about it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

if the latest chapo got you interested and you really want to get into the Italian Years of Lead craziness and conspiracy, War Nerd radio already did like a multi hour long series about it

i wish the audio was better. it's so interesting to me but i couldn't understand a lot of it

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

mila kunis posted:

red menace, or possibly this one:

that's the one! the proles podcast

also red menace? are people recommending that ironically?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mr Interweb posted:

that's the one! the proles podcast

also red menace? are people recommending that ironically?

no no you're confusing that with the lovely brooklyn reactionary one, red panic

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1154871282237956097

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

That was such a good takedown of Peggy Noonan*'s article that he really must voice it.

*Former speechwriter and special assistant to Ronald Reagan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

golden bubble posted:

That was such a good takedown of Peggy Noonan*'s article that he really must voice it.

*Former speechwriter and special assistant to Ronald Reagan

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1154794701461053441