Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Next rework is Vauban.

Not very far along. "I opened the folder and I thought about it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Volt has cloth physics!

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

you can link appearances in chat and copy them from other tenno onto your frames
edit: and also loadouts

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Capture Button, but also now you can link your appearance in chat and people can view and copy it.

also OH poo poo

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

lol fuckin pablo looked at squad link and made fashion link AND mod link

we can just fuckin share fashion and loadouts

praise pablo

E: head devs didn't know and Steve is dumbstruck

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

You can also favorite your loadouts and set custom images for them.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Wukong deluxe next week.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't know how anyone could not buy goku skin.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

Pre-clone grineer is a hunk.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

playable shawzin

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah they made that joke on stream lol

YOU CAN PLAY IT, should work in squads.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Gauss Time.

Passive seems to be a meter that grows as you move around. Shield recharge speed increases based on gauge level.

1) Mach Rush, runs real fast in a straight-ish line. Can tap to dash. Uses the environment (and running into enemies) to create pulses of energy by running into poo poo.

2) "Kinetic Plating", protects from physical, cold, and heat damage by depleting his run meter, also gives him energy.

3) "ejects" a ton of kinetic energy to create fields of damage. Tap is cold, hold is hot. Tap twice to freeze, hold twice to increase DoT. The damage can combine to form a blast proc!

4) "redline", plays dubstep sounds and opens his armor up to reveal engines. Creates damage missiles, increases movement speed, attack speed, basically everything. Extends the meter, drains it all unless you hit 100% on the second meter.

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 26, 2019

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

I'd play Gauss just for the 1

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Babe Magnet posted:

Gauss Time.

Passive seems to be a meter that grows as you move around. Shield recharge speed increases based on gauge level.

1) Mach Rush, runs real fast in a straight-ish line. Can tap to dash. Uses the environment (and running into enemies) to create pulses of energy by running into poo poo.

2) "Kinetic Plating", protects from physical, cold, and heat damage by depleting his run meter, also gives him energy.

3) "ejects" a ton of kinetic energy to create fields of damage. Tap is cold, hold is hot. Tap twice to freeze, hold twice to increase DoT. The damage can combine to form a blast proc!

4) "redline", plays dubstep sounds and opens his armor up to reveal engines. Creates damage missiles, increases movement speed, attack speed, basically everything. Extends the meter, drains it all unless you hit 100% on the second meter.

it really is kind of the vic viper frame, huh

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Kuva Lich (nemesis) is going to be Grineer focused for now. "1.0 is going to be Grineer, out intention is to have more factions for those".

No info on the requirements for the railjack dock. When a railjack is summoned, it's always yours.

"Sector Dark" is going to bring back Dark Sectors in some way eventually.

They're working on letting everyone build the drydock for the railjack before it actually comes out.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Zephyr Deluxe is just what Zephyr Prime should have looked like instead of the overdesigned nightmare that she is

Although on the subject of overdesigned nightmares I am going to play Gauss so much

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the weird knife-blade thing they showed off briefly at Tennocon is going to be like a multitool that all Warframes will have. Will be tied into hacking, data-gathering for Kuva Liches, assassinations, etc.

Railjack crews will affect the stats of the Railjack and they'll do poo poo like repair and fight. Compared to FTL.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Gauss and Grundle are BESTIES and will be released at the same time.

BIGGIE SMALLS

FATBOY SLIM

TOEJAM AND EARL

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Babe Magnet posted:

YOU CAN PLAY IT, should work in squads.

Pablo apparently just one night went "Hey why don't I make this playable" and slapped it together.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Dodge on the archwing is the blink forward. All archwings can do it. Itzal is getting an archwing version of ripline to replace the blink.

"Quite violent changes coming to archwing"

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

You do not need a Railjack to do the missions, just have to be invited by someone that does. You do get to keep all of the railjack systems and drops and resources for when you eventually get your own.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

FunkyFjord posted:

Vazarin has a perk that makes the first four or five revives one either uses or receives instant, which can be really convenient in lovely situations or when you're baby sitting bad pubs.

it's 4, but what's interesting is that it's 4 each for frame and operator, so you really have 8.

