Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR
Hello friends, are y’all hating BB21 as much as the rest of the internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop

violetdragon posted:

Hello friends, are y’all hating BB21 as much as the rest of the internet?

Glass half full: it's kinda nice that for once in the history of my fandom I'm in agreement with the other discussion platforms. I lurk Reddit and their Level6 fandom is inexplicable but at least we all hate whatever this poo poo show is calling themselves today.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Evening House/Twitter update…

- Holly let its slip in a conversation with Jackson that she too got a talking to from production about all the ugly poo poo talking and poo poo. Basically Holly was saying she had “ugly DRs lately”, Jackson asked “looks or conversation” because he’s a charmer. Holly was talking looks but then said “So it was only the five of us that got talked to?” which led to fish. Jack, Jackson, Holly. I’d guess Christie and Ana round out the 5 in terms of huge poo poo talkers. Tommy doesn’t really do it. Nick and Bella do but they probably wouldn’t have confided that with the 6.

- Part of Sam’s “gently caress Christie” campaign is telling people that Christie wasn’t going to use her power last week and was pushing for Jackson to go home and would blame Jackson/Jack bullying her on not using the power. Which is of course completely truthful. Nick and Cliff ratted him out to Christie who denies it all and says Sam was telling her not to use it and made her cry and blah blah. Once Nick was again Christie admitted to Cliff that she had said it to him but lied and claimed she had never said it to Sam. Or maybe she believes her lies, who knows? She was clearly implying Cliff told Sam which he denied because he didn’t. This is kind of how Gr8ful works. Now Christie will tell Tommy that Cliff betrayed her trust and told Sam this stuff, and then they’ll betray Cliff and he’ll be on the block, and Christie will call him out and he’ll tell the truth but she and the 6 will believe the lie and rinse repeat.

- Jackson poo poo talked Christie to Tommy. Which seems dumb.

- Nick’s being extra annoying. Not only is he deep into kissing rear end with the 6 and being a scuzball and ratting out Sam, but he’s all “I want you guys to trust me so I won’t say names or anything.” Which results in nonsense like this:
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1155993436060651520

- A lot of poo poo talking about Analyse coming from the cool kids. Ana’s wearing Sam’s shirt today and Kat takes that as a sleight against her. I would normally call that silly and self absorbed but I’m not sure in this case. Ana REALLY hates Kat and that is kinda weird. But Kat’s kinda blaming just everything on Ana now like who told Nick that Christie was targeting Jackson (Christie did) and who told Nicole that Kat knew about the vote flip (Tommy/Jack did and Kat was in the room) or that she might have been working with Nick/Bella (Err?). Holly and Jackson are super put out that Ana is trying to mess with them and blow up their games. Kat thinks Ana knows she’s onto her so is gunning for her. “She’s been kind of a bitch to me today, but then again she’s kind of a bitch in general.” They think she’s flirting with Sam. And Jackson. And Christie. Which like, is true but also she’s always flirting with everyone even when it was kind of inappropriate. She flirted with Ovi and she said he made her want to vomit.

Again, I don’t actually think Ana is doing any of this. I think she’s just a tabula rasa mirroring back everyones paranoia and scheming and she doesn’t know enough to know how that will look. And to be honest, they’re making fun of the “noun/verb/adjective” thing so much that its starting to make me feel guilty for doing it. Then again she is very mean especially to the few nice people in the cast.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1156028536286666752

- Holly lets Kat know that Christie thought it was her who was ratting out conversations last night (it was) so Kat is worried Christie might blame her for stuff Ana does (they both did it). She wants to tip off Christie about Ana but they’re worried how to do it without it backfiring. Its considered talking to Tommy first but they’re nervous about that too.

- That’s… unfortunate wording… and somehow clarity without the actual epiphany?
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1156029262261960704

- And somehow they don’t like this girl.
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1156031142698479624

- Cliff rats out to Sam that Nick is ratting him out to the 6. Cliff’s ratting on like an Inception level. Cliff just warns Sam to be careful because Nick is trying super, super hard to win back trust with the 6 and he’ll use anything. And then he was killed with a lightning bolt sent by the Angel of Irony. RIP Cliff Hogg/ He kept his word.

- Sam has been advising Cliff and Nicole that they can trust Ana because he’s told her stuff that never got back to Jack or the 6. Which I can’t decide if that’s funny or sad. Sam then said Ana asked him to tell her if Holly was trying to form an alliance with him “so we can know if we trust her.” Which definitely sounds more like Ana. Sam told Nicole he had thrown her name out to Holly to give himself a chance, and Nicole was cool with it and understood it was his game move. They all agree it would be real loving dumb and scuzzy if Nick targeted floaters with HOH.

- Kat very carefully approached Christie about not trusting someone she trusts but Christie was like “You mean Sis? Yeah, she sketchy.” Christie says she wants to just keep everything to herself going forward but its hard for her not to trust people she loves. Kat says she loves that about her.

- THE ANTS HAVE ARRIVED! I don’t know what took them so long. David was a neat freak so maybe he was helping keep them away.

- Sam told Nicole to not worry about giving him a pity vote or anything unless she thinks he’s actually got a chance.

- Jackson had a night terror last night which Holly had to wake him from, and he couldn’t breath. And he might have peed the bed? Dude has issues.

- Ana lets Christie (and the feeds) know that she’s never had an orgasm with a man. Nice going, Jack. Can’t please a woman on your super gross sounding community sex shower stool?

- https://twitter.com/BBUS2019/status/1155999838879617025

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This season got boring unusually fast

BBCan continues to be more entertaining than BBUS, despite the atrocious first season and cancellation lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I skipped most of the early season chat, but is there any Reality TV Racism reason why the first few people voted out were minorities?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

There hasn't been much overt racism, but many feel there's been a LOT of coded racism and players like Jack and Jackson have shown a lot of signs of bigotry. Stuff like how Kemi was "threatening" even though she was pretty chill or David was "dangerous, you could see it in his eyes" and "might have served time in prison".
That Ovi and the rest were all vilified and called really outrageous poo poo. LOTS of circumstantial evidence and small comments. No smoking guns of racism.

The "no racism" people would argue that its just coincidence that the first 4 people out of the house are POC. David was bad luck and chance. Ovi was an expendable victim of a power struggle. Kemi rubbed some people the wrong way. Cliff was voted out and he's white. Bella self destructed her game. And they'd point out there's a few POC left in Jess and Ana and that the two gay players are basically running the game. And that the evictees have just been the string of targets for the majority alliance. That white players like Nicole and Cliff are outside the majority while POC like Bella and Ana were in.

Others would point out that like, the things players like Bella and Kemi did are the same kind of things that other players have done with no similar reaction or treatment from the house. They'd point out that David was put up with 2 other POC and the old man. They'd say the house majority formed by these people and they happened to pick almost all the young, pretty white people and made most of the POC the outsiders and "expendable" players. They'd also point out that this cast has been tipped off to the obvious racist looking and sounding things happening and being said and they've shown absolutely zero introspection or concern about it and have mostly seemed put out by the idea.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jul 30, 2019

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Analyse is a POC :shrug:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

There hasn't been much overt racism, but many feel there's been a LOT of coded racism and players like Jack and Jackson have shown a lot of signs of bigotry. Stuff like how Kemi was "threatening" even though she was pretty chill or David was "dangerous, you could see it in his eyes" and "might have served time in prison".
That Ovi and the rest were all vilified and called really outrageous poo poo. LOTS of circumstantial evidence and small comments. No smoking guns of racism.

The "no racism" people would argue that its just coincidence that the first 4 people out of the house are POC. David was bad luck and chance. Ovi was an expendable victim of a power struggle. Kemi rubbed some people the wrong way. Cliff was voted out and he's white. Bella self destructed her game. And they'd point out there's a few POC left in Jess and Ana and that the two gay players are basically running the game. And that the evictees have just been the string of targets for the majority alliance. That white players like Nicole and Cliff are outside the majority while POC like Bella and Ana were in.

Others would point out that like, the things players like Bella and Kemi did are the same kind of things that other players have done with no similar reaction or treatment from the house. They'd point out that David was put up with 2 other POC and the old man. They'd say the house majority formed by these people and they happened to pick almost all the young, pretty white people and made most of the POC the outsiders and "expendable" players. They'd also point out that this cast has been tipped off to the obvious racist looking and sounding things happening and being said and they've shown absolutely zero introspection or concern about it and have mostly seemed put out by the idea.

This is extremely close to Survivor when the African American guy is voted out first for "acting crazy" and "being aggressive".

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JakeP posted:

Analyse is a POC :shrug:
I acknowledged that?

STAC Goat posted:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Professor Shark posted:

This is extremely close to Survivor when the African American guy is voted out first for "acting crazy" and "being aggressive".

Early in the season I think there was actually a very interesting Twitter thread from Julia from this past season of Survivor who has talked about the casual racism and "in group" thing that she says she experienced on her season and that a lot of people feel explains what happened with this cast.

https://twitter.com/thejuliacarter/status/1144284056982626305
https://twitter.com/thejuliacarter/status/1144284064297422851
https://twitter.com/thejuliacarter/status/1144284067812261888

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

STAC Goat posted:

I acknowledged that?

No, I mean, I thought she was white

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I believe she's latina, although I don't know what specifically or what generation. Analyse Talavera. Obviously she's very "passing" and it would get us into a complicated conversation of what "white" even means since that's an ever changing definition in America that some people don't think Jewish applies to and once upon a time Italian and Irish didn't count and nowadays some latinx "pass" for and other's don't based on the color of their skin and accent and stuff like that. But yeah, she's not caucasian.

Sorry I misread you. Her inclusion in the 6 and relationship with Jack has been a big "see, they're not racist" defense used so I probably read it that way. My bad.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jul 30, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Afternoon House/Twitter Update…

- This season seems SO dead. I have a Twitter list going with 13 different update accounts I’ve been using to monitor the season, and they’re just completely dead today. It sounds like the show even just let everyone sleep in until like noon. No one cares.

