Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Oh my god the greatest esports gamer of all time has signed up for the ONLY streaming service powered by azure cloud computing which is 10x more effective at scaning black peiple faces and sending them to the lapd shoot to kill database INSTANTLY than low energy and sad amazon and twitch cloud services

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol for some reason giving my money to the game industry seems infinitely less shameful than gaining money from it

I would never be able to bear the shame of giving up my 65 hour a week salary job where I constantly eat poo poo so I don’t lose my mediocre and expensive health insurance to play video games wearing a Red Bull hat and thanking SephirothSmasher69 for the three month resub for $10,000 a month

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Oh my god the greatest esports gamer of all time has signed up for the ONLY streaming service powered by azure cloud computing which is 10x more effective at scaning black peiple faces and sending them to the lapd shoot to kill database INSTANTLY than low energy and sad amazon and twitch cloud services

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I would never be able to bear the shame of giving up my 65 hour a week salary job where I constantly eat poo poo so I don’t lose my mediocre and expensive health insurance to play video games wearing a Red Bull hat and thanking SephirothSmasher69 for the three month resub for $10,000 a month

lmao yeah fair enough

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/pcinvasion/status/1157501123810299904?s=21

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

whatever this is it's gone now

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Tldr the ESA compiled a big list of “influencers”- about 2000 journalists, streamers, PR people for game/stream sites etc- who attended E3 2018 for internal networking reasons for this years E3, including names and phone numbers and home addresses, and kept it on a completely unencrypted spreadsheet on their site since around February and people just found out a couple hours ago. They took it down but loads of people already saved it. Oops lol

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tldr the ESA compiled a big list of “influencers”- about 2000 journalists, streamers, PR people for game/stream sites etc- who attended E3 2018 for internal networking reasons for this years E3, including names and phone numbers and home addresses, and kept it on a completely unencrypted spreadsheet on their site since around February and people just found out a couple hours ago. They took it down but loads of people already saved it. Oops lol

:yikes:

also lmao this crowdfunded game got bought out by epic and this was their response to fans complaining about it becoming epic exclusive when they originally promised a steam release https://twitter.com/ooblets/status/1156958973016174592?s=19

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Minus Green posted:

also lmao this crowdfunded game got bought out by epic and this was their response to fans complaining about it becoming epic exclusive when they originally promised a steam release https://twitter.com/ooblets/status/1156958973016174592?s=19

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't understand why people are making GBS threads their pants over this one particular online marketplace. I mean yeah that dev sounds retarded but so does that game, so who cares

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't understand why people are making GBS threads their pants over this one particular online marketplace. I mean yeah that dev sounds retarded but so does that game, so who cares

I never even heard of that lovely game before people linked me that crap two days ago. I honestly feel they wanted some outrage marketing after getting the money from Epic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plutonis posted:

I never even heard of that lovely game before people linked me that crap two days ago. I honestly feel they wanted some outrage marketing after getting the money from Epic

People are getting super mad on twitter about it and posting fake discord screenshots so it’s about as side splittingly hilarious as you’d expect.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Ooblets was featured in a guardian article last fall and I kinda wondered how anyone heard of it or would bother writing about it, particularly an internationally respected journalism outlet.

It seems bad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ooblets

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

my morning jackass posted:

Ooblets was featured in a guardian article last fall and I kinda wondered how anyone heard of it or would bother writing about it, particularly an internationally respected journalism outlet.

It seems bad.

There's an article about the development of the game on Gamasultra where they talk about building models and animation in order to get attention, and intending to build a game around all that before release. In their egs announcement they talk about using the money to hire a coder, and it sounds like they might not have actually been able to release a functional game without the egs money lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

an actual dog posted:

There's an article about the development of the game on Gamasultra where they talk about building models and animation in order to get attention, and intending to build a game around all that before release. In their egs announcement they talk about using the money to hire a coder, and it sounds like they might not have actually been able to release a functional game without the egs money lol

now thats "Epic"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
cant say im not jealous of their plan of drawing cute blobs and asking daddy fortnite for a paycheck

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

elf help book posted:

now thats "Epic"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

now thats "Epic"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/BulbaNewsNOW/status/1159089754744315905

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao. I love him

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The new bad guy team is a bunch of soccer hooligans

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1159093130785898499?s=19

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Alolan Raichu was good but diglett must be destroyed

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

They went too far with the new dugtrio.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Zigzagoon evos were definitely designed by a deranged furry. Jesus Christ.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just realised weezing is wearing a mfing top hat like a sir.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Just realised weezing is wearing a mfing top hat like a sir.

It's a bigass bong.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

In Training posted:

It's a bigass bong.

:mmmhmm:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

matti
Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0sfEidQgps

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

heehee
Sep 5, 2012