Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

pookel posted:

If black dudes who buy into right-wing patriarchal bullshit are hoteps (I realize the term is more complex than that), what do we call Jews who buy into right wing Christian bullshit?

I don't feel like "capo" really covers it, as to me that's a Stephen Miller type who sells out his own people for status. Shapiro, OTOH, seems to love being the white evangelicals' favorite pet Jew & parroting Christian moral values while ignoring the entirety of Jewish legal tradition.

Shapiro is a kapo, ie a Jew who wants to sell out to gentiles and be their nice pet Jew and be put in charge of other Jews

Miller is a sonderkommando, ie a Jew who wants to help the Nazis exterminate the lesser races in exchange for being killed last

except he actually volunteered for it, the sick gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Shapiro is a kapo, ie a Jew who wants to sell out to gentiles and be their nice pet Jew and be put in charge of other Jews

Miller is a sonderkommando, ie a Jew who wants to help the Nazis exterminate the lesser races in exchange for being killed last

My guess is Miller, like Loomer, is more about avenging his miserable adolescence than ideology or status. It's common knowledge he was universally despised in high school, and would've been so even if God hadn't struck him bald at 17 in an effort to get him to change his shithead ways.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Mary Annette posted:

My guess is Miller, like Loomer, is more about avenging his miserable adolescence than ideology or status. It's common knowledge he was universally despised in high school, and would've been so even if God hadn't struck him bald at 17 in an effort to get him to change his shithead ways.

he was universally despised because of his nightmarishly evil ideology, ie making GBS threads on his school’s janitors. something went wrong inside him and his parents should have smothered him in the crib

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stephen miller has always been a miserable little poo poo.

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Shapiro is a worthless piece of poo poo, but I genuinely don't see how kapo fits here.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Stephen Miller is the proto-groyper. His entire being is just the personification of 4chan troll culture.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Norton the First posted:

Shapiro is a worthless piece of poo poo, but I genuinely don't see how kapo fits here.

HE HATES OTHER JEWS! HE HATES THEM! he believes that if you are not a religious fanatic orthodox jew like him you are not a real jew! the only real jews to him are the ones living in settlements in the west bank!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Norton the First posted:

Shapiro styles himself as the arbiter of true Jewishness. he wants to rule over American Jews, he wants to be the one deciding what it means to be Jewish. but he does this by endlessly sucking up to gentiles, enforcing their morality, and being their good little pet.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

HE HATES OTHER JEWS! HE HATES THEM! he believes that if you are not a religious fanatic orthodox jew like him you are not a real jew! the only real jews to him are the ones living in settlements in the west bank!

remember when the mass killing happened in the pittsburgh synagogue and one of the chief religion dudes in Bibi's government said it was complicated because strictly speaking they weren't real Jews

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Seems like the Verband nationaldeutscher Juden is a more fitting analogy.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

remember when the mass killing happened in the pittsburgh synagogue and one of the chief religion dudes in Bibi's government said it was complicated because strictly speaking they weren't real Jews

Remember when multiple mass murderers had Ben at the top of their favorites list

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I've been in this thread too long because I can totally imagine Ben Shapiro purring

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he believes that if you are not a religious fanatic orthodox jew like him you are not a real jew!

im told this is not an uncommon attitude among orthodox jews, altho ben gets extra credit for publicly breaking solidarity to ally with nazis

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

im told this is not an uncommon attitude among orthodox jews, altho ben gets extra credit for publicly breaking solidarity to ally with nazis

not that uncommon a thing to do for orthodox jews either

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Shapiro styles himself as the arbiter of true Jewishness. he wants to rule over American Jews, he wants to be the one deciding what it means to be Jewish. but he does this by endlessly sucking up to gentiles, enforcing their morality, and being their good little pet.