- Tommy and Christie’s punishment is over. It was pretty lame even by BB punishment standards.

- Nick told Christie about his career. He’s been lying about to everyone except Bella and maybe Sam. That’s a great sign of how clueless Nick is about who he should trust and Christie’s weird ability to make people who absolutely shouldn’t trust her think she’s their best friend.

- Sam’s got zero hope and has told Cliff and Nicole that he just wants to do whatever would be best to help them going forward. He’s still tentatively planning to try and blow up Christie in his eviction speech, but like, even Christie isn’t really concerned. Sam’s having a lot of bittersweet back and forth on how happy he is to be going home to his kids and how sad he is to be missing out on the Jury part of the game.

- Sam told Ana that he plans to go after Christie and call the Jacks bullies in his eviction speech. Sam’s generally played a good game so I have no idea why he trusts Ana of all people. Must be the mirror thing. Then again what does it matter at this stage? Ana does tell him that Nick sold him out to Christie yesterday and he says he could tell she was being fake to him.

- Sam told Nick that Ana told him that Nick told Christie… sorry. Nick lied and said he didn’t tell her about his speech. Why? I don’t even see the point at this stage. Nick doesn’t think it will hurt Christie and will just make Sam look petty. Sam says it could help out the floaters left behind. Nick appears to talk Sam out of it, though. Sam tries to convince Nick that he has to take a shot at the 6 if he wins HOH and that he was the target this week and will be it next week, but Nick thinks he’s good with them and that targeting them would only mess everything up. Nick is so loving dumb.

- https://twitter.com/bbclipshow/status/1156319347112943616

- I have no words.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1156279466361966592

- Kat told everyone about Julie saying “That’s why I love you” or whatever during the live show. They wanted to know what she said to Julie and Kat lied and said it was something about Brett. She of course try to vote out “Michie”. I think the only person she’s told that to is Jess, which is a curious person to trust but I don’t think she’s told anyone.
https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1156283646564696064

- https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1156289070999527424
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1156299545472454657

- Jack’s new persona is to do “pranks” but pranking to him is just hiding behind corners and yelling. Which I guess James did a lot too but he also hid in garbage cans and made people out of melons.

- Holly is convinced the HOH bed has bed bugs because she’s covered in welts/bites. Make your own jokes/conclusions.

- Sam confirmed to Cliff that he was calling off the plan to burn Christie & Co in his eviction speech. Cliff approves of him going out with class.

- Kat is not happy about Nick’s “zing” talking about her and Jackson. She correctly thinks it was “low”. Kat and Holly don’t know why everyone knows and jokes about it. Really? You don’t know who could have told everyone and made jokes about it? Kat very much wants to put up Nick. She hates him and intends to call him out that he’s always sexualizing and objectifying her.

- Christie tells Cliff that Nick told her that Sam told him that Ana told him that Nick told Christie about Sam’s speech. Follow that? Christie wants to talk to Sam and squash their trouble. Cliff tells her he’s not going to do it and he was really just “thinking out loud” and working through his feelings. Christie says she understands that. Christie tells Cliff she wants to target the couples with him but is throwing the next HOH and waiting for DE.

- https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1156306079841546240

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Evening House/Twitter Update…

- An extended period of time on the feeds was devoted exclusively to Tommy and Nick tending to a dying bee. And then them telling people about it. They were like moving him around for “physical therapy” and throwing it in the air to try and make them fly. I don’t know a lot about bees but it seems to me that this is probably torture. But I have no idea what bees know or can feel so I dunno. It feels more like an “empathic” version of kids pulling its wings off. Was just a thought because BB21 feeds are this exciting.

- Holly and Jackson poo poo talk Ana a bunch. She’s mad that Holly won HOH. She’s jealous of their relationship and wants Jack to be as good to her as Jackson is to Holly. She’s doing everything to break them up out of jealousy. Jackson thinks she wants him. A lot of this. Giving a LOT of thought to the actions of someone who probably doesn’t give a lot of thought to her actions. Jackson also thinks Kat wants him. Actually he basically thinks ALL the women want him because he’s so hot and awesome and because Holly has him, and they want what they can’t have. Man, I hope Kat puts him up. Jackson hopes people watching don’t think he’s disrespectful to women because of what other HGs have said. Holly thinks he treats her wonderfully. Remember when he dumped her because she didn’t want to have sex with him in a well lit room with other people there on camera while she had a rash? Or that other time he yelled at her because she made a joke about his weight? Or that other time he yelled at her because she “talked to him like a dog”?

- https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1156346495391686657

- Holly’s in that “my HOH power is done and I’m scared” phase. She’s terrified that when someone takes a shot at the 6 it will be at her and Jackson or her and Ana because Christie and Tommy have too many connections and people are afraid to strike at them or Jack. Jackson assures her he’d save her and make her safe against Ana. Holly wants to “fade back” into the house after being “savage” this week. Reminder, she told Sam she was only putting him up because the house wanted it and then nearly blew up her alliance by being sketchy about shifting targets until she threw a fit away from them and backed down. Savage.

- Jackson says Jack can’t win any comps. By my count Jack’s 2-1 against Jackson in comps? gently caress, am I defending Jack? I hate this season.

- Cliff and Nick discuss their future. Cliff wants to somehow get Christie to use her power to get the couples against each other. Nick wants to get to F8 when they’ll have to turn to them. Refer back to the video form this afternoon where Nick explains why that’s dumb. Nick implies he’ll throw the HOH to the 6 and Cliff says he’d ask Christie and Tommy’s permission before making a move. Basically they both know a move has to be made but are scared to do it, so they hope Nicole will do it for them. But they also know the 6 would want them to put up Nicole and they would to buy some safety. But they also know Nicole is the only other target ahead of them… so what safety are they buying?

On some level I would be satisfied to see these two guys on the block.

- Ana tried to scare Jack by hiding in the garbage can. But she left the bag and can in the middle of the floor and he saw her and Jess go into the storage room and only Jess come out so like… Jack’s the smart one in the couple. Ana was upset because the garbage can “literally smells like garbage.” Go figure.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156368005174927361

- Ana tried it again with Jackson and it kinda worked. Because Jackson is dumb and doesn’t expect the food to yell back at him when he makes his 40th trip of the day to the storage room.
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1156375313590423553

- Holly again talking a lot about her rash. She still thinks it must be bed bugs or something totally out of her control. BB says its from the hot tube and gave her medicine for it but she didn’t take it, because Holly makes good decisions. Kat “jokes” that its from the sex shower. Kat keeps it 100.
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1156376421218095105

- Ana’s just kind of running around the house badly hiding to try and scare Jack. Its weird and once again one of those things you’d expect a 5-year-old to do.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

They got alcohol. Sam and Nicole now have to endure everyone semi buzzed.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

At least Sam can look forward to getting out soon. Nicole might have to deal with them in jury.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Jul 31, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Night House/Twitter Update…

- Kat’s getting paranoid that Ana, Sam, Nick, Jackson, and whoever else is plotting something. Jess assures her Ana’s just being goofy and dumb and that Sam is ready to go home. Christie promises her Nick has cut bait with Sam and she would never let something happen. Its clear Kat just doesn’t handle the block well so its just good she doesn’t have to sit on it for 2 weeks this time.

- This is such a humble, grounded cast.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156378207504875520

- Holly’s newfound extreme cattiness towards Ana went on the road to Kat and Jess (actually they came to HOH, Holly ain’t leaving the HOH). Kat’s on board with the mean girling and Jess is a captive audience. She makes the incredibly obvious point that its silly to think Jack and Ana are loving but not talking game with each other like they claim. Kat mentions putting Ana on the block next week, but Holly says she has the support to stay. Kat also makes the observant point that Ana has no game outside the 6. Holly says Ana doesn’t even like Jack but just hitched her wagon to him to get far in the game. Kat paranoids the harmless catty slut shaming into a fear that Jack and Ana are gonna flip the vote. Holly and Jess assure her that’s not happening. Kat complains some more about Nick objectifying her and says she’ll put him on the back and justify it for his “body count” joke. “He calls me hard and perky.”
https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1156398363878875136

-#BB21Problems
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156391483387154432
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156391828909785088

- Nick tells Tommy that he wants to tell Ana that Sam has been ratting her out to him. But he wants to wait to rat out Sam until he’s gone. Which means Tommy will rat him out first. Its a rat game in BB21, Nick. Catch up.

- Sam asks Ana who he should talk to try and start a vote flip. Ana says Holly is HOH so she’d have to give the ok (THAT’S NOT HOW IT WORKS!). Sam says she claims she doesn’t want Sam to go and she’s just doing what the house wants. He identifies “the house” as Jack and Christie.

- https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1156395768019742721

- Jackson working that scandal tour.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156399077086515201

Jackson asks Jess if he’s ever been disrespectful to her. Jess says other guys like Nick are more disrespectful but Jackson is “aggressive” and some people might “find that offensive.” Jackson just going in hard on how he’s never been disrespectful to a woman and he’d hate if anyone thought he was and he wishes someone would tell him why. Kat says its good that he’s asking himself if he is (he’s not, he’s asking why others call him disrespectful “wrongly”). Jess turns this into Sam being “hurt” that Jess talked about his mole.
https://twitter.com/BB_Pissed/status/1156404751812222976

- https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1156403987337248769

- Kat is now checking the trash can to make sure Ana isn’t in it. See, Sis, it doesn’t work if they expect it. You failed the James Game.

- Cliff is a feed watcher. Makes sense with the Cliff Notes.
https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156414778010529792

- https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1156413559493890048

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

At least Sam can look forward to getting out soon. Nicole might have to deal with them in jury.

