Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lmao the white nationalism crisis can’t be denied anymore so they deleted trump tweets just lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

start by killing yourself you dumb nazi pissbaby

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

How fast can the Spandau ballet guy even type

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Nonsense posted:

lmao the white nationalism crisis can’t be denied anymore so they deleted trump tweets just lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Are they really deleting Trumps tweets?

lol breaking the law breaking the law
dun dun dun

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nonsense posted:

:smugdon:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Pohl posted:

Revenue chart lol

very lowtax voice: as you can see last fiscal year our red text title per shitpost or rtl/sp ratio was 0.57 whereas this year we're projecting increases up to 0.65 due to a bumper crop of anime this year

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Mrs. Dash posted:

lmao that half of all trump voters aren't sure if trump is a white nationalist or not

hmm you'd think that would be a big red flag

thatks why they like him

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1158046968226209794

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nonsense posted:

We finally got him

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

We finally got him

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

a.lo posted:

We finally got him

ah, nevertheless

NEVERTHELESS

YES... HAHAHAHA

NEVERTHELESS!!!!!!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:wrong:

nazis arent people

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I honestly did not expect them to sink to such a cowardly low as deleting the tweets

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Inspector Hound posted:

At least everyone got paid when America was a leave it to beaver cargo cult

not minorities, also the USSR at that point was socially conservative and racist as gently caress as well. we are all going back to the prior ww2 normal

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I wonder if anyone is protesting in Bedminster yet

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
interesting that the victims arent referred to as people but the shooters are :thunk:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

goddamn piss gently caress cracker nation hail satan

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I honestly did not expect them to sink to such a cowardly low as deleting the tweets

lol have you not been paying attenting since esclator day 2015

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
for real though, to the guy who said combine d&d and tfr, thus mixing condescending pedantry with the shittiest opinions on the planet - i think we're already there m8

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
you are hereby sentenced to 20 years of solitary confinement for uhh *flips paper around a bunch of times* deleting the tweets

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Raccooon posted:

What was the trump tweet?

https://factba.se/topic/deleted-tweets :shrug:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plinkey posted:

lol have you not been paying attenting since esclator day 2015

when was the last time trump deleted a tweet

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump is still gonna win again because this poo poo will embolden his base while the dems continue to be piece of poo poo cowards and nominate one of the centrists

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

triple sulk posted:

trump is still gonna win again because this poo poo will embolden his base while the dems continue to be piece of poo poo cowards and nominate one of the centrists

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
ACKSHUSLALY my knowledge level FAR surpasses yours, so um, take a step back there champ. let the big boys talk.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

lorn Wayne posted:

for real though, to the guy who said combine d&d and tfr, thus mixing condescending pedantry with the shittiest opinions on the planet - i think we're already there m8

Delete tfr

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JessicaHuseman/status/1158041770355318784

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

“not sure” is p meaningful given the topic, not just the usual “gee idk my brain not work real smart” noise

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1157832983975534592?s=19

Bernie... No

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I will add the football hall of fame was last night in Dayton, the chud knew a busy night to go downtown.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

i think it was when he had a bunch of tweets supporting roy moores primary opponent lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

before some court told him it was illegal

but neverthless

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

internet detective are saying his mother's name is a not-very-common name that starts with 'm' if that's a clue

yeah, seeing some of the unblurred pics on his facebook, it's definitely him

Nukes to Saudi A! posted:

Was he a "seemingly nice guy who kept to himself and didnt bother anyone and you cant see how this could happen"?

never met the kid, his dad is kind of a dick but jesus

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

it's cool we have an entire forum dedicated to gun nuts who want to allow legal machine guns as part of a compromise solution on gun control

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

triple sulk posted:

if they don't play ball the corporate masters yank the leash so damned if they do damned if they don't i guess

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1158046950371069953

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Tfr is not exactly some chud den compared to pretty much anywhere and it's probably left of gbs and the pink forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

shovelbum posted:

Tfr is not exactly some chud den compared to pretty much anywhere and it's probably left of gbs and the pink forum

so delete gbs and fyad too then