Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

So many cool features coming. I can’t wait to look share Excalibur prime fashions all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

the trick with vauban p i m o is the immortal skin with prime details on and then one of the non-goofy alt helmets

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
Was this color randomization a doing by Pablo? Because endgame is forever changed

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
random?

this changes nothing about my fashion :colbert:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I can't use the dropdown to go back a bunch of pages because it locks up my Firefox for a while so I'll just post this without quoting the poster I'm replying to.

To the poster who pointed out the Warframe.market API to me:

There's an endpoint for riven auctions at https://api.warframe.market/v1/auctions I just guessed to find this and was surprised it wasn't in the Google Doc. I think it only contains the current date's auction listings so it's probably not ready and that's why it isn't in the doc. I didn't realize the data wasn't usable for my purpose until I was basically finished with the rough code. Maybe you could make use of it.

I could be doing something completely wrong because I haven't messed with this kind of stuff in a while.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jul 31, 2019

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
Warframe market handling riven transactions at all is really really new, like it's been a thing for less than a month IIRC.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Oh, I didn't know it was that recently added.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jul 31, 2019

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
The color alpha pack is too dang expensive!!!! Give me a good coupon DE!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Helter Skelter posted:

:siren: The random color button now chooses individual colors from all owned palettes. :siren:

Y'all are welcome for this.
I've been harassing Pablo on Twitter for ages about this.

Obviously it's all my doing. I'm a hero.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Are kdrives easier to handle with a controller? The tricks seems really inconsistent with kb/m and I'll get duplicate spins or tricks not coming out unless I do a high jump. The rail grinding outside Fortuna with jump->flip->spin->repeat looks effortless when I see it in videos but I can only do that on a high jump. I'm still using the default kdrive while building faction for a real one, if that's a factor.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
We really should be able to put guns on the wall of our landers

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

xiw posted:

We really should be able to put guns on the wall of our landers

I will cover my walls in pox.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

I found all the kdrive stuff much easier to grind with mods that increased jump height and hang time, trick score, stuff like that. And I actively left out the +speed mod for more time on the rail, I don't know if that helped or not though going faster may make the point score roll up more quickly.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Berke Negri posted:

the trick with vauban p i m o is the immortal skin with prime details on and then one of the non-goofy alt helmets

no it's getting the deluxe skin so you can become the steam-powered dadbod knight of your dreams

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

no it's getting the deluxe skin so you can become the steam-powered dadbod knight of your dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YiBnxSIDhY

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNRwQRfP0U

Mr. Met
Jan 14, 2008

Personally I preferred the mixed nuts caper!
Was just playing a mobile defense fissure and there was some weird host migration and the computer key disappeared so I couldn't complete it and had to hard reset - right as I was about to do so, stalker showed up and dropped smoking body. There was still no way to finish the level, so I had to quit the game and of course lost the drop. Fun times!

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

With kdrives the question is why do tricks at all when races are right there.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Is the soul punch skill from Nekros bugged in any way? I played him for the first time in a while last night to do a couple quests in Cetus and his soul punch was punting guys to the horizon. Like they were literally flying off into the sky until they were almost out of render range.

It was loving hilarious tbh.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Dravs posted:

Is the soul punch skill from Nekros bugged in any way? I played him for the first time in a while last night to do a couple quests in Cetus and his soul punch was punting guys to the horizon. Like they were literally flying off into the sky until they were almost out of render range.

It was loving hilarious tbh.

Soul Punch reliably ragdolls enemies that way and it's on purpose. Now there was a bug related to the skills "Soul Survivor" mod, where the revive wouldn't trigger, but they might've fixed that already.

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Dravs posted:

Like they were literally flying off into the sky until they were almost out of render range.
You should try shooting some mobs in the open world with bows

bonus if it's angled up slightly

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm trying to get all the Kuria, and holy crap, I've never seen the rooms for 13-2/3 and 1-3, like ever.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Anora posted:

I'm trying to get all the Kuria, and holy crap, I've never seen the rooms for 13-2/3 and 1-3, like ever.

Wait, those spawn in set places? gently caress, I thought I just had the absolute worst RNG luck, I've only ever spotted 2 after 1000 hours.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

The Kuria always spawn in the exact same spots.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
Cool, maybe now I'll no longer be getting that dumb red white and blue palette every second roll.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

grate deceiver posted:

Cool, maybe now I'll no longer be getting that dumb red white and blue palette every second roll.

This is what you get for logging in on July 4

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
What are your favorite/most frequently used color palettes?

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Dr Cheeto posted:

What are your favorite/most frequently used color palettes?

twilight by a mile

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Oh, Stalker just dropped the last Scimitar part I needed, so yay for 84 hours until I get a new Orbiter.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

I got baruk, khora, hyldren and wukong prime built and ready but have very little time to play. Who should I spend forma and time on this weekend? Also do people do alot of arby or is that just some thing people forget about like conclave? What frame should I be building towards a good arby build?

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What’s the easiest way to do the nightwave conservation? I’ve never done one before.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

KDdidit posted:

What’s the easiest way to do the nightwave conservation? I’ve never done one before.

Go as an ivara with a decent energy pool. Stay invisible once you use the call, and shoot the animal with your sleep arrow. Dont forget it's for different types of animals, so the lure improver can help. Also equipping an echo lure in hand will limit the poop markers to the species of lure you have on.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
drat, the fish they have on Venus are weird as hell.

DelphiAegis
Jun 21, 2010

Anora posted:

Oh, Stalker just dropped the last Scimitar part I needed, so yay for 84 hours until I get a new Orbiter.

Sadly this only affects the appearance of you ship on loading screens and the type of air support that ordis can call in for you. Your internal layout isn't changed at all. :(

I'm honestly hoping that with rail jack DE can start doing stuff like this, because as they saw from shy getting 1k loving roombas, people will go loving nuts to design and decorate their personal spaces.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KDdidit posted:

Some people swear by sleepquinox, but I've done all my conservation with Ivara and it's incredibly easy. Just stand near the call point in stealth, then hit the critter with your sleep arrow and roll over for the cap.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

If you have neither you can use Loki and just shoot the animal while invisible.

If you really have none of those frames, you'll have to do it the old fasioned way. Estimate the animal's position based on it's sound and get out of the way once you toot the lure-call. Hiding at a height works pretty well, but basically you just want to get out of the line of sight for the animal. Then wait and shoot it full of drugs. THATS IMPORTANT DONT SHOOT IT OR BLOW IT UP.

Get started by visiting the Business in Fortuna and buying echo lures, tranqs.

Uh I hope you've done the Fortuna intro.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Oh wow it took me like a month of playing this game until I figured out, hey, I can just click on the weapons and poo poo and it'll take me to a place to get the blueprints! Now I can actually make all theOH NO MY CREDITS :byodood:

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Thanks all. I have all the frames and am pretty comfortable with Ivara.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ughhhh posted:

I got baruk, khora, hyldren and wukong prime built and ready but have very little time to play. Who should I spend forma and time on this weekend? Also do people do alot of arby or is that just some thing people forget about like conclave? What frame should I be building towards a good arby build?

arguably Khora is the most OP out of that selection

personally I love my Wukong Prime, insane tank and movement for my rivened Zaws, all while my clone cleans up with a rivened Exergis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The only arbies I do are excavation and maybe maybe survival. The others are too tedious. Excav tho, zoom your way to loot town.