It’ll be interesting if this crew registers that jury management is a thing or if they’ll continue to be really lovely to Nicole.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They all "act nice" so they sorta are playing to Jury. Its fake as poo poo and the couples aren't pulling it off at all. But at this rate the Jury's going to be largely made up with assholes and pushovers so it might be academic.

What I'm curious about is when the 6 turn on each other how ugly and toxic they get against each other. The other night we got a taste of it and they hit 11 REAL quick. And they've got some pretty ugly whisper campaigns going against each other. And they got real panicky and ugly for that day the Jacks were on the block.

I don't know if the "Gr8ful" family bullshit will hold up once the people pushing it start getting backstabbed. So there's your possible "bitter jury."

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jul 31, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Late Night House/Twitter Update…

- Some of the girls gently caress with Jackson saying Cliff is AFP and people told him that Jackson hid Orwell a couple of weeks ago and it cost him $15,000. Jackson thinks its a “prank” but confronts Cliff who plays along. Eventually after Jackson threatens to “air some poo poo” Cliff gives in, says Tommy came clean last week, that he’s not AFP, and that he carries Orwell around because he knows After Dark focuses on the owl. The cool kids play off the “prank” as good fun, but they were being mean and calling Cliff a pathetic, doddering, crazy old man.

- Jackson tells ANOTHER story about making GBS threads his pants. Here’s a hint. If you have 1 story about pooping your pants you probably shouldn’t tell anyone. If you have more than one you probably should tell your doctor.

- Cliff responds by telling a story about some “other guy” making GBS threads out the window of a moving car.

Christie: Where were you sitting and which guy were you?

- https://twitter.com/BB21LiveFeeds/status/1156430101422247936

- Sam tells Nicole his new plan is to campaign to Jack and Christie tomorrow since they’re the powers of the house and nothing is gonna happen without them. He’s gonna avoid trash talking people so he doesn’t ruffle feathers. Sam says that if he didn’t know from other people that Christie was poo poo talking him and burying him he’d have no idea because she has him entirely fooled. He also doesn’t seem to mind it and says it’s game. Again, a real testament to Christie’s skills.

- Jackson again telling Jack that they’re going to have to “play for themselves soon” and that he has Cliff on lock. Jack’s really not feeling it. He’s not outright fighting but he points out that Cliff is gonna say whatever he has to to survive and that he wants to keep riding the 6 as long as they can.

- Sam points out that when Jackson, Christie, Tommy, and Kat were Have Nots everyone was real cool about not drinking all the milk or using the stuff they could eat, but now that its Sam, Nicole, and Jess no one cares and its almost gone. Once again, summing up the house dynamic without realizing it.

- Holly and Kat were mean girls about Ana while saying they didn’t want to be “mean girls.” This is gonna be a regular thing. They do it with Tommy and Jackson, which seems like a mistake. Tommy’s gonna use that to pull Ana to his and Christie’s side and hurt the “Threemance”. Then they all start reassuring themselves about all the reasons that they shouldn’t feel bad about sending Sam home. This is the first person they’re sending home without demonizing them (even though Ovi and Kemi did nothing and Ciff’s sin was calling out the obvious 6 to the feeds) so they feel bad for the backstabbing and lying so they have to rationalize why those feelings are wrong. Similarly they rationalize that they were wrong about Nick being some evil mastermind because they need to rationalize why they’re all cool working with him now to take out Cliff… who they’ll have to rationalize a way to justify betraying him. It’s a vicious circle.

- Cliff is making a big thing of his canned chili. Tommy doesn’t want to play along because he’s allergic to beans. It doesn’t have beans. I have a bean allergy and love chili, but that canned stuff is terrible. I can’t wait for my tomatoes to grow in so I can make me a big pot of chili now that I have some spicy peppers growing. Nothing like spicy food in the dog days of August.

- Sam and Nicole walked in on Jack and Ana having sex. This cast is absurdly horny and like doesn’t even make efforts to get privacy. Hang a sock on the door if you’re gonna be so drat flagrant about it or something. I don’t get it. Am I having a “kids these days” moment? Am I prude by today’s standards? I don’t care that they’re having sex but the community sex shower is gross and just wait until you’re alone. Unless like the other person is into it or something. Ok, I’m done.

- Kat and Holly say Christie’s either gonna flame out real soon or go to the end. Duh. Holly’s trying to work Nicole but can’t connect with her because “she’s awkward.” Kat says “even” she doesn’t trust her and she’s in her “alliance.” Again, Kat doesn’t trust her because Kat lied to her and Nicole found out. Kat and Holly say they’re sick of everyone except each other. Holly regrets poo poo talking Ana to Jess. More Ana poo poo talking. Kat says Jackson has been disrespectful women but “he didn’t mean it” and its just the douchebag, “aggressive”, frat boy character that he thinks is cool. Kat doesn’t like that Ana is saying he’s disrespectful to women “as part of her agenda.” This is hogshit because Kat is literally the one who started this Jackson narrative and Ana wasn’t part of the original conversation with Christie and Tommy or subsequent ones with Jess. I assume she’s just trying to bury Ana and not make it seem like she’s out to get Jackson to Holly. Kat’s claiming that Ana “created scenarios” about Jackson that weren’t true. Holly says Jackson hasn’t been disrespectful to women, just to Kat. That must have made Kat feel awesome. Kat says that Christie wants to use her power to backdoor Jackson so Kat was playing along but really she wants Jackson in F3. Again, this stuff contradicts what she’s been telling the DR so I’m going with it being Kat cleaning up with Holly because she knows Holly is 100% with Jackson after this week.

- Ana tells Christie that her relationship with Jack is making her feel lovely and used. I assume this is about how Jack is very plainly open that he’s still in love with his ex and plans to pursue her when he gets out. Christie tells her to either treat it as a sex thing or break it off if she can’t.

- Nick asks Sam and Nicole how the 6 are really talking about him. Sam says they’re trying to keep him close in case he wins HOH but if he doesn’t he’s totally gone. He says Nicole and Cliff are right there next and none of them should throw anything or put up each other if they win HOH. Nick is all “but when they get down to it” and Sam says “they’re not down to it.” Sam is emphasizing for them not to trust the 6 and not put each other up. Nick says that if he takes a shot they’ll come after him so he wants to do something “safe” (Jess/Kat). Nicole, “That’s so stupid.” She says they need Nick and he needs them. Sam, “They will screw you.” Nicole empathizes with Nick’s feelings. Nicole says the 6 were making lots of nasty comments about Nick, Sam, and Bella during the HOH and POV. Nick SEEMS like he’s had some sense talked into him but he’s seemed that way before. He asks if he can say Sam told him what they were saying after he’s gone, but Nicole says Sam might have a Battle Back opportunity. Sam says he wants to stay good with his relationships. Sam advises he target one of the couples and he could have the other and Christie/Tommy ok with it.

- Christie tells Jack that Ana is getting the feelings and she wants to be respectful of that and not be so close to him. Christie and Jack have had this conversation like half a dozen times this season. Christie doesn’t want it to look weird on TV. No one cares, Christie. Jack reiterates that he’d totally choose Christie over Ana 10 out of 10 times. Jack says he doesn’t know if Ana would vote to keep him over Sam. Seriously? They agree they trust each other (and Tommy) and would be ok “dying” that way. Christie implies she’s jealous of him and Ana and that she worries Ana might turn on her over it. Ana’s game is taking a beating this week.

I was just thinking. Ana and Holly have both done serious damage to their games this week. I wonder if Ana winning HOH would have better for both of them. Does Ana just do what she's told quietly, Holly doesn't spend all week holed up in HOH with Jackson, and neither ever sketch people out? Or does Ana try to save Sam again and switch the target to Nicole and Holly plays catty games with Kat and the whole thing just happens anyway?

- Anyway, I’m going to bed. gently caress these guys.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sam is my favorite player of the season despite me hating his loud Michael Scott routine at the start. It sounds like he's very intuitive and is good at reading people, plus he has Dadbod Strength that always embarrasses the gym guys.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think the best compliment to Sam's game is that all the Camp Comeback people agreed that Sam was the only person in the house who treated them just like every other player in the game and said he was playing the best social game.

Sam just had the bad luck of the wrong allies, this warped house dynamic, and not pushing hard enough to blow the house up in Week 4 when it turned out that was the only chance they had.

And yeah, his dad bod comp success has freaked out the prep freak dudes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Overnight House/Twitter update…

- Christie told Jack and Tommy that she knows she talks too much and has vowed to do it less and keep some stuff to herself. We’ll see. Also she might be OCD.
https://twitter.com/JokersBBUpdates/status/1156466975088005120

- Also snicker Christie told Jack that Ana has never had an orgasm. I find it really gross the way they talk about Ana and Kat’s sex lives so freely amongst each other, but Ana DID volunteer that info on feeds so I’m just kind of amused at the ego shot to Jack.

- I’m gonna miss Sam.
Sam: Are they watching us right now?
Kat: Yeah, probably. Makes sense because there’s that camera and then that one shows the other angle.
Sam: Shout out Bob.
Kat: Who’s Bob?
Sam: Just some guy who’s probably watching named Bob, he can say “oh, they shouted me out!”
Kat: Oh, nice.
Sam: Got you, fam.

- Christie didn’t sleep in HOH because of the “bed bug” Holly found. Most of the other HGs recognize that its probably not a bed bug because they found one and like only Holly has the problems.

- Sam had his “this might be my last time in the backyard” moment last night.

- Cliff pranked Jackson by gradually through the night adding more and more peanut butter jars into the fridge, and it was pissing Jackson off. Today he plans to hide them all. Take notes, Ana. That’s a “prank.”

