Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Tonight is probably gonna be boring. They're gonna ignore Marianne. Bullock, Ryan, Klob, Hickenlooper, and Delaney all really wish they were in the debate with Biden because they can't gain much by attacking Bernie or Warren. Beto and Buttigeig will try to out Obama each other, Buttigieg will do a better job of it. Bernie and Warren will passive aggressively complement each other. And no matter what happens they'll declare Warren and Bittigeig "won" the debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

#squad goals :radcat:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wait poo poo is the bernie one tonight I can't keep up with these

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

bernie's head looks massive here

e: could be an optical illusion from being placed next to a pinhead though

Stevie Lee has issued a correction as of 20:36 on Jul 30, 2019

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Thoguh posted:

Tonight is probably gonna be boring. They're gonna ignore Marianne. Bullock, Ryan, Klob, Hickenlooper, and Delaney all really wish they were in the debate with Biden because they can't gain much by attacking Bernie or Warren. Beto and Buttigeig will try to out Obama each other, Buttigieg will do a better job of it. Bernie and Warren will passive aggressively complement each other. And no matter what happens they'll declare Warren and Bittigeig "won" the debate.

The Klobb struts onto the stage like Vince McMahon and stunners O'Rourke. Marianne, channeling Hekate, dissolves Warren into a pile of salt and uses it to cast a magic circle against liberalism. In so doing she zaps herself, and the released energy of the divine feminine washes over the audience. Everyone is shouting for Bernie/Nina as the moderators' heads melt. When the purple aura fades there is only Bernie left standing in the centre of the circle. Namaste.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stevie Lee posted:

brain brain 300 iq strategies

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

F∙R∙I∙E∙N∙D∙S

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

gently caress me it's debate night

dang it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

buttegeig and or beto are going to take a shot at bernie and i cant wait to see it

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
beto wouldn't even take a shot at cruz

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my vote for winner is either Bernie or whoever ends up being brave enough to take a couple Ambien before going on stage

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

all of these debates are going to be terrible and boring until it gets narrowed down to the top 5 candidates, tbh. but I'll keep watching that garbage

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the bitcoin of weed posted:

all of these debates are going to be terrible and boring until it gets narrowed down to the top 5 candidates, tbh. but I'll keep watching that garbage

I'll be socializing with other commies and left libs with the debate on in the background

I already know who won, it's very liberating (it's Bernie)

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Who's the bigger dweeb, ORourke or Delaney?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Stevie Lee posted:

e: could be an optical illusion from being placed next to a pinhead though

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

could it be... :prepop:

the godhead

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

wow, cͧ̅̍a̤̗̭͔̩̓͆̉̉ͧͭ͂ͅn̤͈̖̠̒̾ͪ̒̍̋d̮̣̪͈̐ͥͯ̈ͣ͐̊͜ĩ̍͡d̜̩̣̝̫̫̥a͔̣̐͊͌ͣͭ̌t͔̀ͧ̇́e͉͉̘̦͖̬̬͘ ͔̯̙̺B͔̖̤̬̯̙̐ͯ̓ͦ͗͞ě̵̆̄̃ͣ̓r̞͙̫͋̋ͬn̞̭͉̦̐̋͗ͫ̽i̖̜͇͓̘̔͜ͅë͎̞̥͈̼͊ ̷͚̜͉͍̝f̝̼͓̌̓͛͟r̡͓̖͕̩͈̎ͅö̗̮ͥṃ̳ͧͫ͑̂ͭ̊ͅ ̢͈̬̯ͬb͂̓̓͆̇ẽ̺͚̖̲̪͔̘̄̑̋ͨͤ̚͘y̤̬̯ͥ̃ͯ̔̾̚ǒ̭̟͙͉̟̗͔̊͋̔n͇͙̮͎̤͗̒̇͒̀d͉̻̬ͨͯ ̗̺̽ͮ́̇̾͌t̑̉̔̆he̴̼͚̖̗̫̐ͩ ̲̅͡s̥̳͔͖͕̯͝t̏̂̐͊ͣ͒͏͚̟̻̪̙͎̹ą͓͇̯r̫̦̺ͤ̑͆̃ͤ̅͟s̩̦͍̺!̯̤ͦͨͯ̆̆̀

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Notice Bernie's posture there... hands placed protectively (and provocatively) over his crotch. In response to the women surrounding him?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Calibanibal posted:

Notice Bernie's posture there... hands placed protectively (and provocatively) over his crotch. In response to the women surrounding him?

asking the same question but klobuchar

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Al! posted:

F∙R∙I∙E∙N∙D∙S

So no one told you life was gonna be this way

*the claps are now tweet claps*

the bitcoin of weed posted:

but I'll keep watching that garbage

:same:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

it's because of how buttigieg is facing

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

also if that picture is height-accurate then i understand why beto thought he could win

must be a big invader zim fan

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

WampaLord posted:

also if that picture is height-accurate then i understand why beto thought he could win

must be a big invader zim fan

honestly beto does seem like the kind of guy who annoyingly shouts jhonen vasquez catchphrases

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Big "You know I had to do it to 'em" Energy from Liz, Beto, and Delaney

WampaLord posted:

manlet bernie heightmogged by Beta :sad:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hickenlooper lookin like dad calling you down to discuss how much of your allowance you're going to set aside to pay for your scooter damage to his side mirror

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

"you may talk to me about trickle down, but know this - stink wafts up"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Al! posted:

honestly beto does seem like the kind of guy who annoyingly shouts jhonen vasquez catchphrases

yes, that's precisely what i meant

he seems like the dude who was doodling zim doodles in the margins of his notebooks

and i think the concept of the Almighty Tallest may have hit home a little too hard for him

Lastgirl posted:

you would think the tall guy would have found a different gimmick than be mr. stands on things

i guess he's trying to be pushup guy now

i wonder if he's gonna look as nervous/sickly this time. maybe not enough makeup

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

:yooge: someone put poo poo in my pants!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Thoguh posted:

And no matter what happens they'll declare Warren and Bittigeig "won" the debate.

That's not true. It's conceivable that they'll declare Beto or Klobuchar the winner, though frankly with how pathetic Beto has been that's looking less likely.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The folks with no chance at being declared winner are probably Bernie, Marianne, and 0-1% crew.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
got this from Zyla, and it is proclick

https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1156255987369730048

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I literally can't tell inslee and pooper apart

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

its good

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Bernie needs to aggressively dismiss Warren's proposals as the half-measures they are. She is his biggest problem right now.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://i.imgur.com/HQEz23I.mp4

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Judakel posted:

Bernie needs to aggressively dismiss Warren's proposals as the half-measures they are. She is his biggest problem right now.

I know we all realize Biden's demise is inevitable, but he's definitely the biggest problem right now

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

A cool, upside down Bernie

Also, in honor of all non-Bernie candidates these next two nights:

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

WampaLord posted:

I know we all realize Biden's demise is inevitable, but he's definitely the biggest problem right now

I think he will do that to himself when he "goes tough" on Harris tomorrow.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Judakel posted:

I think he will do that to himself when he "goes tough" on Harris tomorrow.

i can imagine a couple different ways biden can try to look tough at kamala and all of them play out hilariously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

digging Marianne's black obelisk energy