Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Bilirubin posted:

Just got to work in some bear cells now

Do you want alzabos? Because that's how you get alzabos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

idk. im not a doctor but it seems like research that could share a lot of insight into how stem cells work, especially human stem cells. thats on top of how its trying to develop a method to grow artificial surrogate organs

Still seems cruel to the poor donor mice crawling around with human penises.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

this is gonna lead to a virus that makes your organs grow on the outside

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Taintrunner posted:

they're going to raise up a generation of humans with hosed up animal brains that'll make them into more subservient laborers

"My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain?"
    -- Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, Essays on Mind and Matter

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Taintrunner posted:

they're going to raise up a generation of humans with hosed up animal brains that'll make them into more subservient laborers

But Republicans already exist

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Platystemon posted:

Unfortunately, this is the shittiest possible cyberpunk dystopia and you know exactly what organs they’re making.

Replacement hearts for Dick Cheney?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot posted:

But Republicans already exist

Republicans will be the ones making it legal to own horsebrain laborers. Democrats will try to slide in an ethical treatment clause until their donors shut them down.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Technically that's half the point of the various un-personing of immigrants. That and the fact that prison slave labor is specifically allowed in the constitution.

Trabisnikof posted:

I want to see those Disney video about mandatory smiling so bad.

Don't got that, but how about a documentary on industrial musicals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtubs_Over_Broadway

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S58CcRQcuuw&t=165s

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Taintrunner posted:

horsebrain laborers.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

PerniciousKnid posted:

oh sure like you'd turn down getting a horse dong if offered

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Abe is tired of losing the fight against the declining population and has decided to strike at the very heart of the issue: creating real cat girls

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

PerniciousKnid posted:

compared to the stuff that happens to mice in labs right now, human dicks isn't really so bad

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

Abe is tired of losing the fight against the declining population and has decided to strike at the very heart of the issue: creating real cat girls

god bless you abe-san

do catgirls have litters? very efficient if so

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

What about bi-weekly? (i know you meant money)

tbh I don't think any other than monthly is even a thing here

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This is what heroes look like

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Used to live here and work in a pharmacy. Lotta meth manufacturing. This though? This is good praxis.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Paramemetic posted:

Used to live here and work in a pharmacy. Lotta meth manufacturing. This though? This is good praxis.

It's from a parody account

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

all cultures have their own myths and heroes

Vooze
Oct 29, 2011

Paramemetic posted:

Original image is one of the few reasons to be proud to be Australian.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Rated PG-34 posted:

I sure hope these humans at least taste good

If I could get verbal consent from the animal before eating it it sure would clear up some ethical dilemmas I live with. Maybe put a little flash drive with a clip of the animan assuring me that it wants it this way in the package with the meat. Yeah. Then it wouldn’t bother me anymore.

mysterious frankie has issued a correction as of 14:43 on Jul 30, 2019

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Yall can laugh at the pigmen but they're gonna unlock the gene for huge pig balls and I'm not gonna miss out on that AUGmentation

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAF35dekiAY&t=137s

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Prav posted:

god bless you abe-san

do catgirls have litters? very efficient if so

Of course not, they use the toilet like anybody else, silly.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOEuY5lWENg

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
genetically modifying embryos so that they won't develop essential organs, making them unable to survive outside the womb unless the researchers intervene to artifically insert organs, sounds like the prologue of a sci-fi eugenics dystopia story to me

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Oryx & Crake pigoons

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

purple death ray posted:

Yall can laugh at the pigmen but they're gonna unlock the gene for huge pig balls and I'm not gonna miss out on that AUGmentation
HOGmentation :cmon:

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Main Paineframe posted:

genetically modifying embryos so that they won't develop essential organs, making them unable to survive outside the womb unless the researchers intervene to artifically insert organs, sounds like the prologue of a sci-fi eugenics dystopia story to me

why wouldn't you want to give your child the benefits of a Johnson & Johnson DuraHeart? Peace of mind is basically free at $249.99/month with a BPM limit of 100. Upgrade to the platinum 200bpm package and enjoy feats such as running, and more!!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

bring back old gbs posted:

why wouldn't you want to give your child the benefits of a Johnson & Johnson DuraHeart? Peace of mind is basically free at $249.99/month with a BPM limit of 100. Upgrade to the platinum 200bpm package and enjoy feats such as running, and more!!
:stonkhat: Too real.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

i was thinking more like:

sorry, we knocked out your heart-development genes when you were arrested last month, so any children you have won't be able to develop hearts on their own and you'll have to buy a Johnson & Johnson Duraheart if you want the child to survive birth. don't forget to apply early, because we're not allowed to issue prenatal organs to anyone who hasn't been granted an organ license by the Department of Real Americans that the Trump Jr Administration established last year to make sure we don't sell organs to the wrong sorts of unborn babies

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

*eyes light up with dollar signs* Designer Appendices.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Main Paineframe posted:

i was thinking more like:

sorry, we knocked out your heart-development genes when you were arrested last month, so any children you have won't be able to develop hearts on their own and you'll have to buy a Johnson & Johnson Duraheart if you want the child to survive birth. don't forget to apply early, because we're not allowed to issue prenatal organs to anyone who hasn't been granted an organ license by the Department of Real Americans that the Trump Jr Administration established last year to make sure we don't sell organs to the wrong sorts of unborn babies

Why wouldn't you want to lock your future unpersons into a life contingent on obedience, by giving them vital organs that require regular service/injections/etc for survival?

Unless we're assuming that's just the standard being enforced, and procreating a fully viable lifeform both costs extra and requires the right skin color.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
picturing some cops logging in to a suspects organs to slow him down enough to catch up to him, but leaving just enough energy to resist arrest and catch a beating

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

im on the net me boys posted:

It's from a parody account

I couldn't tell because this is how Portsmouth is, but I admit I did have a hard time believing they'd have the budget for drones.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

picturing some cops logging in to a suspects organs to slow him down enough to catch up to him, but leaving just enough energy to resist arrest and catch a beating

Shut down blood flow to prevent suspect from bleeding on nice clean cop uniforms.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SlothfulCobra posted:

Shut down blood flow to prevent suspect from bleeding on nice clean cop uniforms.

Lmao App Cops is terrifying

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
"stop or I'll give you a stroke"
"okay I surrender"
"...........eh *pushes stroke button anyway*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists