Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Kashi Go Lean Crunch, berry or chocolate, and use greek yogurt not milk.

artsy fartsy posted:

While I agree, I also appreciate that this is how they broke up those characters, rather than turning the dude into an rear end in a top hat. He was cool. :gbsmith:

Yeah he's one of the few love interests on that show that I don't hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I like Cheerios dry or with milk, it's a pretty excellent cereal.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Kashi Go Lean Crunch, berry or chocolate, and use greek yogurt not milk.
Hopefully this makes Kashi taste good, 'cause despite the presence of detectable sugar, it somehow manages to be more bland than plain Cheerios.

Re: yeah i eat rear end
Hang in there, mate, once we get Medicare for All, cost will no longer be a factor in getting the orthodontic care you deserve.

Tubgoat has a new favorite as of 12:49 on Jul 26, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Tubgoat posted:

Horny is prohibited

Who said that? I will fight them.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

doverhog posted:

Who said that? I will fight them.
It's a CSPAM rule.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

to the best of my knowledge, the only president sin living memory who didn't drink alcohol were George W Bush and Donald Trump. Clearly, teetotalers are not fit to be president. Which is why I propose that both candidates should be required to drink an entire bottle of rum immediately before the first debate.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
now that i can get behind

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Gripweed posted:

to the best of my knowledge, the only president sin living memory who didn't drink alcohol were George W Bush and Donald Trump. Clearly, teetotalers are not fit to be president. Which is why I propose that both candidates should be required to drink an entire bottle of rum immediately before the first debate.

You need to compare their body weight to the amount you serve them or you’re favouring the larger candidate

E: also let them choose which alcohol they consume so the voters can judge. I'm predicting a lot of democrats trying to appeal to the wine mom crowd and a lot of greying rich republicans choking down poor person beer with barely-hidden disdain.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 11:27 on Jul 27, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Are they allowed to prep? Because from experience I know, a bottle of rum can either make you black out, or just make you feel like you're lucid and contemplative and sort of out of feeling hung over and ready to get hosed up again.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

You need to compare their body weight to the amount you serve them or you’re favouring the larger candidate

Sometimes life is unfair

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

E: also let them choose which alcohol they consume so the voters can judge.

no

doverhog posted:

Are they allowed to prep?

no

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
What type of rum

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Allowing them to prep at all is a bad idea. All candidates should be abducted in the middle of the night and interrogated under the influece of sodium pentothal. A candidate automatically wins the election if they escape like Arnold in True Lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY45PXnam2w

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ZeusCannon posted:

What type of rum

something cheap. Probably should be from an American brewery.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gripweed posted:

Captain Morgan. All the way. Ain't nothing more American than Captain Morgan.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

This is a good album: Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel to Anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Er-zFejDr0 I regret being too nerdy to gently caress to it when it was new. At least saw them live once.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

just give em both a bottle of jack daniels for fucks sake, they can cover the cost!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

spit on my clit posted:

just give em both a bottle of jack daniels for fucks sake, they can cover the cost!

No, whiskey has cultural connotations that I think could skew the perception of the audience.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

No, whiskey has cultural connotations that I think could skew the perception of the audience.

clint eastwood is the only man who should be allowed to drink whiskey

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Clint Eastwood should’ve died while he was ahead.

Now he’s no longer Clint Eastwood, actor, he’s “Old Man Yells At Chair”

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

He's like 90 years old and full senile, Clint Eastwood should be drinking ensure or pedialyte, not whiskey

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

spit on my clit posted:

I'd rather see a less controversial whiskey. With JD people will just spend the whole debate arguing about how jack daniels isn't "real" bourbon and therefore it's unamerican etc. Then someone will barge in claiming jack doesn't claim to be bourbon, it's tennessee whiskey, even though in practice everyone uses them interchangeably.

Anyway we could accomplish the same thing as drunk debates with less slurring and chance of them forgetting what they said the next day by not allowing prep by having debates at random unannounced times and most importantly: swear them in, opening them up to perjury charges if they lie, and all questions must be answered directly and definitively, no vague feel-good answers. Either you have a plan and be held to it, lie and go to jail immediately if you walk it back when you're president, or withdraw immediately if you're too cowardly to answer the question. No "well my vision of america is I love america, and americans are great, and we'll be great together" pageant-tier answers to questions about policy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Clint Eastwood should’ve died while he was ahead.

Now he’s no longer Clint Eastwood, actor, he’s “Old Man Yells At Chair”

That was Charlton Heston.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I don't care about lying, there's nothing worse than a candidate who refuses to even respect you enough to lie to you

We just need to prove that anyone seeking the office of President is willing to get sloppy drunk

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Solice Kirsk posted:

That was Charlton Heston.

no, it was Clint Eastwood

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Jack Daniels is too loving sweet for q hard liquor. There's something deeply wrong with their formula. Jim Beam is closer, but still too loving expensive for what it is (overpriced poo poo whiskey). It's not even 40%, what the loving poo poo is supposed to be the price of a plane Jane bottle of whiskey???

