Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

zapplez posted:

actually its quite relevant because the whole "its cool and good to punch a nazi" doesn't really apply to this lovely journalist since his quite obviously a PoC and LGBT

You can be those things and still on the side of fascists, thus need punching if you won't leave peacefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

zapplez posted:

what evidence do you have this guy was lying about the injuries of his assault?

I'm leaning on the side of believing the gay vietnamese reporter who got swarmed and his head smashed in at a protest.

actually its quite relevant because the whole "its cool and good to punch a nazi" doesn't really apply to this lovely journalist since his quite obviously a PoC and LGBT

Lmao at this post

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

I'm leaning on the side of believing the gay vietnamese reporter who got swarmed and his head smashed in at a protest.

lmao you dumb poo poo.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Punch him

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

for a moment i thought jan irvin was invited back

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

willie_dee posted:

You can be those things and still on the side of fascists, thus need punching if you won't leave peacefully.

ahahaha with this red text

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

zapplez posted:

because he wouldn't have been released as quickly as he was if he had an actual brain hemorrhage.

still lolling at people going BUT GAY ASIAN and ignoring his actions and beliefs.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

zapplez posted:

ahahaha with this red text

I think someone purchased it for me to own me but I love it.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Groovelord Neato posted:

because he wouldn't have been released as quickly as he was if he had an actual brain hemorrhage.

still lolling at people going BUT GAY ASIAN and ignoring his actions and beliefs.

i dont read his shithead articles, but people should still not get their brain smashed in for the audacity of being seen in public.

supporting literal political violence because you disagree with a reporter is fascist.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

i dont read his shithead articles, but people should still not get their brain smashed in for the audacity of being seen in public.

supporting literal political violence because you disagree with a reporter is fascist.

lol you absolute loving idiot.

He's not a reporter, he's a Nazi who doxed people to other Nazis. His family were forced to flee their home country because of their support for the fascists of Vietnam.

You dumb gently caress.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gonzo McFee posted:

lol you absolute loving idiot.

He's not a reporter, he's a Nazi who doxed people to other Nazis. His family were forced to flee their home country because of their support for the fascists of Vietnam.

You dumb gently caress.

Being sent to a labour camp in communist vietnam does not make you a nazi. It makes you eligible for refugee status in a lot of better countries though.

vincentpricesboner fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jul 29, 2019

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

zapplez posted:

you really need to stop posting lol

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

zapplez posted:

Being sent to a labour camp in communist vietnam does not make you a nazi. It makes you eligible for refugee status in a lot of better countries though.

He's a Nazi and nazis get bashed. I can understand why that would make you worried.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

zapplez posted:

Shut the gently caress up Andy

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

iirc zapplez is the idiot who made posts about how thirsty they were for venezuelan coup leader juan guaido and was excited for elliot abrams coming out of retirement so making incredibly bad posts is very on brand

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Brownshirts itt

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Ugh. Of course the JRE thread has nazis. I'm going back to sub100 episodes when it was just ufos, dmt and 911.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Is it true MJK is gonna be back on the show?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I love Maynard's music but he is such a loving bore in these interviews....

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

maynard still thinks it's the 90s and also has the complete lack of self awareness to think it's all the other celebrities who are self important shits meanwhile hocking his toilet wine and pretending to be enlightened because he read some jung

tool is alright though

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

His best interview was on Tim & Eric lol

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mcmagic posted:

by all accounts he is an rear end in a top hat to both his bandmates and his fans, and he really, really thinks he is the smartest guy in the room wherever he goes because he made some good metal music 20 years ago and not much since.

100% not worth the download.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/1155906881954729985

Woo loving hoo! Joe's gonna tell us about his T1 line again! Ok carry on with your nazi larping :allears:

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
He's definitely bringing a quest. Will be interesting to hear Joe's take on that. "Imagine playing quake in this!"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

homercles posted:

https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/1155906881954729985

Woo loving hoo! Joe's gonna tell us about his T1 line again! Ok carry on with your nazi larping :allears:

haha that's great

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

what's john carmack's political orientation? like your standard sv libertarian doodad?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mike12345 posted:

what's john carmack's political orientation? like your standard sv libertarian doodad?

yeah if i remember from masters of doom he loved the fountainhead or another one of rand's garbage tomes.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

well he made that game where you go and kill nazis, so he's probably a nazi :shrug:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
What does John Carmack do now anyway

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Mobile games iirc

AzureFlame
Nov 26, 2009
He's now the chief technology officer of Oculus, which is a bit more impressive than mobile games

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
gently caress sake, does Rogan talk to Maynard about either BJJ or music? Maynard starts off talking about Tool being on Spotify then announces the name of the album - seemingly wants to talk music, but Joe starts going on about loving wine.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh word? is tool finally on spotify?

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Aye as of Friday

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Rapidly Going Deaf > The Joe Rogan Experience: Tool Is Finally On Spotify

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
The Maynard interview was loving terrible

Decades
Apr 12, 2007

College Slice
The best part was when Maynard got all serious and was like listen, humanity is in rough shape, and I've done the research, and I know it's hard to believe, but the terrible news is, I think, on our current track... our civilization only has 400 years left.

Like he was trying to present it as an edgy nihilistic take on current affairs, but didn't realize it was actually wild eyed optimism compared to even conservative takes from mainstream science, the UN, etc.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Anybody tried the Ryan Sickler Honeydew podcast? Its getting a bit of momentum, he just had joey diaz on. Worth a look/listen.

Probably the best thing to come from ur moms house lately, which i think has run its course

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I agree with you there. YMH used to be worth a listen but it got kind of unbearable. I used to like christina and now... not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Hippo
Aug 8, 2004

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

My wife loathes Christina P. I don't hate her but she gives way too much personal info and the fart mic is cringe-worthy.