Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

got like 20 minutes to catch up, any news today of note?

also, any goons at the DSA convention? hmu let's go listen to some revolutionary folk music and get DRUNK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lastgirl posted:

chances of this being plausible and not even insane because Donald Trump defies expectations is very high~

hehe

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

smarxist posted:

I love when people make up bullshit about dead people that literally nobody believes

https://twitter.com/ktumulty/status/1157007322008477696?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/spookperson/status/1157372501208387584

Lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

one of the resolutions we finally managed to pass was to not endorse any Dem but Bernie, it followed a speaker who spoke ill of Obama, then we adjorned to breakout sessions where probably 90% of the sessions were "oh those fuckin' Dems", so maybe expect some Dem meltdowns lol

Sara Nelson is incredible, Nina Turner-esque

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

also, any goons at the DSA convention? hmu let's go listen to some revolutionary folk music and get DRUNK

Sorry I'm drinking at home staring at the groverlike Haus behind me realizing that the odd window layouts would make for some really nice rooms and thinking that groverhausery is brutalism in vinyl siding, an exterior subordinated to the whims of interior function and cost efficiency

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

What'd you do?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Do cops go apeshit on cats or is it just dogs and minorities that set them off?

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Liz Cheney is a ghoul made of rotting flesh and screams

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Do cops go apeshit on cats or is it just dogs and minorities that set them off?

Cats are usually smart enough to run away from police rather than straight into their killzone like your typical friendly doggo

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Epic High Five posted:

aoc capitulated to pelosi again

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol thank you

Can I get a quick *crack* when the first expression changes from happy to "what" and then I guess just change the other two to ping and then crack because they're in pretty good places.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Warren should have just said Cheyenne.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hungry for crepes n poo poo posted:

Liz Cheney is a ghoul made of rotting flesh and screams

lol did AOC blow her up for something ghoulish again

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

shovelbum posted:

Only bc I'm sure I've typed whiter words sometime, but Vitamix or blendtec

I have a vitamix and like it

Also Dave from Cooking Issues says vitamix so just do what he says

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Epic High Five posted:

one of the resolutions we finally managed to pass was to not endorse any Dem but Bernie, it followed a speaker who spoke ill of Obama, then we adjorned to breakout sessions where probably 90% of the sessions were "oh those fuckin' Dems", so maybe expect some Dem meltdowns lol

this was a real nail-biter waiting on the dsa to decide on their John Delaney endorsement

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

almost, bernie got her to meltdown again

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DryGoods posted:

this was a real nail-biter waiting on the dsa to decide on their John Delaney endorsement

it's obvious to us sure but by now you should know better about resistance libs

trust me, I've been watching MSNBC while I've been here and it is......revealing

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

fosborb posted:

lol The Daily has a story today about how all the not Sanders/Warren candidates are spending $70 in ads for every $1 donation they get and they're just loving hemorrhaging cash like that so they can meet Tom Perez's arbitrary donor count thresholds for the debates.

The system works!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

I'm glad you went ehf

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

she got a real Mussolini facial structure

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

Yes, but also this:

Liz Cheney equates saving bears with destroying American way of life

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

bernie isn't a dem

god drat it DSA

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

no one is gonna get enough delegates to lock it up and the Dem convention is going to be a hilarious insane clusterfuck like '72 where they don't decide the nominee until like 4 in the morning

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm glad you went ehf

I'm having a good time, electoralism is fun and I think I'm gonna get drunk on a patio listening to resistance music, then back at 9am to vote again because electoralism is also a trainwreck

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Epic High Five posted:

I'm having a good time, electoralism is fun and I think I'm gonna get drunk on a patio listening to resistance music, then back at 9am to vote again because electoralism is also a trainwreck

appreciate the congrats :smugdon::respek::smugdon:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ZeusCannon posted:

This is from like 40 pages back and gently caress you i dont care but i just took up woodworking and its been very soothing in a stressful way ( stressful cause i suk)

weave all day erry day

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plinkey posted:

bernie isn't a dem

god drat it DSA

no but he's running for the nom of their corrupt and untrustworthy party of collaborators and wreckers

someone said "now I'm not saying we'll endorse Joe Fuckin' Biden or anything" when opposing the amendment and the whole room started laughing at the thought

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

no but he's running for the nom of their corrupt and untrustworthy party of collaborators and wreckers

someone said "now I'm not saying we'll endorse Joe Fuckin' Biden or anything" when opposing the amendment and the whole room started laughing at the thought

they'll endorce Biden

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meanwhile, in Chicago

https://mobile.twitter.com/MsHellinWheels/status/1157371945920401410

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Plinkey posted:

they'll endorce Biden

lol, they fought about formally endorsing Bernie, no way Biden sniffs DSA approval, they'll probably just still endorse Bernie anyway

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Plinkey posted:

bernie isn't a dem

wow way to parrot a neoliberal shill talking point

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Spergin Morlock posted:

a t1000 with fetal alcohol syndrome, lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS