Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I finally got through the Chapo ep w/ TrueAnon and Brace screaming at the end that he can't even tell if he's a CIA psyop anymore was extremely cathartic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I finally got through the Chapo ep w/ TrueAnon and Brace screaming at the end that he can't even tell if he's a CIA psyop anymore was extremely cathartic
After listening to both TrueAnon episodes, the Grubstakers 2 parter, and that Chapo, I have full on Epstein Brain and fully expect to be somehow connected to all this even though I'm a nobody from Iowa.

On a related note, WHERE THE gently caress is Jizzlaine Maxwell and why is no one talking about her? Why has no one raided the islands yet? I feel like I've been black pilled and I didn't even have a choice in the matter. :dehumanize:

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

super macho dude posted:

After listening to both TrueAnon episodes, the Grubstakers 2 parter, and that Chapo, I have full on Epstein Brain and fully expect to be somehow connected to all this even though I'm a nobody from Iowa.

On a related note, WHERE THE gently caress is Jizzlaine Maxwell and why is no one talking about her? Why has no one raided the islands yet? I feel like I've been black pilled and I didn't even have a choice in the matter. :dehumanize:

She was working on “The TerraMar Project” until Epstein was arrested again.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I’m just going to come out and say it: trafficking minors is wrong and should be illegal!

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol that pizzagate turned out to be real and the pisstape fake. Owned, libtards

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Why didn't those qannon trooper storm the island. Bigly disappointed in them

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Stickfigure posted:

lmfao idiot the piss tape is real as gently caress and we have seen it

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ive seen it too, but wasn't it proven to be fake or is it fake news?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Stickfigure posted:

the pisstape is real and they were all children

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Stickfigure posted:

Ive seen it too, but wasn't it proven to be fake or is it fake news?

lol what on earth

it's real as gently caress dude

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

lol what on earth

it's real as gently caress dude

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Stickfigure posted:

the video is quickly deleted from virtually everywhere it's uploaded, and i've yet to see anyone in the press actually address it. seems real lol

edit: if it's not real, that raises the questions: who made the video, and to what end? the pisstape, whether it actually depicts trump or not, is definitely real

Finicums Wake has issued a correction as of 19:33 on Aug 2, 2019

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TeenageArchipelago posted:

the pisstape is real and they were all children

The tits on that bitch were not underage, your honor.
I guess I misremembered something. Eh, I guess theyre both real. Still lol.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the piss tape is real but some people are waiting for bob mueller to come out of the woodwork and declare it real libishly

Stickfigure
Sep 4, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Finicums Wake posted:

edit: if it's not real, that raises the questions: who made the video, and to what end? the pisstape, whether it actually depicts trump or not, is definitely real

I seem to emember reading that Trump wasn't fat enough in that video.
Like I've seen convincing deepfakes that were made on home PCs and poo poo...
Asto why, it's not like many people have it out for trump so IDK

Also, does it ven really hurt him anyway? There was nothing illegal on it...

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

super macho dude posted:

you’re now a permanent resident on Jizz Lane

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Stickfigure posted:

I seem to emember reading that Trump wasn't fat enough in that video.
Like I've seen convincing deepfakes that were made on home PCs and poo poo...
Asto why, it's not like many people have it out for trump so IDK

Also, does it ven really hurt him anyway? There was nothing illegal on it...

most of the deepfake stuff i'm aware of involves swapping the head of someone into another clip, or manipulating a clip of the actual person talking to make it look like they're saying something else. i'm not sure how those techniques could be used to make the piss tape.

to be frank, i dont really believe it's trump in the tape. but when you start asking questions like: how much would it cost to put together a set that is a replica of some hotel room in moscow? and, how much would it cost to hire some actors to do all this? and so on for the crew, post production, etc. it leads me to believe that, if it's a fake, it was created by either a state actor, or some fairly well funded organization.

so either it's trump in the tape or part of some elaborate plot to take out trump. either way you look at it, it's weird

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Finicums Wake posted:

most of the deepfake stuff i'm aware of involves swapping the head of someone into another clip, or manipulating a clip of the actual person talking to make it look like they're saying something else. i'm not sure how those techniques could be used to make the piss tape.

to be frank, i dont really believe it's trump in the tape. but when you start asking questions like: how much would it cost to put together a set that is a replica of some hotel room in moscow? and, how much would it cost to hire some actors to do all this? and so on for the crew, post production, etc. it leads me to believe that, if it's a fake, it was created by either a state actor, or some fairly well funded organization.

so either it's trump in the tape or part of some elaborate plot to take out trump. either way you look at it, it's weird
It's a deep fake on top of a real Trump piss tape.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the piss tape is real and if you didnt know that since they released the steele memo then lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Piss tape is real and so is the Rape tape :colbert:

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Overall, I agree with the assertion against the existence of said piss tape.

However, as an investor in PTIR industries, I do have a vested interest in promoting merch.

Edit: changing my answer to this \/\/

Fiend has issued a correction as of 20:55 on Aug 2, 2019

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shut the gently caress up, liberals

Christoph
Mar 3, 2005
A younger, bolder, dumber me would have attempted to Limewire the pisstape. God knows what I would have seen.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Moridin920 posted:

I like how Alan Dershowitz would probably get banned from Something Awful for being too much of a dipshit but meanwhile he's one of the most venerated lawyers in the country.

he’d immediately become a gbs mod

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lmfao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imagine waking up with the knowledge that pizzagate is real

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1157397478808928257

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

holy poo poo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

why was a 96 year old judge still on the bench anyway jfc

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Zas posted:

gerontocracy

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zas posted:

he deserves it!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Zas posted:

very carefully

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
More Mossad connections
https://narativ.org/2019/07/27/building-big-brother/

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Universal Protal Jaw Crusher

remote control carnivore
May 7, 2009
The 90 packages of sofa gave me the creeps almost as much as the rock crusher.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

mastershakeman posted:

So she would have been 11 or so during epsteins prime activities? Great

Apparently she was almost abducted at age 10, so uh, huh. Coincidences are weird.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
whatever Entity is running the simulation we're living in, it's clear now that Entity is just loving with us. it's turning on the cheat codes and spawning in poo poo that shouldn't be in here.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
don't even need a man behind the curtain. matter is energy. energy is information. information doesn’t just want to be free, it wants to hang out on street corners wearing gang colors and terrorizing the neighbors. you know how google knows just what flavor of pizza rolls and depends for men size you're going to look for? reality works the same way.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

A regular shipment for a regular day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

jeeze wow what else might be real willakers this is very heady