Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Back when I was just a lonely single dude I loved working night/graveyard shifts so much. idk what it is but wandering around at a city at night like a hosed up weirdo felt so good and cool.

I had a friend who worked at a hotel bar and I'd go hang out there at like 2am. One time there was a bunch of MLB Umpires having a wake/celebration thing for some Umpire who died and I partied with them.

I'm a family man now but Nite Crew is in my blood.

god bless Comcast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bulgakov posted:

beto will never drop out.

Beto is still gonna doing campaign events into 2021. He just likes meeting new people!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

don't forget there's a chud rally in Cincinnati tonight

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Is the one on the right schborkles

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

No I just finished reading it and I got real mad at every single comment

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1156965357749510145?s=20
Lmao

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

THE DEEP STATE trying to take away uhh...SOMETHING!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

where's tje boltonstache

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

i think that may have more to do with the creation of dwarf wheat than the quality of their soil

no the green revolution was caused by industrial pollution and benevolent millionaires’ (job creators) carbon emissions, you idiot

you goddamn idiot moron, you rube

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

honestly, i expected the fbi to publicly list obama as a domestic terrorist threat, not trprmp

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

No I just finished reading it and I got real mad at every single comment

did you know some estimates suggesting CO2 is a net positive for the economy?!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

anyway 2dcat why didn't you leak awesome poo poo like that marked up memo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Norman borlaug is a war criminal

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1156948330179629056?s=20

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

zegermans posted:

anyway 2dcat why didn't you leak awesome poo poo like that marked up memo

Dude couldn't even leak the pants making GBS threads memo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

fuckin em i bet

Yes

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Is it bad to hope Marianne Williamson gets the Democratic nomination because I think she's pretty?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Again let me point out that they come out with this immediately after all conspiracy theories were basically proven true re Epstein

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

Dude couldn't even leak the pants making GBS threads memo

I thought he got doxxed. With his name shouldn't it be easier to FIOS that memo?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

My Gimmick Name posted:

I thought he got doxxed. With his name shouldn't it be easier to FIOS that memo?

drat Verizon FiOS has it all, great product

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

D1E posted:

Is it bad to hope Marianne Williamson gets the Democratic nomination because I think she's pretty?

probably

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

UFOTacoMan posted:

want to see Fox Mulder investigate Pizzagate

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

tacodaemon posted:

don't forget there's a chud rally in Cincinnati tonight

oh boy I can't wait for the President of the United States to encourage hate crimes again

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

zegermans posted:

did you know some estimates suggesting CO2 is a net positive for the economy?!

https://plantsneedco2.org/default.aspx

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Have there been any choice Qanon freakouts from yesterday when they were sure they were gonna all that declassified info?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

oh boy I can't wait for the President of the United States to encourage hate crimes again

There was an op ed in the local paper there basically begging the chuds not to embarrass the city

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Norman Borlaug : “hurrrrr durrrr im developing strains of high yield whatever and modern farming whatits dirrrrrr gimme the nobel money’!”

Honest (trump) industrialists: “Hard work is its own reward, the only prize we need is knowing we helped our little brown brothers in India 🙂”

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

D1E posted:

she is 67 years old. If it's true that practicing evil magic makes you look evil, Williamson must practice good magic

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/OliviaMesser/status/1156948815766798337?s=20
:yikes:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Gripweed posted:

she is 67 years old. If it's true that practicing evil magic makes you look evil, Williamson must practice good magic

its just really good makeup artistry once u know what to look for

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

She also knows how to dress, which always helps.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

nothing wrong with frat brothers killing themseves

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1156958642756829184

Attorney Sunny Eaton has sent a request to the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility asking that they immediately suspend Coffee County District Attorney General Craig Northcott for his recent comments on domestic violence and the LGBTQ community.

This is the second complaint Eaton has filed against Northcott. The first was filed in June regarding a video that showed Northcott saying domestic violence statutes don’t apply to cases involving the LGBTQ community.

In a written response to this ethics complaint, Northcott said he believes that domestic violence laws are meant to “promote and protect the sanction of the institutions of marriage and family.”
"Not the women," Northcott added. "Never protect the women."

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

tacodaemon posted:

this absolutely checks out as the kind of blather that would make rich dumbasses think you're a brilliant brainy conversationalist at random cocktail parties and such

https://mobile.twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1156921577432395776

E: “Science Philanthropist”

twoday has issued a correction as of 17:59 on Aug 1, 2019

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its called supply and demand why are they attacking the free market?

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Gripweed posted:

holy poo poo 67

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

it's called clean living

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

shovelbum posted:

So there's not like a physical hell that was for some reason created just waiting for this

Christians don't agree but i think the most correct interpretation is that hell will be created at the end of days when Michael casts Satan into it and the last judgment occurs.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

There was an op ed in the local paper there basically begging the chuds not to embarrass the city

too late

also LOL at trying to spread any message for chuds in something you have to read besides a hat or billboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

if she wins she'll be 69 the year she is sworn in