Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Just Offscreen posted:

I've read that one- I dont see the big deal. Its literally breaking down the basic idea like BDSM or any other sex related topic. Dunno why people lose thier minds over that one specific comic.

OJST's liability is that it presents some very complicated practices in a reality vacuum.

When you portray things like Cuckoldry and BDSM as only good and cool and practiced by 100% healthy, well-adjusted young people with full sleeves and rainbow undercuts, you can come across as naive or blithely ignorant.

That tone works for sex toys, but not in heavy kink where the devil is balls deep in the details.

But 90% of people's problem with OJST is that cuck comic, and how the word now means nothing and everything, shifting most people into some kind of monkey-brained mental neutral at the mere mention of it.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The bike comic and the cuck comic are basically the same exact concept, lol.

okay but what about this one

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/Vokwwx0.png

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Brewmaster posted:

I had to stop playing d&d because my wife hates it. So gently caress you, nerds.

I miss d&d.
Either there's more to this story

or you have a real weird relationship

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's less the subject matter and more the art, esp the faces

The subject matter was also kinda weird. Like how the one lady was an OBG/YN but because she was a lesbian it was like a kid in a candy store. Or that time the other lady was going into labor and they had to perform a C-section and she decided she wanted to masturbate by playing with her sliced-open uterus.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Clitch posted:

OJST's liability is that it presents some very complicated practices in a reality vacuum.

Yeah I agree with pretty much everything you said here. I do think we need more sex positive material in this vein but OJST is better around than not imo.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
A lot of these arent OJST specifically but yeah the lady who runs OJST is uhhh pretty real bad

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Zereth posted:

she's real gross about trans men, too

Yeah, this is a lie, you creepy weirdo. She made some dumbass comic she thought was positive when she was a dumb kid, that she instantly apologised for when it was pointed out it wasn't kosher.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well that's the last webcomic meme I'm ever posting.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jamesman posted:

Or that time the other lady was going into labor and they had to perform a C-section and she decided she wanted to masturbate by playing with her sliced-open uterus.

what the gently caress

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jamesman posted:

The subject matter was also kinda weird. Like how the one lady was an OBG/YN but because she was a lesbian it was like a kid in a candy store. Or that time the other lady was going into labor and they had to perform a C-section and she decided she wanted to masturbate by playing with her sliced-open uterus.

I’m sorry what was that?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

zoux posted:

Well that's the last webcomic meme I'm ever posting.

you mustn't fear your newfound power, you must learn to harness it

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

[desire to know less intensifies]

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Bug Squash posted:

Yeah, this is a lie, you creepy weirdo. She made some dumbass comic she thought was positive when she was a dumb kid, that she instantly apologised for when it was pointed out it wasn't kosher.

It's way easier to hold a callout post over someones head for half a loving decade or more than it is to see if they ever apologised about it or changed.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Dungeon Ecology posted:

[desire to know less intensifies]

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Ugh, this would be my life if my ex hadn't taken the cats 😅

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Someone edit this with :dudsmile:

Yes, I keep telling you, I feel old all the drat time.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Bug Squash posted:

what’s creepy about not keeping up to date on webcomics? do you assume they posted that maliciously?

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Ed Edd n’ Eddy was such a good show.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's less the subject matter and more the art, esp the faces

True, but we still need more sex positive webcomics.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Russian memes are so dank

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Paladinus posted:

maybe we can do without the ones that do things like this

Jamesman posted:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

maybe we can do without the ones that do things like this

Sex positive is just about the last thing I would call MoJ.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Paladinus posted:

You're forgetting the piss furries comic. And I'm sure there are others that I'm not aware of.

Missed that one, and im never, ever, gonna look it up. Some kinks should be shamed.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Paladinus posted:

that's what oglaf is for

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Missed that one, and im never, ever, gonna look it up. Some kinks should be shamed.

Specifically humiliation fetishists

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Azhais posted:

that's what oglaf is for

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

A FESTIVE SKELETON posted:

too bad they dont know about the ultimate, perfectly legal adrenaline rush lol

I like this and would like to see more DS9 memes.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

BMX Ninja posted:

I like this and would like to see more DS9 memes.

same

ds9 is the best trek

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

(Not a tetrapod)

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!