Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

hey at least I'm not afraid to go to malls and poo poo

we do have two nazis running from Mounties killing people right now though but that's way west of me

None of us are afraid to leave the house either, that is just people making jokes.
And lol, you go to the mall.

Turp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/engineeringvids/status/1154783866797748224

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

thats a construction vid very misleading

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
malls dyin, cloud

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Standard excavator stuff, I've seen cooler stuff than that

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
if the police got there in less than a minute, and the shooting was happening on the sidewalk in front of the bar - what are the odds that some of the dead were killed by stray police bullets

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Pohl posted:

None of us are afraid to leave the house either, that is just people making jokes.
And lol, you go to the mall.

Turp

I like buying stuff at the outlet mall :shrug:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

:woof:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

if the police got there in less than a minute, and the shooting was happening on the sidewalk in front of the bar - what are the odds that some of the dead were killed by stray police bullets

Lol trump

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I remember when 9/11 happened and when people asked what could be done to prevent that everyone stood up together and yelled "no!" and to quit politicizing the attack and to focus on memorials and thoughts and prayers.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

it's really easy to get guns that can murder the poo poo out of a lot of people very quickly, but honestly you can do that fairly easily in Canada too. The real problem is that for 40 years, media have been pushing the idea that there's a "realmurica" and the idea that it's a good thing to be proud of being a social fuckhead that can't cope with people being slightly different from you

also we all hate each other and are collectively getting stupider by the day

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/HillaryWarnedUs/status/1157776241459630080?s=19

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

didn’t the LAPD kill RFL jr and cover it up lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Aren't malls just a bunch of closed Halloween stores now

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
What I'm trying to say is that we didn't do anything in the aftermath of 9/11 and to take action now and do something drastic like implement gun control would be disrespectful to the lives lost on :911:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I like buying stuff at the outlet mall :shrug:

:hfive:

I'm just kidding, in America the mall is pretty much dead. We have a live mall here in Boise but the outlet mall is lol, so loving dead. I think there is one store still open and otherwise you have acres of buildings and parking lots just sitting empty. It's pretty dystopian.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol yeah but how many shootings is that 43%

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

Aren't malls just a bunch of closed Halloween stores now

you know who else likes malls

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

fits my needs posted:

didn’t the LAPD kill RFL jr and cover it up lol

Wasn't there some shooting in NYC a few years ago and it turned out the shooter shot one person, and then the NYPD injured 9 more?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
You should go urbex the dead mall, it's a fun spooky way to spend an afternoon

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

2DCAT posted:

What I'm trying to say is that we didn't do anything in the aftermath of 9/11 and to take action now and do something drastic like implement gun control would be disrespectful to the lives lost on :911:

I thought the joke was we invaded 2 countries. Now I'm confused.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/MehrsaBaradaran/status/1157875272235933696

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/HillaryWarnedUs/status/1157750073977200641?s=19

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

no

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Hot Karl Marx posted:

you can't really buy assault rifles like you can in the US, but I get what you mean

We have cash and carry assault rifle fairs.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Pohl posted:

I thought the joke was we invaded 2 countries. Now I'm confused.

A myth perpetuated by antifa

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Ah so it's all her fault, it all makes sense now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

There was that dude who sniped a bunch of police from a roof in Texas a couple years ago. As I recall they strapped a grenade to a drone to kill him.

badass

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Ah so it's all her fault, it all makes sense now

She knew this would happen but didn't stop it

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Elephanthead posted:

In Florida, there are billboards for a new gunshow every week, usually with a picture of a dead police officer and it says "IN HONOUR OF DEAD POLICE OFFICER MITCH TRIED TO TAKE A CURVE AT 98 FOR NO REASON BLUE LIVE MATTER"

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
no info on they dayton shooter?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Elephanthead posted:

lol, we have the county fairs coming up and it has already been on NPR of all loving places that our local "open carry" assholes will be allowed to open carry at the county fairs.

so, lol

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

I do think it's fun shooting targets with my buddy and his .22 rifle though

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
remember that vegas guy that shot like 500 ppl or whatever lol, why did he do it? :iiam:

white supremacist murderers are a real loving mystery lmfao

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

703 posted:

no info on they dayton shooter?

plenty of pictures of his asscrack on twitter

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

fits my needs posted:

remember that vegas guy that shot like 500 ppl or whatever lol, why did he do it? :iiam:

That was kind of confusing because he shot up a country music festival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

fits my needs posted:

It's still too early to think about things like motives... We should be focusing on things like 10 year anniversary memories and tiny American flags right now