Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/TechXplore_com/status/1157209428124459009?s=20
Being able to take the emissions of millions of cars off the table seems pretty good imo

if they use it to fuel mass transit that leads to less cars on the road sure, otherwise it's just a different source.

real Galaxy brain move is to just grow less and buy out a lot of farm land to turn into carbon sink grasslands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

destroy cancer by electing donald trump president of it

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

if he thinks that person is bad at their job, they're merely like, average since dinesh d'souza is also a reagan biographer

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Louisgod posted:

sure, but, get this: it's too late, we're already hosed

gently caress you

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
ban combustion engine personal cars and forced the industry to go full electric

but not like tesla cars catching on fire ind of electric

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Lawman 0 posted:

gently caress you

cool, cool

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
Gonna own when our only trading partners are israel and chariman kim

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

choked to death and unarmed man who was selling cigarettes

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
oh man bad news, just got fired :(

yeah i murdered a guy while on the clock five years ago in front of everybody

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

The Alpha Centauri posted:

ban combustion engine personal cars and forced the industry to go full electric

but not like tesla cars catching on fire ind of electric

use fossil fuels to fuel the machines that mine the metal from the earth for electric cars, then use fossil fuels to ship them to the united states wehre fossil fuels are used in the factories to manufacture the cars, then once consumers buy the electric cars they're used to tear up the roads which in turn need to be fixed by large trucks powered to fossil fuels... to own the libs

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jmspool/status/1157019600619483136

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
gonna get really high before my hair cut, seems like a good idea

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

t

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Lol holy poo poo this could be huge.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

wait wait wait

NIXON WAS A RACIST? :aaaaa:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

oh man bad news, just got fired :(

yeah i murdered a guy while on the clock five years ago in front of everybody

sounds like pretext

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

have you guys seen the new ariana grande "boyfriend" video yet

https://i.imgur.com/3wHpP37.gifv

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
hands off my loving camaro you dicks

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

#waste

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

508 compliance is a big part of my job and to be honest an enormous pain in the rear end

but also like, i want people with disabilities to be able to access our content because i'm not a huge piece of poo poo so....

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1157316435221405697

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

Looks about right

beto getting backed by nothing but whagaburger marketing mid-managers,

Biden dba Joe 30 330, a Delaware corporation being backed by Nichael, a Delaware corporation

Butt getting backing from the South Bend PD

Bollock getting backed by all 4 Montanards

Bernie appealing to the whole dang country like a president should

I like Bernie and all but this is some serious "look at all the red on this map this is why trump won" logic

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

guess it really does only count for Jews

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Matt_Cates/status/1157317088458858496

hes not wrong

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Why does Nikki Haley hate america

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Flavius Aetass posted:

508 compliance is a big part of my job and to be honest an enormous pain in the rear end

Welp you probably won't have to worry about that in a year then lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao @ trump saying he invented the idea of letting VA patients see private doctors and paying the bill instead of using the VA

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

wow president mussolini

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
if Elijah Cummings didn't want his house broken into then maybe he shoudl try not being black

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

the hottest biotech startups in oncology right now are in the "lets try and figure out why some treatments work better than others" or are re-purposing old molecules based on new assumptions.

we are nowhere near "curing" cancer.

heres how you completely eliminate cancer: replace all animal and some plant life w a mix of robos and fungi or slime molds

bing bong binch

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

have you guys seen the new ariana grande "boyfriend" video yet

https://i.imgur.com/3wHpP37.gifv

i always knew that was how boobs really worked but people called me a idiot

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao @ trump saying he invented the idea of letting VA patients see private doctors and paying the bill instead of using the VA

Look I don't see how you can argue that Trump letting vets get VA choice is a great improvement over the government bungling under Obama during Katrina and other disasters.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
What a truly amazing country America is. A rich guy who inherited all his wealth and never worked a day in his life can be declared a blue collar worker. A white guy in poverty can just decide that he's in the 1%. Simultaneously, he can go back to being a hard-working taxpayer and decide his poor neighbors are the liberal elite, his lifelong enemy. You can truly be whoever you want in America*

*Offer not valid for women, POCs, lgbt, muslims, etc

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1157317492857081856?s=20

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Ruzihm posted:

its a shop :ssh:

nothing matters

I can't even tell with this old man, if someone showed me a picture of Bannon looking like a bad corpse on a bad day with his arm fallen off and him carrying it around like the boy at the start of Saving Private Ryan I'd be like "yeah that tracks"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/1157312625908170752

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

When giving his own account of the events leading up to the brawl on Thursday, the rapper stressed that he felt “scared” and that he and his entourage had repeatedly told the plaintiff to leave them alone.

aww man. I'd hate to be an artist in a genre that worships toxic masculinity and be advised by my lawyer to say I'm scared in order to get the least penalty for my crime.

Somebody tell A$AP Rocky that they get PS2 in sweden jail, even if you mass murder 60 kids.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

this isn't how haiku works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this cuts right to the heart of the ada, and if scotus cant come down v strongly and clearly against dominos here, then almost every piece of law and regulation that forces businesses/capital to treat people as humans worthy of dignity is up for grabs