Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

TinTower posted:

Also related to yesterday’s oppressive heat:

https://twitter.com/greatwhite343/status/1154711709602344962?s=21

I shudder to think how much, over the next few decades, energy we’ll need just for the job of cooling because the alternative is people dying because the heat is too much.
Does anyone have that graph that popped up during one of the heatwaves this summer that had temperature and humidity with a "this is where people start dying" region?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I don't think any of the furors were really that great tbh

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

m0therfux0r
Oct 11, 2007

me.

Elysiume posted:

Does anyone have that graph that popped up during one of the heatwaves this summer that had temperature and humidity with a "this is where people start dying" region?

I don't know if this is the same, but here's one. (Having trouble linking the actual image for some reason, so it's a URL)

https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cD...zEzNDQ1NzE0MzE=

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
There are two darkrooms in the entire (not small) city I live in and I don't even think they're available unless university students make special appointments. I'm not surprised kids these days don't know about them.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I hope Batman develops an antidote for Smilex soon. :ohdear:

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1154776165929771008

...thereby proving that gun owners are safe and responsible

quote:

“As much as The University of Tulsa and Hall Estill would love for a school shooting to take place at The Terrorist University of Tulsa, it won’t be by me or my husband Trey,” Barnett wrote. “I do hope that they are the victims of a school shooting and I hope there are lots of causalities.

I admit I was not expecting this

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Honestly it's a sign of progress that a gay man can become a right-wing domestic terrorist

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

christmas boots posted:

I don't think any of the furors were really that great tbh

Obama Birthers still believe, and still complain.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
In a strange way, it’s refreshing.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1154741621960925184?s=21

(Incidentally, as he was born in New York City, Boris Johnson would also be eligible to run for President)

Someone said BoJo renounced his US citizenship a while back, though? Fake edit: Yep.

pookel posted:

I admit I was not expecting this

:same:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

EL BROMANCE posted:

Obama Birthers still believe, and still complain.

nevermind it was a pun that didn't land

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

pookel posted:

It just occurred to me that the reason Republicans are so convinced that Democrats are secret extremists, bent on enacting their ideology by force as soon as they get into office, and that they're only pretending to have more moderate views .... is that Republicans are all doing exactly that.

Did you know that gay rights activists try to recruit children into their deviant lifestyle? What kind of pervert would try to forcibly change a child's sexual instincts? *Donates to conversion therapy center.*

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

christmas boots posted:

nevermind it was a pun that didn't land

Never underestimate my inability to get obvious things at the same time.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"My subs have unionized" is god drat hilarious.

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

Arivia posted:

Looking at the actual post, the subs are trying to negotiate (an essential part of any power exchange relationship), and the dom doesn't want to. He's the lovely one, and he's very likely way over his head with five loving submissives.

It's a troll account; they posted another thread about creating a VR-game experience of being a foetus as it gets an abortion to a prolife sub-reddit

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/succajujuu/status/1153915297398775809

Gah

HUGE victory

zoux has a new favorite as of 20:38 on Jul 26, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Gay white men can get pretty drat fygm and chudly. Think Milo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Congratulations on making your barista loving hate you.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Skwirl posted:

Congratulations on making your barista loving hate you.

YOUR WELCOME ☺️

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Arivia posted:

Looking at the actual post, the subs are trying to negotiate (an essential part of any power exchange relationship), and the dom doesn't want to. He's the lovely one, and he's very likely way over his head with five loving submissives.

it's a very obvious fakepost

still funny, though.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Actually it's real and I know that because I'm the Sex Creator whose employees are loving him (not in the good way)

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
https://twitter.com/Actinpro/status/1154562290177519618

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Yeah, that's what our founding fathers are famous for, protesting in a way that never hindered or inconvenienced the British.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I told y'all Hamilton sucks.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

It gets better

The poll has a MoE of about 3%

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

zoux posted:

*from top of tornado* GEE GRETA I BET YOU THINK THIS JUST PROVES YOUR POINT DOESNT IT

Nothing this tosspot (Hamilton, not Greta) has ever said has been worth listening to, and being a climate-denier does little to improve my opinion of him.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I don't even know what I could possibly add to a guy named Hickenlooper unironically typing #giddyup into a computer screen.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/renfamous/status/1151509264017571843?s=20

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
This might be relevant if the building were literally on fire

which it doesn't appear to be, so ....

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

"Will you please change things because things aren't good?"

"No."

"Oh, okay then, sorry to bother you."

Like, that's not how protests work.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TheThinkingTimm/status/1154551215914491905
:nws: for n-word

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Hahaha, this word we adopted for ourselves is now a slur because people don't like us? Must be a problem with the word!

Incel, TERF, Teabagger, what else has gone through this evolution?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

zoux posted:

HUGE victory

Hey, he literally doubled his support!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1154741621960925184?s=21

(Incidentally, as he was born in New York City, Boris Johnson would also be eligible to run for President)

What the hell, wasn't he in jail in Boca Chica? Now he's in spain? I'm starting to think he's just on vacation.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Genuinely surprised so far only 1800 people have said yes. That seems shockingly low.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

more like shockenlooper #giddyup

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Hahaha, this word we adopted for ourselves is now a slur because people don't like us? Must be a problem with the word!

Incel, TERF, Teabagger, what else has gone through this evolution?

Incel's a weirder one, because they actually stole it from a minority. It was originally coined by a lesbian to describe being queer in a small town where there isn't a way to meet other queer people.

This is part of why I hate modern incels, because that started off as a useful term! And then they co-opted it to be entitled assholes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

My Spirit Otter posted:

Genuinely surprised so far only 1800 people have said yes. That seems shockingly low.

Incel communities are tiny, insular, and very loud. Their opinions of their own numbers are deliberately inflated.