Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Chichevache posted:

I believe in Capitol punishment for treason and being Epstein.

Death penalty is accessible only for people whose net worth exceeds US$2M with 100% tax on their estate to pay for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
Going to save a lot of money on extra curricular programs if no one signs up. Also star football players will mysteriously not be tested very often.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
So this was too good not to share.

quote:

A pro-Trump Republican candidate for Congress who is aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar in Minnesota has been charged with a felony after allegedly stealing from stores.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/25/danielle-stella-republican-ilhan-omar-charged-felony-qanon-trump

Highlights from the article:

quote:

Stella is accused of stealing 279 items valued at $2,327.97 from a Target store in Edina, to the south-west of Minneapolis, on 8 January this year. She was arrested for the alleged theft after security staff called the police.

A criminal complaint filed to Hennepin county district court alleged Stella was seen leaving the store without paying for most of her haul, after “scanning only a few other items” that were valued at about $50.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Danielle Stella. In a series of text messages, Stella said: ‘I am not guilty of these crimes.’ Photograph: Bloomington police department
The complaint said Stella told police in a statement she “remembers arriving at Target to purchase items but nothing else” due to post-traumatic stress disorder, and that she “normally she goes to Target with someone because of anxiety around people”.

Suffers from anxiety when around people, is running for Congress.

quote:

Stella has said publicly that she was the victim of a severe violent assault in 2008. She is charged with the thefts under her former surname, which the Guardian agreed not to report because she said it could endanger her safety.

Requires anonymity for her safety, is running for Congress.

quote:

Describing Minneapolis during the interview as America’s “crime capital”, Stella falsely claimed that crime in the city had risen by 80% over the past year. According to Minneapolis police data, there has been a 10.7% uptick in serious crime year-on-year, following a 16.5% decline in 2018.

quote:

She added: “If I was guilty of crimes, I would never run for public office, putting myself in the public eye under a microscope to be attacked by all political sides.”

. . .

When they checked her identification, police officers discovered the open warrant for Stella’s arrest over her failure to appear in court for the earlier alleged shoplifting, their incident report said.

. . .

Court records say that in 2009, Stella pleaded guilty to driving while impaired from alcohol and fleeing a police officer. The latter charge was prosecuted as a felony but later classified as a gross misdemeanour as part of Stella’s plea.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154501344323080192?s=19

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1154502673514684416?s=19

We do so much for Sweden like [checks note] ummm, allow IKEA to exist here?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Whatever can he mean by their ‘real crime problem’ :thunk:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Dude made it halfway across the English channel on a hoverboard before being defeated by mother nature (and French OSHA).

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/flyboard-inventor-fails-to-cross-the-english-channel-f-1836687026

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Arc Light posted:

Dude made it halfway across the English channel on a hoverboard before being defeated by mother nature (and French OSHA).

https://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/flyboard-inventor-fails-to-cross-the-english-channel-f-1836687026

I'm terrified of those Frenchmen that were just on display. Quivering in my boots.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

This is hilarious because not only is this a completely disingenuous attempt at shedding the racism label

BUt also ASAP Rocky had some old but negatively charged comments about Black Lives Matter, Ferguson and Black Solidarity as a whole start to circulate after he was arrested.

SO much so that Black Twitter/Black forums are basically saying "Dont care, keep his rear end in Sweden ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Pretty sure I can speak for a significant portion of the world population when I ask who that is, and why I, much less the President, should care if he got rolled up for assault in Sweden?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

A Bad Poster posted:

Pretty sure I can speak for a significant portion of the world population when I ask who that is, and why I, much less the President, should care if he got rolled up for assault in Sweden?

Rapper. He was walking down the street in Sweden and some people were following him and harassing him and his entourage. They asked them to stop following them and it got physical.

Somethingsomething and then a video recorded by a bystander pops up of them stomping one of the people out that was following them.

Maybe there’s more to it but that’s what I’ve managed to gather.

I’m not saying it was justified to dish out an rear end whooping but the people were definitely harassing them and tried to fight ASAP’s 300lb security guard.

Essentially the issue is getting blown up because he’s black and Trump doesn’t want to seem racist and this is the minimum he can do to try to prove that.

colachute fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 25, 2019

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ser_ou_parecer/status/1153978361951281152?s=19

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Well I guess I can support that... they don’t gently caress around.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

colachute posted:

Rapper. He was walking down the street in Sweden and some people were following him and harassing him and his entourage. They asked them to stop following them and it got physical.

Somethingsomething and then a video recorded by a bystander pops up of them stomping one of the people out that was following them.

Maybe there’s more to it but that’s what I’ve managed to gather.

I’m not saying it was justified to dish out an rear end whooping but the people were definitely harassing them and tried to fight ASAP’s 300lb security guard.