- The Jacks game talk. Again Jackson pushes going after Christie and Jack says he can’t talk like that right now because he has to balance Christie/Ana or his game could blow up. He compares it to Jackson’s relationship with Kat/Holly. “Except I didn’t sleep with Christie.” Jackson poo poo talks Ana with all the “she’s trying to break me and Holly up” and “she flirts with everyone.” All the same stuff he, Holly, and Kat have been saying for days. Jackson thinks Ana poo poo talks him because he isn’t “wrapped around her finger.” Jackson rants at length about Ana and exes of his and how beautiful women are always jealous of him. Jack just nods along. Jackson randomly drops a “have your cake and eat it too” and Jack says he hates that phrase. Jack says he’s not going to “profile women anymore” and Jackson gets defensive. Jack says he just doesn’t want to talk about stuff like that. Jackson keeps trying to bury Christie saying she was covering her bases with Nick/Bella/Sam and wants Sam gone to “get rid of the witnesses”. Does Jackson just forget they were all doing that? Again, Jack just nods along. Jackson pushing HARD anti-Christie stuff. Jackson is COMPLETELY rewriting history and making it seem like Christie and Tommy have pushed all the anti-Nick/Bella/Sam stuff. Jackson gets ANGRY when he gets rolling. Or as he would say “aggressive.” Jack says there’s probably truth in both sides of it and they were pushing the targets on the trio as well. Jack, “God I think we’re playing this game right.” Jackson “reveals” that he talks as much as Christie IRL and that he’s “obnoxious” but he holds himself back here. He thinks he’s holding himself back.

- Tommy joins the Jacks and they discuss how they’ve all been playing Nick (but like phrase it so that they’re doing him a favor). Jack says he’s been talking to Nick like he’s the 7th to take shots and Tommy makes the obvious statement that they’re all playing everyone like that. This turns into a meeting of The 6 (after Jess, game master, leaves them alone). Jack reiterates that he’s been telling people The 6 is crumbling but its all game. They debate whether Nick is lying to him as they admit that they’re lying to him. Jackson confirms that if Nick wins they push him to take the shot at Cliff. “We’re agreed to not put him up, not that we wouldn’t put him out.” Christie very much agrees. No one is surprised by this. They break up the game talk. Jack whines about how much he hates being fake.

- Jess notes the 6 meeting to Nicole. Jess tells Nicole that Holly almost put her up and Ana wanted it. Nicole says Ana can be very mean. Tough week for Ana. They talk about how the 6 hold saving Nicole over her head so blatantly. Nicole says 2 of the 6 will regret saving her if she wins HOH.

- https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1156515509434757120

- https://twitter.com/chelseaperetti/status/1156314122645979137

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Afternoon House/Twitter Update… there was some game drama…

- https://twitter.com/CattyJargon/status/1156621271490158592

- Jackson doesn’t want to be portrayed as disrespectful to women.
https://twitter.com/bbclipshow/status/1156643548667604993

- Sam campaigned to Jess a bit. He basically owned that he targeted her but that it was early on and no one brought it up to her until he was the target. Sam pushes all the obvious stuff about the 6 and how they’re just stringing along everyone else. Jess basically countered with the fact that voting out Kat would hurt her as much if not more as voting out Sam. Which is pretty fair.

- Kat tells Tommy that Jackson has completely won him over this week and she’s turned around on him completely. I’m increasingly fearing this isn’t just rear end covering.

- Christie tells Tommy that she’s cool with Cliff, Jess, or Nicole winning HOH and throwing Jackson/Holly or Jack/Jackson up and letting “someone” go. Tommy adds Nick to the list of people to use to get the guys up. Tommy says that Jack basically confirmed that Holly/Jackson were scheming to get Nicole out and keep Sam/Nick around to go after them.

- Sam campaigned to Jackson, basically telling him the events of the last couple of weeks including Christie and Tommy forming a F5 with Sam/Nick/Bella and how Christie was telling Sam she wouldn’t use her power to save Jack/Jackson and would just say they bullied her. None of this is new info. Sam said all this at least as early as the blowup with Christie the other night and Christie’s already done damage control on it as just the stuff she said to placate people. But Jackson is often out of the loop and kind of an idiot so he finds it all very shocking. Jackson continued the revisionist history of how its only been Christie who ever wanted Sam, Nick, and Bella out and it was all to eliminate the witnesses to her game. I think he believes this nonsense. Jackson encourages Sam to call Christie out like he originally planned but Sam seems to have decided he doesn’t want that to be how he goes out. Tommy ends up breaking up this to rehearse for his “Flash Mob.” Which is both ridiculous and again symptomatic of the game being played. Christie and Tommy have always been about distracting people from playing the game with the “family” stuff.

- Holly and Kat poo poo talk Ana a bit and name themselves “Sweet and Savage.” Holly encourages Kat to flirt with Jack to make Ana freak out.

- Sam and Jackson back out of the Flash Mob. Sam says he’s too focused on his campaigning and eviction speech. Jackson just doesn’t want to do it.

- Nick seems like he may have seen the light as he tells Nicole that he’s keeping her and Cliff safe to the end and will take a shot at the 6. His tentative plans are Holly/Jackson noms with a Jack backdoor. Nick tells Nicole that Ana is gunning for her, but Nicole basically knew that already.

- Tommy and Christie are worried about Jackson but think even if he takes a shot at them this week they have her power and can survive it. They’re sketched out Sam isn’t campaigning to each other. They’ve caught onto that Kat, Holly, and Jackson all have connections outside the house. They float the idea of flipping the vote to gently caress with Jackson and Holly.

- A pissed off Jackson complains to Holly that they got played by Christie and that all his suspicions of her were confirmed by Sam. He recounts the Sam convo, or a version of it where Jackson finessed all this out of Sam. He also tells some lies like that Christie formed the F5 when Sam said Nick did. Kat is pissed and Jackson is pissed but Holly says they can’t vote out Kat. They curse and whine a bunch about how they should have put Nicole up and talked more and whose fault it is and blah blah blah. Jackson wants to go talk to Jack but Holly keeps pushing that they can’t vote Kat out and she’s a better asset to them. Jackson says he’ll do what she wants because he “respects” her so much. During this conversation both Jackson and Holly reposition themselves to have better camera angles. Holly doesn’t want Jackson to tell Jack because she’s worried he and Ana will flip the vote or tell Christie.

- Sam tells Ana about his talk with Jackson and that it went well. Ana wants Sam to talk to Jack and tell him the same stuff. Ana offers to lie on his behalf but Sam doesn’t want to complicate poo poo like that. Ana tries to be smooth talking about the "house dynamic" and how Sam will learn stuff when he gets out, but Sam basically just calls out that the 6 are obvious and he knows. Ana is shocked by this but confirms it, but she won't tell the name. "You wouldn’t know if we didn’t flip the vote.” Sam tells Ana all the same stuff about the Cliff week and that Christie has dropped Jack and Jackson’s names. Ana is mostly concerned if she’s dropped her name, but Sam says she hasn’t.

- Holly tells Kat the stuff Sam is telling about Christie (or a version) but downplays that Sam is really campaigning or anyone was considering it, instead saying Sam just wants to blow up Christie’s game before he goes.

- Jackson tells Jack the Sam stuff even though I’m pretty sure he promised Holly he wouldn’t. Jack behaves all weird as he often does. He agrees with stuff but doesn’t really say much and just kind of makes noises and jokes. He says he knew Christie was up to stuff but she won’t take a shot this early. Jackson says they hosed up letting Christie convince them to put up Kat and not Nicole, but Jack points out the plan was always to put Nick/Sam up and out. Jack says they were sketchy and Jack keeps doing the revisionist history. “Its the pot calling the kettle more black.” Jack says he’s true to th e6 and wishes everyone else was. Jackson says he is too, except that his gut was telling him not to trust Christie just lite it told him about Nick?bella. But… I thought that was Christie’s scheming? Jack is worried what Ana knows about Christie’s game. Ana then arrives to a locked HOH door and leaves after a brief hello. Jackson says Ana sketches him out. Jackson pushing hard that Jack can only trust him and not Christie and Ana. Jackson rants a bunch about what a great player he is and how he does everything for you.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Aug 1, 2019

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Evening Update...

- These douchebags are gonna turn into “fan favorites” with a portion of the audience that hates Christie so much that they’ll root for Jackson because he’s targeting her. The Jacks will somehow end up AFP.
https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto1/status/1156715953377488898

- Cliff talked some general blah blah with Holly. Holly buried Christie and Tommy to Cliff, which could have been a mistake. Cliff just basically does his malleable pawn thing.

- Holly joins the Jacks and tells Jack that Christie tried to form an alliance with Kat, Cliff, Jess, and Nicole (quasi true). Jack asks if Tommy was part of it but Holly isn’t sure and says she tried to check with Kat but she freaked out because Holly and promised not to tell anyone. Holly says Cliff confirmed that Christie is taking shots at the guys and he’s “worried.” Jack says they have to lay low because Christie has her power. Jack’s getting worked up now. The allude to YET ANOTHER loving NEW ALLIANCE of them, Tommy, Cliff, and Kat with Christie and Ana on the outs. Holly thinks they could have made history being the only loyal alliance from Day 1. There’s just so many things wrong with that. Holly says people want to weaken the 6 but “don’t have the balls” to take the Jacks so they’ll go after the girls. Didn’t the only person to take a shot put up the Jacks? Jackson says if he wins HOH he’s nomming Nicole/Kat and backdooring Christie. Jackson rambles about sharks and gets all worked up making his metaphors about killing stuff. Holly says Christie has said she doesn’t want to go to the end with couples.

Holly: And I’m sure she does the same poo poo talking about me to ya’ll. I’m assuming.
Jack: Yeah.
Jackson: No.
Jack: No. I’ve never heard her talk about anyone in the 6. Ever.
Holly: Oh. j/k.

Tommy and Ana break this up.

- https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1156714142113439744

- Sam campaigning to Christie. Its a lot of bullshit about how he wants to work with them and he’d put up Nick and whatever. All the generic stuff and they just bullshitted each other.

- Jackson lies about Sam’s campaign to Ana and Tommy saying it was just generic stuff. Ana knows this isn’t true, but its Ana. Tommy is upset Sam hasn’t campaigned to him, even though Tommy is totally against Sam and has been working to get him out for weeks.

