Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Does anyone have the banner layout? Trying to plan my quartz out since I have a mighty need for both Nero and Nito, with allowances for Raikou. Much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

nobody has it until na announces the actual banner/rateup dates

you can use these as a vague reference
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170809.php#gacha
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170817.php#gacha

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

AbusePuppy posted:

I mean, it's clearly gotta be Moriarty, right?

If not before, it is now.

dogsicle posted:

nobody has it until na announces the actual banner/rateup dates

you can use these as a vague reference
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170809.php#gacha
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170817.php#gacha

Nero/Nobu's the last one? The Lord is testing me.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

AbusePuppy posted:

I mean, it's clearly gotta be Moriarty, right?

I have to agree. One can only hope the writers knew about Wacky Races and there's a Moriarty stops to cheat line.
Still, why oh why are the summer servants awesome and why is my mind so weak. gently caress it, a 10-roll and up to ten tickets on each part's banner, stopping the instant I get the rateup 5* if it happens.
I'd be down to a 50 roll stash and I should be able to build up to 100 rolls by Christmas.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

RanKizama posted:

Does anyone have the banner layout? Trying to plan my quartz out since I have a mighty need for both Nero and Nito, with allowances for Raikou. Much appreciated.

It's in the news: https://webview.fate-go.us/2019/0725_summer_race_pu/

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
You think that's bad? I have to wait until the event is nearly over to roll for just Summer Raikou (and Alter, but I don't want Alter). That means if you're someone like me you'll have to go through the entire event without event CE's or the bonus Summer Servants other than the shop one.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
I must have glazed right over it. Thanks friend!

Also, thank God that Nero and Nito share a banner between them.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

Nero/Nobu's the last one?

Lame!!!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

im not gonna be able to wait for nero nobu day so pray for me

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
ABR always be rollin day one more servants MORE SERVANTS

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

So, um...I went to upgrade Ruler Martha's skills, and it turns out I only have...five blue Berserker gems. What's the next event with skill gems?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Worldwalker_Pure posted:

So, um...I went to upgrade Ruler Martha's skills, and it turns out I only have...five blue Berserker gems. What's the next event with skill gems?

Nerofest, It's a lotto event and should happen after the upcoming summer event.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Worldwalker_Pure posted:

welcome to hell

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nothing has made me more carefully weigh exactly who my favorite servants are than stupid lousy skill gems

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

my anti-berserker bias has resulted in having tons of gems for only that class

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
loving finally, done with summer part 2. Got everything I wanted from the shop (why ever, ever buy the statues?), can probably get all the gold Fous in the shop now with the daily bonus quests. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get Summer Ishtar, since my no internet available vacation is taking place during that time period, and with the event's structure I probably can't just blitz through to pick her up. At least she isn't really that powerful, so as a game-play thing I won't lose out on much until next summer.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Rateup is a lie. That is all.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

genericnick posted:

Rateup is a lie. That is all.

Not empty quoting

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

It's important for me to show off the best, cutest servant and how powerful she is.

Especially after the ordeal I had getting those +2 NP levels.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I don't see Mysterious Heroine XX OR Summer Ibaraki in that picture there buddy!

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Worldwalker_Pure posted:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Tooting my own horn here (and I don't have 0 QP, more like I'm stingy and selective as gently caress) but

https://twitter.com/maiscribbles/status/1109638258340720640?s=20

I do not like having very low QP so even if I have the mats, my lizard brain wants to see big number

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

At last, Lewdest Nun is 10/10/10. Next Servants I want to skill max:
Sherlock (currently 5/5/5)
Penth (currently 8/8/8)
Musashi (currently (10/8/8)
Enkidu (currently 8/8/8)
Tesla (currently 4/6/9)

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jul 27, 2019

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Now burn your Kiara.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Since I'm playing Drakengard 3 these days, I got to thinking about all the JRPG characters named after the Goetia and how cool it would be if we got Servant versions of the Demon pillars that were inspired by some of them.

Like Avenger Caim.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Saber Byleth.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Assassin Agent 47.

