Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
hide on that crowder hat guy's plane wing like the gremlin from the twilight zone and freak him out mid-flight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:siren: GOOD NEWS :siren:

The border concentration camp crisis is OVER!

https://twitter.com/ChrisCoonsforDE/status/1157365615662915584?s=20

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

DryGoods posted:

hide on that crowder hat guy's plane wing like the gremlin from the twilight zone and freak him out mid-flight

we’re on the same flight so it’s nice I’ll reach my destination as well

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Nichael posted:

Thank goodness they can hold back funding for the border until these demands are met.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

get this:

DRUMPF

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

and in a food chat thing I'm now sold on daves killer bread for basic bread stuff, very good

http://www.daveskillerbread.com/

it's dece for american bread, probably the best you can get that's available (somewhat) all over

ty manifisto

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Fireside Nut posted:

I’m a strange twist, Crowder boy boarded with the active military group :thunk:

I'm surprised the military ethics people haven't tried to put a stop to this. 1)we were always told we shouldn't accept gifts and 2) we were told, constantly, dont flaunt that your in the military. This was like 10+ years ago

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

friday night motherfuckers flyin out for vacation tomorrow fuuuck yis

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mr. Trump, I might disagree with your literal concentration camps, and I might routinely vote to fund them, but gosh darn it... you're going to get a very stern letter from me, right after I get done praying for you (this is something Mr. Coo s admits to doing nightly).

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

alnilam posted:

it's dece for american bread, probably the best you can get that's available (somewhat) all over

I meant for supermarket type stuff, doesn't rack up to a bakery type thing but it's good and healthy and that's what counts.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Nichael posted:

was it a sternly worded letter or a pretty please letter

important

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Addamere posted:

In the space of a month, we've gone from 12 years to save the planet, to 18 months, to 25 years ago. :coolfish:

i was always disappointed that the people that caused this were never going to live to see the fruits of their actions

i might be wrong

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pre-op bebop posted:

was it a sternly worded letter or a pretty please letter

important

pretty please i think

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
the most stable of geniuses.

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1157387449842262017

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Alpha Centauri posted:

I'm surprised the military ethics people haven't tried to put a stop to this. 1)we were always told we shouldn't accept gifts and 2) we were told, constantly, dont flaunt that your in the military. This was like 10+ years ago

The only time I ever rode first class on a plane was when I was in my dress blues for transfer orders. No idea why someone in civvies would make themselves a target.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

Mr. Trump, I might disagree with your literal concentration camps, and I might routinely vote to fund them, but gosh darn it... you're going to get a very stern letter from me, right after I get done praying for you (this is something Mr. Coo s admits to doing nightly).

when ur a strong brave democrat

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

why is the AC repairman scared? what did you do?!

pickle is gaurd cat, just watching him from a shelf over his back shoulder

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Corny posted:

i was always disappointed that the people that caused this were never going to live to see the fruits of their actions

i might be wrong

They will live to see climate refugees denied entry and citizens of colour dying by the thousands during every climate-related catastrophe as federal and stage governments shrug. Meanwhile, their manicured lawns will be just fine and all of their friends and family will continue to enjoy every luxury.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:puckout:

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mariana Horchata posted:

the pain today is in the neck

:420:

toke up stay safe

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This shall be a dark era for us all.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

Why did no one help that woman?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

This shall be a dark era for us all.

I, for one, never once doubted the existence of Delaware and it is in fact an excellent state in this, the greatest country on earth, same being graced by Nichael, whom is a disappointment to no one.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ah poo poo hes got buttons

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

drunk with power, a madman

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
that picture enrages me more than all the other gropey joe pics just because of coons idiot loving grimace as his daughter gets assaulted

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Obviously give yourself cancer.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

The Senator later wrote an op-ed saying it's cool, his daughter loves it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

see if they sell milkshakes, or if not just milk, or if not that maybe a parfait

ehh i wouldn't do that inside an airport.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Addamere posted:

yeah didn't her father find it a just a bit too creepy? drat

or is his relationship w/biden more important than his daughter's wellbeing...? :thunk:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLJtMwXkdz4

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that picture enrages me more than all the other gropey joe pics just because of coons idiot loving grimace as his daughter gets assaulted

There's gotta be like a dozen people in that room, all of whom can clearly see that woman is in distress, and not one of them did anything. Cowards. All of them. Democrats are a waste.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

pretend I opened paint.net and labelled this image, left to right:

DNC

Voters

Joe Biden

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they turned on me

they'll turn on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pre-op bebop posted:

yeah didn't her father find it a just a bit too creepy? drat

or is his relationship w/biden more important than his daughter's wellbeing...? :thunk:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2019/04/01/coons-addresses-photo-biden-daughter-during-2015-swearing/3333267002/

quote:

Sen. Chris Coons addressed a 2015 photo this weekend that captured a moment between his daughter and Joe Biden that critics have used as evidence of the former vice president's alleged inappropriate behavior.

In 2015, when Coons was being sworn in as a U.S. senator, a photo captured Biden leaning into Coons' teenage daughter, whispering in her ear and then kissing her on the head. To many, Coons' daughter seemed to be uncomfortable in the moment.

But Coons told The Washington Post this weekend that his daughter "did not think of it as anything."

This moment resurfaced this weekend after Lucy Flores, a former Nevada assemblywoman, wrote about an incident in an article for The Cut where she said Biden made her uncomfortable when he put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair and gave her a "big slow kiss" on the back of her head at a political rally in 2014.

Biden said in a statement on Sunday that he didn't recall the incident but doesn't think that he ever "acted inappropriately."

Coons, who has previously addressed the photo, told The Washington Post on Saturday that, in that moment, Biden was praising his daughter and telling her he could connect her with his daughter Ashley so they could talk about the challenges of having a parent in politics.

The senator added that his children view Biden to be a grandfather figure. The former vice president has been supportive of Coons' political career, campaigning for him in each of his races.

:matters: