Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rah! posted:

rebels, partisans, guerrillas

whatever u wanna call em

they never succeeded in the history of humanity, ever

the concept of standing up for yourself and the people u care about is only something a idiot moran would ever agree with. especially when ur at some kind of disadvantage, its better 2 give up and kill urself first in that scenario, 2 save ur future killers the effort, its also a good idea 2 leave out some cookies for them

but hypothetically, when people do stand up for themselves and succeed, they definitely never use any guns

#resist :smug: :abuela:

if we banned guns, how would cops kill tmemselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder if white people know that south americans of spanish descent basically consider themself white lol

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

im white and anyone can come kill me whenever, just sayin

Oh no, you're not getting off the planet that easily

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS?

trump has risen

then where is the tweet

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
as does most everyone else

was this chud shooter just trying to find the azteca?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Rah! posted:

whatever u wanna call em

the concept of standing up for yourself and the people u care about is only something a idiot moran would ever agree with. especially when ur at some kind of disadvantage, its better 2 give up and kill urself first in that scenario, 2 save ur future killers the effort, its also a good idea 2 leave out some cookies for them

but hypothetically, when people do stand up for themselves and succeed, they definitely never use any guns

we should ban guns and then when it's time for our liberation a unified irleand will send us armalites to lose our own chains

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1157784875828518912?s=20

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

your anger is a gift

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Manifesto is out. It'll crack your ping.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2uObQDKtw

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

smarxist posted:

i wonder if white people know that south americans of spanish descent basically consider themself white lol

"consider themself"

they are white. in texas and all our race papers have checkboxes for "[ ] white [ ] hispanic"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

smarxist posted:

as does most everyone else

was this chud shooter just trying to find the azteca?

extremely strong opinions about the artisanal mezcal market

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

freedom

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
buy a drone and learn how to use it

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

im white and anyone can come kill me whenever, just sayin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpvJcH1hcdQ&t=124s

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
don't even bother with the manifesto, it's' just bumper sticker racism and facebook meme poo poo, it's completely divorced from reality

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

yeaaaah

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i'm not sure buying a gun means you'll lead commando raids in the glorious revolution but it sure is a great way for your toddler to bean you in the dome

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Always stand clear of the ladder, boss.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

euphronius posted:

i took a Dostoyevsky class with an actually Russian it was metal as hell. the English translations fail to capture a lot of the grim dark of it

Dostoevsky is rad
one of the few writers that can spend like 10 pages on set dressing and make it compelling while also getting really deep into socio-psychology of the day

the kind of insight you only get from literally thinking you are about to be executed and then reprieved

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
This is the moment Beto becomes president.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

if we banned guns, how would cops kill tmemselves

diabeetus or trying to build a crossbow and shoot themselves in the pissorbs

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

hmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JcjfoTTAQ

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Wait, I swear I've seen this in a trump thread before.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

DryGoods posted:

i'm not sure buying a gun means you'll lead commando raids in the glorious revolution but it sure is a great way for your toddler to bean you in the dome

do NOT get a toddler jfc

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

smarxist posted:

don't even bother with the manifesto, it's' just bumper sticker racism and facebook meme poo poo, it's completely divorced from reality

real basic bitch poo poo imo

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

very abnormal nothing is normal heh he https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQTuzUYD58I

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

antifa cyberclowns

i told them to watch the borders for this new menace but the deep state was already in control

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
where were you when your child first said the words 'president trump'

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Gripweed posted:

Trying to do performative wokeness by setting up a stall where black people can whip a white man, but the white guy ruins it by having a boner the whole time

:ck5:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

im going to make a matchlock tanegashima after training under a master japanese craftsman instead of buying an inferior american assault weapon

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Rah! posted:

diabeetus or trying to build a crossbow and shoot themselves in the pissorbs

they have a fetish for dying in car accidents and a deep fear of seatbelts

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Rah! posted:

whatever u wanna call em

posting this nonsense on a day when a man used this exact logic to further his politics with the barrel of a gun and killed over a dozen people is sick poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

if anything, this sounds like we need to give toddlers more guns

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

those guns could be spelling out anything. how do you even know he was using the english alphabet?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

smarxist posted:

What like I'm going to read it and go "oh gently caress mexicans are replacing white people?" The dude was dumb as hell, and his mentally deficient ideology should be plastered all over every type of media as an example of where believing trump's stroked out bullshit gets you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

posting this nonsense on a day when a man used this exact logic to further his politics with the barrel of a gun and killed over a dozen people is sick poo poo

its really fascinating how insistent you are on erasing white nationalism from the conversation