- Kat baked cookies to campaign.

- Holly says her mom put coded messages in her HOH letter.

- https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1156705233910632449

- Jackson, Holly, and Ana are talking about Sam’s campaigning. Jackson’s lying about it and Ana knows he’s lying so it results in a hilariously awkward exchange.

Jackson: You’re sketching me out.
Ana: I think I’m sketching myself out.
Jackson: What’d he tell you in your campaign?
Ana: What did he tell you?
Jackson: I just told you!
Ana: I don't know.
Jackson: I'm confused. I'm very confused.
Ana: Me too. Just nevermind.

- Tommy says he’s gonna wander around Sam to see if he campaigns to him. Tommy is loving weird.

- Christie and Sam are still talking but its about KFC.

- Christie is finally done with the Sam talk and tells the couples about it. She doesn’t know it but this is basically damage control because she owns that she had an alliance with the Nella trio and did tell Sam that she wanted the Jacks out and wasn’t going to use her power but that she was just telling him what he wanted to hear. I doubt it will change Jackson’s mind but it might matter to Jack, and she’s told him this stuff before. They all say how much they love Sam and Jackson all “aggressively” tells them not to make jokes or anything tomorrow.

- Sam tells Nicole about what’s going on so if she or Cliff get wind that the vote is flipping its for real.

- Kat is filling Jess in on her suspicions about Ana, both real and imagined. Jess tells Kat that Sam told her about Gr8ful and Unde9able. Kat and Jess don’t think the alliance was ever really real because they could never get in the same room together. Idiots. Kat says Christie and Jackson are both rubbing a lot of people the wrong way and the 6 are kind of crumbling. Kat says something is going on but she doesn’t know what it is. She stubbles around the Christie/Sam/power story but doesn’t really know what she’s talking about and Jess actually seems to have more info. They talk a lot but I gotta be honest, I find it hard to listen to Jess. She meanders.

- Ana tells Holly that she knows Sam told Jackson and he was supposed to tell Jack. Holly pretends to not know what Ana is talking about. Holly says Christie came up to “get ahead” of it. Ana is confused and doesn’t know who to believe. Holly is scared of their 6 turning on each other. Ana says Christie could have just been playing Sam but Holly shoots it down.

- Tommy tells Jack that something was wrong in the HOH. Jack says something is going on but he doesn’t know what. Tommy says he’s not doing anything so he knows it can’t be about him. Jack tells Tommy he loves him.

- Tommy’s dumb “flash mob” happens. I ts identical to all the rehearsals and not actually a “flash mob” and I don’t know what the gently caress. They’re very proud and think it could go viral. Do you care? Fine, here.

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1156734717997268994

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Sam campaigns to Jack. Jack says Jackson has told him about the Christie stuff, but Sam says it wasn’t really his intention to campaign with that but Jackson asked. Sam says he doesn’t know if Christie was playing him rom the start or what but he’s telling the truth so he’s fine saying all this. He goes over the whole story again and reiterates at the end that for all he knows Christie was playing him and was always loyal to them, he’s just telling his side of the story. There’s also a lot of blah blah about loyalties and targets. Sam says he, Nick, and Bella had numerous conversations about taking Jack and Co out. Jack kind of crushes Sam and just says that he’s an awesome guy but their games never “linked up”. He calls Sam’s campaign “well warranted” and “an interesting viewpoint” and respects that he’s not trying to just burn Christie down. Jack asks if Sam is gonna talk to Tommy and Sam says yes but he won’t tell him the story. Jack says he knows Sam has Ana’s back and they have similar sense of humor. Sam, “She laughs at everything I say and that makes me feel good.” Jack rambles about how much it “tears him apart” that Sam might go because he’s such a good guy and player. He starts yelling as he does when he’s awkward. Jack says he wants to take time to process the Christie information because his “blood bails” and he wants to “jump the rail and tackle Christie.” Weird. Sam says he respects whatever Jack decides as long as it’s best for his game.

- Holly and Jackson telling Kat that Christie is the devil. Kat is just kind of exasperated. Jackson is of course eating and making a racket. Blah blah blah vote blah blah blah Jackson insults Jess blah blah blah Sis. Kat again covers her rear end saying that if Christie ever comes to her saying she wants Jackson out she’ll just agree so don’t think anything of it.

- Nick tells Tommy that he’d always have his and Christie’s backs if the 6 split. Nick says he’s not mad at Tommy selling him out because he sold Sam out too and its just what you gotta do. Nick says Christie’s going to hurt her game telling people like him that she doesn’t want to go to 6 with the showmances. I forgot how much I hate Nick. Just listening to him kiss rear end and whine. Nick assures Tommy that if an outsider wins HOH he and Christie have nothing to worry about. Jess joins and before I can flip away Nick says he’s never heard anyone say “wicked” before.

- Jackson asks Sam if he told Ana that he knows about the Christie stuff. Sam confirms. Jackson says she asked him and he lied because he gave his word to Sam he wouldn’t tell anyone. Sam says he’ll clean it up with Ana. Jackson repeatedly says he “isn’t upset” but is also yelling. Jackson says Ana also asked in front of Holly and its not his place to tell Holly either. Jack JUST told Sam that Jackson told Holly. Now Jackson’s just ranting and yelling about Christie again and how smart he is and has always been onto her and always trusted Sam and Nick and Bella. He’s become as exhausting as Christie. Sam’s worried about Christie getting wind of this stuff and “manifesting” and creating a scene. Jackson rambles about how concise a talker he is and how he used to bullshit his speeches in pre-law.

Sam: Didn’t you say you had ADD?
Jackson: I’ve never had ADD.
Sam: ADHD? You said you had something where you were super focused.
Jackson: Yeah… prescription. But like…
fish
Jackson: Um, it was very, very legitimate, Sam.

- Kat telling Nicole that she was a willing pawn of Holly’s so she shouldn’t see her going up as an attack on their side. Kat makes it come off like she did it in part to keep Nicole off the block and avoid her possibly going. Nicole sadly seems to buy it. Kat says she’s coming clean because Sam is saying that the 6 will pick them off one by one so she wants it to be clear this wasn’t that. Kat carries baggage of the 6 saying that its possible that they pick them off but she sees cracks. Kat says she’s mostly concerned with Holly and Jackson, and Nicole says she loves Holly and says they’re a good match (but noticeably doesn’t register an opinion of Jackson).

- I’m exhausting listening to Jackson rant about Christie and it’s not gonna stop any time soon…

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- You know, the implication of this JUST occurred to me.
https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1156748416887619585

- Jackson and Ana talked about the thing. They both agreed they believed Sam. Ana asks what Jack said and Jackson said “he didn’t say poo poo” and that Ana should talk to him. Ana wants to flip the votes but Jackson says they need Kat more. Ana says she’s worried Kat would put her up and Jackson lies and says she wouldn’t. Jackson says he’s been suspicious of Christie for weeks. Jackson rambles about how much he respects women and how he can’t stand for anyone besmirching his reputation and he’s only “aggressive.”

- Sam tells Holly the thing. Jackson joins. Holly says she wish she knew this before noms.

- Ana talks to Jack about the thing. Ana says she believes it and asks if he does. Jack wonders if its true why does Sam not want Christie to know until after he’s gone? Jack, “Get what I’m saying?” Ana, “No.” Jack says its suspicious that Sam just tells people about it now but Ana says he told her a few days ago (this is a lie and Sam specifically asked her not to do this). Jack says its good to know that Christie was willing for him to go up, but that its gotta be taken in context and shouldn’t be acted on. He doesn’t want to bust up the 6 but says its good to know Christie’s been doing stuff. Ana asks if its getting blown out of context, and Jack says “it is and it isn’t.” Jack wants to talk to Tommy about it. He compares it too Fessy putting Scottie up. That’s forced but I suppose not entirely inaccurate.

- Jack (w/ Ana) tells Tommy the thing. Jack says he thinks its being blown out of proportions and isn’t big enough to him to matter. Tommy figured it was something about Sam going after Christie and that’s why Sam hadn’t campaigned to him yet. Jack seems put out about the “Christie said she’d say Jack and Jackson bullied her to use the power” part, which is actually kind of understandable since only Jackson was. But in Christie’s defense she was really only placating Sam and she was always telling Tommy she’d have to use it to save Jack. Jack thinks Sam doesn’t want this to get out because he thinks Christie will blow it up and reveal the whole truth. Tommy doesn’t like that Jackson kept this from him, but Jack defends him and says he was just respecting Sam’s wishes. Tommy says Jackson was “mouthy” with Christie that week so she could have said this stuff.

- Holly tells Jackson they should sit on this thing and "vengeance will be served at the right time. When we can.” Holly says that Tommy can’t know about the thing or else they’re hosed. Kat asks if Jack and Ana would tell him. Holly, “Yeah, I think they’re both stupid.” They poo poo talk Ana some. Kat says they should keep Nicole to take her out. Really? You need a patsy to take out Ana?

- Nicole, Jess, and Cliff discuss the obvious drama in the 6 and say as long as it doesn’t involve them its good. Cliff says he’s trying to help push the 6 breakup along. Cliff says they have to keep “playing ball” with the 6 next week because of Christie’s power. BOOOOOO CLIFF! He says the silver lining is that at least they’ll be able to watch the 6 come into jury one by one whining about being betrayed. BOOOOO CLIFF! Cliff is the suckiest “make jury” floater ever.

- Jackson asks Jack if he told Tommy that they know Christie tried to make an alliance with the floaters. Jack says no. Jackson says Kat confirmed that Tommy was in on it. Again, this isn’t really real and Holly swore to Kat she wouldn’t tell anyone because Kat totally spiced it up. Jackson says he needs Jack to “let him in his head.” Jack reluctantly admits he told Tommy about the thing. Jackson thinks that could gently caress them but Jack says he won’t tell Christie. Jackson’s not happy and says Sam’s one thing was Christie not knowing. Jack claims this is all a test to see if Tommy tells Christie. Jackson says they’re “looking at the final 20 seconds of a time bomb.” Jack says he’s trying to see if they can keep Tommy and get rid of Christie. Jackson says out of respect for Sam “and his family” he doesn’t want “it to reign fire” before he walks out the door. “I’m not talking to you like a child.” They bro hug and fist bump.

- Sam tells Tommy about the thing. Tommy basically says “nice story, why does that mean I should keep you?” Tommy gives him poo poo about “having a hand in Cliff’s noms” which Tommy’s been obsessed with since then. Sam says he sorta did, even though he really didn’t. That pleases Tommy because he likes being right. Sam does all the usual campaigning stuff about being a target and loyal and a weapon.

Sam: If I were to stay and Christie were to win I’d be hosed.
Tommy: You’re hosed anyway.

Tommy’s getting really mean the longer he’s in there.

- Jackson tells Holly that Jack told Tommy about the thing. Jackson says if Christie finds out they’ll know where Tommy lies. Holly, “Tommy lies with Christie.” Jackson wants Kat to go to Christie and try and form the floater alliance so they can catch her. That’s entrapment and Kat doesn’t want to do it. Kat tells Holly and Jackson that they’re probably America’s Favorite. The Douche couple doubt that and Jackson correctly says he might be the most hated.

- I stopped listening to Tommy/Sam and there was extended fish but somehow the conversation has come to Tommy saying he wants Kat out because he found out she’s a trio with Holly and Jackson and they know each other. Sam is now thinking he could flip Christie, Jack, and Ana against Jackson and Holly. Sam says they can use him to go after Jackson and Holly and Tommy says he’s “sold.” How the hell did that happen? They get sidetracked with Sam saying he was loyal and Tommy continuing to insist he wasn’t because of stuff he did AFTER they betrayed him. Sam finally traps Tommy and gets him to admit he was in conversations where Sam’s name was brought up so Sam had no responsibility to stop Cliff from making a move he wanted to make anymore than Tommy had a responsibility to stop the talks of him as a target. Tommyy begrudgingly concedes that and they part on amicable terms.

- Jack is whining to Jackson because he’s mad that they couldn’t pull it out like Level 6. Jackson points out Lvel 6 didn’t stay together. Jack says “not because of illegitimacy” but because they sucked.

- Ana just tried to “prank” Jack by changing shirts with Holly and then hiding around a corner to scare him, but not only were the two girls wearing different pants… and Holly doesn’t sound at all like Ana but was calling Jack.. but he watched the whole thing set up on the HOH camera. Then we get fish because Ana just pulls her shirt off like there aren’t cameras.

- Sam tells Nick about all the people he’s told about the thing. He’s worried Christie might have an idea of it. He asks Nick if he sold him out to Christie and Nick says he didn’t. He did. Christie says Jackson is freaking out so if Nick hears about a vote flip he should go with it. Sam says this whole thing just kind of spiraled into chaos but he’s having fun and even though he still thinks he’s going home he’s giving it his best shot. Then they frantically strategize.

- Tommy gets unreasonably upset about how bad Cliff’s canned chili was. He says it tastes like dog food and Jack calls him out that he doesn’t actually know what dog food tastes like. Tommy doesn’t trust canned meats because he can’t understand how meat can spoil in a week in the fridge but last on a shelf. Christie asks if he’d eat canned chicken soup and Tommy says no. Ana’s really shockingly dumb but Tommy is low key stupid.

- Sam and Nick fill Cliff in on everything that’s happening.

- I guess the reason that Tommy is so convinced that the “3mance” know each other is because Jackson was telling a story about some guy who had a jet ski accident and Kat knew the guy. But there was also some moment last night where they let the “3mance” name slip in front of him so that might have tipped him off. I’m not sure Tommy wasn’t just placating Sam but he does seem to have his radar up about Kat’s relationship with Jackson/Holly.

https://twitter.com/lalalalickit/status/1156777146632888321

- The 6 are randomly bashing Nicole, but in a weirdly passive aggressive way. Like she’s sweet, but they’ still weirdly convinced she’s some master manipulator causing all kinds of poo poo? Its incoherent.

- My hands actually do hurt. Maybe I do have carpal tunnel.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

- Tommy gave Christie a head’s up that Sam is throwing her under the bus in his campaigns but didn’t give her much more than that except an assurance that Sam was going home. It was a rushed conversation while everyone was socializing. Christie wasn’t happy at how many people know and were keeping it from her.

- Yay, Jess?
https://twitter.com/CattyJargon/status/1156622003018670080

- Jackson says Cliff knows he’s the rogue vote so Christie told him. Holly yells at Jackson that she told him not to tell anyone. Jackson, “I didn’t! She found out anyway!” Because you told her, dingus. You were really proud of it. Jackson says Cliff also told her Christie’s targeting her. Jackson’s scared and Holly says she is too. Jackson says they’re getting the same info about Christie from Sam, Nick, Cliff, and Kat. Holly tells Jackson Christie is crying because she sensed energy. Jackson, “Boo loving hoo!” “Self evict! She can self evict or I’ll send her home!” Holly tells Jackson not to be the only one attacking her and carrying a pitchfork.

- Tommy and Ana joins. Ana says Christie’s freaking out. Jackson, “That sucks!” Ana says she’s “feeling Sam’s weird energy.” Jackson, “She’ll get over it.” Holly was in the room but didn’t notice. Ana says part of this is because she’s out of control of the game. Tommy agrees. Tommy says Sam’s “making a mess” and they’re going to have to deal with it when he’s gone. Jackson says Sam’s not making the mess, he’s just revealing it. Tommy says Sam’s made all 5 of them party to lying to her about this. Jackson, “Lying about finding out her lies?” He’s yelling at Tommy. Tommy says Sam’s going anyway but they have to keep playing the game so they should just tell Christie and deal with it now. Jack joins. Holly “feels the opposite” but when Tommy wants her to expand she’s got nothing. Tommy says he’ll do whatever the majority wants but this isn’t black and white and they should hear Christie’s side of things and it will show her they trust her. Tommy says they’ve only known for 5 hours and Christie’s already crying. Holly doesn’t think its worth causing an uproar and risking Sam staying. Jackson says he rather “see Christie squirm” than risk Kat going home. Holly’s really worked up about this.

Jack points out that along with Sam’s story Christie talked them out of that week with Cliff. Tommy agrees that’s part of the story and she saved them that week. Holly says Jack would have never gone home regardless. But wouldn’t that mean one of them would? Jack says they love Christie and she loves them, she probably talked too much, but telling her tonight or tomorrow won’t make a huge difference. Tommy’s cool with that, he just didn’t want to keep it a secret because that will divide the 6. Tommy says that he’s always been about the 8/6 and he’d stick up for any of them as much as she would for Christie.

They see Sam sitting alone staring at the watchacallit face board and they all go “awww” and Holly goes down to mend her guilty conscience.

Jack says the whole thing is sketchy with Sam having all kinds of rules about what they can’t say. Jackson, “At the end of the day Sam didn’t have to tell us.” Tommy says he’s trying to save himself. Jackson starts ranting that they should just respect Sam’s wishes enough to not “put him in the middle of poo poo”. Tommy agrees but says he doesn’t respect someone who is trying to blow up someone’s game so he doesn’t feel like he owes Sam his word. Jackson, “If you want tell Christie, tell Christie.” Tommy says he isn’t. Tommy says as long as he can go to bed knowing the plan is to tell her tomorrow he’s fine. Jackson, “Just not before he leaves.” Tommy’s fine with that. Tommy and Jack both joke that Christie knows something’s up and its gonna be awkward. Then they pat themselves on the backs about how awesome they all are.

- Meanwhile Christie is melting down to Jess, Nicole, and Nick that something is going on. Jess says that even if something is she’s got HOH and 7 days guaranteed to figure it out, plus her power. Christie says she needs to be by herself for the next 5 days and not speak to anyone and let “the universe take to her” because she hasn’t been able to “hear” for awhile. “I sound so weird.” At least you’re not running for President on the energy of love. Christie doesn’t like people lying to her. Nick asks if she could just be getting paranoid “again” but Christie says someone told her it was real and that they’d tell her tomorrow. Nick, “Thanks. I rather not know until tomorrow.”

- Holly appears to be trying to give Sam a “Let Death Take You”. Sam’s fighting and says if he has Cliff, Jackson, Nick, Nicole, and Jess he has it. Holly says Jess would never vote out Kat. Sam asks what people are saying to her but Holly says no one cares what the HOH wants this week. Sam, “Wasn’t that everyone was mad about during Nick’s HOH?” Holly complains that that Christie was able to do whatever she wanted. Holly says she’s scared about the game getting nasty and hard now. She really goes on and on about how messed up its gonna get and she doesn’t like that. She’s worried about playing Big Brother

- Tommy, Jack and Ana alone.
Tommy: Jack, I believe that she has your back.
Jack: I know she does.
Tommy: I don’t think this is about you.
Jack: It’s about him. And he’s trying to leverage it. And he’s been manipulative in game since Day 1.

