Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I am so owned. Took my cat to the vet because she was obviously feeling bad, stopped eating and walking slow and funny. Vet x-rays the cat and she's really constipated. $200 to find out my cat is full of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Crusader posted:

that reminds me i need to get back to incorporating gpt-2 into wyr_bot

do you pronounce it "whirr bot" like I do?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

I am so owned. Took my cat to the vet because she was obviously feeling bad, stopped eating and walking slow and funny. Vet x-rays the cat and she's really constipated. $200 to find out my cat is full of poo poo.
Pooping is a very important matter :colbert:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

tacodaemon posted:

these loving people talking about DC

this map includes some of the most desperately poor neighborhoods I've ever been in but yeah go off about richest areas on earth

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1157358279963447296

this map only includes people who can afford to donate to primary campaigns

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Louisgod posted:

couple things

-trump vs biden in the debates is going to own so much
-trump being prez until 2024 is going to be extremely bad but imagine the content, it's this every day for 8 years straight

Nah his 2nd term is going to be fairly boring, but things will pick up when he goes into his 3rd

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Maybe not feed your cat garbage

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
can someone edit this to say

“Every day I’m crack,pingin”

thanks in advance

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
installing xp on a virtual machine just to get to install ms office 2007 just to install a depreciated label addon to own the libs

also myself

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Louisgod posted:

couple things

-trump vs biden in the debates is going to own so much
-trump being prez until 2024 is going to be extremely bad but imagine the content, it's this every day for 8 years straight

if trump wins, guaranteed 4 more years of republican
if biden wins, its a guaranteed 8

god america is so hosed and stupid why wont it just die already

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

eh that poo poo can turn south pretty fast , assuming you can afford it it’s probably best you paid it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

if trump wins, guaranteed 4 more years of republican
if biden wins, its a guaranteed 8

ya, but if Biden wins think of the Supreme Court Noms

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

owned by gods perfect killing machine

even kills your wallet

lmao

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Louisgod posted:

t's this every day for 8 years straight

I envy you guys ability to find this poo poo funny. I am a miserable little pile of despair and I should probably know better by now.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
you mean the ones that wont get hearings?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

don’t tread on me is intrinsically linked to quake in my mind because i had the metallica black album in the tray when quake 1 shareware was released

quake is also how i found somethingawful and probably ended up where i am today so it’s been a weird road

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Louisgod posted:

dogs are dumb

:agreed:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
*Danny Brown's "Smokin' n Drinkin'" but it's Crackin' and Pingin'*

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

One Weird Trick to get out of having to do any work as president!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/nycjim/status/1157379537610641408

free baloogan

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Crusader posted:

don’t tread on me is intrinsically linked to quake in my mind because i had the metallica black album in the tray when quake 1 shareware was released

quake is also how i found somethingawful and probably ended up where i am today so it’s been a weird road

something awful is lowtaxs quake blog

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tacodaemon posted:

do you pronounce it "whirr bot" like I do?

yup absolutely that is the canonical pronunciation

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Mackers posted:

I envy you guys ability to find this poo poo funny. I am a miserable little pile of despair and I should probably know better by now.

boys, we got another cracqué ping heah

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knight posted:

Investors are furious that payrolls and wages went up. I'm not kidding.

my only complaint is i thought the falling dow would only last a day before going back up so i bought in before it went down even further

im still 100% convinced number will go back up, but because i jumped the gun i will make less free money off of their arzying than if i waited

also can you link to some reacts? thanks

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sinnesloeschen posted:

installing xp on a virtual machine just to get to install ms office 2007 just to install a depreciated label addon to own the libs

also myself

lol why

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

emfive posted:

student loan debt is incredibly horrible, it's like the country shooting itself in the face with a shotgun

hey I had a friend who did that!

It was over the impending Iraq War tho, not student loan debt. and schizophrenia

but he snuck into ground zero to do it so you know, gg Andy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

and i thought he was bad in the last jedi!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

sinnesloeschen posted:

also myself

but uh, 2007 will install on win10

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*Danny Brown's "Smokin' n Drinkin'" but it's Crackin' and Pingin'*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAAsvscjgLY

pref Lil Debbie's Rollin N Smokin for my Crackin' N Pingin' needs.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mackers posted:

It's how we cope with the crushing despair of our impending doom

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Mackers posted:

read a book, make an art, go outside, have fun w your friends

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Knight posted:

Pooping is a very important matter :colbert:

https://twitter.com/moarajuliana/status/1157373851493441537

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mackers posted:

https://twitter.com/Laurie_Garrett/status/1157015875276464129

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wtf is chucking a sickie?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Addamere posted:

my only complaint is i thought the falling dow would only last a day before going back up so i bought in before it went down even further

im still 100% convinced number will go back up, but because i jumped the gun i will make less free money off of their arzying than if i waited

also can you link to some reacts? thanks
No real reacts yet, but funny to watch these headlines

quote:

Stocks futures fall further after U.S. July payrolls rise 164,000 with unemployment at 3.7%
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/stocks-futures-fall-further-after-us-july-payrolls-rise-164000-with-unemployment-at-37-2019-08-02

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

power word- Jeb! posted:

read a friends aura, connect to them on a spiritual level, remember that horny is prohibited, zone out to chillwave tunes

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Mackers posted:

real talk, the way i stay sane is both the gallows humor of cspam and trying to find the right local actions/causes/orgs/comrades to spend energy on (but be mindful of self-care and burnout) to try and make things better where i can

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao money good except when workers have it then money bad and i take my money ball and go home :mad:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

power word- Jeb! posted:

Embrace the ping after the crack

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

good luck coasthavers ur gonna need it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon