Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Junior G-man posted:

From his spectacular 1988 run.

lol at IQ bragging.

But also lol at listing students by grade, like an academic mario kart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Barry Foster posted:

Trump will stomp him into the ground. They're both senile old racist bastards, but Trump's got that psycho energy

Have you ever heard Biden talk at length? He's the absolute epitome of the patronising, self-congratulating liberal white guy. The first and only time I have I had to turn the interview off, I viscerally hated him within fifteen seconds

https://youtu.be/PjeKNdQ1jmA

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jose posted:

was that before or after he decided to run because he's absolutely awful at public speaking now. its why they're mostly hiding him from meeting the public

they played a clip of him speaking on chapo and its the first i'd heard him talk

i thought one of the hosts was doing a weird trump impression, he has a really similar style of speaking where the brain isnt quite right

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Jose posted:

was that before or after he decided to run because he's absolutely awful at public speaking now. its why they're mostly hiding him from meeting the public

Before, somewhere around Spring last year. His brain has completely fallen apart now, though, it's actually kinda shocking how much he's deteriorated since then.

lol, yeah...

Edit

...s'actly

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Gaemblor posted:

It's Trevor Bastard - same guy behind Simon Hedges / Streatham Rovers / Oliver Laughdugry / a billion other 'Trevor Bastard Extended Universe' parody accounts

Had no idea it was all the same guy!

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Jose posted:

I know that nothing should surprise me at this point, but imagine that being your strategy. They did it with Johnson too. Imagine knowing that you're working to install a person who can't interact with normal humans into one of the most powerful positions in the world. :psyduck:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That is sort of the point of the positions, though, to make sure that normal humans don't get anywhere near them, or your money.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Does anyone have any good sources on the fiscal multiplier of increased NHS spending from its current state of 'cut to the bone'? I can find multipliers of about 3.6 for general public spending but not an NHS specific one, which would include the social and economic benefits of "people not dying or waiting months for operations" and stuff too.

Tarnop posted:

Imagine knowing that you're working to install a person who can't interact with normal humans into one of the most powerful positions in the world. :psyduck:
:smugdon:

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Back in 2012 I met a guy who was literally named Osama (it was at a business networking thing and he had a “Hello my name is OSAMA” sticker on). I asked him if he had a rough time in airports and he said it wasn’t too bad by then.

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Wait wait, Biden's the self-congratulatory liberal white guy?

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

LMAO yet another piece in the Graun about the Government of National Unity - this time suggesting that Yvette Cooper or Keir Starmer should lead it, because the LibDems and DUP wouldn't vote for Corbyn.

Bang bang goes the moron drum.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/06/mps-thwart-boris-johnson-no-deal

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

thespaceinvader posted:

WHy yes I would like to involuntarily lie in a stranger's lap during takeoff unless I happen to be AMAZING at ab crunches.
You don't actually experience that much G-force when taking off in an airliner, so I don't think you need to be amazing at ab crunches.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Junior G-man posted:

LMAO yet another piece in the Graun about the Government of National Unity - this time suggesting that Yvette Cooper or Keir Starmer should lead it, because the LibDems and DUP wouldn't vote for Corbyn.

Bang bang goes the moron drum.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/06/mps-thwart-boris-johnson-no-deal

gently caress it let these stupid motherfuckers do it so we can then see them all deselected from their respective parties

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

A Buttery Pastry posted:

You don't actually experience that much G-force when taking off in an airliner, so I don't think you need to be amazing at ab crunches.

I mean yes but it's not as funny if you're realistic about it.

Verizian
Dec 18, 2004
The spiky one.

Tesseraction posted:

gently caress it let these stupid motherfuckers do it so we can then see them all deselected from their respective parties

They literally screamed all over Twitter and the Guardian during the early chicken coup days that their last resort to stopping Corbyn is a national government, except the Tories kept stringing them along.

”Sure we'll resign the whip and join you, just make one of us PM. Of course we won't just pretend we don't know you the minute you quit Labour, we'd never do that...”

And that's why they predicted CUK would have had 100 Tory MP's joining them. How did that work out again?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Verizian posted:

They literally screamed all over Twitter and the Guardian during the early chicken coup days that their last resort to stopping Corbyn is a national government, except the Tories kept stringing them along.

”Sure we'll resign the whip and join you, just make one of us PM. Of course we won't just pretend we don't know you the minute you quit Labour, we'd never do that...”

And that's why they predicted CUK would have had 100 Tory MP's joining them. How did that work out again?

the chicken coup part 2: cucklectric posh boo-galoo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

thespaceinvader posted:

I mean yes but it's not as funny if you're realistic about it.

Look mister, we don't have time for comedy here in the UKMT on the Something Awful Forums

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/rightwingtwits/status/1158720032471490561?s=20

chestnut santabag
Jul 3, 2006

Has she added Esq. to her twitter name to mock those silly new rules for the tory mps? Seems to be a bit stupid when you consider she's all buddy buddy with the guy who wrote them up...

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
(((Esq.)))

Jables88
Jul 26, 2010
Tortured By Flan
So the Corbyn position currently is that because No Deal is a terrible idea, even though people voted for Brexit it's only sensible to now seek a mandate for this as it's not what people were promised. This would take the form of a second referendum in which Labour would back Remain.

Can someone explain to me what the FBPE issue is with this position? I mean, isn't it their position as well?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Corbyn bad.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Jables88 posted:

Can someone explain to me what the FBPE issue is

Mental retardation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Rarity posted:

Look mister, we don't have time for comedy here in the UKMT on the Something Awful Forums
The real comedy is most people easily remaining upright as their compatriots give up and fall into their laps, flailing their arms about in panic.

Edison was a dick
Apr 3, 2010

direct current :roboluv: only

Diet Crack posted:

Mental retardation

Can you not?

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Yeah, seconded.

'Terminal Brainworms' does the trick just fine

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh please.

Intellectual Disability. Happy?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Diet Crack posted:

Oh please.

You don't have to be a dick about it, dick

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

You’re welcome

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Diet Crack posted:

Oh please.

I’d say it’s pretty offensive to people with intellectual disabilities lumping them in with fubpees.

E: ^^It’s not a gendered word, hth

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Rarity posted:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Diet Crack posted:

You’re welcome

I caught your post before you edited it out - and the answer is no one here cares about "oval office" because we're not Americans

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Sanitary Naptime posted:

I’d say it’s pretty offensive to people with intellectual disabilities lumping them in with fubpees.

Agreed. Hence why I didn’t use it the first time around.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Failed Imagineer posted:

I caught your post before you edited it out - and the answer is no one here cares about "oval office" because we're not Americans

Lol let me just go dig up all these posts then from this exact thread.

I love how people are getting up in arms about using a clearly dissociated phrase from its original intent and applying it to the most thorough pack of cunts imaginable. But hey ho, :decorum:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Diet Crack posted:

You’re welcome

Lol what is this babby poo poo

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Diet Crack posted:

Lol let me just go dig up all these posts then from this exact thread

Please don't

Sanitary Naptime
May 29, 2006

MIWK!

Are you okay diet crack?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Diet Crack posted:

Lol let me just go dig up all these posts then from this exact thread.

I love how people are getting up in arms about using a clearly dissociated phrase from its original intent and applying it to the most thorough pack of cunts imaginable. But hey ho, :decorum:

Stop being a oval office mate it's not hard

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

See this is what I mean, the thread needs a common enemy, Pissflaps 2, I'm still willing to do it if Diet Crack decides its not for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

See this is what I mean, the thread needs a common enemy, Pissflaps 2, I'm still willing to do it if Diet Crack decides its not for them.

Too many p.good posts about ecology and poo poo at this point.

Sorry pal, you hosed it for yourself