Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Good soup! posted:

The scene from contact when they decipher the schematics, only it's this

You solved the box, we came. Now you must come with us, taste our pleasures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bearjew posted:

faster

wider

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the great widening is upon us

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

big
WIDE
TRUMO

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

SirPablo posted:

I'm sure it was posted, but gonna be hard for Donny to go against his true love.

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1158081349674315776?s=19

destroy you're father ivank

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

big tr.anus

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

this is so scary

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

triple sulk posted:

beto basically has zero policies but i'm glad someone finally just straight up said "what the gently caress" and more or less called out the press for being morons

yeah i mean, if dude is remembered for nothing else he's done, "members of the press, what the gently caress?" should be it

i really am feeling like it's getting harder and harder for anyone to keep up the veneer of not quite being human. dude just had a real moment of expressing what people are thinking for real and how can you not empathize

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

this is the best forum

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my balls smell different today

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

yeah i mean, if dude is remembered for nothing else he's done, "members of the press, what the gently caress?" should be it

i really am feeling like it's getting harder and harder for anyone to keep up the veneer of not quite being human. dude just had a real moment of expressing what people are thinking for real and how can you not empathize

crack ping

no brain will remain unbroken

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao the amount of hate I feel for this presidency and Republicans in general is astounding

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Dolphin posted:

imagining

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

punished milkman posted:

destroy you're father ivank

By locking him in a black hole with ur entire putrid famil inside.

Cept Tiffany?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

triple sulk posted:

beto basically has zero policies but i'm glad someone finally just straight up said "what the gently caress" and more or less called out the press for being morons

It gives him an excuse to drop out so... sure!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Dolphin posted:

im sorry

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Good soup! posted:

lmao the amount of hate I feel for this presidency and Republicans in general is astounding

Lol if you didn't hate them back in 2000 or before

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I just...

I have no moral ground to stand on about the issues we're facing. I went and saw Hobbes and Shaw, betraying Vin Diesel.

I'm sorry.

It was bad and not actually fun like Fast and Furious.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Good soup! posted:

Let your hatred grow and fester

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
last night i tried not drinking and i woke up to Ohio so heres to you, new bottle of Bulleit Rye :sadwave:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

chuggin PISS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T975OLtU4g

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TheAmitie/status/1158231324907327488?s=19

:thunk: :thunkher:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

FAUXTON posted:

Lol if you didn't hate them back in 2000 or before

I was in the sixth grade in 2000

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

pillsburysoldier posted:

here's the audio
https://twitter.com/ericbradner/status/1158216987908218882

anderson cooperishly: "how could you say that"

unprecedented wow

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i got drunk last night and listened to the top pop mix, which i was displeased to learn was NOT targeted to gay men such as myself, but i found lizzo and like her songs are fun and also she's big and not ashmed of it so more power to her

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Attention right wingers/conservatives :

are you really planning to blame this on video games? There are gamers around the world playing the same games as people in the United States and yet you want to go on the television that this might be a video game problem.

Look dude, we’ve been down this road before and it appears to happen every 10 years or so. The easiest and most convenient way to point fingers at is video games. I know you or your corporate shitlords don’t respect video games or gamers but you can’t think the problem with these mass shootings is video games. I’ve been playing video games fir 35+ years and I would never think about ending another’s life. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach.

Knock this crap off because it solves nothing and only looks for an escape goat.

- Veteran Gamer

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can we get a constitutional amendment that requires any male president be a castrati

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
thats good rye

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

fosborb posted:

last night i tried not drinking and i woke up to Ohio so heres to you, new bottle of Bulleit Rye :sadwave:

wow we're drinking the same piss :d2a:

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

cumshitter posted:

i got drunk last night and listened to the top pop mix, which i was displeased to learn was NOT targeted to gay men such as myself, but i found lizzo and like her songs are fun and also she's big and not ashmed of it so more power to her

dude

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/29/732097345/lizzo-tiny-desk-concert

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Good soup! posted:

same but everyone who isn't a communist or an anarchist or both, except less hate and more just profound disappointment