Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1157001146361401345?s=20
:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sinnesloeschen posted:

buy a fuckin 1990 ford ranger and shut the gently caress up

Yeah, let me just hop into my time machine and go buy myself a Ford Ranger in 1990 :jerkbag:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

at this point everyone thinks clinton's slogan was "its her turn"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Schnorkles posted:

i resent the lies and insinuations that i am a cessna

cessna deez props

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mustached Demon posted:

Owning a truck is a sign of manliness in the middle class white america

HOORAH! suppart ARE Tromps!

brb gunna pick up a f550 HD 4K hDR freedom ranch quad hemi edition to drive to the store and back, y'know gotta consider the kids safety afteral

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I want one of them new VW mini buss

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sinnesloeschen posted:

like legit even a beat to poo poo 90s regular cab pickup will do everything u need it to do and not be dumb as gently caress

i want a pickup again, it will probably be like a 2000ish ranger 4x4 with a 5 speed for like 4 grand maybe

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/KTVU/status/1156997604661583872?s=20

hmmm, what if instead of tuff sheds we just put all the homeless into a giant concrete former prison

:thunk: :ca:

it's not the worst idea, as long as they aren't gonna lock the homeless in the cells, get them some blankets, decent meals and a place to take a piss with a door or a curtain

they'll do none of those things

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/8/1/1875709/-Daily-Kos-Democratic-presidential-primary-straw-poll-Post-Detroit-debates-edition

vote for daddy bernie bitch

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

trucks are hilariously expensive

Says the billion dollar plane

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Fun fact the world would have been polio free if the CIA hadn't gone to the only region in the world that still had it, into an area full of leaders who were telling their followers that vaccinations were a CIA plot, and set up a fake vaccination DNA collection gimmick to catch Bin Laden

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Xaris posted:

HOORAH! suppart ARE Tromps!

brb gunna pick up a f550 HD 4K hDR freedom ranch quad hemi edition to drive to the store and back, y'know gotta consider the kids safety afteral

Whoops I accidentally let my shopping cart run into the truck taking up two parking spaces

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/LetsWeighOnThis/status/1156960999020384256?s=20

The new right wing talking point is "it's all cyclical!"

Lol cool just need a once in an eon ice age and we're in.
https://mobile.twitter.com/LetsWeighOnThis/status/1156926397673287686
in summary, it’s impossible to say if this guy is bad or not

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zegermans posted:

Fun fact the world would have been polio free if the CIA hadn't gone to the only region in the world that still had it, into an area full of leaders who were telling their followers that vaccinations were a CIA plot, and set up a fake vaccination DNA collection gimmick to catch Bin Laden

yeah gently caress the CIA lol and gently caress that piece of poo poo doctor that was helping them

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Sucks about the autism though.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

zegermans posted:

This fact alone is a good reason to abolish them

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Is there any way for them to put all the polio they defeated back into Mitch McConnell?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tang

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Didn't this exact thing happen in the years leading to the auto bailout

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1157005661311557633

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

if you can't articulate your position in 60 seconds, you have nothing, its easy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Vishass posted:

Didn't this exact thing happen in the years leading to the auto bailout

y ah i remember it’s when SUVs started getting REAL beefy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

they should keep trying it anyway though just to piss him off

https://mobile.twitter.com/pbump/status/1157004469256765440

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

make fight song great again

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gonna be fun marching in solidarity straight into the camps lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
flies in the house drive me nuts

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

Normal car for 2007:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

Now I'm laughing at all the Hummers you could see driving around when gas was over 4 bucks a gallon for the cheap stuff.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

zegermans posted:

holy poo poo Microsoft bribed ninja to ditch twitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlrmORO1a_w

seems like a good investment into an institution that'll be around for many years to come

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

gently caress you

Biden looks cool in his Elvis outfit

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i hope he hashed out some ridiculous deal, like millions of dollars a year for ten years and he'll be puttering around the Microsoft campus in 2027 making coffee or something

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kurtofan posted:

flies in the house drive me nuts

Flies are attracted to light. If you can make it dark enough in your house, you can essentially make the fly go outside.

Edit - you can also make them move rooms doing this too. When I was a kid, sometimes a fly would get into my bedroom and I'd get it out by turning off the lights and then turning on the hall light. Once it was out of the room, I'd close the door.

TMMadman has issued a correction as of 20:21 on Aug 1, 2019

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
lol pelosi lookin like someone about to steal her wallet

or she gonna ask where her car is dont u know who she is god damnit

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

I’d like Amy Klobuchar — Amy K — I think she could be appealing.

Hasn’t broken out yet.  I find Kamala to be racially divisive in her remarks and approach.  Comparing her to, say Obama, I find she cleaves our party, and its candidates, BY race.  Obama was great in NOT doing that.

That tactic by her is low, low, low.  I felt hurt.  It will hurt the Democratic party.  I was stunned when she has stooped to that. 

I actually would love if Al Franken could run, as Pres, or Veep — even with him having had slightly wandering hands, I would deal with that, if he deals with it.

He’s my fav.  Minnesota “TWINS”?   He was the MOST effective Democratic senator on Judiciary Committee in many years.  He ran Sessions off of the Russia case, and it’s why we had a Special Counsel.

But I digress.  Biden is my fallback.   Prefer Amy K.  (Or Al Franken, if there was a way.)

Also, I’d take Klobuchar’s hair/comb episode, up against Trump’s hair episode (which led him to fly into a rage against his 1st wife, and rape her — per divorce docs) — any day.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP TRUMP RUMPRUTMPRUTMRPTRUMPPPPOOOO

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

they should keep trying it anyway though just to piss him off

https://mobile.twitter.com/pbump/status/1157004469256765440

just dont be mealy mouthed about it. I mean, broadly speaking I guess I agree with his point but only because I don’t think journalists should bother asking trump anything

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

I’d like Amy Klobuchar — Amy K — I think she could be appealing.

Hasn’t broken out yet.  I find Kamala to be racially divisive in her remarks and approach.  Comparing her to, say Obama, I find she cleaves our party, and its candidates, BY race.  Obama was great in NOT doing that.

That tactic by her is low, low, low.  I felt hurt.  It will hurt the Democratic party.  I was stunned when she has stooped to that. 

I actually would love if Al Franken could run, as Pres, or Veep — even with him having had slightly wandering hands, I would deal with that, if he deals with it.

He’s my fav.  Minnesota “TWINS”?   He was the MOST effective Democratic senator on Judiciary Committee in many years.  He ran Sessions off of the Russia case, and it’s why we had a Special Counsel.

But I digress.  Biden is my fallback.   Prefer Amy K.  (Or Al Franken, if there was a way.)

Also, I’d take Klobuchar’s hair/comb episode, up against Trump’s hair episode (which led him to fly into a rage against his 1st wife, and rape her — per divorce docs) — any day.

i like my blacks well heeled

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

smarxist posted:

is this.... the MATTERING!?!?

:what: