Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

DryGoods posted:

it looks like a stretch for those wiener arms to reach those shoes to tie them

it makes me unreasonably anxious to think about that weiner man bending over to tie shoes and the weiner breaking, like I'll probably have a nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

emfive posted:

and lots of rum right

I'm re freezing it to scoopable ice cream consistency but I bet with a little rum and coconut it'd be awesome

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

next chud rally on the calendar is two weeks from today in Manchester, New Hampshire

how do i get in

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MODS??????

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

shovelbum posted:

I'm re freezing it to scoopable ice cream consistency but I bet with a little rum and coconut it'd be awesome

I would start with a massive amount of rum and then dial it down until you don't immediately pass out or die

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

There is also a river the size of the Amazon under the ice, so lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

how do i get in

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/rallies/aug-man-newh-2019

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Greenland melting is total worst case scenario lmao

I guess Antarctica melting is worse but Greenland melting is like New York City under water

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

if you look at 19th century American "punch" recipes it's like Long Island Iced Tea except stronger, people were drunk off their asses all the time

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

haha imagine what his ballsack looks like

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

I believe there are many more forms yet to come

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

euphronius posted:

I guess Antarctica melting is worse but Greenland melting is like New York City under water

Arctic means nothing, Greenland is like 23 feet of ocean rise lmao

Crap, can't read. Sorry!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Mariana Horchata posted:

how do i get in

goon meet

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

we've never explored these depths before, Mr. Cameron

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pohl posted:

so what people along threatened coastlines can just sell their houses and move to newly-welcoming Greenland duhh

[edot] I made a lot of mistakes trying to type "duhh"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:pisstape:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

holysherm posted:

https://twitter.com/HurdOnTheHill/status/1157078754679828480?s=19

I think this is the last district on the southern border held by Republicans. I guess the entire border likes the party of open borders... Or just hates racists.

You’d be wrong. The Texas border is extremely conservative.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

the way I understand things (which is poorly) a foot of sea level rise would gently caress up some poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

this is what causes american civil war 2

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

Crap, can't read. Sorry!

Antarctica melting is like Philadelphia being coastline

England is gone

so like 2030

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

emfive posted:

if you look at 19th century American "punch" recipes it's like Long Island Iced Tea except stronger, people were drunk off their asses all the time

Drinking all day with generous naps, well the rich anyway.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

*crack* *ping*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

this is what causes american civil war 2

I’ve always had a hunch global warming was like 100% worse than ever reported

we hosed

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pohl posted:

Crap, can't read. Sorry!

if this week is the new normal, greemlandalone will produce something lioke 1inch of sea lvl ride every fibe yearts

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

radical meme posted:

You’d be wrong. The Texas border is extremely conservative.

as far as I can tell there are only 5 districts. What's the breakdown?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

Antarctica melting is like Philadelphia being coastline

England is gone

so like 2030

Yeah, Antartica melt is like 230 feet of ocean rise, lmao

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Were getting close to secret album/cassette artwork imo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pohl posted:

Yeah, Antartica melt is like 230 feet of ocean rise, lmao

st least that is the worst it can get (in terms of sea level)

all life in the oceans dying is lmao so bad lmao
I can’t even talk about it

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Squizzle posted:

if this week is the new normal, greemlandalone will produce something lioke 1inch of sea lvl ride every fibe yearts

ahaha no, this is just the start.

euphronius posted:

we hosed

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

new lost highway lookin good

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

tupr

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Were getting close to secret album/cassette artwork imo

-

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

trulp

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

nice

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

we hosed

well with careful and measured investment in green energy jobs, over the next 60 years we can

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

basically there is a very good chance Antarctica melts in the next 20’years and most life dies

lol

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
it aint gonna be ok

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Al! posted:

well with careful and measured investment in green energy jobs, over the next 60 years we can

maybe !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Al! posted:

kumbaya

"come by here"