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Jack Daniels is too loving sweet for q hard liquor. There's something deeply wrong with their formula. Jim Beam is closer, but still too loving expensive for what it is (overpriced poo poo whiskey). It's not even 40%, what the loving poo poo is supposed to be the price of a plane Jane bottle of whiskey???

are you a eurogoon? Jim beam was pretty expensive in germany but it's not bad here - like 23 bucks for 1.75L (and also 40%) last I checked. Evan williams has a slightly better quality/price ratio and is basically the best cheap bourbon that doesn't come in a plastic bottle, but sometimes I liked to class it up a bit with the jim beam. Or if I was feeling really fancy, wild turkey 101. I'm firmly in a gin phase for the past couple years though so I haven't had it in a while.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

are you a eurogoon? Jim beam was pretty expensive in germany but it's not bad here - like 23 bucks for 1.75L (and also 40%) last I checked. Evan williams has a slightly better quality/price ratio and is basically the best cheap bourbon that doesn't come in a plastic bottle, but sometimes I liked to class it up a bit with the jim beam. Or if I was feeling really fancy, wild turkey 101. I'm firmly in a gin phase for the past couple years though so I haven't had it in a while.

Yankee, but the calculus that makes up one's culture, that's either Euro or Afric for me.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Yankee, but the calculus that makes up one's culture, that's either Euro or Afric for me.

I meant geographical location. for some reason in europe they make most liquors 37.5%, which is an abomination.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I started drinking in Canada. I will always remember the sticker shock the first time I went to a US liquor store and saw a could get a bottle of vodka or whiskey for 6.99. At the gas station.

Trapick
Apr 17, 2006

For "fun" I just checked the cheapest 750ml bottle of vodka available in my province. $21 (on sale) for some Lithuania hemp flavored 38% abomination.

Canada is mostly good, but in this....drat.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Trapick posted:

Canada is mostly good

Now there's an unpopular opinion!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Trapick posted:

For "fun" I just checked the cheapest 750ml bottle of vodka available in my province. $21 (on sale) for some Lithuania hemp flavored 38% abomination.

Canada is mostly good, but in this....drat.

Ever since I went there I feel like I'd have to stop drinking out of necessity if I ever moved to Norway. My desire not to spend 3+ dollars per beer (even the trash kind) at the grocery store is greater than my desire to get drunk. It would bankrupt me.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
My opinion is that bourbon isn't very good. Canadian and Irish whiskeys are superior.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think that nukes are good and probably the only reason we haven't had like 4 more world wars

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Dave Attell said that Jack Daniels should come with bail money. You don't know where you're going to end up by the end of the night but you know when you get there you won't be wearing any pants.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Dave Attell said that Jack Daniels should come with bail money. You don't know where you're going to end up by the end of the night but you know when you get there you won't be wearing any pants.

Jack daniels did contribute to the only time I called a cop a bitch (for telling us to shut up instead of getting in the pool with us and sharing my luke-warm drink) so that's close to accurate (unless you count whatever you want to call the shorts you swim in as pants), but I blame that more on the pre-nerf four lokos we switched to after finishing the bottle. That stuff just makes (made) you belligerent.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Skirts need way more pockets, and way more give in the thighs/crotch, while still holding your items close to your person. We landed a motherfucker on the moon and brought him back without incident, we can't make useful skirts?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
who said skirts were supposed to be useful

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

Skirts need way more pockets, and way more give in the thighs/crotch, while still holding your items close to your person. We landed a motherfucker on the moon and brought him back without incident, we can't make useful skirts?

I think we need to move on to bio-pockets. If Krang can put a brain in his stomach cavity, why can't we hollow ours out and put a combination lock on there and keep our poo poo in there?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think we need to move on to bio-pockets. If Krang can put a brain in his stomach cavity, why can't we hollow ours out and put a combination lock on there and keep our poo poo in there?

Inflate a basketball in your rectum for all I care but absent affordable biomods for the workers, garments will have to substitute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

any restaurant advertising "all you can eat" anything should be avoided unless you can go back in the kitchen and get it yourself. It sounds like a good deal until you finish your first round and realize you have to wait 15 minutes for the waitress to come back to your table to check on you, 20 more minutes to bring your next plate out, and it just repeats like that. Nobody wants to spend like 4 hours at a restaurant just to get some good value. You get bored and if you're somehow still hungry you think "i'll just stop by the long johns drivethru on the way home and save half an hour".