Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Flavius Aetass posted:

508 compliance is a big part of my job and to be honest an enormous pain in the rear end

but also like, i want people with disabilities to be able to access our content because i'm not a huge piece of poo poo so....

same. i work for a government institution and we've been trying to get 100s of websites in compliance over several years. if we dont we get audited and hosed in the butt. the deadline got pushed out quite a ways under trumpo though.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Squizzle posted:

this cuts right to the heart of the ada, and if scotus cant come down v strongly and clearly against dominos here, then almost every piece of law and regulation that forces businesses/capital to treat people as humans worthy of dignity is up for grabs

bad news about scotus

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I'm the multi million dollar company fighting tooth and nail against a one off $38k expense that would increase my customer base, and yes I will happily spend ten times that on legal fees.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

donald trump is every woman. its all in him(her, also them)

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Pretty sad that the IDF doesn't know what a swastika looks like

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

bad news about scotus

ah!! well. nevertheless,

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Squizzle posted:

this cuts right to the heart of the ada, and if scotus cant come down v strongly and clearly against dominos here, then almost every piece of law and regulation that forces businesses/capital to treat people as humans worthy of dignity is up for grabs

in a 5-4 decision,

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1157317994680377344?s=20

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/revolution1688/status/1058033421941989377?s=19

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

cancer is a side effect of being alive. if you live long enough, you will get cancer.

what no this isn't true at all

cancer is when your cell's dna slip a cog and decide, gently caress it, start replicating. gently caress quality control checks just keep mitosising

organ failure is inevitable but cancer is not, what are you banging on about plane

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

This is so unnecessary. 🙄

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Wasmt she his ambassador to the un lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

A letter signed by 33 House Democrats was submitted Thursday night to Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan demanding the resignation of U.S. Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost.

Only 33 dems could muster the gumption to ask for her resignation.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I can't wait for trump to insult her next

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Wait did a chud break into his house

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

welcome to fascism baby awooooo!!!!!

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

what no this isn't true at all

cancer is when your cell's dna slip a cog and decide, gently caress it, start replicating. gently caress quality control checks just keep mitosising

organ failure is inevitable but cancer is not, what are you banging on about plane

it's a telomere thing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

"Weepy nikki haley got on her knees to beg me for a job like a dog!" :smugdon:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Kurtofan posted:

this is what you do in america to position yourself to run for president now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

the fbi, so yes

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

no thank you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vermain posted:

it's conceptually crazy to me how much we've managed to delve into the fundamental physical laws of the universe at extreme high energy states but the human body is still essentially an old timey map with "here be dragons" scrawled down everywhere

we're only now starting to even look at gut flora and it's relation to everything else in the body (it's a lot which is why poop transplants are a thing)

my gf thats making viruses to rewrite your bodies dna to cure aids and sickle cell has a theory that the rise in autism might be heavily tied to the use of formula because we're only now discovering how much amazing bacteria our body has that helps us to function

also abusing antibiotics kills all that good bacteria in your body which is why you should eat more yogurt, especially different kinds that have different bacteria

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

depends entirely on if John Roberts has as searing of a hatred for people with disabilities doing things as he does for minorities voting

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/gbrockell/status/1157319298655883264

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Gringostar posted:

we're only now starting to even look at gut flora and it's relation to everything else in the body (it's a lot which is why poop transplants are a thing)

MEDICAL SCIENCE

also turns out the answer to "lol what does the appendix even do just get rid of it" is "excess gut flora storage after you poo poo yourself empty" who knew

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tell us about the aliens Hilary's video, Trump!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thread title: really bad news! TRUMP! too bad!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

it is not, no

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149345683138367491

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Kurtofan posted:

This is so UN, necessary?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

SardonicTyrant posted:

If I could slap any politician I wanted but then I immediately die, I'm doing that slap.

This is an absolutely real and available option

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I'm the multi million dollar company fighting tooth and nail against a one off $38k expense that would increase my customer base, and yes I will happily spend ten times that on legal fees.

"Its not about the money, its about principle" said the giant megacorporation as it continued to gently caress over the unfortunate

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Gringostar posted:

my gf thats making viruses to rewrite your bodies dna to cure aids and sickle cell has a theory that the rise in autism might be heavily tied to the use of formula because we're only now discovering how much amazing bacteria our body has that helps us to function

also abusing antibiotics kills all that good bacteria in your body which is why you should eat more yogurt, especially different kinds that have different bacteria

kefir is delicious for reals and chugging a quart of that a day would be awesome

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

people have called me a sexy shitbag before but this is ridiculous!!!!!!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Formula causes autism is gonna lead to some God tier mom shaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
really bad news! john mccain died of brain cancer. too bad!