Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

"jilted"

how about just straight up psycho

no , u see, he did these killings because he was jilted. If he had not been on the receiving end of a jilting, he wouldn't have had to do murders. stop jiltshaming this poor man. no jilt no kill't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
that young man had a prosperous future ahead of him, before he was brutally jiltified

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

is jilting like jelqing

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/EdwardGLuce/status/1158367293144993793

TRPUM!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

8chan was started by Frederick "Hotwheels" Brennan after 4chan adopted a DMCA policy following Jennifer Lawrence's nude photos being stolen and posted online. It was always filled with pieces of poo poo, people 4chan banned, but got really popular when 4chan banned Gamergate poo poo. So essentially all the pedophiles that 4chan banned went to 8chan, then all the gamergate idiots did too. So did the nazi's.

i had no idea what the guy looked like, and then i saw a picture and the nickname made sense

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

no jilt no kill't

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1158412356692709379?s=20
We got him now fo- *gets gunned down by a nazi channer*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lawman 0 posted:

*media voice* that's divisive language :decorum:

Dean Winchester:] Sam, I think we got a lead...

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:thumbsup:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

crazy cloud posted:

no jilt no kill't

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Poniard posted:

multiple dick sucking events per day

That one scene from Silicon Valley is a documentary

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

no , u see, he did these killings because he was jilted. If he had not been on the receiving end of a jilting, he wouldn't have had to do murders. stop jiltshaming this poor man. no jilt no kill't

them poor thirsty boys just go full jilt and u just gotta give them some slack :smith:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

euphronius posted:

rodents breed so fast you need more rounds ready

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I cracked a ping of Trumps gone byyyyyy

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
Just noticed the Onion's recommended stories section

This country is a loving dumpster fire

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I have had conservatives before tell me that if the US government is able to have certain weapons, then all people should be able to have them. They believe that they need those weapons to stand up to a “tyrannical government” or in other words, they fantasize about shooting the troops the pretend to support.

Also, I ran into a libertarian friend today. He complained about government funding of everything from public schools to county fairs. he served in the military and currently works in a county jail. He was complaining about how much money could be cut from the jail. He was also complaining about how he is on parental leave since his wife gave birth a month ago for 10 weeks and said how stupid giving 10 weeks is and it should only be 1 week. Needless to say, his salary or veteran benefits should not be cut and he is not returning to work for another month or so.

I do not understand people some times, especially libertarians.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I heard about this on YKS and they were just like "yeah we got not jokes, this is loving awful"

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Admiral Ray posted:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

ar15 means automatic rat 15

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1158412356692709379?s=20
We got him now fo- *gets gunned down by a nazi channer*

it sure as gently caress wasn't doing anything beforehand

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/1158414177561657344

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Reminder this isn't just India/Pakistan. When it comes to Kashmir, China would love a piece too

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Born to Ping!

When I die bury me upside down so the world can kiss my Crack!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I have had conservatives before tell me that if the US government is able to have certain weapons, then all people should be able to have them. They believe that they need those weapons to stand up to a “tyrannical government” or in other words, they fantasize about shooting the troops the pretend to support.

Also, I ran into a libertarian friend today. He complained about government funding of everything from public schools to county fairs. he served in the military and currently works in a county jail. He was complaining about how much money could be cut from the jail. He was also complaining about how he is on parental leave since his wife gave birth a month ago for 10 weeks and said how stupid giving 10 weeks is and it should only be 1 week. Needless to say, his salary or veteran benefits should not be cut and he is not returning to work for another month or so.

10 weeks of parental leave is just setting his kid up for disappointment when he grows up and his dad is never around

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fosborb posted:

Reminder this isn't just India/Pakistan. When it comes to Kashmir, China would love a piece too

Is it rich in resources or something?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

folks im writing to my congressman about the long ignored "mini 14" rifle which is just a tiny concealable ar15 that shoots 1 less bullet

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Admiral Ray posted:

mornin' :tipshat:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

fosborb posted:

gently caress the song is good but not that good.

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

Failson posted:

Lead farmer. Seed the fields with lead for extra lead-fortified crops. THE AMericAn WAy.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Trump's next wife is ready

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
kinda having a low-strength giggle over the idiot white nationalists who think their expression of being ubermenschen is "what if hitler was a cute little girl and I could date her??? master race over here btw"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

proomp

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
cracking and pinging is all I crave

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

10 weeks of parental leave seems cruel, that poor kid

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

lol the dumbest of all fantasies. if you rebel against a tyrannical government you can just steal a crate of guns like they did in V

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Poniard posted:

is jilting like jelqing

study it out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014