Tommy is glad that they don’t think he’s nuts. Ana, “So what do we do?” Jack finds the alliance thing suspicious that it just popped up and Sam didn’t say it to him (that came from Kat). Jack says there’s no benefit to keeping Sam and Tommy agrees. Jack says if the poo poo hits the fan they have Cliff and Kat, but they have Nick. Jack says he doesn’t know what to do and was just sitting alone talking to himself earlier. Jack doesn’t doubt that Christie said the things Sam says she said but as Tommy points out, she also saved them all at the end of the week. Tommy points out that Jackson was yelling at her that week and they all know that he “has his aggressive side” that rubs people wrong. He thinks people were complaining with Christie about Jackson and now they’re running to him and selling her out. They all agree the other source for this stuff is Kat. Tommy thinks Holly and Jackson are protecting Kat because they’re worried the vote will flip. They agree they can’t keep Sam because it would just open the game up for Nick, Sam, and Cliff. Jack says Jackson is trying to create a rift, and maybe Christie too. Tommy wants to keep the 6 together and doesn’t want to pick sides. Jack says the “best sacrifice” to make would be to “ditch Jackson and Holly”. Jack, “I don’t want to lose him but he’s working so loving hard for this,” Jack says he wants them to know he’s “here” but Tommy says he wishes he stuck up with him a little bit because he was arguing with Jackson alone. Jack appreciates the honesty and says he just didn’t know where he was until this conversation. Ana just says it has nothing to do with her. Tommy says they and Holly are all in the same position. Tommy says Christie will be ok with this later if they’re honest with her but someone is going to have to take the blame for keeping the secret. Jack again proposes tossing Jackson and Holly under the bus. They debate if they can get Nick back. Tommy thinks Jess would side with Christie. Jack is worried about Kat. Ana doesn’t like the numbers on this. Tommy says Cliff is playing Jackson and he’s the only person Jackson talks game with outside the 6. Jack jokes that Cliff is behind all this. Tommy agrees. Wait, they’re serious? Holy poo poo, they are! Tommy says Cliff is playing Jackson and Christie against each other. Tommy reveals that Cliff has a “Southerners” alliance with Jackson, Holly, and Kat but then sold out Jackson and Holly during his HOH. Holly arrives so they quickly end the conversation.

Ana: Wait, what are we going to tell Christie? I’m so confused.

- Brainiacs.
https://twitter.com/VOMinorities/status/1156840700908048385

- Jackson tells Sam he respects him and he wishes he had a time machine, but he’ll make Sam proud. Sam says if its not going to save him then he doesn’t want it to blow up so just tell people to drop it. He just wants a calm, good exit. Jackson pats himself on the back about how honorably he’s treated Sam’s request.

- Christie still melting down to Nick and Jess. Christie says she wishes someone would just call her out so she could deal with it. Nick says no one outside the 6 will do that because they have the power and they’re scared. Christie says she hates that and hates her position. Jess, “It can’t be too bad, you’re in the majority.” Some real privilege checking happening in here. Christie says she wants to hear the universe and god talk to her again. Then Jess and Nick start reading Bible verses to Christie.

- Jack and Tommy discussing the theory that Cliff is masterminding it. Tommy wants to deal with this now before HOH because it will be shady if they reveal it after if she wins. He compares it to what Nick did. Tommy says he’s heard Christie talk about Jackson “but its not a lot, just paranoia” and she’s never said Jack’s name. Jack says he doesn’t want to play the game with Jackson, he wants to play with Tommy. Tommy is relieved to hear that because there’s obvious red flags with Jackson and he was scared Jack couldn’t see them. “The way he talks to women.” Jack points out he does nice things too. Tommy doesn’t want to have to deal with them hating each other. Christie interrupts to say good night and say she needs to take some time to herself, ditch the FOMO, get herself back in touch with the universe, and hear god. Also she’s eating pizza REALLY loud. Christie leaves and Tommy and Jack say how much they want to tell her. Tommy says if the tell her it should come from Jack. Jack agrees but says if he does that “no more Jackson.”

Tommy: I wonder if there’s a way we could communicate to her without…
Jack: Without her flipping poo poo?

- Jacksons doing this creepy rolling pin erotic massage thing he does to Holly. He says he’s sick of Tommy pushing for Christie. “I don’t want to say I told you so.” Holly says to “store it” and makes a bunch of gun metaphors. I think it’s rubbing off. Jackson starts YELLING that its easy to do when you’re not Christie’s target. Jackson is straight up SCREAMING at Holly.

Jackson: If you had someone NAME DROPPING you for the last month! In our 6! Someone who has everyone in this house wrapped around her finger like Christie!
Holly: I know.
Jackson: Who has Jack! Who has Tommy! Who has Sis! Who has everyone BUT me and you!
Holly: I know.
Jackson: Telling people on the other side of the house that I was the rogue vote! Telling people that I’m tight with Jack, that I’m a strong come…
Holly: I told you not to tell anyone about the vote.
Jack: gently caress IT! IT DON’T WANT TO HEAR I TOLD YOU SO! I DON’T!
Holly: I’m not. Its just… I just heard you say I told you so… but… moving forward the littlest things can turn into big things. Like telling Jack about the vote.

Jackson’s not hearing this and says there’s lots of stuff he could have and should have done that he didn’t because of other people. Who would have thought Jackson couldn’t own the fact that he blew up his game? Jackson says they need to “lock it in” with Cliff tomorrow. Holly doesn’t want to act like they’re “using” him but also don’t want to act like they “need” him. Wouldn’t want him thinking it was an equal partnership. Holly, “How many times did Sis show you her loving vagina tonight?”

Hilariously Christie (w/ Ana) interrupts this to rant about the universe and her crying. Still eating pizza really loud. They say good nights and I love you.

Jackson: Can’t trust nobody!
Holly: I think the universe is disappointed in her.
Jackson: Yeah, I am too.

Jackson and Holly say that they believe the emotions are real but that Christie believes “false truths” inside her head. That’s an unfamiliar feeling to these two. Holly talks more about Ana’s vagina.

- Ana is telling Christie that she wants to tell her about the Sam stuff. Christie says if Sam’s going who cares what he wants? Ana says none of the rest of the 5 want anything to blow up. She’s stealth whispering. Christie says she doesn’t have to tell her. She calls Sam a “pussy” and “coward.” Christie rants about him not giving up his bed to Holly. “He’s not even a man.” Ana says its not a big deal because they all believe Christie. Christie says he’s scared of her making him look like an idiot to the country. “You literally have no balls.” Ana says the Jacks should be the ones who talk to her. Christie says if Jack doesn’t tell her he doesn’t trust her. Ana says he does. Ana feels bad because she knows Christie would tell her if the situation is reversed. Christie says its enough proof to her that its bullshit because Sam’s too much of a coward to say it. “He doesn’t deserve to play this game alongside me.” The poo poo talking is getting bad enough for fish. It’s purely coming from Christie.

Back from fish and a brief talk with kat, Christie’s ranting about Sam more. Christie says if he was a man he’d let her know but he doesn’t want to look like a fool and leave “with no face.” Christie says she wants to go back and redo her goodbye message. Ana says its really not bad because she was telling Sam what he wanted to hear.

The weird thing is this is literally the thing Christie and Sam were screaming at each other over a couple of days ago. They already had this fight. They’re all just so bad at this they don’t remember.

- Jackson is telling Holly that he finally got through to Jackson tonight that he can’t trust Christie and he wasn’t buying Tommy’s defenses. It would be amazing that Jackson always has the wrong read of people exceptt that its always just the “they believe me” one. Holly hopes Jack didn’t take it too hard because he’s emotional. Jackson says he’ll keep him grounded.

- Ana breaks and tells Christie what Sam said. Christie - being the only person in the house who can keep track of her poo poo - correctly points out he already told everyone that and they fought about it. Christie is now amused and saying this isn’t even a big deal. “He’s such a loser.” Christie says she’s been so honest to everyone and has nothing to hide.

- Holly and Jackson are literally making out while making fun of Christie. It’s weird. Holly, “I love her, so it’s weird just dogging her.” You could just not be a mean girl. Jackson says they’re the only people who are realistic in this game. Jackson has been racking his brain to think of things to justify calling him disrespectful to women. Holly says the only thing she can think of is how he treats Kat. Jackson, “Even then that’s only aggressive!”

Holly: I mean, like… you do tell a lot of douchey frat boy stories from college but they’re not degrading to women… which… they are… a little… much sometimes.

- Jack compliments Jess that she’s handling slop much better than the guys last week. That’s 109% correct. They all are. Jess, Sam, Nicole. I barely remember they’re Have Nots. They never whine. The cool kids were being tortured by it.

- Tommy, Jack, and Ana getting all worked up about Cliff’s evil scheming. Tommy feels them in on how Cliff doesn’t like the way Jackson treats Kat or plays the game. They float the idea of voting out Kat. They’re whispering and don’t have their mics attached properly so its hard to hear but they’re debating the pros and cons. Tommy says if they know this has to happen why not do it now? Tommy says they’d have to find a way to get Sam and Christie on the same team. Ana says Christie won’t want to flip and that its too soon t divide the house. Jack says he’ll set Cliff on fire. They say they need Nick to win HOH so he can get Cliff out and they can solve all their problems. They’re soooo stupid.

They’re briefly interrupted by Kat and Jess. When they leave Jack mocks them foreign idiots and Ana giggles uncontrollably. Tommy says Kat was crying over the way Jackson treated her last week and she and Christie had conversations about it comforting her. Tommy’s saying Kat’s the one telling Jackson this stuff. Ana reminds them of Kat working both sides the other night (the same night Ana was). They decide if they win HOH they’re putting Cliff and Kat up. Good deal, Cliff. Ana, “Did we swear on the Bible?’ Now Jack wants to put up Jess… now Nicole… Now Nicole/Kat with a Cliff backdoor? Nick is off the radar. Ok, they’re backdooring Cliff. Maybe. If Nick wins. Tommy thinks if they do that they can fix the 6! Ana of all people shoots that down.

Nicole was briefly eavesdropping on this conversation but I can barely hear them so I can’t imagine she heard anything.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Welp Jackson went and spilt his guts to Jack about poo poo not making sense and what other people were telling him, then basically confirmed to Jack that Holly and Kat had a pre-game thing going on and of course after this Jack told Tommy and they both told Christie and a flip was in the process of happening when the feeds cut so... GET READY!

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
If we’re really losing a character like Kat we better get a goddamn alliance civil war.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wow.

Well losing Kat would suck for the show/feed's entertainment value but but then again so would losing Sam. But that's what you get for volunteering as a pawn. BB101 wins out again.

