Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah well joke’s on him, Aphrodite isn’t even my real name.

Jokes on him, would you pay :10bux: for a goon soul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Outrail posted:

Jokes on him, would you pay :10bux: for a goon soul?

Mine is dirty and frayed but you could probably get :10bux: for it

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
Milhouse only paid $5 for Bart’s soul, and that soul was fresh as all get-out. It’s a buyer’s market.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Whatchu going to do with all those porpoise souls?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

canyoneer posted:

trick of curation: put tem into an adult mouth for some reason

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Krankenstyle posted:

trick of curation: put tem into an adult mouth for some reason

that’s not going to colleg

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

tasty tho

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Wasn't there something a bunch of years back where Lowtax said our user license agreements say we all go into some tomb and our souls belong to Lowtax to power his immortality or some poo poo, or was i taking more drugs than i actually remember?

He has mentioned this on at least two separate occasions that I am aware of. Or at least the part about us being entombed with him.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

canyoneer posted:

I like to keep all my souls in mayo jars in the freezer

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Pro tip: use little baggies for you souls, its way cheaper.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Pay attention to your labels when using your souls! While they can really elevate things like your summer salads, Goon Souls are notoriously bitter and are best used in other dishes.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

christmas boots posted:

He has mentioned this on at least two separate occasions that I am aware of. Or at least the part about us being entombed with him.

I think enough goons have died at this point that this should be provable one way or the other

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Krankenstyle posted:

Pro tip: use little baggies for you souls, its way cheaper.

Freeze them in ice cube trays, then dump into a zip loc bag. Then you can easily use them one at a time.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Kung Food posted:

I had to stop and think for a moment before posting about whether or not the big titty pixie girl from the G-rated movie for children should get a NSWF tag or not.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

christmas boots posted:

Ya know what? gently caress it. I'm good with powering Mr. Lowtax's dreadnought with shitpost missiles.
The robo-est of spines.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Oh come on there's no way a character from a children's movies could be considered...

Oh

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Gavok posted:

Rhyno posted:

PANASONIC
Okay.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 was a terrible and glitchy mess that never should have been released.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Kind of weird to characterize Wizards as a kid's movie tbh

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jenny Agutter posted:

If you follow the link there someone says they saw it on showtime when they were young, apparently uncut and with a G rating lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Fried Watermelon posted:

When I worked Garden Center at Wal-Mart me and my co-worker would go to his car in the parking lot in between loading people's dirt and peat moss to smoke weed.

He'd then start rapping along to the lovely rap music he played which would rattle the car and all the others nearby in the parking lot. He had to stop after a lot of elderly customers complained about the music.

edit: WOOPS

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Jenny Agutter posted:

Is that the one where the hero defeats the evil wizard by pulling a gun on him?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

If you follow the link there someone says they saw it on showtime when they were young, apparently uncut and with a G rating lol

That's how Bakshi marketed it. A movie for kids that doesn't pander to them. Of course this means there's a titty fairy, an old wizard who pervs on her, and a bunch of violence in a "kid's" movie about nuclear war.

My dad let me watch it when I was a kid. My dad loving rules though.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

christmas boots posted:

Is that the one where the hero defeats the evil wizard by pulling a gun on him?

Yup that's the one

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Simpsons meme thread delivers again

Screenshot posted by Bitter, followed up by this edit from Pitch:

Azathoth Prime
Feb 20, 2004

Free 2nd day shipping on all eldritch horrors.

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's how Bakshi marketed it. A movie for kids that doesn't pander to them. Of course this means there's a titty fairy, an old wizard who pervs on her, and a bunch of violence in a "kid's" movie about nuclear war.

My dad let me watch it when I was a kid. My dad loving rules though.

Also Nazi propaganda footage that the evil wizard is using to help fuel his magic.

Azathoth Prime has a new favorite as of 00:42 on Jul 31, 2019

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
80s kids movies were pretty brutal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The Black Cauldron alone probably ruined enough children's dreams for all of Disney.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I can see it now, like a cheap 80's comedy: Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman are arguing fiercely over a dog eating lasagna when a red onion flies in at Mach speed and craters in the lasagna, obliterating it and the dog too. They stand silent, covered in lasagna and dog flesh, then burst into laughter and the movie ends on a grim high note.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

That's the first time I've won at "guess the topic"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Clitch posted:

80s kids movies were pretty brutal.

To be fair, Wizards was a late 70s movie and there was a whole bunch of hosed off animated movies being passed off as kids entertainment in those days (like Watership Down and Ringing Bell).

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Even actual kids properties were kinda hosed up in that timeframe, I remember being pretty disturbed by the Care Bears movie.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

lol Plague Dogs

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Guess the thread.

MisterOblivious posted:

It's hardly any difference than being taught "i can has cheezburger" meme speak during English classes.

Sure, whatever, Pennsyltucky teachers that accepted their bullshit have a Pennsyltucky education. I know I'm being prescriptive but I'm never going to accept their bullshit and, frankly, the other 49 and 7/10ths states shouldn't either. They loving wallow in their simplified language like pigs in poo poo in their wrongness until it's warm and comfortable.

They have chosen their battle: to fight against the language the rest of the English speaking planet uses. It's a form of language that has has decided to cast off all descriptors or any unnecessary embellishments whatsoever, and make it so simple even a child with an elementary Pennsyltucky education could understand it.

It's hardly better than a Pidgin

Sorry, let me translate for that last bit for the Pennsyltucky dumbfucks,: "they chosed argue words."

Were you not taught what a loving past tense is? It means it happened in the loving past, not the future. Jesus Christ, this isn't difficult.

"The car needs washed" is mixing tenses, you idiot. Either the car needs washing in the future or the car is already washed. You can't mix the two in the same sentence and say "the car needs washed" like you assholes do. It's one or the loving other. Either the car needs washing, in the future, or the car has been washed in the past.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Louisgod posted:

tfw the fatty jerky store is out of fatty jerky

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lou bald, so what?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Guess the thread.

I hate when people say "guess the thread" and it's relationships and I was 2000 posts behind and now the counter thing only says 200 and I have to remember what page I'm on between work, home and my phone

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

EorayMel posted:

Guess the thread.

As a Philadelphian I'm not here to defend central PA, I'm acutely aware of how lovely that part of the state is. That's a real lovely example though, like it's clearly just removing the "to be" from "the car needs to be washed."

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

A Moose posted:

I hate when people say "guess the thread" and it's relationships and I was 2000 posts behind and now the counter thing only says 200 and I have to remember what page I'm on between work, home and my phone

go to the correct page and mark the top post as read

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

A Moose posted:

:mad::hf::mad: I went back in my browser history to find the page I had just been reading. (I'm 15K+ posts behind, though. :ohdear:)