Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Trump lies big in ways that take a lot of explaining to show why it's wrong. But "I don't even have a computer" is something easily disproven. The pastor's office at my grandparents' church in Nowata, Oklahoma, which is a dying town, had a desktop in it. Are we supposed to believe one of the most infamous lawyers in the country doesn't have his own computer?

do you know any old lawyers? that's the most believable part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

its probably something stupid like his computer belongs to his personal llc or something

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the computer belongs to the holdings of the alan dershowitz personal brand, not the man himself i m ean

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

alan, the natural man, owns no computers.

he might just be the most successful freeman on the land yet.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

the twelve inch penis belongs to the hulk hogan personal brand, not terry bollea

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

Bushiz posted:

I've known a couple people who don't have a computer, in the sense that they are millionaires with full time staff that they have deputized with all work they would do that would require the use of a computer, and then further defining a smartphone as something wholly other than a computer. This "I don't have a computer" is sort of the "I don't own a TV" but for boomer/silent millionaires. Dersh could be trying to play at that angle but it's, uh, a little undercut by the "sent from twitter web app" thing.

If one used a web browser on their phone would it still say web app? Granted that requires defining a smartphone as something other than a computer which lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
alan went all ted kaczynski and destroyed all his digital devices right before he met epstein so he's got us on this one

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Red Minjo posted:

It says it was the prosecution's request, so it looks like it's so other people who are under investigation don't book it?

It's so they can suppress all evidence of involvement of other people, find only Epstein guilty and make it all go away, OP.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

:dersh brain:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Epstein’s been the designated fall guy for years, pizzagate, qanon, and the noticeably pronounced usage of the theme of child sex trafficking in fictional mass media within the past few years implies a massive PR campaign by whatever this network is to prep, inoculate, and ultimately neutralize the public.

As Rust Cohle said, “gently caress, I don't want to know anything anymore. This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.' Everything we've ever done or will do, we're gonna do over and over and over again. And that little boy and that little girl, they're gonna be in that room again and again and again forever.”

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Kurtofan posted:

Its kinda fuckef up that whole Islands are owned by seedy scumfucking billionaires outside of all laws

crimes against humanity are subject to universal jurisdiction

even individuals and non-governmental organizations can legitimately engage in direct enforcement

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1155376961209942016?s=19

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the prosecution lawyer used black cube to stalk and intimidate weinsteins victims, and now he's suddenly tasked with prosecuting the CIA paedo who was friends with weinstein. completely normal to minimise that in the news coverage.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why is mcafee in jail

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

crimes

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

It would probably be quicker to list the crimes he didn't do

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if epstein was a blackmail god who had dirt on every billionaire youd think that him being set up as the only fall guy would be the time to use the dirt

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

did mcafee get a prison guard to take a picture of him lounging shirtless on a prison bunk

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!

Shear Modulus posted:

did mcafee get a prison guard to take a picture of him lounging shirtless on a prison bunk

He used the drone for it!

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

whalefuckin

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Virusfucking

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

Posting pictures of himself and his wife holding high powered sniper riflee in Dominican territorial waters

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

Messing around with computer

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

puve posted:

Messing around with computer

shameful

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

Posting pictures of himself and his wife holding high powered sniper riflee in Dominican territorial waters

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i would believe john mcafee if he claimed he didnt own a computer

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

man the "frustrated subway marketers cancel jeffrey epstein sponsorship campaign" onion bit is comic gold

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

he's reading the thread clearly

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1155396910737498112

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Has anyone said "The Island of Doctor Chomeau" yet?

Ate My Balls Redux has issued a correction as of 13:29 on Jul 28, 2019

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who did john mcafee murder so i know if hes cool or not

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

This says he's in London lol

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Blast of Confetti posted:

His neighbor who was doing a poor job of maintaining his lawn, mcafee killed him in a rib destroying tackle

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Blast of Confetti posted:

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/11/15/john_mcafee_liable_death_neighbour_belize/

quote:

As we reported in November 2012: “Faull, who was last seen alive on Saturday night, filed a formal complaint on Wednesday against McAfee over the latter man's ‘roguish behavior,’ his habit of firing off guns, and his poor management of his dogs.”

When local cops searched McAfee’s home, wanting to question the one-time software developer over his neighbour’s demise, Mac was nowhere to be found. He duly turned up in neighbouring Guatemala some weeks later, having entered the country illegally (by his own admission), and attempted to claim political asylum. 

Might be the one thing where he's not just taking the piss online.

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

thread title

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

PR stunt for his stalled presidential campaign

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

rapist recidivism

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Dershs public extended meltdown is restoring balance to the universe, one insane tweet at a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I can't wait for the dersh, the most obviously guilty man after the president, to face some consequences

ᴀ ʜ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ɴ ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ʀ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʟ ᴇ s s