As much as I love watching the feeds its fun to not know what's gonna happen going into a live show.

It would be interesting to see how Holly and Jackson react to a Kat blindside. There's been a lot of tension between them the last couple of days and Holly clearly thinks Jackson's been misplaying everything and talking too much while Jackson blames Holly for not putting Nicole up like he wanted. I could see that relationship ending over this. Jackson broke up with Holly because she made fun of his weight and Holly's a glorified floater. That's combustible if the right/wrong person wins HOH.

For once I don't know who goes up next week.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Aug 1, 2019

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

For once I don't know who goes up next week.
Since we're in the hell dimension, Jack wins and puts up Nicole and Sam, backdoors Cliff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Lets play catchup…

- After morning wake up Jackson heads to the target room to try and push Jackson, Tommy, and Ana again on “gently caress Christie.” This time they push back way more, even Ana. Ana says she doesn’t feel like Sam’s story shows Christie going against them so Jackson says he has like 4 different sources telling him stuff. Jackson clearly doesn’t like that and mopes off. Jack, Tommy, and Ana note Jackson’s unhappiness and compliment themselves for being so smart. They’re further sketched out by Jackson quoting sources he won’t reveal. They try and figure out how they can tell Christie without it blowing up before HOH. Jack says the only thing that concerns him is Christie forming an alliance with the outsiders. They again rationalize that Cliff is somehow the center of all this. They’re so stupid. Jack says he’s been wrestling with Jackson’s pushing against the 6 all week but didn’t know what to do. Jack and Tommy go back and forth with their desire to fix the 6 and their awareness they can’t get Jackson and Christie on the same page. Tommy doesn’t like that Jackson and Holly are fine putting them in a spot where they have to lie to Christie. Jack basically says he can’t personally target Jackson but he’s fine with the rest of them doing it. Tommy, “Its not fair.” Man, why can’t the Big Brother game just be easy and pose no challenges? They agree to tell Christie and then debate whether to tell her before the HOH lockdown (every Thursday they get locked down for awhile as production sets up the show downstairs). Ana argues Christie won’t care about the Sam stuff, which she knows because she already told Christie and she didn’t care. They end the talk mocking Cliff for sport. Because they’re assholes and bullies.

https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1156980576198516736

I hate listening to those people talk, especially Jack.

- Jackson tells Holly that Jack, Tommy, and Ana are “loving bullshit” and sticking up for Christie. Holly, “WHAT IS loving WRONG WITH THEM!” Jackson mocks Ana. Jackson, “I’m gonna explode!” Holly says Ana doesn’t know everything but they’re going to hold that back.

- Jack and Tommy (and “#LeaningSis”) fill Christie in on all the Sam stuff, but holds back most of the stuff about Jackson targeting her. Christie, “Didn’t we talk about this the other night?” YES, you did! I hate Christie but I think I keep coming back to begrudgingly rooting for her because she’s the only one with a brain. They just keep farting and burping and gulping during this and its gross to hear. Christie keeps arguing on her defense and combatting stuff and calling thing lies but Jack just wants to get through this before HOH lockdown. Christie rants about what a “pussy” Sam is. “But I literally knew that,” There’s not gonna be a lot of friends amongst this cast after it. Christie puts on a BIG show about what a lie it is that she said she’d “pull the bully card” when she absolutely did say that. Christie’s called Sam a “pussy” like 50 times during this. “His poor wife, he’s not even a man.” These people are incredibly vile. I don’t think Jack and Tommy are getting Sam and Christie on the same side.

- Christie rambles to Holly about energies and doubts. If Holly’s smart she knows Christie knows. Christie continues to rant about Sam and Holly agrees along. Ana was in this but I never noticed her.

- Sam tells Nicole that he’s debating just openly targeting Christie since she has no problem doing it to him. Nicole encourages him to do what he thinks is the best move. Sam, “I’m gonna go do that.” Nicole, “Oh gosh.” Sam then marches into he target room, tells Jack, Tommy, and Cliff that he’s targeting Christie, says “Capesh?”, and goes back to Nicole saying “I did it.”

Nicole: And then you just walked out?
Sam: Yeah.
Nicole: laughs. Sam!
Sam: Are you getting nervous?
Nicole: Yeah. laughs Extremely.

Sam: It didn’t work, but it was fun.
Nicole: Welcome to Biiig Brotherrr!

Sam and Nicole are very amusing joking about whether or not Sam is a disaster. But I enjoy self deprecation and self awareness. Nicole is ironing Sam’s shirt. “I don’t want you to have wrinkles if you’re going to be telling people off.”

- Jack walked in on Holly and Christie talking which led to him telling Tommy he has to confess to Jackson before i all blows up, especially since Holly probably knows now. Tommy says its a tightrope.

- After HOH lockdown Holly tells Jackson about her talk with Christie. She doesn’t appear to have picked up on Christie knowing. Holly says Christie’s trying to just defuse everything before she knows what it is. Holly is stupid and Christie is a good bullshitter. Holly and Jackson think they’re still good since they have multiple sources (that they won’t share with their alliance). Holly says to keep being her best friend. Jackson says he’s putting Christie/Nicole or Christie/Sis up. That’s idiotic. Holly seems to agree but just sighs.

- BB has a hard time evicting Holly from the HOH. She should have been gone before the HOH lockdown but she was still holding conversations and packing up and reading her letter and showing picturesto the camera. BB announces “PLEASE LEAVE THE HOH BEDROOM SO WE CAN PREPARE IT FOR THE NEXT HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD” and she keeps showing pictures so they went to fish to tell her to get the gently caress out. I thought it summed up Hollys HOH well.

- Holly makes a scene that her HOH food has been opened but says she just wants to make sure it wasn’t tampered with. Half of her ice cream has been eaten and she hasn’t had any. “What the gently caress!?” Holly walks around the house asking who ate her ice cream. She claims she’s upset because she wanted to share it with everyone. Jack, “It was David!” Holly, “Definitely David!” Holly continues her interrogation tour. Holly says she thinks someone is loving with her. Holly, “On my dad’s birthday! Some conspiring bitch!” Holly’s playing it like a big joke but she’s been walking around the house asking people for like 20 minutes now.

- Christie and Sam run into each other and hug and say its all a game and they love each other.

- Ana tells Tommy and Christie that Jackson is really upset. Tommy tells Christis to stay cool if Sam does anything. Christie asks if he’s planning something but Tommy says its too late and Ana says his speech is gonna be light. Jack joins and calls Sam “a gently caress.” Jack says it had to be Jackson who ate Holly’s ice cream. Ana agrees. They say how stupid it is Holly is making a scene. Jack calls her “butt hurt.”

- Jack and Ana talk about how the 6 are divided now and dance around that its done. They see they need to win HOH “or Nick”. Jack says Jackson’s “being a gently caress” and wants that Holly is “in on it.”

- Jackson decides to put the last nail in his coffin and tells Jack he doesn’t trust Tommy and Ana. He says Tommy is forming side stuff with Christie and Ana is trying to split him and Holly. Jack throws Michie (it really is confusing when they’re talking to each other to type both Jack and Jackson) a lifeline and says he thinks Cliff and Kat are just manipulating him to break up the 6 and that Christie has his back and wants the 6. Jackson says Nick and Sam have told him stuff with Cliff and Kat and if its all an act its a conspiracy on the levels of JFK. He says they’ve been telling him this stuff in Week 2 before the 6 was a thing (it was a thing in W1) and reveals that Kat and Holly know each other from outside the house and “planned to come in here.” Jackson says he knows Jack has “blind faith” in Tommy, Christie, and Ana (then why’d you just trash them?) and that he doesn’t want the 6 to break up but they need to be realistic. Jackson insists that it not being true would be some grand conspiracy that makes no sense. He tells Jack that he’s playing with his emotions and it will get him killed. “You need to be unwaveringly loyal to your people but need to be able to break it off at the drop of a hat.” I don’t think that’s what “loyal” means. Jackson pushes and pushes and pushes and continues to not read Jack’s quite, hunched over body language as he’s failed to do all week. Jackson says there’s no way Christie made that deal with Cliff without promising to go after them. Jackson says Kat can’t be trying to split up the 6 because she’s with Holly, unless he thinks Jackson/Holly are “in on it” to break up the 6. Isn’t that how this conversation started?

I was trying to get this done before the live show but I won’t get to Tommy and Jack’s talk. LIVE SHOW WITH INTEREST!

- I just heard Jackson tell Jack "I just need you to open your eyes. And that's not me condescending or being belittling or naive or stupid or ignorant, or any of those things."

Jackson's a terrible player.

-
https://twitter.com/idolknights/status/1157044759527137285
https://twitter.com/DukeTheBBDuck/status/1157046578982641669

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Aug 2, 2019

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

SalTheBard posted:

Any chance for a vote flip?

The universe abides

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jackson pulled the same poo poo during Cliff’s HoH with his “plan” that he literally thought was gold. It’s why I hate this majority, they suck so so much.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jackson's been doing ridiculous terrible puppetmastering poo poo all season. Remember when he tried to convince David he deliberately banished him because he knew David would come back, could collect info, and win the Comeback Comp?

He's just always had the 6 protecting him. But as Jackson would say, he bit the hand that feeds him.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Something interesting almost happened

But it didn't

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh, I'm sad to see Sam goes but the bigger thing is breaking up the 6. We have yet to see if that stuck or not.

Keeping Sam was never really an ideal move for Jack, Tommy, and Ana especially with how nasty Christie was getting towards him. They were just tempted by the chance to hurt Jackson by getting rid of Kat.

Busting up Cliff/Sam/Nick is actually the better move for Jack & Co. But like, that would have assumed they kept it quiet that they were turning on Jackson and it doesn't seem like that happened. Which is what's best for us.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
:lol:

waste of time. Sucks when something happens right before the live show and they all vaguely reference it.