Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/PeonFlux/status/1158386822914936832

roffle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I think it's possible to say "the Dayton shooter identified as a leftist" and take that to mean "there's toxic horrible people in all communities and using any label as a definitive indicator of someone being a good person creates blind spots" instead of "LOOKS LIKE TTUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT BOTH SIDES"

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

a new world where presidents are ranked by how many mass shootings happened under their watch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I think it's possible to say "the Dayton shooter identified as a leftist" and take that to mean "there's toxic horrible people in all communities and using any label as a definitive indicator of someone being a good person creates blind spots" instead of "LOOKS LIKE TTUMP WAS RIGHT ABOUT BOTH SIDES"

shut the gently caress up zegermans

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/MarieB41/status/1158107076322713600

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pollyanna posted:

ok so tl;dr:

el paso - white supremacist
dayton - misogynist/incel

Yeah this is a pretty good summation.

It doesn't help that the MO in each shooting was flipped. Incel showed up in body armor and poo poo and the Nazi in cargo shorts

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Poor Barron. Only going to be able to play The Apprentice on CD-ROM, and whatever bible games Pence gives him.

Anyway, go ahead, ban all video games.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

no, it's not. what the gently caress country do you think you live in lmao

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
remember like 20 years ago when some guy shot up a garlic festival?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

shut the gently caress up zegermans

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4gjt6_xWps

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Imagine being such a pathetic coward you think you need to own this poo poo

gregday
May 23, 2003

just a totally normal thing to have in your junk food trash filled car

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

As is often the case, there is a very interesting and useful conversation to be had here that absolutely nobody with any platform will be hosting

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the best way to keep your gun in peak condition is to roll it in maple syrup and then rub it on a dog

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/1158008284445663233

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

we've tried but we're still not allowed to sterilized white people :(

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

As is often the case, there is a very interesting and useful conversation to be had here that absolutely nobody with any platform will be hosting

Yep.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

starting to think something's really wrong with biden

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

real pros keep their guns shoved up their butts at all times, fully loaded and ready to go.

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

see, the problem is that everybody will assume you mean the latter by saying that

we are way beyond reasonable discourse with good faith assumptions, in case you haven't seen who the president is

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

pls drive up maam 2nd window

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

?????????????????????????

Bill????

Right??????

Red flag registration isn’t even middle ground it’s quarter ground at best.

Also....loving Toledo. The presidents brain is smooth as an egg and Democrats are gonna lose to him again.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

hell yeah, S&P down 2.15%

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1158334345402290176

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trade wars are good, and easy to win

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol is this the real one? the market crash?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

f#a# posted:

see, the problem is that everybody will assume you mean the latter by saying that

we are way beyond reasonable discourse with good faith assumptions, in case you haven't seen who the president is

That's why you take no step back in accepting the narrative that the Dayton shooter was a leftist, like many itt did.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1158393325923241984?s=20

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Bearjew posted:

hell yeah, S&P down 2.15%

the poo poo and poop 500

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

MysteriousStranger posted:

El Paso was a right wing white nationalist Nazi and got taken alive and the violence was very political. Dayton shooter was a leftist and killed his sister before the cops got him, the violence doesn't seem to be political at this point.

I thought murdering you're famil was a Ron Paul thing

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

wait you can go to jail only on the weekends? lmao being white must rule

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

the poo poo and poop 500

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lol geraldo is such a loving enigma, i guess broken clock theory or whatever

he lives near me i should go talk to him

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

f#a# posted:

I'm more referring to internal discussions between leftists and those who engage in good faith with leftists, not the national discourse which is completely loving broken. Just because our lovely complicit media is incapable of discussing anything with nuance doesn't mean we should reject that nuance as inherently bad faith.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/1158387218681147392?s=20

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/CanthideJohnson/status/1157836754478673920

You don't get to claim self-defense when you're the one instigating the shooting IMO

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

crazy cloud posted:

the poo poo and poop 500

laughed out loud like an idiot. the stupidest jokes get me sometimes

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol this country doesn't give a gently caress about women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014