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Darox posted:

It's important for me to show off the best, cutest servant and how powerful she is.

This is a good and correct opinion that I endorse, and also I am furious that the EN server won't have any chances to get BB in any version for... quite a long while here, it looks like.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

AbusePuppy posted:

This is a good and correct opinion that I endorse, and also I am furious that the EN server won't have any chances to get BB in any version for... quite a long while here, it looks like.

Should be next July or August. Probably August 2020.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

AbusePuppy posted:

Summer BB is next year, and normal BB was just a few months ago.

Hell, I've been running double BB just to make farming the Jalter node much smoother.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Are the NA servers trying to catch-up or are we going to be perma-behind?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Roger Explosion posted:

There's no way we'll be able to catch up. Besides, we'd always be behind somewhat simply because they'd need to translate all the events with a ton of text into English. They've basically said they're keeping us at 2 years behind JP.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!

Darox posted:

I'll just have to be content for the next year or so with my level 90 BB with 10/10/10 skills who has been habitually trolling the poo poo out of Jalter this event.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Roger Explosion posted:

I like it this way, the Korean server tried to catch up and it sounded nightmarish with players trying to do 3 events simultaneously and needing to roll way more often because of the banners coming three times as rapidly. Also having all this info from the "future" lets us be way more efficient which is pretty great.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah the release schedule isn't quite 1:1 since they'll shuffle banners and such around a little to match US conventions and milestones and such, but even with those it doesn't seem to be more than like a week or two difference in either direction. Otherwise everything is too years behind JP and that's fine.

Also if you're a dummy like me don't forget to go clear the part bonus dailies you've neglected once summer 2 hit. Free mats an a few million QP.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

So, went out shopping to get a new tablet for my wife. We went to the big electronics market in downtown Seoul, and...I might have gotten a bit distracted.

All in total, less than 80 bucks. Which, seeing what Nenderoids usually go for, is not bad at all.

The mini-Nito sits at my wife's 'work' desk where she does her art and writing commissions but hates when I call it work.

The packs are wafer cookies with cards!

AT LEAST I PULLED HIM SOMEWHERE YOU SILVER-HAIRED JERK please come home

It came with a data cards, all sorts of arm and leg parts, two spare faces and backdrops for her NP and attack.

And a little Medjed!

Curiously enough, the card on top was Swimsuit Assassin while the figure is normal Caster. But I do not mind at all.

My offering has been made. Now Summer awaits.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Ugh, I messed up and dismantled everything in Summer 1 when I finished farming only for part 2 to go "Hey you can't progress without a statue, go back and build one". Figured building all three would count even if I dismantled them.

Also I know it's well behind us at this point, but is it me or did Agartha have a lot more *SPLORCH* -> huge blood splatter moments? I don't remember Servants being packed with so much noisy high pressure blood in other parts.

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

BisbyWorl posted:

Summer BB is next year, and normal BB was just a few months ago.

Yeah, I'm just annoyed that I missed that one. At least I have the consolation prize of Merlin and several versions of Raikou coming up here soon-ish.

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I like it this way, the Korean server tried to catch up and it sounded nightmarish with players trying to do 3 events simultaneously and needing to roll way more often because of the banners coming three times as rapidly. Also having all this info from the "future" lets us be way more efficient which is pretty great.

Agreed. Being able to know what's coming and make some kind of plans for it is actually super-nice, so I'm perfectly fine with them leaving the US server where it is, relatively speaking.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

AbusePuppy posted:

Yeah, I'm just annoyed that I missed that one. At least I have the consolation prize of Merlin and several versions of Raikou coming up here soon-ish.

Agreed. Being able to know what's coming and make some kind of plans for it is actually super-nice, so I'm perfectly fine with them leaving the US server where it is, relatively speaking.

It would be nice if we could get some more Quality of Life stuff sooner, but I don't know what else they've added on JP that we don't have yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hello everyone it is I, Baal, ur good friend. Come to regale you with musings written at 2 in the morning about how Penthesilea's musculature is something all of us as people should strive for

But for real though here are the summer servants.

Also I got Summer BB yesterday :toot: