Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

fits my needs posted:

why do they only use robots to blow up non white shooters

Blue lives matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Fireside Nut posted:

so was the Dayton shooter a chud too?

https://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1157976396750381056?s=19

For some reason the police were on the scene already and allegedly killed the guy within a minute, though he still managed to hit 25 people

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

FistEnergy posted:

2 mass shootings in a day and my Facebook feed is full of police officer in-laws claiming that this has nothing to do with Trump and the Democrats are just as guilty, very cool start to my morning

lol you still use facebook. I'm not going to tell you not to talk to those people, but lol, you are giving them a free invite into your brain by engaging them on facebook.
delete it and tell them you are worried about privacy, spare yourself the misery

twoday
May 4, 2005

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

hey, I've been thinking maybe it's bad that America loves guns?

But think of all the good things that guns do

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

seriously don’t believe a loving word the cops say about how quickly and excellently they responded to the mass shooting, they pulled the same poo poo at the garlic festival and it turned out the guy killed himself

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Fireside Nut posted:

so was the Dayton shooter a chud too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

twoday posted:

For some reason the police were on the scene already and allegedly killed the guy within a minute, though he still managed to hit 25 people

normal country

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

twoday posted:

Weird, nothing could have been done I guess

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

The cops have been infiltrated by the white supremacists and are working with the mass shooters to bring about a fascist state

twoday
May 4, 2005

What's with the timing of these things? It feels like there was a stretch without any major incidents, and now there are a bunch at once

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Life update

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Daay tooon aaaaaaaaa

lets go away

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Truniht posted:

The cops have been infiltrated by the white supremacists and are working with the mass shooters to bring about a fascist state

trump

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Siljmonster posted:

Life update

how'd the dog put up that poster in his room

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Thom12255 posted:

how'd the dog put up that poster in his room

He's a good dog

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWnzfA9AqrA

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Truniht posted:

I'll be sure to bring this up at Thanksgiving, ty

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

twoday posted:

What's with the timing of these things? It feels like there was a stretch without any major incidents, and now there are a bunch at once

It's like a suicide cluster, they feed on each other

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

2DCAT posted:

What I'm trying to say is that we didn't do anything in the aftermath of 9/11 and to take action now and do something drastic like implement gun control would be disrespectful to the lives lost on :911:

For me it's the fact that a guy shot up a group of Congressional Republicans, and specifically made sure that he was shooting Republicans and not Democrats, and no actual gun control laws were implemented even when Rs controlled the entire federal government. I guess Scalise's dick balls and taint were acceptable losses for are freedom

Just counting down the days until one of these shootings claims someone that I know, or happens somewhere that I liv-

twoday posted:

Oh there was a shooting in Philly this week? I legit didn't know about that lmao

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

twoday posted:

Maybe it was too hot before?

I’m not even kidding, that could be the reason.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Pohl posted:

He had hearing and eye protection on.
That is someone that intends to be taken alive

Nah, he just didn't want to incapacitate himself so he could keep shooting. Firing a rifle repeatedly with no hearing protection, especially indoors, will disorient you pretty hard.

Do we know how chuddy the Dayton shooter was yet?

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

univbee posted:

Maybe it was too hot before?

I’m not even kidding, that could be the reason.

Heavy set, at large

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

twoday posted:

People seeing it on the news and figuring that they may as well just act on it? Like, a critical mass of hate?

mkultra419
May 4, 2005

Modern Day Alchemist
Pillbug

twoday posted:

5th street in the Oregon District is a big stretch of bars / breweries / restaurants with live entertainment and it sound like he started shooting right around closing time on a Saturday night. I'm not suprised there were police patrols in the area.

Its very popular with college students and people in their 20s/30s. Lots of residential streets with old houses surrounding it that are becoming popular with the younger adult crowd that were the counter-protesters when the Klan had that rally recently.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
wtf is this movie coneheads

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Pepperoneedy posted:

People seeing it on the news and figuring that they may as well just act on it? Like, a critical mass of hate?

white ball of hot rage because of obama

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

fake news can't even get the number right

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Lastgirl posted:

everything about this backdrop is just amazing from a roundabout social commentary way, idk where to begin~

Venom Snake posted:

the most incredible thing here is all of that gear, the armored vehicles, the guns, it's all pointless. literally all they do is wait for the shooter to run out of ammo and surrender lol

Rah! posted:

the shooter is a nazi
the cops are nazis
the government is nazis
everyone's a bootlicker nazi, that's the main reason why poo poo is like this
those fake soldier cops are also living out a lame male power fantasy lol :911:
demon cracker nation

Feldegast42 posted:

any gun control legislation and enforcement wouldn't target the shitstains doing the shootings, but marginalized minorities that they want to disarm so they can't fight back against the nazis

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

fits my needs posted:

wtf is this movie coneheads

SNL in the 70s wanted to make fun of aliens so had a conehead alien show up then a family of them

then a movie of them invading the us

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i cant remember if it was PJ or that It Could Happen Here guy who said it but its that popcorn kernel analogy and its only a matter of time

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

twoday posted:

its almost as if nazis feel encouraged to pop off somehow

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

goddamn my xcom2 impossible game is going to end because the stupid avatar project just went up 4 blips in 2 minutes and I only have access to one black site and it has an alien ruler.

rip

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

C-Euro posted:

For me it's the fact that a guy shot up a group of Congressional Republicans, and specifically made sure that he was shooting Republicans and not Democrats, and no actual gun control laws were implemented even when Rs controlled the entire federal government. I guess Scalise's dick balls and taint were acceptable losses for are freedom

Just counting down the days until one of these shootings claims someone that I know, or happens somewhere that I liv-

Oh there was a shooting in Philly this week? I legit didn't know about that lmao

A gunman shot six people killing one in southwest philly but for some reason national media didnt care

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

twoday posted:

cool, I was feeling uneasy last night when I was out doing errands, but thought I was being silly and the threat of gun violence isn’t 24/7. glad to see that it is!!!!!

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Choking on Trump's cob.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

*wakes up* *sees there's been another mass shooting* *goes back to bed*

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

don't sleep snoo

it is time to work out

use that fear of a shooter as a positive

go for a jog

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

has anyone made the avoid the shooter work out yet

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

B-Rock452 posted:

A gunman shot six people killing one in southwest philly but for some reason national media didnt care

Southwest Center City, or actual Southwest Philly? Guessing the latter because absolutely no one here cares about Southwest Philly.

Third World Reagan posted:

don't sleep snoo

it is time to work out

use that fear of a shooter as a positive

go for a jog

I got up early to run but did less than half of what I intended because I hurt my calf :( It's a bummer too because this is the first time in a while that it hasn't been 80+ degrees at 6 AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.