Essentially the issue is getting blown up because he’s black and Trump doesn’t want to seem racist and this is the minimum he can do to try to prove that.
Also Kanye asked for it. Donnie thinks rescuing one rich rapper will make every black person in the US forget about everything else he's done.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Casimir Radon posted:

Also Kanye asked for it. Donnie thinks rescuing one rich rapper will make every black person in the US forget about everything else he's done.

well he should have gone with someone closer to his values like chris brown

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

well he should have gone with someone closer to his values like chris brown

Nah he’s not a beater as far as we know. His tiny hands probably hold him back. He’s more of a R. Kelly.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

Nah he’s not a beater as far as we know. His tiny hands probably hold him back. He’s more of a R. Kelly.

quote:

Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your loving doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

How the gently caress was Cohen a lawyer jesus loving christ

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Stravag posted:

He graduated from law school and passed a bar exam, it takes a hell of a lot to actually meet the vague definition of moral turpitude or poor integrity or whatever ethical/moral shortfalls are called in the industry.

Like if you get busted with a car full of coke and a duffel of wrapped cash they'll be like "go to rehab and do this many pro bono hours and then take an ethics course, also pay some money into the legal education fund and don't do it again"

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
lol

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1154536159462035456?s=19

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

it takes a hell of a lot to actually meet the vague definition of moral turpitude or poor integrity or whatever ethical/moral shortfalls are called in the industry.

loving apparently

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Stravag posted:

loving apparently

No I mean

https://www.floridabar.org/the-florida-bar-journal/impaired-attorneys-and-the-disciplinary-system/

And lawyers wonder why they're stereotyped

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

gently caress florida and gently caress lawyers and gently caress florida lawyers especially. No wonder so many lawyers become politicians

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Stravag posted:

In New York up until 1984 he would have been correct.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Cohen is also not really a lawyer, he's a fixer. He just has to scare people.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Vasudus posted:

Cohen is also not really a lawyer, he's a fixer. He just has to scare people.

yeah they've tightened up a bunch of ethics stuff iirc so he'd probably have been suspended if not disbarred for a lot of his poo poo even if he'd never did any actual crimes.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Stravag posted:

gently caress florida and gently caress lawyers and gently caress florida lawyers especially. No wonder so many lawyers become politicians

Huge slam on Mr Nice! out of nowhere!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

McNally posted:

So this was too good not to share.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/25/danielle-stella-republican-ilhan-omar-charged-felony-qanon-trump

Highlights from the article:

Suffers from anxiety when around people, is running for Congress.

Requires anonymity for her safety, is running for Congress.

As a side note,

quote:

Stella, a 31-year-old special education teacher, was reported this week to be a supporter of the baseless “QAnon” conspiracy theory about Donald Trump battling a global cabal of elite liberal paedophiles.

Special education is where you'll find both the most overworked and dedicated people in education as well as the most lazy, useless, and mentally defective people. You go in to SpEd either because you're an incredibly resilient and idealistic teacher or because you're a worthless basket case who knows that SpEd never get fired.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Customs is a bitch for everyone

https://twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/status/1154568349910593537?s=19

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/whoozley/status/1154149638573887488?s=21

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Mass-Arrests-Marines-Camp-Pendleton-San-Diego-513200381.html?amp=y

thpook
Jul 30, 2003

squawk

Queue 4 hour security briefings "Recognizing Human Smuggling".

That must have been one hell of an uncomfortable formation, too.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Anybody up for some body horror, courtesy of Arizona?

This is probably :nms:, just on the content. Dude actually tried to Frankenstein some body parts together :catstare:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html

Lab was raided in 2014, but apparently the agents’ testimony is just now becoming public. A bucket full of dicks, a woman’s head stitched on to a man’s body, and other horrors likely await.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

quote:

The FBI followed a paper trail leading to the centre, run by owner Stephen Gore, which they said was profiting from dismembering and selling remains without donor consent.

Oh come on

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Icon Of Sin posted:

This is probably :nms:, just on the content. Dude actually tried to Frankenstein some body parts together :catstare:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/dead-body-parts-frankenstein-dismembered-phoenix-arizona-lab-stephen-gore-a9021786.html

Lab was raided in 2014, but apparently the agents’ testimony is just now becoming public. A bucket full of dicks, a woman’s head stitched on to a man’s body, and other horrors likely await.

quote:

The FBI followed a paper trail leading to the centre, run by owner Stephen Gore, which they said was profiting from dismembering and selling remains without donor consent.

Detective Bob McInvestigator and Dr. Alice Coroner were not available for comment.

efb

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

Oh man that's a Dollop right there.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Whoever is running the simulation for the last few years has just gotten super loving lazy. Recommend reality for a TV show script or a novel and you'd be laughed out of the editor's office.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Whoever is running the simulation for the last few years has just gotten super loving lazy. Recommend reality for a TV show script or a novel and you'd be laughed out of the editor's office.

Theres a CSPAM thread where you pretend reality is a alpha paradox game. That sounds about right.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
The non-drinker wine expert has logged in

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...ingawful.com%2F

Edit so it's not just a trump tweet:

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jul 26, 2019

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
We've just qualified to enter a sweepstakes in which we could have a shot at being one of the lucky finalists who could win a chance to submit a proposal for verbiage that could lead to a discussion about impeachment! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

I love seeing dusty-rear end bottles of TRUMP wine go unsold month after month here in VA grocery/liquor stores