Vazarin also has increased affinity range, which is good 1) for affinity and 2) for Trin and Narrow, who both use affinity range rather than ability range for their 4's.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Man I wish it weren't a hassle to make and switch focus lenses and all that poo poo. I chose Unairu. :(

Learning that Void Spines is hampered by my armor was a bummer, for example.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

Gauss and Grundle are BESTIES and will be released at the same time.

BIGGIE SMALLS

FATBOY SLIM

TOEJAM AND EARL

I can't wait to play as ASTERIX and OBELIX

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

We need a third Lost Viking here.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Laurel and Hardy

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I can't wait to play as ASTERIX and OBELIX

LITTLE BOY and FAT MAN boutta unleash another wave of destruction

Queadlunn
Dec 10, 2005

Yak Deculture!
Fallen Rib
Oh sweet jesus I might have to buy Gauss day one just to be able to play Burnout in Warframe...

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Babe Magnet posted:

Dodge on the archwing is the blink forward. All archwings can do it. Itzal is getting an archwing version of ripline to replace the blink.

"Quite violent changes coming to archwing"

Is it still going to be affected by mods?

Because if not then that's a massive nerf to the Itzal after all.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Pinball Frame

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Babe Magnet posted:

LITTLE BOY and FAT MAN boutta unleash another wave of destruction

It's 21 Jump Street: The Official Videogame with CHANNING TATUM and JONAH HILL

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

It sounds like blink is becoming an alternative dash, so probably not. They will likely put in a mod or two to buff it out though, that'd be my guess.

They also said general reworks/touchups on all the archwings is definitely happening with the goal being to retool everything to play better with Empyrean missions. This also sounds like more mods.

While a rework, and like nerf if Tennocon was anything to go by at all, to blink is a nerf to Itzal we now get it on every aw. So even if we can only use it 1/2 or 1/3 as frequently thats still plenty fast, especially if it doesn't use energy because it's basically a space dodge roll.

I missed the ripline comment, that sounds a little odd given Itzal already has the big crush to bring poo poo in close, maybe it'll be able to spider-man around between blinking? Sounds a bit underwhelming unless it can grab a small fighter and throw it into another small fighter.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Zenurik sucks, use energy pizzas. They're faster and you can park an extractor on Uranus permanently to guarantee a supply of polymers.

The other tress offer so, so much more. Naramon gives combo counter, melee affinity, and operator speed; vazarin gives affinity radius, instant revives, (HUGE) operator health, and protective dash; madurai gives 25% bonus damage and amp energy. Zenurik's waybounds suck, channeling builds are extremely niche, and you still have to invest a bunch of focus into energy pulse and energizing dash for them to be useful. Invest in other trees and get energy pizzas.

I say all of this as someone who used to worship Zenurik energy gain. You can at least get medium energy pizzas from the dojo IIRC and both syndicate sides give you the large BP.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Malah posted:

They're faster and you can park an extractor on Uranus permanently to guarantee a supply of polymers.

eat better please dear goons

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great
I have 400 large energy pizzas hotkeyed at all times

they loving suck if you're moving around at all, unless i want to deliberately spam 20 of them just for the initial burst, which i only need to do in "this skill needs to happen on a dumped eff frame right now" situations like PT or dolons.

Maybe if i could strap them on top of my kavat or something

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Is there anything worthwhile in Unairu?

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost

FunkyFjord posted:

While a rework, and like nerf if Tennocon was anything to go by at all, to blink is a nerf to Itzal we now get it on every aw. So even if we can only use it 1/2 or 1/3 as frequently thats still plenty fast, especially if it doesn't use energy because it's basically a space dodge roll.
Itzal will still be preferred for non-combat Archwing missions because Cosmic Crush is Mag's Greedy Pull v1.0 in a sphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

Improbable Lobster posted:

Is there anything worthwhile in Unairu?
I remember that the waybounds provide operator/frame armor and that's all that comes to mind. Eh, that's nice? Unlock the Vazarin health first, it's 150%.