Why is he even using modern technology like social media? Doesn't sound very Orthodox to me.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Is there any religion where the hardline right wingers don't try to act as arbiters

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

not sure which thread is best for this, so just gonna drop it in here

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1156358163005919232

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

what did Reagan have to say about Jews I wonder

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
remember in 2012 when evangelical leaders suddenly announced that mormons weren't heretics anymore?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

conservative and orthodox judaism are having a bigger generational collapse than the southern baptists and it owns

Soy Division
Aug 12, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

conservative and orthodox judaism are having a bigger generational collapse than the southern baptists and it owns
uh no? unless you mean “modern orthodox,” last I checked the ultra orthodox birth rate is still crazy high

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I think they mean that kids from those families are bolting and rejecting the culture. I don’t know if that’s true of orthodox though. It’s true of mormons in the extreme, which is why they’ve started calling 20-year-olds “elders.”

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

deckgibson posted:

uh no? unless you mean “modern orthodox,” last I checked the ultra orthodox birth rate is still crazy high

Depends on how many stick with it

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

Is there any religion where the hardline right wingers don't try to act as arbiters

Yes

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

he was universally despised because of his nightmarishly evil ideology, ie making GBS threads on his school’s janitors. something went wrong inside him and his parents should have smothered him in the crib

iirc his parents are horrible racist pieces of poo poo as well

this is why it’s important to punch all nazis when you find them

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Norton the First posted:

that is correct, however the instructions clearly stated to take three guesses, so I am not able to accept your answer.

Privileged second wave
Biologically essentialist
Transphobic as gently caress

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Ok thanks

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

brugroffil posted:

Unitarian universalism?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its a pretend orthodox judaism thats just evangelical christianity too

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

It's almost like zionism is not fundamentally different from any other ethno-nationalism

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

420 Gank Mid posted:

It's almost like zionism is not fundamentally different from any other ethno-nationalism

Klemperer called it.

Neon Noodle
Nov 11, 2016

there's nothing wrong here in montana

420 Gank Mid posted:

I’m kind of..I dunno. Relieved? That these right wing zionists are unmasking themselves more fully now than 20 years ago. I’ve always identified heavily with the secular, atheist, commie-as-gently caress Yiddish-speaking American Jews of my heritage. I have NO attachment to the state of Israel, and I’ve always warned my right-wing relatives that the American right hates Jews and is just using us as a cudgel against Muslims. After 9/11 the zionists started to organize around the idea that Jewish identity is synonymous with zionism, and effectively erase or denigrate the Jewish American diaspora identity that gave us everyone from Irving Berlin to Emma Goldman.

Eli Valley gets it powerfully.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

LordSaturn posted:

I've been in this thread too long because I can totally imagine Ben Shapiro purring

facts don't care about your felines

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Neon Noodle posted:

I’m kind of..I dunno. Relieved? That these right wing zionists are unmasking themselves more fully now than 20 years ago. I’ve always identified heavily with the secular, atheist, commie-as-gently caress Yiddish-speaking American Jews of my heritage. I have NO attachment to the state of Israel, and I’ve always warned my right-wing relatives that the American right hates Jews and is just using us as a cudgel against Muslims. After 9/11 the zionists started to organize around the idea that Jewish identity is synonymous with zionism, and effectively erase or denigrate the Jewish American diaspora identity that gave us everyone from Irving Berlin to Emma Goldman.

Eli Valley gets it powerfully.

The Israeli right and the American right have teamed up only to the point where the only Jews on planet Earth live in Israel, under the command of the Israeli right wings. Both groups are totally happy to see American Jews exterminated.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/1156257185552379904?s=21
huh, guess I should throw these pills away and start guzzling cum instead

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

aware of dog posted:

i wouldn't throw away your pills but guzzling cum couldn't hurt to improve your mental health

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the sonderkommandos were forced (and they disposed of the bodies they didn't take part in the killing).

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Why is he even using modern technology like social media? Doesn't sound very Orthodox to me.

He's Jewish in the same way that his peers are Christian.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Reminder of the time Stefan Molyneux forgot to switch accounts and wrote a review of his hour long meltdown about Frozen while pretending to be "an attractive young woman" (because that's how women speak)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

aware of dog posted:

So do these anti-depressants only work on women? If men guzzle the cum, do they become super happy? Is that where the gay stereotype comes from? Is that why incels hate the cock carousel, because women get so much anti-depressants they become(becum) super confident and ride off into the joyous sunset?

Truly, revealing such secrets has painting a Pfizer-shaped target on Molydouche's back.