Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

of course harvard law has the country's foremost expert on age of consent jurisprudence on its faculty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Shear Modulus posted:

of course harvard law has the country's foremost expert on age of consent jurisprudence on its faculty

kavanaugh also taught there lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 29 days!)

Helsing posted:

Keep in mind that there have been multiple articles published about how unfair it is that Dersh isn't getting invited to wine-and-cheese parties on Martha's Vinyard anymore. His anguish is likely over the idea that people will think he is a pedophile and it will taint his glorious "legacy" as much as it is over the remote prospect he actually goes to prison.

If you don't believe in an afterlife, then your legacy is the only form of afterlife there is. So it fills my heart with warmth knowing that Dershowitz is in existential terror because people think he's a pedophile.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

The only "staircasing" system I'm interested in is one that involves pushing Dershowitz down a flight of stairs.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I'd rather Dersh stay alive so he can eventually start flipping on other people.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

reminder that prince andrew is at least as deserving of stairs as dersh. that said dersh would be a whole lot more satisfying to watch fall down them

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If you don't believe in an afterlife, then your legacy is the only form of afterlife there is. So it fills my heart with warmth knowing that Dershowitz is in existential terror because people think he's a pedophile.

"Think".

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Ok, but imagine if a dying child's last wish was to gently caress Alan Dershowitz

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vomik posted:

wait for part 2 to drop where dersh willl argue since 13 year olds can get abortions with parent permission then he someone should be able to get parent permission to have sex with them

that's already how it works in a lot of the south

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Al! posted:

that's already how it works in a lot of the south

If I remember right, Roy Moore claimed that because he asked their parent's permission, it was all right that he creeped on 15 years olds.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Vomik posted:

wait for part 2 to drop where dersh willl argue since 13 year olds can get abortions with parent permission then he someone should be able to get parent permission to have sex with them

Bad News

quote:

In Florida, 16,400 children, some as young as 13, were married from 2000-2017, which is the second highest incidence of child marriage after Texas.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

babypolis posted:

anyone else read that dersh profile in the new yorker? i hated the guy already but this poo poo is just making my blood boil. this monstrous gently caress needs to go down

I got 2/3rds though and had to stop. Vile.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wanna see an artists rendering of Epstein’s egg shaped penis

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Ok, but imagine if a dying child's last wish was to gently caress Alan Dershowitz

username/post combo lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Captain_Maclaine posted:

If I remember right, Roy Moore claimed that because he asked their parent's permission, it was all right that he creeped on 15 years olds.

yeah, wasn't he like "dating" some 15-year-old?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I believe he literally picked them up at the mall.

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

I like how the gbs thread is mired in religion talk bc gbs is for babies and they’re not allowed to talk about political economy

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

I believe he literally picked them up at the mall.

No some of them he found at courthouses. They were there for their parents' child custody hearing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
oh right the malls banned him eventually

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Really cool to see one of the most famous lawyers of his generation making literally word for word the same arguments as random ADTRW pedos

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Well, after reading that thing I can say with certainty that the world would've been a better place if Dersh was never born

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

how is ghislaine maxwell still evading the authorities

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjNd3hd3jg

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Al! posted:

yeah, wasn't he like "dating" some 15-year-old?

He called it "courting," and acted like it was some quaint southern cultural practice that us uptight yankees just didn't understand.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He called it "courting," and acted like it was some quaint southern cultural practice that us uptight yankees just didn't understand.

Him and a bunch of media outlets

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who the hell is steven pinker

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Uncle Wemus posted:

a nonce

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

shame on an IGA posted:

Really cool to see one of the most famous lawyers of his generation making literally word for word the same arguments as random ADTRW pedos

The water draining from you bathtub forms the same emergent pattern as the rotations of a spiral galaxy. Similarly, the motivated reasoning and terrible writing of so many goons is really just the exact same thought process as any of the dumbass pundits or columnists you might read in the paper, just with a smaller audience.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

He's a Smart Person who specializes in neuro-evolution stuff (like, how your brain perceives and processes images) and thinks that he is therefore qualified to talk about all kinds of things outside his field, mostly relating to how capitalism is totally the best ever.

Also apparently, fucks kids.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

One could call it a peculiar institution

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gh0stpinballa posted:

how is ghislaine maxwell still evading the authorities

She's probably dead

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
so is Jeffrey a vegetable or what?

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Bip Roberts posted:

so is Jeffrey a vegetable or what?

He's probably dead

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

We're all dead and in hell.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Jollity Farm posted:

We're all dead and in hell.

makes sense that my whole life, this post, is derived from the last firings of some rich pedos oxygen deprived brain stem

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
basically occurrence at owl creek bridge but the dude goes to get pizza in a basement

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1156069312668377089

idk how new these are or where they came from. Several posts in that thread

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Zhulik posted:

throwing down my calipers in disgust when the child's decidedly iberian parietal bone reveals that they are not yet of consenting age

gently caress lmao

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

emdash posted:

https://twitter.com/k1llurboss/status/1156069312668377089

idk how new these are or where they came from. Several posts in that thread

Oh great, go contaminate the crime scene, couldn't possibly cause any problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Uncle Wemus posted:

Everyone above me got it wrong. Steven Pinker is a "Public Intellectual" who gets showered with money by rich people by going to them and telling them, that Well Actually, while the Liberal Media is dominated by doom and gloom stories, things have been better than they've ever been! You, you rich fuckers who hold all the wealth and power, are actually doing everything right, and everything is greater than it's ever been!

So of course insane pedo billionaire Epstein had Pinker on his private jet to the child rape island to rape some kids, because that's what you do when you discover the Money River.