Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

hhhat posted:

*buys one miniature*

where do i play game

If that one miniature was an Imperial Knight, then you have a small but still playable army. So I guess see if there's a Games Workshop store or Tabletop miniatures shop near you

edit: You know what other miniature model stuff is cool? Miniature train stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Last Chance posted:

lol jesus loving christ

lol my thoughts exactly.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Was gonna show to my wife. But it got too real at the end

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can't wait to retire so I can get really into miniature trains and woodworking. Think I'm gonna go with HO scale and make increasingly elaborate armoires.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I, for one, will be writing Blizzard-Activision immediately to let them know some fly by night British outfit has stolen all of their Warcraft designs.

Felonious_Monk
Oct 26, 2008
it's good to know there's someone out there looking out for it. A ward of Warcraft, if you will.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Solice Kirsk posted:

I can't wait to retire so I can get really into miniature trains and woodworking. Think I'm gonna go with HO scale and make increasingly elaborate armoires.

how about copper-working instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML4tw_UzqZE

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
One of my friends is 24 & he's already really into model trains.

If you want to get model trains do it, you fabulous goon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nah. Not until I'm retired. I just want to be able to wake up with absolutely nothing to do, maybe have a breakfast whiskey, and then decide if I want to build something out of wood or paint really small models of chickens so my stupid loving train can ride past a farm.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Solice Kirsk posted:

Nah. Not until I'm retired. I just want to be able to wake up with absolutely nothing to do, maybe have a breakfast whiskey, and then decide if I want to build something out of wood or paint really small models of chickens so my stupid loving train can ride past a farm.

And then you can get that cattle mutilation miniature and add that to the farm the train rides past

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Gripweed posted:

And then you can get that cattle mutilation miniature and add that to the farm the train rides past

A true model railroader mutilates his own cattle.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Lizard Combatant posted:

A true model railroader mutilates his own cattle.

If you wanted multiple mutilated cattle then yeah I think a serious person would kitbash their own mutilated cattle models, so each one is different. But that seems like a waste of time and effort if you only want one mutilated cow and there's a perfectly good existing cattle mutilation model

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Bombadilillo posted:

Was gonna show to my wife. But it got too real at the end

I thought it was a super esoteric reference to the Animation building in Disney California Adventure where everyone goes to sleep but one person in your party has to be awake, but then it got weird at the end.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/linkindrinkin/status/1155675828493197312

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

This is wonderful.

The whole video it's from is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JdFRMnTqzU

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

:thunk:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Is that an Indian Restaurant?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

BrigadierSensible posted:

An Indian tea house, obviously.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Seinfeld coffee shop looking online

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Gripweed posted:

They're ghosts, they's supposed to be floating. They make some that are solidly on the ground though, like this model of your mother

i love baby unclean one whos tummy buboes havent ruptured yet, what a cutie

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Solice Kirsk posted:

Make the model train farm but instead of chickens the farm has Warhams

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

CannonFodder posted:

Its a model train set that trudges through the idyllic martian countryside as flocks of Ironstriders loiter about.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

CannonFodder posted:

Adding to my list of model train goals below Christmas village and above outdoor with a scale large enough to fit a cat in a flat bed (for the porch)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If the passengers will look to their right, they will see a sad warham.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Do not cry for him. He has embraced his fate as a big sad.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I never understood how Chaos didn't just instantly win anyway. One of the chaos gods is the god of plagues

Why didn't he just fart out a super plague to wipe out everyone? What is the empire gonna do? Shoot guns at the plague?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
^^^ Because Papa Nurgle is the God of Life, not just plagues.

It's just that he doesn't differentiate between, say, human life and deadly plague bacteria.

In fact, given that there are billions of deadly bacteria for every human, it's only natural that he loves them more.

im pooping! posted:

i love baby unclean one whos tummy buboes havent ruptured yet, what a cutie

They're so cute at that age.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 17:58 on Jul 30, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

I never understood how Chaos didn't just instantly win anyway. One of the chaos gods is the god of plagues

Why didn't he just fart out a super plague to wipe out everyone? What is the empire gonna do? Shoot guns at the plague?

Well for one thing, magic exists there

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Papa Nurgle giving birth to sweet, innocent abominations while toiling endlessly at his cauldron of filth. Look how happy everyone is.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/Jlv5NnI.jpg:nws:

EDIT: Sorry, never noticed the teeth growing out of that one abomination's anus before.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 18:02 on Jul 30, 2019

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Zzulu posted:

Because that would be boring and it is arguably canon that the Chaos Gods (well, probably just Tzeentch, mostly) don't actually want to win because then the fun would be over.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Energy Karaoke

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Imagined posted:

Energy Karaoke

Ah yes, the the episode where Peter Griffin discovers a Japanese conglomerate is using his face as their logo

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Just make a loving Warhammer thread.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JoelJoel posted:

We have one.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

JoelJoel posted:

drown it out with funny pictures or just keep scrolling jeez who cares

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's a good plan, by then you can just browse the nets for models and 3d print them fully painted.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

BrigadierSensible posted:

Nah, it's just some coffee that I used to know

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

marshmallow creep posted:

Because that would be boring and it is arguably canon that the Chaos Gods (well, probably just Tzeentch, mostly) don't actually want to win because then the fun would be over.

It explicitly states in some of the fluff that the chaos gods constantly undercut each other because they're afraid that whichever of them succeeds would be become dominant and gently caress up the others. It's basically chaos vs chaos vs chaos vs chaos vs the galaxy. Also Tzeentch will ruin his own plans because he's so addicted to scheming and backstabbing that he will betray himself compulsively.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
I'm not sure if 'ham chat is actually better than debating lolicon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

marshmallow creep posted:

But they did win and that is canon. That's why age of sigmar exists

I want to see the chaos gods get spanked already