Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
anyone that owns a gun should just stick it to their temple and do the needful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Nonsense posted:

I hope Bernie or Warren bodies this piece of poo poo for this

https://twitter.com/JohnDelaney/status/1158054934765539330

we can’t ban guns, too many people in this country love their gun insurance plans

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Nonsense posted:

WHooooaaaa buddy it says here you beat the hell out of a jewish guy while screaming about hitler, so i'm sorry but....

you're gonna have to pay 20 dollars for insurance to buy this ar-15

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

anyone that owns a gun should just stick it to their temple and do the needful

I own several historic long guns

Goodbye

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
pew pew pew

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Poniard posted:

Ah gently caress I'm red mad and sweaty

put a bag of ice on ur head while u post

:chillout:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Poniard posted:

I own several historic long guns

Goodbye

I'm glad

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
hopw about a tax advantaged savings plan that can be used for gun purchases but you don't have access to it if you've committed domestic violence

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

How do I get someone to post a vid of my suicide

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

logikv9 posted:

i agree it is time to stop consuming media

I’ve stopped contributing to npr

starship-troopers-doing-my-part.gif

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

a.lo posted:

I'm glad

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tacodaemon posted:

Global Lentil Market Analysis & Forecasts 2019-2024 - The Market is Projected to Reach a Volume of 8.4 Million Tons by 2024, Growing at a CAGR of 4.8% - ResearchAndMarkets.com

July 10, 2019 03:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time

DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lentil Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.

The global lentil market reached a volume of 6.3 Million Tons in 2018. The market volume is further projected to reach a volume of 8.4 Million Tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2019-2024.

Currently, lentil is largely consumed as a staple food of various South Asian regions such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. In addition to this, lentils are gaining popularity across the globe as they offer numerous health benefits such as lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases, controlling diabetes, preventing cancer, boosting metabolism and improving digestion.

Global Market Drivers

Lentil in its whole form has applications in taste and aroma enhancer products such as soups, sauces, dips, spreads, etc. Moreover, it is widely used in ready-to-eat food products which has contributed towards a propelling growth of the global lentil market.

There are a number of snack foods, batters, bakery products, etc., which are prepared by using the flour and fractions of split lentils. Besides this, owing to a long shelf life, lentils are being preferred by consumers around the world which is resulting in an escalated demand.

Over the past few years, there has been a rise in health consciousness among consumers along with the awareness about the availability of organically produced lentils as a result of growing organised food retail sector. This has directly impacted the growth of the global lentils market.

At present, lentils are witnessing heightened demand particularly in emerging countries such as India, Turkey and Sri-Lanka on account of huge population growth, improving living standards and changing dietary patterns.

Regional Insights

On a geographical front, Canada represents the largest market for lentil, holding the majority of the share in the global lentil market. This growth can be mainly accredited to the fact that majority of lentil is produced in the region. Canada is followed by India, Australia, Turkey and Nepal.

I stayed up way too late last night finishing up All Systems Red, the first book in the Murderbot Diaries series.

I really like Murderbot. It is a great character. I am happy to have learned of Murderbot and am eager to read more of its adventures in coming to know itself.

This was a good post to wake up to. Thanks for sharing it with us here in these humble forums.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

This is hard these muskets are too long

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nonsense posted:

gun ownership is one of many stepping stones along with home ownership and car ownership to ensure a strong stable american family to send off new bodies to war

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
What if instead of bullets guns shot little American flag pins?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

pathetic little tramp posted:

hopw about a tax advantaged savings plan that can be used for gun purchases but you don't have access to it if you've committed domestic violence

gun loans that are forgiven if you manage to not shoot up a disadvantaged community for three years

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lorn Wayne posted:

yes

end all insurance and laws

don’t get me wrong I’d love chuds to have to pay out the nose for their stupid fascist toy collections and in a vacuum it’d probably be a good idea

speng31b
May 8, 2010

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Well that's one idea, but what if instead American flags shot bullets?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
So the shooter shot up a bar in a black area of town that his white sister was at - man who can figure out this motive

reallll fuckin tricky

no clues here

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Poniard posted:

How do I get someone to post a vid of my suicide

drat ... :(

plz stay safe and just do your volcano idea instead

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Tim Ryan dropped out of the presidential run

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like we should all own exactly 3 guns, two pulse guns implanted in our arms and one big projectile gun mounted on our backs. Let us become like Murderbot.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
jesus christ what do you do when your one child shoots your other child, the gently caress

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

This is only fair if there is a fire mode selector to allow the gun to alternately fire abortions.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

why not both?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

speng31b posted:

Well that's one idea, but what if instead American flags shot bullets?

Wow)

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

any more mass shootings in the 6 hours i was sleeping or we just on the big 2 for the weekend that's not over yet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Every person you kill you get -1 points on your gun license. Lose 15 points and you lose your license. Just like for cars.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

when nazis were taking over America and murdering innocent people, what did brave science communicator Neil deGrasse Tyson do?

"well, actually"

lol neil wow ur really living up to ur dream of being the new carl sagan lmao good job :thermidor:

lmao

:d2a:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I loving hate this piece of poo poo so much

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

pathetic little tramp posted:

jesus christ what do you do when your one child shoots your other child, the gently caress

given their obsession with personhood laws why didnt they charge steve scalise's shooter with one million counts of murder

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

a.lo posted:

Tim Ryan dropped out of the presidential run

yes he also said poo poo on tv so he is cool in my book

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

he's right ban cars too

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Jonny 290 posted:

given their obsession with personhood laws why didnt they charge steve scalise's shooter with one million counts of murder

Sperm doesn't count as people bc that would put some tiny responsibility on men

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Gripweed posted:

I loving hate this piece of poo poo so much

he's a parody of himself and would die to bill nye in a cage match bc bill would have sharpened his nails tobias beecher style for weeks beforehand

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

campfire posted:

any more mass shootings in the 6 hours i was sleeping or we just on the big 2 for the weekend that's not over yet

Yea someone shot up a playground in Chicago, apparently

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hell yea i fuckn love melting down

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

neil im gonna kick your rear end

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Nonsense posted:

democrats

lisa needs braces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
It's so loving hard to avoid trolling tfr aaaa