Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://deadspin.com/christian-pulisic-scores-first-two-of-what-is-sure-to-b-1836860881

God I hope this little fucker fails so god drat hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Two bad posts in one!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

He’s probably gonna be deec

Also that’s not a Haisley article, I award you no points

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The articles are going to be worse if he flops FYI

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
The When I'm Liverpool virus might be spreading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICHNrIM9FN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKuVWtNCtwA

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Fans of other clubs tend to copy Liverpool so this was bound to happen. The result is always a poor imitation.

Xabi fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Aug 2, 2019

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

If I told you that Wigan’s new mascot is Crusty the Pie, would you believe me?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

XBenedict posted:

If I told you that Wigan’s new mascot is Crusty the Pie, would you believe me?

I'd be disappointed that it's not Crusty the Pie Barm tbh

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

In this case they actually didn't get a trophy for that.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1302204/kean-and-gbamin-excited-by-proposed-new-stadium-plans

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Raul Sanllehi. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his rear end as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Raul. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

nervana
Dec 9, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Raul Sanllehi. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his rear end as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Raul. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

right thread

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
https://ispot.tv/a/og9l

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

domestic terrorism

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
I hate that Twitter account. No idea why it became really popular for a while. I had to mute it to stop it showing in my timeline through retweets and likes.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

bantz

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mickolution posted:

I hate that Twitter account. No idea why it became really popular for a while. I had to mute it to stop it showing in my timeline through retweets and likes.

They blocked me for a while because I kept telling them to stop posting so much low quality stuff.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Lol, good work.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

julian assflange posted:

They blocked me for a while because I kept telling them to stop posting so much low quality stuff.

:ironicat:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:arghfist:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
The Community Shield and Super Cup are trophies, not great ones but they all count. To sum it up, winning either is like shagging a 5/10. Not a great achievement but you’ve still done it. Klopp got his 5/10 last night. Jose with us got 2 5/10’s in the community shield and League Cup, but also got an 8/10 with the Europa. Mauricio Pochettino however, still a virgin :lol:

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
That incel PUA soccer forums sounds great

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

League Cup is at least a 6 :colbert:

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

advanced statsman posted:

That incel PUA soccer forums sounds great

You’re posting in them... right now!!!

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Brony Car posted:

You’re posting in them... right now!!!

Red Pill PWM

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

you just got negged

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Europa League an 8 lol

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/aug/17/frank-lampard-chelsea-shortcomings-manager-player

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wrong thread op

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Patricio with an excellent, nay amazing, save. But good for Ole.

However, I am really really surprised by racist trolls among Man Utd fans? I would have thought they don't exist among Liverpool and Man Utd fans (proper british football clubs), but I have seen stranger things in my life. Wow.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/RobHarris/status/1163929537488576512

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Lolwut? Gonna Brexit your way out of UEFA and FIFA? That’s some diehard Britain First poo poo.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
that's an incredible take

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

This owns lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

His twins were the lucky ones imo

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

jesus WEP posted:

His twins were the lucky ones imo

3 of his 4 kids are deaf but I'm pretty sure they did it themselves when they heard his annoying voice.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ian Holloway is mental and he should stick around forever so we can continue to hear these extra hot takes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Ian Holloway is mental and he should stick around forever so we can continue to hear these extra hot takes.

He's off his tits on Tractor Wine 24/7