Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pathetic little tramp posted:

this happens after every shooting because chuds know they just need to put one lie out there that their fellow chuds can join in on

https://twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/1158065809689911298

we dont know his politics and we will never know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Cowpocalypse posted:

lol if you think anything will change while trump is in office

this really isn't helpful

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1157860301988978688

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

SirPablo posted:

Watching Harry Potter doesn't make me a loving wizard.

maybe not you :colbert:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Cowpocalypse posted:

lol if you think anything will change while trump is in office

the climate probably will

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Sean Bean:] one does not simply lock arms in human concern

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

new forums background

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

heard u like girls posted:

if that happened there would be 4000 pages

site would be down from a ddos attack of people writing "trump is the most handsome man on television" after 20 pages

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

this really isn't helpful

this isnt the helpful thread this is the trump thread where we spin ourselves in to psychosis and brain is smoother than before

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

buddy, they don't even let me lock arms in human concern

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
grappling with brain puzzlers with my hands, because i am a tactile politician, but i realized that all i needed was to lock my arms around the human concern, against its consent

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Poniard posted:

the climate probably will
:hmmyes: touché mon ami

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I used to work with a middle aged filipino guy named adolfo

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Every platform rushes as fast as possible to lock accounts and delete posts, hoping, praying that we won't connect these events as a crises of white nationalist terrorism.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

oh jesus christ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/OnlyJball/status/1158067828773097472

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Matt Drudge is like 89 years old now isnt he

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Poniard posted:

this isnt the helpful thread this is the trump thread where we spin ourselves in to psychosis and brain is smoother than before

Hmm true

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

Adolfo Franco is a bit on-the-nose for a fascist

"Its me, classical liberal 'Benito Codreanu-Pinochet'"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Chris Murphy:] the human concern! John! The human concern is breaching containment! Hurry, where's the manual override, we gotta shut it down!! JOHN! JOOOOOOOHN! :byodood:

John Cornyn:] heh, manual? No, i just got a manicure with my dope NRA check cashed in friday. No, no need for that, we just lock our arms around it, preventing the human concern from spilling outwards into the populace.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/dick_nixon/status/1158068457122013188

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/dangainor/status/1158065963788636160?s=20

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

Matt Drudge is like 89 years old now isnt he