Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How tiresome.
To say their features look very different is ridiculous. And lol at the insinuation you need face blindness to think so. :haw:
But you do you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

All white terrorists look the same to me.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
4chan chic

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Spins posted:

How tiresome.
To say their features look very different is ridiculous. And lol at the insinuation you need face blindness to think so. :haw:
But you do you.

I mean yeah there are obviously similarities but they're also obviously not the same person

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

They think this guy is JFK Jr. they're definitely going to think this it's the same person

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

zoux posted:

They think this guy is JFK Jr. they're definitely going to think this it's the same person

Isn't that Trump's doctor

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

He looks like exactly like him

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spins posted:

How tiresome.
But you do you.

How have you interpreted the latest Q drops please give us the inside scoop

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

There's nothing racist in simply acknowledging that all whites look alike.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bird with big dick posted:

Lol
Gimme a break
Post stupid poo poo like that to me and you just make yourself look stupid
I've been laughing at Q poo poo for a year at least

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Discendo Vox posted:

It's Muammar Gaddafi.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

steinrokkan posted:

It's Muammar Gaddafi.

Like I said,

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Discendo Vox posted:

Like I said,

Now that's a conspiracy theory I can get behind

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spins posted:

Lol
Gimme a break
Post stupid poo poo like that to me and you just make yourself look stupid
I've been laughing at Q poo poo for a year at least

I don’t see that anywhere in here? If you don’t want to share your decodes you can just say so, you don’t need to act all ashamed and defensive

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

cloudflare finally dumped 8chan.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/NewsPuppet/status/1158373081548591104

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

big nipples big life posted:

cloudflare finally dumped 8chan.

False flag move by the deep state to give cover to try to cut off the bakers, but Trump is two moves ahead and Q moved to Voat like a year ago?

I'm starting to memory hole Q-anon and feel like it's been around forever. Trump is making us all immortal because time is going so slow (except the children dying in camps and randoms murdered by spree shooters, obviously)

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Face blindness strikes again.

Someone should replace one of the three pictures with an old picture of JFK Jr.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Feinne posted:

Face blindness strikes again.

Someone should replace one of the three pictures with an old picture of JFK Jr.

I'm confused, those are three pictures of JFK Jr

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
These spree shooters are all molded by the same movements, ideologies, figures, etc'... it's not surprising they look similar.

Maybe call it the Ben Shapiro mold since they all seem to be fans of his.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I have legit faceblindness and even im like "its because they have the same loving glasses".

Youd think with all those Soros dollars the deep state could afford to use a wider range of actors.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zanzibar Ham posted:

These spree shooters are all molded by the same movements, ideologies, figures, etc'... it's not surprising they look similar.

Maybe call it the Ben Shapiro mold since they all seem to be fans of his.

"Hmm, why do all of these angry incel nerds from 8chan seem similar?"

"It must be because they're all the same actor!"

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

White people look alike, it takes a canny eye to differentiate mass shooters.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Deep State is super sloppy

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
8chan is in the poo poo btw, they're having trouble finding new ddos protection and their domain registrar has apparently cut ties with them.

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's great news because it really hurt Qanon when Reddit killed all the Qsubreddits.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yep, deplatforming works

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1158434386179756032

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"Incels" are what happens when nerds are ashamed to be nerds. D&D isn't "alpha" enough. You combine the worst traits of nerd poo poo with the worst traits of bro poo poo and get people who love fantasy but can only relate to it through guns because unicorns are "gay".

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Spins posted:

Smh

Nope

If you can't tell those are photos of distinct individuals, you should actually get evaluated for face blindness. I'm not joking or trying to be mean, prosopagnosia isn't common but it's not super rare either.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Adding the third guy in there takes this to "The Man Who Mistook His Wife For a Hat" levels of perceptual malfunction

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Everything is a sign. ALL THE HASHTAGS.

https://twitter.com/NewsPuppet/status/1158432313732022273?s=20

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

VitalSigns posted:

If you can't tell those are photos of distinct individuals, you should actually get evaluated for face blindness. I'm not joking or trying to be mean, prosopagnosia isn't common but it's not super rare either.

They look v similar, certainly similar enough for conspiracy theorists to have a field day, and they are. I'm a 50 yr old woman who ran a lounge for over a decade and bartended far longer. I do not have face blindness. I also do not find joy in picking apart posts to pointlessly argue. (Not directed at you.)
So I'll let this laughable derail end now, for my part.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The fact that there has never been a 2AM "NO CO OR O" alert proves that the president doesn't actually have access to the presidential alert system.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

The fact that there has never been a 2AM "NO CO OR O" alert proves that the president doesn't actually have access to the presidential alert system.

I'm sure there's at least one gatekeeper built into the system who can no or no-go an alert.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

They tried giving Trump control over it once and the Hawaii false missile alarm happened.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Roger Fisher wrote a proposal in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists for nuclear deterrence in 1981

quote:

My suggestion was quite simple: Put that needed code number in a little capsule, and then implant that capsule right next to the heart of a volunteer. The volunteer would carry with him a big, heavy butcher knife as he accompanied the President. If ever the President wanted to fire nuclear weapons, the only way he could do so would be for him first, with his own hands, to kill one human being. The President says, "George, I'm sorry but tens of millions must die." He has to look at someone and realize what death is—what an innocent death is. Blood on the White House carpet. It's reality brought home.

How many aides would Trump have killed in a fit of pique by now

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

zoux posted:

Roger Fisher wrote a proposal in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists for nuclear deterrence in 1981

How many aides would Trump have killed in a fit of pique by now

I think it's been confirmed that Trump has had to be talked down from nuclear weapons at least once so far.

Apathy420
May 18, 2017

by Cyrano4747
I wonder where the newest canonical Q poster will show up next. My money’s on Twitter, and I’m willing to double down and say Trump will directly retweet them during his tenure as president

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

What is the utility of being evaluated/diagnosed? I definitely have moderate faceblindness* and I'm not sure what the knowledge can do for me.

*I won't reliably recognize people unless I've known them at least a month, and can still be thrown off bu a change of clothing + different angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Where We Go One, We Get Deplatformed